Juggernaut vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Bloodlusted in Arena

H2H, no weapons

wallman77
gotta go with thor. just seems more capable even without his hammer. if his blows can make the hulk do a 360, I feel like he could knock juggs head off. and juggs aint no kurse...so he aint keepin thor at bay either.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by wallman77
gotta go with thor. just seems more capable even without his hammer. if his blows can make the hulk do a 360, I feel like he could knock juggs head off. and juggs aint no kurse...so he aint keepin thor at bay either.

Power gap btw Kurse and Thor was just stupid and plain on screen spite. Basically he was the Anti Thor so I don't count that fight against Thor or try and benchmark him off Kurse. Hulk was trashing Thor by the end of the fight and would have worn him down without a doubt it if the fight extended.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Power gap btw Kurse and Thor was just stupid and plain on screen spite. Basically he was the Anti Thor so I don't count that fight against Thor or try and benchmark him off Kurse. Hulk was trashing Thor by the end of the fight and would have worn him down without a doubt it if the fight extended.

Thor was obviously holding back in the hell-carrier fight. what do i base this off?
- Thor knows banner is hulk. I dont think he wanted to kill or do any major damage to hulk. If you listen to what he is telling Hulk while fighting him you'll see this.
He said something like "We are your friends banner".
-Lastly why would Thor go all out and destroy the hellcarrier with all his friends in it?
He was trying to contain the hulk in that fight more than wreck him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor was obviously holding back in the hell-carrier fight. what do i base this off?
- Thor knows banner is hulk. I dont think he wanted to kill or do any major damage to hulk. If you listen to what he is telling Hulk while fighting him you'll see this.
He said something like "We are your friends banner".
-Lastly why would Thor go all out and destroy the hellcarrier with all his friends in it?
He was trying to contain the hulk in that fight more than wreck him.

Ok I can see him holding back. So going all out he would have KO Hulk then in your opinion?

Inhuman
Ok I can see him holding back. So going all out he would have KO Hulk then in your opinion?

i dont know really. I can see hulk eventually over powering Thor, but if Thor uses his other powers then he can win IMO.
I mean what would happen if thor hits hulk with that lightning bolt he shot up at the portal? Or that hammer strike he hit the floor with in the ice giants world that shot up shockwave that was crumbling the floor and mountain walls like nothing.
Or do what he did to the Destroyer or the rock giant he broke to peices in Thor2.

Hard to say who wins, because i dont think we seen all hulk can do yet as well.

Time Immemorial
Its hard to base his strength level then because he was going all out against Kurse which had no effect cause of him being The Anti Thor. Against Hulk hes getting tossed for holding back. Goes To to Toe with Iron Man and it's basically stalemate.

Goes against Loki and he's supposedly holding back although I don't see it cause he was uber mad at Loki. Loki is no push over when it comes to fighting, and his durability is off the charts. Loki even stabbed him a few times and that actually hurt him. What are your thoughts?

Inhuman
Its hard to base his strength level then because he was going all out against Kurse which had no effect cause of him being The Anti Thor. Against Hulk hes getting tossed for holding back. Goes To to Toe with Iron Man and it's basically stalemate.

Goes against Loki and he's supposedly holding back although I don't see it cause he was uber mad at Loki. Loki is no push over when it comes to fighting, and his durability is off the charts. Loki even stabbed him a few times and that actually hurt him. What are your thoughts?

Well about the kurse fight. What I get from it is that Kurse is a beast. But also Thor fought stupidly forgetting he has other powers.
The Iron man fight is like the hulk hellcarier fight. He knows that ironman isnt a villain and he isnt trying to kill him.
He always holds back against Loki. Thats what i notice. IMO he still loves him deep down as a brother. Even in Thor 2 when he (fake)died you can see this.
When Loki stabbed thor in the rooftop fight. Thor gets tiered of lokis shit and body slams him hard against the floor. Like he got tiered of taking it easy on him.
Loki then gets the fuq out of there.

BruceSkywalker
gotta ask.. is this unworthy thor or female thor??? laughing laughing

Time Immemorial
Well about the kurse fight. What I get from it is that Kurse is a beast. But also Thor fought stupidly forgetting he has other powers.
The Iron man fight is like the hulk hellcarier fight. He knows that ironman isnt a villain and he isnt trying to kill him.
He always holds back against Loki. Thats what i notice. IMO he still loves him deep down as a brother. Even in Thor 2 when he (fake)died you can see this.
When Loki stabbed thor in the rooftop fight. Thor gets tiered of lokis shit and body slams him hard against the floor. Like he got tiered of taking it easy on him.
Loki then gets the fuq out of there.

Here is my take.

This seems close to me based of Juggs being quiet indestructible, trashing a APC like a cardboard box, un effected by wolverines claws and being dematerialized into concrete without it even hurting or mixing with his internals and then busting out like it was nothing and saying his famous line.
Once Jugs starts moving I doubt Thors punches are going to hold their weight like they did to Hulk. Most of the fighting from two brawlers would be running around punching and tossing, thats where Juggs power comes from, from movement and momentum.

I don't see Thor just putting Jugs in time out based off his power set, extreme strength and durability and hand to hand skills to re enforce all that. He's quiet resilient like Thor, I think it comes down to if you believe his power set will negate Thor's blows and damage. And if Thor's punches can/will kill Juggernaut based off his insane durability.

What do think about this?_

wallman77
Here is my take.

This seems close to me based of Juggs being quiet indestructible, trashing a APC like a cardboard box, un effected by wolverines claws and being dematerialized into concrete without it even hurting or mixing with his internals and then busting out like it was nothing and saying his famous line.
Once Jugs starts moving I doubt Thors punches are going to hold their weight like they did to Hulk. Most of the fighting from two brawlers would be running around punching and tossing, thats where Juggs power comes from, from movement and momentum.

I don't see Thor just putting Jugs in time out based off his power set, extreme strength and durability and hand to hand skills to re enforce all that. He's quiet resilient like Thor, I think it comes down to if you believe his power set will negate Thor's blows and damage. And if Thor's punches can/will kill Juggernaut based off his insane durability.

What do think about this?_

do you think juggs is more durable than thor? I mean..i just don't see it. there is just no way juggs can put him down...after what thor has tanked and survived. the momentum thing is a problem. but only in the sense of wrapping up with him. in terms of trading blows...I think thor outlasts him. he is also the more skilled combatant.

Time Immemorial
do you think juggs is more durable than thor? I mean..i just don't see it. there is just no way juggs can put him down...after what thor has tanked and survived. the momentum thing is a problem. but only in the sense of wrapping up with him. in terms of trading blows...I think thor outlasts him. he is also the more skilled combatant.

I think the momentum thing would be a problem given thats his uber part of powers. Him no selling Adamentium with zero realized damage and him basically not being cut in half when he materialized in between a floor gives him a ridiculous density to his frame. Coupled with him no selling that APC and tossing Logan round like a toy and busting out of concrete with zero momentum means he is strong of the line. I think he's got a good chance at stale mating Thor in and H2H fight. I don't think Juggs will be taping out cause its Thor. smile

TheVaultDweller

One problem with this assumption: He didn't actually know Iron Man at that point. So how would he know what Iron Man's intentions were?

As for the match, it's a stalemate IMO. Can't see Thor dropping Cain, based on Cain's shown durability and powers. However, Juggs hasn't shown the power output to put Thor down either.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
One problem with this assumption: He didn't actually know Iron Man at that point. So how would he know what Iron Man's intentions were?

As for the match, it's a stalemate IMO. Can't see Thor dropping Cain, based on Cain's shown durability and powers. However, Juggs hasn't shown the power output to put Thor down either.

Because Thor doesnt go around killing people that hes not sure are straight up villains.
Plus Ironman told him that Loki was a prisoner and Thor cant have him. Thor then said he is taking Loki to Asgard.
Thats how Thor knew Ironman was not a villain.

edit: I was close. here is the fight that backs up what i said . (basically )

Y1g-B8BJzwc

wallman77
hmmmm. still not sure between these two..

danielgamer
Can Thor even hurt the Juggernaut?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by danielgamer

Honestly I don't see how, the dude was a tank crusher. If his hands are moving thats momentum and how will Thor deal with those? Could he block them or is he just gonna have to dodge and duck a lot and have to fight real smart. This is very interesting cause of Juggs power set.

FrothByte
Originally posted by danielgamer

Thor hurt an enraged Hulk, don't see why he can't hurt Juggy.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor hurt an enraged Hulk, don't see why he can't hurt Juggy.

Because the dude is a wrecking ballsmile

There is an easy way to look at this. Thor with his hammer had trouble getting out of that trap box. And it was designed for Hulk. Juggs would have plowed through it like paper.

TH3_V01D
The whole ''Thor Holds Back excuse'' is getting old, just accept that Thor is nothing impressive in the cinematic verse.

Genesis-Soldier
seeing as Thor constantly holds back makes you question his ability if he was fighting will full bloodlust. as seen in the first movie thor is a very capable warrior taking out shield agents gaurding Mjolnir with a slight struggle. the Juggernaut however is taller and ALOT stonger then almost all of the characters presented in the movies Thor has featured in (exept hulk who would easily woop Juggernaut).

if its hand to hand combat then im going Juggernaut

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
The whole ''Thor Holds Back excuse'' is getting old, just accept that Thor is nothing impressive in the cinematic verse.

I'm starting to agree with this as there is no median.

Inhuman

So a super hero can only be impressive if he is doing push ups with sky scrapers or punching continents in half?
Doing shit like that actually makes the movie cartoonish and even more childish than adding humor and jokes to it. Doesnt matter how these Heroes are in the comics. Certain things dont translate too well into making a good movie.
You might have loved the dragonball Z type fight in MOS but that is one of the reasons alot of people thought it was kind of ridiculous looking when the first part of the movie was trying to set a different kind of tone. It was telling you to not be superman and to hide your powers then BAM full on cartoonish fight.
There is a reason some toning down to a heroes powers translates to a better film.

and yes Thor was holding back. I actually gave some examples. What are your examples or proof he was going all out?

breakdown02
Thor wins.

carver9
The Thor and Ironman fight. It's obvious Thor wasn't holding back. He would have killed Cap if Cap didn't lift his shield up in time. He hit Ironman with a lightning Bolt that powered his armor up to 400%. Doesn't sound like holding back to me. Ironman stalemated him, deal with it. As for this fight, h2h, Jugs stomps.

carver9

It is getting tiresome. They have this imaginary thought on how Thor would fight and disregard every showing on panel that doesn't have him fighting like that. It's sad and irritating.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
The Thor and Ironman fight. It's obvious Thor wasn't holding back. He would have killed Cap if Cap didn't lift his shield up in time. He hit Ironman with a lightning Bolt that powered his armor up to 400%. Doesn't sound like holding back to me. Ironman stalemated him, deal with it. As for this fight, h2h, Jugs stomps.

Fair assessment when looking back at these fights. He was going for the kill on Cap and Cap said no. Ironman also said no.

FrothByte
Fair assessment when looking back at these fights. He was going for the kill on Cap and Cap said no. Ironman also said no.

At the beginning of that fight, Thor says "I have no quarrel with you mortal" or something similar. Not exactly the attitude of someone going for the kill. Towards the end Thor was getting pissed, true, but that's also why IM was getting the crap beat up towards the end.

Examples of Thor not holding back: Fight vs. IM and Hulk.
Examples of him not holding back: vs frost giants and Destroyer.

You'll see a big difference between the moves he uses when he's going for the kill vs. The moves he uses when he's not.

P.S. - to the person who said Juggs is bigger than anyone Thornhas fought, I'm pretty sure the frost giants were bigger.

Inhuman

The only debatable thing you said was thor hitting caps sheild. The one about powering up Iron mans suit to 400%. How is that a good example? How do you know that more powerful lightning blasts wont power it to 5000% or even melt it completely?
lol @ stalemating. I showed the vid were it showed Thor was aware that Ironman wasnt a villain. He knew Ironman was a good guy or an authority figure since he had loki prisoner.
Thor crushed Ironmans arm like nothing in that forest fight. Thor peeled off Ironmans face plate like paper in the end of Avengers. Why would he have trouble destroying Ironman if he wanted. All the other Thor attacks that I described in my earlier post would kill ironman.

your quest to make Hulk look good by trying to make other guys that threaten him look weak isnt going to work here.
laughing

At the beginning of that fight, Thor says "I have no quarrel with you mortal" or something similar. Not exactly the attitude of someone going for the kill. Towards the end Thor was getting pissed, true, but that's also why IM was getting the crap beat up towards the end.

You'll see a big difference between the moves he uses when he's going for the kill vs. The moves he uses when he's not.

thumb up

carver9

P.S. - to the person who said Juggs is bigger than anyone Thornhas fought, I'm pretty sure the frost giants were bigger.

He was smiling when he fought the frost giants. Look at the part when he got punched in the face. You're picking and choosing. Cap would have died if Thor would have hit him. Thor didn't know if Ironman would ha e survived his lightning or not and he still used it on him, to the point that it powered his suit up to 400%. He hit Hulk with an uppercut (that he had no proof that he would have survived) that sent him flying into a plane. Him creating a tornado and flying into the Destroyer makes you think he wasn't holding back? Just full of excuses.

carver9
The only debatable thing you said was thor hitting caps sheild. The one about powering up Iron mans suit to 400%. How is that a good example? How do you know that more powerful lightning blasts wont power it to 5000% or even melt it completely?
lol @ stalemating. I showed the vid were it showed Thor was aware that Ironman wasnt a villain. He knew Ironman was a good guy or an authority figure since he had loki prisoner.
Thor crushed Ironmans arm like nothing in that forest fight. Thor peeled off Ironmans face plate like paper in the end of Avengers. Why would he have trouble destroying Ironman if he wanted. All the other Thor attacks that I described in my earlier post would kill ironman.

your quest to make Hulk look good by trying to make other guys that threaten him look weak isnt going to work here.
laughing

What's his most powerful Lightning that is more powerful than the one he used on Ironman and provide proof.

Ironman was still fighting him, even after that. Let's not pretend like Thor was beating him easily. You take the words of what Thor said during the beginning and is using it as evidence during the entire fight. Let's not pretend like Thor was hitting Ironman with love taps.

Lol...He knew Ironman was a good guy but hit him with enough lightning to power a building. Lol. And was hitting him with hammer shots and squeezing his arm in.

Make Hulk look good? He already looked good since be was thrashing Thor during the end of the battle. You all are the ones that think of Thor as always holding back based on statements he made during the beginning of the battle. I guess be held back against Kurse as well since he didn't shoot lightning or create tornadoes. Excuses.

carver9
What part during this fight looked like Thor was holding back?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1g-B8BJzwc

1. He snuck attacked an Ironman that was turned around with a hammer throw.

2. Then hit him with lightning that he called from the sky (never seen him do that before).

3. Slammed Ironman to the ground and tried to hammer shot him while he was on his back.

Time Immemorial

No I said he was going for the kill on Cap, and Cap and said no to that and blocked. Ironman saying no to being tossed aside is what I meant.

carver9
He said Ironman was getting crap bear out of him but no where in that vid was he losing. If anything, it was a stalemate.

Inhuman
What's his most powerful Lightning that is more powerful than the one he used on Ironman and provide proof.

Ironman was still fighting him, even after that. Let's not pretend like Thor was beating him easily. You take the words of what Thor said during the beginning and is using it as evidence during the entire fight. Let's not pretend like Thor was hitting Ironman with love taps.

Lol...He knew Ironman was a good guy but hit him with enough lightning to power a building. Lol. And was hitting him with hammer shots and squeezing his arm in.

Make Hulk look good? He already looked good since be was thrashing Thor during the end of the battle. You all are the ones that think of Thor as always holding back based on statements he made during the beginning of the battle. I guess be held back against Kurse as well since he didn't shoot lightning or create tornadoes. Excuses.

His most powerful lightning blast seen in the movies so far i guess would be the one shot up at the portal that was one shotting those giant space slug ships.
Why would thor want to kill Ironman after thor tells him " I have no quarrel with you mortal"? He wasnt love tapping him but, I saw the fight mostly as Thor wanting to put Ironman in his place type fight.

When was Hulk thrashing Thor in the end fight? You mean the cheap shot after they killed the slug? That was like rough bud tap for laughs.

Zack Fair
The Thor and Ironman fight. It's obvious Thor wasn't holding back. He would have killed Cap if Cap didn't lift his shield up in time. He hit Ironman with a lightning Bolt that powered his armor up to 400%. Doesn't sound like holding back to me. Ironman stalemated him, deal with it. As for this fight, h2h, Jugs stomps. Thor was angry but IMHO he was definitely holding back. He was gradually getting more pissed as the fight went on. Then we see him crush Iron Man's armor as if it was paper. That is why I believe he was holding back, because right there in that moment we got to see what Thor could do to Tony's armor with his FKN bare hands.

He did go all out on Cap though, of all people lol.

carver9
his most powerful lightning blast seen in the movies so far i guess would be the one shot up at the portal that was one shotting those giant space slug ships.
Why would thor want to kill Ironman after thor tells him " I have no quarrel with you mortal"? He wasnt love tapping him but, I saw the fight mostly as Thor wanting to put Ironman in his place type fight.

When was Hulk thrashing Thor in the end fight? You mean the cheap shots? Those were like rough bud taps all in good fun.

What makes it more powerful than the one he used on Ironman? How about this, Ironman didn't use his most powerful blast on Thor (as shown here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A52Y4IorgDU ) either i guess. So with that said, that makes Ironman look even better. Then we can use the blast he used on the worm that blew it up from the inside out. None of the blasts he used against Thor was as destructive. Don't you agree?

Why would Ironman want to kill Thor? With that said, a holding back Ironman stalemated a holding back Thor which again makes Ironman look like a peer...don't you agree? Ironman knew Thor wasn't a villain, so why go all out? I saw the fight as Ironman wanting to put Thor in his place as well and wasn't going for the kill, which eventually led to the both of the holding back opponents stalemating. To bad Thor was more furious than Ironman though which makes Ironman look even better.

Cheap shots (lol)? Is that what you call it?

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thor was angry but IMHO he was definitely holding back. He was gradually getting more pissed as the fight went on. Then we see him crush Iron Man's armor as if it was paper.

He did go all out on Cap though, of all people lol.

Ironman Was holding back was well and got in the most licks. It was a stalemate and if anything, Ironman was at a much calmer level than Thor.

Zack Fair
Yeah it was a stalemate, and Iron Man was definitely holding back as well.

But that one moment we see Thor crushing Tony's armor is indicative of what would have happened to him if Thor was going for the kill. Tony was lucky Cap took the brunt of Thor's rage. That was really dickish of Thor too. He didn't know if Cap could take it and yet he went at him like that. Only way to excuse him would be to say he thought Cap was as tough as Tony.

Time Immemorial
Carver cmon, this isnt Hulk vs Thor fight.

carver9
Carver cmon, this isnt Hulk vs Thor fight.

Lol...I'm not doing anything but debating. I'll leave it alone right now and let you all have it. Enjoy.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Yeah it was a stalemate, and Iron Man was definitely holding back as well.

But that one moment we see Thor crushing Tony's armor is indicative of what would have happened to him if Thor was going for the kill. Tony was lucky Cap took the brunt of Thor's rage. That was really dickish of Thor too. He didn't know if Cap could take it and yet he went at him like that. Only way to excuse him would be to say he thought Cap was as tough as Tony.

Agree to disagree. I'm done. Don't want to derail the thread.

Time Immemorial
Lol...I'm not doing anything but debating. I'll leave it alone right now and let you all have it. Enjoy.
Agree to disagree. I'm done. Don't want to derail the thread.

Thx brosmile

Inhuman
What makes it more powerful than the one he used on Ironman? How about this, Ironman didn't use his most powerful blast on Thor (as shown here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A52Y4IorgDU ) either i guess. So with that said, that makes Ironman look even better. Then we can use the blast he used on the worm that blew it up from the inside out. None of the blasts he used against Thor was as destructive. Don't you agree?

Why would Ironman was to kill Thor? With that said, a holding back Ironman stalemated a holding back Thor which against makes Ironman look like a peer...don't you agree? Ironman knew Thor wasn't a villain, so why go all out? I saw the fight as Ironman wanting to put Thor in his place as well and wasn't going for the kill, which eventually led to the both of the holding back opponents stalemating. To bad Thor was more furious than Ironman though which makes Ironman look even better.

So your telling me Ironman would survive Thor most powerful attack seen on film so far?
And Thor would not survive Ironmans most powerful attacks seen on film so far?
Even though Thor has faced more powerful foes than Ironman sof ar in the MCU.

Ironman was even more powerful than usual in the forest fight. Remember Thor powered him up 400%??! lol and (a holding back)Thor was still winning in the end vs a 4X more powerful ironman.
When tony saw he was powered 400% , he was surprised and said "how about that" then he decided to test his new powerup on Thor. didnt work.

So Hulk punching Thor while they are catching their breath non looking at each other or in any conflict with each other is not a cheap shot?

carver9
So your telling me Ironman would survive Thor most powerful attack seen on film so far?

Ironman was even more powerful than usual in the forest fight. Remember Thor powered him up 400%??! lol and (a holding back)Thor was still winning in the end vs a 4X or 400X more powerful ironman.
When tony saw he was powered 400% , he was surprised and said "how about that" then he decided to test his new powerup on Thor. didnt work.

So Hulk punching Thor while they are catching their breath non looking at each other or in any conflict with each other is not a cheap shot?

We're done.

wallman77
....anyways..contrary to popular belief.. thor has been shown to be quite powerful. summoning tornadoes that can lift cars, the jouten buster, casually sending frost giants flying, surviving that kurse beating with only scratches to show for it. the lighting attack that killed those leviathans. I think ppl just want man of steel type fights with him which he is capable of, but its just not marvels style. regardless of who ppl say were holding back in the ironman fight, the one part that summed up the whole thing was when thor back handed ironman with mjolnir and sent him flying while he was talking. even after their back and forth fight he didn't take him seriously. the fact that the only ppl that literally showed to be overpowering him were kurse and hulk is not an insult. that's how it often is in the comics as well. but those two being stronger than him. yes those fights could have been drastically different if thor fought smarter, but he just doesn't. he fights how he fights at the end of the day. I don't think thor has been nerfed at all.

so in terms of this battle with juggs, I think thor is the better fighter. he will have a problem at the start of the battle when juggernaut initially charges him. however after they plant their feet and start slugging, thor's skill should show through. they may end up stalemating with thor landing more blows but neither doing any real lasting damage. point wise id give it to thor. but no real winner.

Silent Master

Ironman was even more powerful than usual in the forest fight. Remember Thor powered him up 400%??! lol and (a holding back)Thor was still winning in the end vs a 4X more powerful ironman.

thumb up

carver9
....anyways..contrary to popular belief.. thor has been shown to be quite powerful. summoning tornadoes that can lift cars, the jouten buster, casually sending frost giants flying, surviving that kurse beating with only scratches to show for it. the lighting attack that killed those leviathans. I think ppl just want man of steel type fights with him which he is capable of, but its just not marvels style. regardless of who ppl say were holding back in the ironman fight, the one part that summed up the whole thing was when thor back handed ironman with mjolnir and sent him flying while he was talking. even after their back and forth fight he didn't take him seriously. the fact that the only ppl that literally showed to be overpowering him were kurse and hulk is not an insult. that's how it often is in the comics as well. but those two being stronger than him. yes those fights could have been drastically different if thor fought smarter, but he just doesn't. he fights how he fights at the end of the day. I don't think thor has been nerfed at all.

so in terms of this battle with juggs, I think thor is the better fighter. he will have a problem at the start of the battle when juggernaut initially charges him. however after they plant their feet and start slugging, thor's skill should show through. they may end up stalemating with thor landing more blows but neither doing any real lasting damage. point wise id give it to thor. but no real winner.

thumb up

TH3_V01D
So a super hero can only be impressive if he is doing push ups with sky scrapers or punching continents in half?
Doing shit like that actually makes the movie cartoonish and even more childish than adding humor and jokes to it. Doesnt matter how these Heroes are in the comics. Certain things dont translate too well into making a good movie.
You might have loved the dragonball Z type fight in MOS but that is one of the reasons alot of people thought it was kind of ridiculous looking when the first part of the movie was trying to set a different kind of tone. It was telling you to not be superman and to hide your powers then BAM full on cartoonish fight.
There is a reason some toning down to a heroes powers translates to a better film.

and yes Thor was holding back. I actually gave some examples. What are your examples or proof he was going all out?

LOL, dat marvel fanboy hypocrisy.
Marvel drones are the ones who sound like a broken record, ''dur dur DC is ashamed of its comicbook roots'', just because the tone of the movie is serious doesnt mean the movie is grounded in reality, MoS is a movie about a godlike superpowered alien after all, and yeah MoS was more true to its source potrating that kind of power, who ****ing cares if looks ridiculous or not, that is a Superman fight and looking at Snyder last report things are going to get even more up to eleven in the sequels.
And lol at people complaining about the action, it was the most praised part of the movie.

And no, nerfed heroes doesnt make a better film imo, in fact its make Marvel Studios look a little cheap, i feel ripped off looking that tame ''Hulk'' and how chumpish ''Thor'' is , you can add Drax to that list now, i fear how they are gonna nerf Thanos.

Inhuman
LOL, dat marvel fanboy hypocrisy.
Marvel drones are the ones who sound like a broken record, ''dur dur DC is ashamed of its comicbook roots'', just because the tone of the movie is serious doesnt mean the movie is grounded in reality, MoS is a movie about a godlike superpowered alien after all, and yeah MoS was more true to its source potrating that kind of power, who ****ing cares if looks ridiculous or not, that is a Superman fight and looking at Snyder last report things are going to get even more up to eleven in the sequels.
And lol at people complaining about the action, it was the most praised part of the movie.

And no, nerfed heroes doesnt make a better film imo, in fact its make Marvel Studios look a little cheap, i feel ripped off looking that tame ''Hulk'' and how chumpish ''Thor'' is , you can add Drax to that list now, i fear how they are gonna nerf Thanos.

So basically what you are saying is that the reason Marvel movies suck or you dislike them because they tone down their heroes or they seem very weak to you?
And you enjoyed MOS because "Muh Uber powah" feats and will love dawn of justice when Superman like punches the moon in half or something similar.

k. got it.

Time Immemorial
Okay Stalemate, each has two much durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.