Gilgamesh vs Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Blazing Storm
Gilgamesh is only Hypersonic+ with city level durability

Vegeta blitzes and one-shots.

SSJGGogeta
For once, BS(intentional), is right.

But yeah, Vegeta ends this before Gilgamesh can perceive that it has started.

BloodRain
Which one are we discussing?

StealthRanger
Vegeta>>>Nappa>>>Raditz>>>>Gilgamesh

WildBantha88
Gilgamesh does have a weapon that can end all creation sooooo just saying

Sacred 117
Might want to elaborate on that last part.

WildBantha88
He has a weapon called Anuma Elish an anti-world weapon capable of destroying all creation. He used it to destroy Riders pocket dimension in a mater of seconds.

StealthRanger
Best I recall of that is something about destroying "reality marbles" or some shit

Best I heard was planetary, though it can destroy space/time which Vegeta has no defense against

Vegeta still blitzes and overpowers him in everything else

Yamcha
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Best I recall of that is something about destroying "reality marbles" or some shit

Best I heard was planetary, though it can destroy space/time which Vegeta has no defense against

Vegeta still blitzes and overpowers him in everything else To be fair last I checked my calculations (and I ran them at least 25 times just to be sure), it came out to Saiyan Pride being greater than Space/Time by a pretty hefty margin.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Yamcha
To be fair last I checked my calculations (and I ran them at least 25 times just to be sure), it came out to Saiyan Pride being greater than Space/Time by a pretty hefty margin. Last time I checked no one ever took Yamcha seriously

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Yamcha
To be fair last I checked my calculations (and I ran them at least 25 times just to be sure), it came out to Saiyan Pride being greater than Space/Time by a pretty hefty margin.

thumb up

BloodRain
Seems legit.

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Gilgamesh does have a weapon that can end all creation sooooo just saying Doesn't make a difference because his speed and durability are crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.