Guardians of the Galaxy Vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Guardians of the Galaxy Vs Avengers

Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket Raccoon and Groot

vs

Iron Man, Black Widow, Cap America, Hawkeye, Thor.
if the avengers need help, Hulk is on reserve

Firefly218
Thor solos.

As a team:

Iron Man takes out Rocket and Starlord
Black Widow takes out Gamora
Captain America takes out Drax
Thor takes out Groot

FrothByte
Comic versions would have been better, but movie versions? Avengers stomp.

BruceSkywalker
lol.. they team up to take down Thanos..

oh wait, I think that happens in Avengers 3 embarrasment big grin

Impediment
Thor solos. Very easily, too.

ares834
Originally posted by Firefly218
Captain America takes out Drax

Nah. Drax survived Rocket crashing a ship into him. I doubt Cap can even hurt him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Thor solos. Very easily, too.

thumb up

Firefly218
Originally posted by ares834
Nah. Drax survived Rocket crashing a ship into him. I doubt Cap can even hurt him.

Cap is way faster, much more skilled and has a vibranium shield which withstood Thor's hammer.

Also, Cap's durability feats are much more impressive imo.

ares834
What does he have that compares to having a space ship crash into him?

Firefly218
What does he have that compares to having a space ship crash into him?
If I remember correctly, the spaceship did not crash with all it's impact directly on Drax. Rocket crashed his spaceship directly on Ronan. Then the spaceship tumbled and rolled over Drax.

btw, that minor durability feat knocked Drax unconscious.

Meanwhile

- Cap has jumped off hundred story buildings,

- Been beaten to a pulp by Bucky (who is roughly equal to Drax in strength) and thrown off a helicarrier thousands of feet into the ocean and survived

- Crashed full speed into a freezing Tundra, and subsequently frozen for at least 5 decades. He survived bring frozen for 5 decades.

- Cap has withstood disintegrating blasts shot by Chitauri

- Cap's shield withstood Thor's hammer

TH3_V01D
x
Wow!! sick Marvel drops the ball once again with a powerhouse. what a shocker.

ares834
"Minor durability" feat my ass... It blows all those other ones out of the water.

Except the shield one which has nothing to do with Cap's durability. And surviving being frozen isn't going to help in this fight.

Also, I can't recall anything WS did that compares to Drax ripping apart a robot.

Firefly218
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
x
Wow!! sick Marvel drops the ball once again with a powerhouse. what a shocker.
Based on feats, that's the conclusion I draw.

Bucky was roughly equal to Cap in strength, and Cap is roughly equal to Drax in strength. Therefore, Bucky is roughly equal to Drax.

Firefly218
"Minor durability" feat my ass... It blows all those other ones out of the water.

Except the shield one which has nothing to do with Cap's durability. And surviving being frozen isn't going to help in this fight.

Also, I can't recall anything WS did that compares to Drax ripping apart a robot.
Nope

The shield is part of Cap's identity. And there's no way Drax is hitting Cap, as long as Cap has the shield.Cap is too fast, and Drax's punches will be reflected back off the shield.

And what durability feats did the robot have? Other than being shredded by Rocket's guns.

ares834
Yep. It's a giant ass space ship that weighs hundreds of tons. Far better than surviving a fall at terminal velocity.

And Cap can't even hurt him. Drax merely needs to get a hold of caps shield and it's over for him.

Seriously? They are, presumably, made out of some sort of metal. And Drax tore one apart. What does WS have that compares to ripping apart metal?

wallman77
Originally posted by Firefly218
If I remember correctly, the spaceship did not crash with all it's impact directly on Drax. Rocket crashed his spaceship directly on Ronan. Then the spaceship tumbled and rolled over Drax.

you DID NOT remember correctly im afraid. lol the spaceship tumbled and rolled over drax?? lol when was that?

ronan held drax above his head fully extended with one arm. then the ship at full speed came crashing in through the opening hitting them both equally at the same time. even if drax was rendered unconscious, he survived. his body was not broken...not even a bloody mess. he was sitting up petting rocket..what...ten minutes later? THAT is a durability feat. cap would not have survived that. lol laughing

wallman77
anyway, off topic. thor solos with ease. hell...on a good day iron man may solo. if he stays airborne and fights smart. if he is airborne drax, groot, gamora = useless. repulsors take them out(eventually). his suit has tanked tank shells, mjolnir, etc, so he should effectively survive any of peter and rockets firepower.

Time Immemorial
Everyone ditches for Iron Man swharma sammies and he solo's.

FrothByte
Originally posted by wallman77
anyway, off topic. thor solos with ease. hell...on a good day iron man may solo. if he stays airborne and fights smart. if he is airborne drax, groot, gamora = useless. repulsors take them out(eventually). his suit has tanked tank shells, mjolnir, etc, so he should effectively survive any of peter and rockets firepower.

Agreed. I don't see how any of them has protection from IM's firepower, let alone Thor's lightning attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.