Team Juggs -Vs- Team Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Classic Juggernaut
Dracula
Attuma

Vs

Lex Luthor (Armored)
Gorilla Grodd
Black Manta

riv6672
Grodd's speed makes up for Juggernaut's strength.
Luthor's brains over Dracula. Attuma and Juggernaut would likely ignore him and just pile in.
Manta can hang with Attuma long enough for Luthor and Grodd to help end the fight.

golem370
Or Juggernaut k.o's Grodd when he run into him,

Supermutant
Juggs solos
Drac solos
Attuma >>>> Black Manta

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
Or Juggernaut k.o's Grodd when he run into him,
You seem to think Grodd would fight like some sort of...animal!stick out tongue

Actually, given Grodd's mind attacks, he'd figure out pretty quick he needs to un-helmet Juggernaut. And, he has the speed and power to do it.

Thats the Marvel team big gun right there. After that, its a matter of Luthor taking out Dracula.

Supermex
Even Thor has trouble with Dracula

riv6672
I've made this point before, and i will again.
Characters with different styles of combat get different results against the same opponent.
As an example, a wrestling match between say, Big Show and Ryback is essentially a power match. One thats happened and Ryback lost, being out powered.
Big Show against Kurt Angle was power Vs speed, skill, and deviousness. Angle Tranked Show at one point.

Luthor wont fight Dracula as Thor would. Obviously i love Thor, but Luthor's going to fight a whole different fight. A smarter fight.

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
I've made this point before, and i will again.
Characters with different styles of combat get different results against the same opponent.
As an example, a wrestling match between say, Big Show and Ryback is essentially a power match. One thats happened and Ryback lost, being out powered.
Big Show against Kurt Angle was power Vs speed, skill, and deviousness. Angle Tranked Show at one point.

Luthor wont fight Dracula as Thor would. Obviously i love Thor, but Luthor's going to fight a whole different fight. A smarter fight.

Who the hell is Big Show and Ryback?
Non prep fight..

riv6672
So, the power vs power, power vs speed, skill, deviousness part of that was completely lost on you.
You're drifting into selective post reading territory. Sad, as you seem capable of actually debating.

As to the non prep part, all my posts in this thread have taken that into account.

DarkSaint85
Don't act like Luthor is unable to adapt and change his attacks mid-battle; Dracula looks like a stereotypical vampire. Hell, knowing Vlad, he'd announce it at the very start of the battle how he's Lord of the Vampire Nation or some sh!t.

Luthor's armour produces red sun radiation; how long do you think it would take him to switch the wavelength to normal solar radiation??

riv6672
I was thinking that too.
The armor's geared towards a solar based character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.