Superman/Thor vs Surfer/Hulk: Amalgam Battle 41

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
They have no Idea what the others powers are

Combined Stats, Powers and Experience

All the strengths, none of the weaknesses

Fight in rural Maine
No bfr

Sin I AM
Surfer solos

Mindship
Going with Sulk. I think the two powersets are more complementary. Plus, the madder Sulk gets, the more powerful he gets.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindship
Going with Sulk. I think the two powersets are more complementary. Plus, the madder Sulk gets, the more powerful he gets.

Yeah Bruce Rann would be an absolute beast.

maxivitopowe
What about Thurman's dynamic strength?

h1a8
Superman/Thor wins. Stronger, faster, and Mjolnir is a 2nd combatant. It's like two on one here.

Mindship
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
What about Thurman's dynamic strength? Is this "dynamic strength" concept official/canon for Superman and Thor? I've seen the term bandied about on this forum for a couple of years now, but it's always struck me as a fan term to "explain" the inconsistency in strength showings due to different writers. AFAIK, only Hulk officially has "dynamic strength." Heck, it's what he's known for. So even if Thor and Superman also officially have it, I still see Hulk as the iconic personification of such power.

Khazra Reborn
Superman and Thor. That's an outrageous combo, the two best HH in comics IMO. And they're power sets balance perfectly.

carver9
Hulk and Surfer wins. Hulk abilities amping Surfer stats and power. Surfer/Hulk getting more powerful by the second. Can't get any better than that.

Zack Fair
Super Thor wins.

Superman's physicality gives Thor the boost he needs to contend with Hulk's might. Not to mention the speed.

Thor's MJOLNIR and skills help Superman contend with Surfer's Power Cosmic.

My 2 cents.

Also Surfer's pacifism will most likely handicap Hulk somehow. I dunno lol.

I just think Superman with MJOLNIR is way better than Surfer with dynamic strength.

Zack Fair
Pretty cool fight actually. Could see it go both ways.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Super Thor wins.

Superman's physicality gives Thor the boost he needs to contend with Hulk's might. Not to mention the speed.

Thor's MJOLNIR and skills help Superman contend with Surfer's Power Cosmic.

My 2 cents.

I just think Superman with MJOLNIR is way better than Surfer with dynamic strength.

I agree, Superman with Mjolnir or Thor with Superman's speed would be enough.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
All the strengths, none of the weaknesses
Originally posted by Zack Fair

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Mindship
Is this "dynamic strength" concept official/canon for Superman and Thor? I've seen the term bandied about on this forum for a couple of years now, but it's always struck me as a fan term to "explain" the inconsistency in strength showings due to different writers. AFAIK, only Hulk officially has "dynamic strength." Heck, it's what he's known for. So even if Thor and Superman also officially have it, I still see Hulk as the iconic personification of such power.

Tbh I only said that to draw in the Super fans/detractors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.