Batman vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wenjun Chew
Batman has 9 months of prep (WB Hulk was waiting for his wife to give birth before he can safely go all out during a battle with no worries on his mind).

When the 9 months of prep begins, Batman already has existing knowledge about Hulk and his condition, along with some beginner's research on Gamma Radiation.

Batman has access to Justice League resources, but no BFR allowed, and no allies allowed on either side.

Fight is in-character, taking place in a world where there are innocent people scurrying about.

Who wins?

Stoic
Phantom Zone projector?

Wenjun Chew
Originally posted by Stoic
Phantom Zone projector? Phantom Zone Projector is a form of BFR so I doubt that's ethical when it comes to a fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Wenjun Chew
Phantom Zone Projector is a form of BFR so I doubt that's ethical when it comes to a fight.

How do you expect him to beat a guy that could stand there and radiate enough power to turn him into ash? WB Hulk was a power house despite peoples attempts of placing him at a lower level than he actually was at. What made him an even greater threat than many characters at his level was his mind. Batman dies if he can't manage to bfr him.

Wenjun Chew
How do you expect him to beat a guy that could stand there and radiate enough power to turn him into ash? WB Hulk was a power house despite peoples attempts of placing him at a lower level than he actually was at. What made him an even greater threat than many characters at his level was his mind. Batman dies if he can't manage to bfr him. I would imagine that Batman can come up with a plan to avoid getting hit and a plan to make Hulk submit without resorting to a straight-forward fist-fight.

For instance, poisoning Hulk before he fights, absorbing Gamma from Hulk before Hulk can even move, etc etc.

I've just not thought of a detailed plan for Batman to take out Hulk other than the above quick suggestions.

Stoic
I would imagine that Batman can come up with a plan to avoid getting hit and a plan to make Hulk submit without resorting to a straight-forward fist-fight.

For instance, poisoning Hulk before he fights, absorbing Gamma from Hulk before Hulk can even move, etc etc.

I've just not thought of a detailed plan for Batman to take out Hulk other than the above quick suggestions.

Gamma drain would not work on this version of the Hulk. It was attempted by Arm'Cheddon who was able to mess with the Surfer.

Hiding? The Hulk was called the world breaker for a reason. Batman would not be able to find anywhere to hide when his opponent could destroy the planet.

Making him submit befoe he kills him? I doubt it. Even in a comic that's a really long shot if we're trying to respect both characters. Actually Batman shouldn't be placed in a fight against this version of the Hulk.

Under forum rules. They begin a certain distance from each other. a voice from the blue counts to 3, and they begin. Does the Hulk sit there and wait for Batman to pull this and that against him, or does he go for broke? Let's keep it real, Batman loses.

Time Immemorial
Batman dies in a horrible spite thread against an unstoppable monster.

LordofBrooklyn
Batman calls in Clark.

You may close the thread.

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Batman calls in Clark.

You may close the thread.

No outside help, and Clark would die even if he was allowed to be in this thread, which he is not.

Inhuman
batman finds a way

carver9
Lol

Rao Kal El
Bat kick in the nuts

/thread

Time Immemorial
If OP thinks he could take WBH Hulk with 9 months prep, I wonder who he could take next....Odin?

LordofBrooklyn
Batman improves upon the gas that he defeated the Hulk with before.

Answer to THAT, Gammites!

TheLordofMurder
Batman uses his 9 months prep to go into Future Batman mode, acquires the power of the Nexus of Reality, and annihilates WBH...

Batman 10/10...

Badabing
Batman has 9 months of prep (WB Hulk was waiting for his wife to give birth before he can safely go all out during a battle with no worries on his mind).

When the 9 months of prep begins, Batman already has existing knowledge about Hulk and his condition, along with some beginner's research on Gamma Radiation.

Batman has access to Justice League resources, but no BFR allowed, and no allies allowed on either side.

Fight is in-character, taking place in a world where there are innocent people scurrying about.

Who wins? A new poster putting my 2 favorite characters against each other. I'll remember this outrage!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/velociraptor_zps4982e396.gif

This can go 1 of 2 ways:

Batman is a genius across many areas. But he is especially adept as exploiting weaknesses. He's done this with several enemies of his own and the JL. He has contingencies for the JL as well.

WBH is so amped that he has no weakness exploitation that will be effective enough to get Bats through the opening 30 seconds of the battle. HOTM hinted that WBH was that powerful.

Anyway, I'll be keeping my eye on this new poster! sneer

J/K. stick out tongue Welcome to KMC.

LordofBrooklyn
Batman gets a weapon that puts the weight of a star on Banner's chest.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Batman gets a weapon that puts the weight of a star on Banner's chest. Yeah he does! thumb up

Shut up, he can do nothing to WBH! durhulk

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah he does! thumb up

Shut up, he can do nothing to WBH! durhulk

You are trapped!

I take delight in your misery!

Rao Kal El
Nanite powered bat kick to the jewels should do the job

Also gas, he has a history with gas and snakes stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
Also hulk will need a scrapper, to get batman off his foot

BruceSkywalker
batman has the most powerful weapon at his disposal.... nothing, i mean nothing can stop the BATKICK...

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/KATSUMOTO121/3796795-2358387815-batma.jpg

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/KATSUMOTO121/2926784-2450116-batman_beathing_the_hulk_super.png

Stoic
Batman isn't going to get close enough to use gas, or a kick. One footfall is all it would take to destroy the continent that he is standing on. I'm sure that he could find a way if it were that other guy with the S, blue leotards, and the red cape that they compared to a locomotive though.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Batman wins.

1. There are innocents scurrying about. Hulk ALWAYS holds back, even WBH held back until he was in the Dark Dimension, and he knew Betty was his equal AND that Bi Beast etc would always regenerate endlessly.

2. He does what he did to Domesday, and splits the Hulk over 4 or 5 JLA teleporters. At any one time, no more than 20%/25% of the Hulk would be complete. Not using BFR.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hellbat Armor + Modified Phantom Zone Projector, that transports parts of a body instead of the whole person into the Phantom Zone, Brother Eye tech + Army = easy win.

or Batkick, that works always.

Mindship
Batman (Kevin Conroy) sings "Soft kitty, warm kitty" to Hulk (at the calming frequency Sentry radiates), and turns him back to Banner.

Then Bat neck-pinch ftw.

h1a8
Batman shows Hulk some pictures of some hot naked women. Hulk calms down and asks Bruce Wayne to hook him up.

Branlor Swift
Batman uses his prep time to do some arm curls. Which will come in handy when he poses after he punches Hulk into a coma.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Batman shows Hulk some pictures of some hot naked women. Hulk calms down and asks Bruce Wayne to hook him up.

When was WW Hulk/WB Hulk portrayed as a simple minded character?

LordofBrooklyn
Batman builds armor based on the behemoth known as...

HULK. KILLER. HUMANOID.

h1a8
When was WW Hulk/WB Hulk portrayed as a simple minded character? Bruce Banner is a nerd. He's never seen hot looking naked human women before. Betty doesn't count.

Badabing
Originally posted by h1a8
Bruce Banner is a nerd. He's never seen hot looking naked human women before. Betty doesn't count. You shouldn't bash Banner!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-04-12.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.