Freddy Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Inside his verse.

1. Wolverine
2. Loki with Spear of Destiny
3. Hulk
4. Thor w/ Hammer
5. Silver Surfer
6. Dr. Manhattan

In no particular order. Brawlers, Cosmic's mix

Inhuman
Freddy is pretty much a god in his universe/dimension as far as i can tell.
As long as the fight stays in his realm he should be pretty unbeatable.
He clears.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
Freddy is pretty much a god in his universe/dimension as far as i can tell.
As long as the fight stays in his realm he should be pretty unbeatable.
He clears.

What can he do to DM his power is crazy and hes like a god.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What can he do to DM his power is crazy and hes like a god.

swallow his soul or something

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
swallow his soul or something

Lol, Honestly I think thats the one think DM is absolutely void of. He's about as soul less as you get. Anything else?

carver9
Freddy can do whatever he wants in his realm. He can turn you into whatever he wants. He clears this with ease and there isn't a thing any of these peeps can do to him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Freddy can do whatever he wants in his realm. He can turn you into whatever he wants. He clears this with ease and there isn't a thing any of these peeps can do to him.

Yes but is his reality a different dimension or is all really just a dream void of all real properties? I think a quantum field still exists because there is still gravity and you can die in it.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yes but is his reality a different dimension or is all really just a dream void of all real properties? I think a quantum field still exists because there is still gravity and you can die in it.

You still have things like gravity because Freddy wants it there. He can change it however he wants to, so could change how quantum fields operate within his dream realm. Where Manhattan is a matter and energy manipulator, Freddy is a straight up reality warper in dreamworld. He could reverse gravity, make 2 + 5 = chimpanzee etc. if he really wanted to.

michaelx
Dream World - Freddy is absolute. He godmother****in stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.