Star Lord vs. Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Both are armed with the standard weaponry they carry on themselves as seen in the movies. Fight takes place in the ruins where Quill first finds the orb.

Firefly218
Good idea for a thread.

I'd give this one to Jango, considering he fought some freakishly talented Jedi. He was a formidible opponent to Obi Wan Kenobi.

The analysis
Star Lord

WhiteWitchKing
Starlord! Aims for that jetpack or missile on Jango's back and Jango dies yet again.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Starlord! Aims for that jetpack or missile on Jango's back and Jango dies yet again.

thumb up

jinXed by JaNx
Star lord can breath in space, he wins.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Star lord can breath in space, he wins. thumb down
They made it clear he could only last a few seconds w.o his mask

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by WildBantha88
thumb down
They made it clear he could only last a few seconds w.o his mask

That's still a few seconds more than Jango can survive

Robtard
Star-Lord throws that little gravity device and then shoots Jango in the nuts while he's pinned to the floor like a total chump.

quanchi112
Star lord wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Star lord wins.

You waited until I commented in here just to copy my opinion. Adorable, but also a little creepy, kickballer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
You waited until I commented in here just to copy my opinion. Adorable, but also a little creepy, kickballer. I saw the thread and posted. You are bandwagoning marvel. I love it, ese.

Robtard
I saw the thread and posted. You are bandwagoning marvel. I love it, ese.

You waited until I posted to copy me. Tell me, does playing kickball not teach you to think for yourself?

quanchi112
You waited until I posted to copy me. Tell me, does playing kickball not teach you to think for yourself? Incorrect, but your obsession with me and bandwagoning is something.

You have abandoned Star Wars. wink

Robtard
Incorrect, but your obsession with me and bandwagoning is something.

You have abandoned Star Wars. wink

"irony"

?

quanchi112
"irony"

? You don't even deny and toss Star Wars aside like nothing. You were never a true fan.

Robtard
You don't even deny and toss Star Wars aside like nothing. You were never a true fan.

?

You've lost it again. Maybe a nice game of kickball will set you straight?

quanchi112
?

You've lost it again. Maybe a nice game of kickball will set you straight? No, you don't deny being a shitty Star Wars fan. Star lord wins.

Robtard
No, you don't deny being a shitty Star Wars fan.

Star lord wins.

Why would I deny being a Star Wars fan when Star Wars is awesome? You say some really stupid shit, kickballer.

Yeah, keep copying me here; it's all you have.

Time Immemorial
Calm down boys and girlssmile

Silent Master
I agree with WWK, Star-lord wins.

BTW, quan needs to calm down and stop trying to derail the thread.

quanchi112
Why would I deny being a Star Wars fan when Star Wars is awesome? You say some really stupid shit, kickballer.

Yeah, keep copying me here; it's all you have. You backed down, judas ese.

Robtard
You backed down, judas ese.

?

quanchi112
? Your own cowardice is only matched by your own stupidity.

Robtard
Your own cowardice is only matched by your own stupidity.

Your flimsy attempts at flaming and derailing aside. As mentioned on page 1, Star-Lord takes this one.

ps reported smile

quanchi112
Your flimsy attempts at flaming and derailing aside. As mentioned on page 1, Star-Lord takes this one.

ps reported smile You attempted to derail from the get go. You reporting me is awesome.

You're scared of me, ese.

laughing out loud

TH3_V01D
Like most MCU characters, starlord is pathetic, he didnt even go against a Obi Wan level character in GoTG.

Silent Master
Star-lord wins.

Estacado
Star-Lord.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Like most MCU characters, starlord is pathetic, he didnt even go against a Obi Wan level character in GoTG.
Wow salty much

Anyway apart from literally freezing his ass of and getting himself captured by people who have made clear that they would such the marrow from his bones and facing down Ronan twice, once with nothing but his sweet dance moves, he then grabs onto an infinity gem knowing fill well that it could destroy him, so no he obvs didn't go against an Obi level foe /s

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Wow salty much

Anyway apart from literally freezing his ass of and getting himself captured by people who have made clear that they would such the marrow from his bones and facing down Ronan twice,once with nothing but his sweet dance moves , he then grabs onto an infinity gem knowing fill well that it could destroy him, so no he obvs didn't go against an Obi level foe /s

Ugh, one of the reasons why MCU sucks so much, you cant take a villian or a movie seriously with shit like that, is even worse by the fact that scene is the movie climax.
And no, Starlord never fought Ronan, he only got lucky thanks to comedy and power of friendship, sorry Jango would have blasted Peter face in that scenario.

Silent Master
Seeing as the lead up to that scenario involved surving massive explosion from the weapon Rocket built, a spaceship crashing into him and then being in a ship that crashed into the ground at high speed....how exactly would Jango have even been able to move?

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by Silent Master
Seeing as the lead up to that scenario involved surving massive explosion from the weapon Rocket built, a spaceship crashing into him and then being in a ship that crashed into the ground at high speed....how exactly would Jango have even been able to move?

So, you everyday action movie hero then.... sorry fighting Obi Wan>>>this nobody

Silent Master
So, you everyday action movie hero then.... sorry fighting Obi Wan>>>this nobody

Name the everyday action heroes that survive getting shot with high-explosive weapon, hit by a spaceship and then being in a ship that crashes into the ground?

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by Silent Master
Name the everyday action heroes that survive getting shot with high-explosive weapon, hit by a spaceship and then being in a ship that crashes into the ground? Superman

Silent Master
Superman

Since when is Superman an example of an (everyday action hero)?

Time Immemorial
Superman

You called?

Zack Fair
LOL@void. WTF

Time Immemorial
Yea Zach is heresmile Now lets talk about getting that Superman Sig and Avatar back up.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LOL@void. WTF

It's obvious that his MCU hate has finally fried his brain.

maxivitopowe
Jesus he's worse than lob

Mindset
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
That's still a few seconds more than Jango can survive It really isn't.

maxivitopowe
Anyway SL stomp

Emperor Lelouch
Quick draw fight.

DARTH POWER
Star-Lord throws that little gravity device and then shoots Jango in the nuts while he's pinned to the floor like a total chump.

Yeah no, Jango will already have shot Starlord a few times before any of that happens.

He has absolutely incredible aim, shooting a bounty hunter with a poisened dart to the neck from a very far distance AOTC.

Has fought very well against Jedi - Obi-Wan, and is just generally shown to be the quickest draw.

Starlord lacks the combat feats here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.