Lucy vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Lucy @ 99%

Vs

The Destroyer of Worlds

Can she stop earth from destruction?

Utrigita
Cloud Galactus has how many feats again? Zero iirc.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Utrigita
Cloud Galactus has how many feats again? Zero iirc.

Destroying planets and making SS a slave are pretty big to me.

Lestov16
At 99% Lucy had rewound time back to before Earth's existence and was exploring entire galaxies in an instant. That trumps Galactus' feats of zilchness.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Lestov16
At 99% Lucy had rewound time back to before Earth's existence and was exploring entire galaxies in an instant. That trumps Galactus' feats of zilchness.
thumb up

Utrigita
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Destroying planets and making SS a slave are pretty big to me.

A slave under unknown circumstances, and Galactus destroying the planets was never fully explored either, was it accomplished through technology or Galactus himself or something else a combination? + The freaking Surfer had to drill holes to the core. We don't know how powerful Galactus is, now if Surfer had said something like "my power pale in comparison to that of Galactus" or something along those lines, but as it stands from my perspective we have very little foundation on which to base Galactus powerlevel. But that is just imo.

BruceSkywalker
Galactus or should I say the smoke monster did nothing..

Lucy wins by default.. heck, Lucy at 20 or 40% is enough to shoe away the smoke

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Galactus or should I say the smoke monster did nothing..

Lucy wins by default.. heck, Lucy at 20 or 40% is enough to shoe away the smoke

nah, she does't even need that much. Just give her a dirt devil

Genesis-Soldier
cloud Galactus loses, but if this is comic Galactus then he wins. he existed before the creation of the universe and was the only one of his people to suvive + he doesnt usally care about the "inferior" beings that surround him unless you manage to deal some damage, nno matter how slight then he just gets pissed and ups the anti

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

Cmom it took more then a dirt devil to get rid of him, surfer had to go for broke on Big G.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.