Who would you rather be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
If you could be anyone of these guys who would it be?

Superman

Silver Surfer

Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Namor the Sub Mariner

Wonder Man

Magneto(In His Prime)

He-Man

Hercules

riv6672
I wouldnt want to be any of thrm. I wouldnt mind having their powers, though.

Badabing
From the list, I'd pick Supes or Thor.

Unless that means I'd have Abhi or Rage trying to hump my leg...mmm

riv6672
Hahaha!!!

deathslash
Originally posted by Badabing
From the list, I'd pick Supes or Thor.

Unless that means I'd have Abhi or Rage trying to hump my leg...mmm laughing

Supermutant
Silver Surfer has the best power set when used intelligently.

Digi
Originally posted by riv6672
I wouldnt want to be any of thrm. I wouldnt mind having their powers, though.

I'm pretty sure that's OP's gist. They wouldn't subsume our personalities.

Originally posted by golem370

Superman

Silver Surfer

Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Namor the Sub Mariner

Wonder Man

Magneto(In His Prime)

He-Man

Hercules

Thor if I can go back and forth between human and god. Surfer or He-Man if I couldn't. I don't want the world to seem like it's made out of paper. The control you'd need to have as most of these guys makes the prospect unenviable.

golem370
Silver Surfer can change his skin to look more human so he could blind in.

krisblaze
Tough choice between Namor and Thor.

Namor because I wouldn't want to be too powerful in this world. Even being as powerful as he is would have some weird effects on my psyche, but there's no way I'd manage to remain sane with Surfer or Superman's powerset.

Thor's my second consideration because I feel like he needs to access many of his other powers, which means that it would be entirely possible for me to put mjolnir away and just be a long-lived strongman. I wouldn't have to struggle with stuff like Superman's hearing or Surfer's awareness. His hammer also offers an incredible chance to discover space, etc.

zopzop
Silver Surfer..........easily. Forget about all the uber crap like time travel, intangibility, warp speed flight, cosmic awareness, planetary level TP, planetary level matter manipulation, etc..

You can use the power cosmic to help so many people. Cure Cancer, raise the dead, heal amputees, cleanse AIDS, etc... It's no contest.

krisblaze
Originally posted by zopzop
Silver Surfer..........easily. Forget about all the uber crap like time travel, intangibility, warp speed flight, cosmic awareness, planetary level TP, planetary level matter manipulation, etc..

You can use the power cosmic to help so many people. Cure Cancer, raise the dead, heal amputees, cleanse AIDS, etc... It's no contest.
It's not right to use your powers for stuff like that.

You'd basically be god.

golem370
No because Zop would actually use the powers he has. whistle

Johncornwell
Thor

Just for the simple fact I could make Norse mythology into becoming the World's most practiced religion.

Also the older I get the more powerful I become with Thorforce.

golem370
You would have to say nah and thee and by Odin's beard.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Batman

golem370
You can be Batman get very very smart turn youself into peak human condition get a Batman suit and win the lottery.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You can be Batman get very very smart turn youself into peak human condition get a Batman suit and win the lottery.

We already have Brucie. I want to be Batman, with his abstract killer Batkick.

Time Immemorial
I would be Superman of coarse, close runner up SS but able to produce a silver penis when needed to slay the fangirls.

h1a8

Superman

Silver Surfer

Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Namor the Sub Mariner

Wonder Man

Magneto(In His Prime)

He-Man

Hercules Surfer all day long. He can even make himself humanlike so that he can boink women.
Then comes Superman. Can you say hibernate in the sun for awhile. I can.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer all day long. He can even make himself humanlike so that he can boink women.
Then comes Superman. Can you say hibernate in the sun for awhile. I can.

Yes fan girls will need daily servicing.

Power Cosmic II
Silver Surfer by miles.

I don't even care about the power set. Eventually I will run into Galactus and I can have a conversation with him and have every single question I've ever had about life, existence, the universe, etc. all answered in one sit down talk. My brain would explode from all the knowledge I'd receive.

None of the other options even come close.

Inhuman
Surfer all day long. He can even make himself humanlike so that he can boink women.

How quick would you be opening up black holes in peoples eyeballs?

riv6672
Originally posted by Digi
I'm pretty sure that's OP's gist. They wouldn't subsume our personalities.

Ah.thumb up
Didnt seem that way from the wording. Thor.

Tony Stark
THOR

Mindship
1. Surfer: the ultimate explorer
2. Superman: the ultimate defender
3. Hulk: the ultimate catharsis

maxivitopowe
Thor or Surfer

Bentley
Beta Ray Bill, because I'd have a space ship and magic. Also I'd look tasty.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Beta Ray Bill, because I'd have a space ship and magic. Also I'd look tasty.

This is the only right answer.

carver9
Surfer is the best choice. He already have the powers of the others, plus interest and someone like Surfer could be extremely useful to the people of the World (wouldn't be too useful because there is some things that needs to be left alone).

celeyhyga17
Thor or Surfer.

Shabazz916
Superman. I could look normal do whatever i want & nobody would ever know

kgkg
Then comes Superman. Can you say hibernate in the sun for awhile. I can. Better yet you can make a clone woman of your liking and boink that.

Branlor Swift
Surfer. You can pretty much do whatever you want whenever you want.

Want to go ram into a Quasar? Go right ahead. Want to go have sex with a black hole? Don't see why not.

Damborgson
Do I assume their physique? Because I'm not interested in turning silver, even if I can hide it.

Thor probably. He'd do everything Superman can do basically but more with Mjolnir.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Damborgson
Do I assume their physique? Because I'm not interested in turning silver, even if I can hide it.

good question. Also Do you lose your genitalia in the process as well?

golem370
You can be built by who ever you choose.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Inhuman
good question. Also Do you lose your genitalia in the process as well? This did escape me. That's a no to Surfer.

StyleTime
Yeah, I'd personally like to see some more stipulations added to the OP. Is this just me with their powerset? Full control or am I a noob? Or am I literally becoming one of the people listed?

My answer changes between Surfer and Superman depending on stuff.

riv6672
You can be built by who ever you choose.
I'm okay with looking like Thor.
I've always wanted to go blond.

Mindset
SS if I could still look human.

psycho gundam
Can you say hibernate in the sun for awhile. I can. Do it now

8swords
surfer ofcourse, also anyone saying they want to be thor, would be a girl then, heheh

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/9/8/customsig_146098_w3.gif

uhuh

pym-ftw
I'd pick Magneto from the list, Absorbing Man if i could choose.

MF DELPH
Surfer.

riv6672
Originally posted by 8swords
surfer ofcourse, also anyone saying they want to be thor, would be a girl then, heheh
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-034.gif

Mindship
Originally posted by Inhuman
good question. Also Do you lose your genitalia in the process as well? Not only are they still there, protected by a galactic glaze jockstrap, but with power cosmic, one could amp one's potency to "atomic strength."

No wonder She-Hulk wanted Surfer's attention with that love tap on the chin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.