Black Panther vs. Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Shabazz916
BP

riv6672
What does Cable even DO, besides get redesigned every few years???

BP for the win, via tactics and tech.

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
What does Cable even DO, besides get redesigned every few years???

BP for the win, via tactics and tech. laughing thumb up

riv6672
Just saying.

Not a fan of Cable.

Vanguard
Panther beats him down

carver9
Cable wins.

Vanguard
Originally posted by carver9
Cable wins.

how?

Panther has superhuman stats, cloaking, invisibility, claws, and is a top 5 fighter with psi defenses.

carver9
Originally posted by Vanguard
how?

Panther has superhuman stats, cloaking, invisibility, claws, and is a top 5 fighter with psi defenses.

Lol...Cable has super human stats, telepath, telekinesis, an amazing fighter as well along with future tech. I'm trying to figure out why people are voting against him.

Vanguard
Lol...Cable has super human stats, telepath, telekinesis, an amazing fighter as well along with future tech. I'm trying to figure out why people are voting against him.

Tchalla's tech is top notch too. Maybe people are voting for Panther because he is a better fighter and should win. Just a thought.

carver9
Tchalla's tech is top notch too. Maybe people are voting for Panther because he is a better fighter and should win. Just a thought.

If he is a better fighter, it's not by much imo. And that doesn't include the fact that he is fighting against a powerful telepath that will know his every move and against someone that is a tk user that could prevent him from doing these moves. Also the fact that Cable is carrying guns and grenades as well.

Vanguard
If he is a better fighter, it's not by much imo. And that doesn't include the fact that he is fighting against a powerful telepath that will know his every move and against someone that is a tk user that could prevent him from doing these moves. Also the fact that Cable is carrying guns and grenades as well.

You're adding all these things that Cable barely uses and powers he rarely if ever shows anymore. All the advantages I used for Panther are current.

carver9
You're adding all these things that Cable barely uses and powers he rarely if ever shows anymore. All the advantages I used for Panther are current.

So Cable doesn't use telepathy and Tk anymore?

Vanguard
So Cable doesn't use telepathy and Tk anymore?

The last I saw of him he didn't. It's hard to keep up with him. He's kind of a loser.

carver9
The last I saw of him he didn't. It's hard to keep up with him. He's kind of a loser.

He does have TK and TP though and again, he isn't a second grade fighter either. He has fought with some of the best and done well...hell, at some points even had advantages. Include his powers and it's a rap against someone without a healing factor.

Vanguard
He does have TK and TP though and again, he isn't a second grade fighter either. He has fought with some of the best and done well...hell, at some points even had advantages. Include his powers and it's a rap against someone without a healing factor.

Tchalla just recently took a hit from Namor. Not sure how much he was holding back....but Panther was winning the fight before it was stopped. He formed these gauntlets out of energy and was beating Namor down with them.

Supermex
Panther Rapes Cable and serves time for it

carver9
Tchalla just recently took a hit from Namor. Not sure how much he was holding back....but Panther was winning the fight before it was stopped. He formed these gauntlets out of energy and was beating Namor down with them.

I seen the fight. I never said Cable would win easily.

deathslash
I seen the fight. I never said Cable would win easily. Emma Frost was also hurt when she tried to read Panther's mind.

StyleTime
Her powers aren't working properly right now because of the Phoenix.

riv6672
And Cable's powers arent working due to bad writing.
Like Vanguard said, he barely uses what he has.

krisblaze
Cable.

Better everything.

riv6672
Cracker jack reasoning.thumb up

DarkSaint85
Panther wins.

Cable clones don't have what it takes.

krisblaze
Originally posted by riv6672
Cracker jack reasoning.thumb up

smile

Granted that he has his powers I think he would win.

If not then BP wins.

Not sure if BP's new purple energy gloves or whatever can help him against telekinesis.

Vanguard
lol

They're more like gauntlets than gloves. But I hear you

riv6672
BPs a stylish cat. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.