Darth Thanaton vs. TPM Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Super bored. Let's debate!

fight takes place on flat/neutral ground.

Emperordmb
Thanaton stomps. He have been hyped in encyclopedic medium...

cool

NewGuy01
Thanaton ritual stomps.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Thanaton stomps. He have been hyped in encyclopedic medium...

cool

So have Maul. he have defeated Jedi stronger than anyone Thanaton have ever faced. rolling on floor laughing

NewGuy01
That's true, Darth Maul is superior. But Thanaton still ritual stomps because.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
So have Maul. he have defeated Jedi stronger than anyone Thanaton have ever faced. rolling on floor laughing
But Maul have been defeated by Sidious in a fight. Thanaton have nothing that puts him on Sidious's level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ugh, this is botched. Damn u Sas.

Fated Xtasy
But Maul have been defeated by Sidious in a fight. Thanaton have nothing that puts him on Sidious's level.

But Thanaton have superior power than Maul? Maul have shown no defense against what Thanaton can do

Emperordmb
But Thanaton have superior power than Maul? Maul have shown no defense against what Thanaton can do
Thanaton have power no mortal can defend themself against. Maul despite being cut in half did not had corporeal immortality.

Fated Xtasy
Thanaton have power no mortal can defend themself against. Maul despite being cut in half did not had corporeal immortality.

Maul have survived Sidious' Force lightning which is more powerful than anything Thanaton had ever done. ritual or not Thanaton cannot compare to the jedi Maul have faced. Not to mention Maul will obviously had his double bladed lightsaber for this fight smokin'

Emperordmb
Maul have survived Sidious' Force lightning which is more powerful than anything Thanaton had ever done. ritual or not Thanaton cannot compare to the jedi Maul have faced. Not to mention Maul will obviously had his double bladed lightsaber for this fight smokin'
But Thanaton have lightning that is more powerful than anyone else except Emperor Vitiate who have been hyped as god in Legends. Thanaton have also been hyped as "supremely powerful" and "possessing insurmountable strength" in an encyclopedic medium. Sidious is nowhere near Thanaton in lightning application.

FreshestSlice
Canon Maul have nothing that stands up to Thanaton's sorcery.
Thanaton's lighting is supremely powerful. No mortal can survive it. Only the greatest sith lord in generations have this ability. Jedi that faced reconstituted Sith Empire have HoT, Barsen'thor, Satele Shan, and Revan. Jedi of this time are stronger than canon PT Jedi.

Sinious
So is this thread made to mock SW_Legend?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It was made for genuine debate actually. Nevermind, I guess.

carthage
this thread needs more Jerec

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
So is this thread made to mock SW_Legend?
no... the entire night was made for that purpose:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=599546&pagenumber=1#post14831738

S_W_LeGenD
Qui-Gon is stronger then Darth Nox and Exal Kressh?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It was made for genuine debate actually. Nevermind, I guess.
This is not even a debate.

Maul's strong point is lightsaber combat and this duel is unlikely to reach this point because Thanaton gives higher priority to use of Force powers during combat situations. Maul have no viable defense against formidable powers of Thanaton and will loose.

Selenial
I love you guys.

But yeh.... Thanaton. TCW Maul would stomp, but TPM solely focused on pure physical victories and was very overconfident.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Qui-Gon could solo both, with Thanaton, tbh.

Selenial

Thanaton defeated Nox? confused

No, he he didn't even defeat Kallig, he survived her.

And no, I refuse to take the end of act 1 into consideration here, it only shows his incompetency for not actually managing to kill her

Nephthys
Thanaton did kill her. She just revived.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Lolwut?

Nalaniel
Thanaton.

Sinious
Originally posted by Selenial
But yeh.... Thanaton. TCW Maul would stomp, but TPM solely focused on pure physical victories and was very overconfident.

Nah, it wouldn't be a stomp.

S_W_LeGenD
I love you guys.

Thank you

Maul would stomp? Oh lord.

Maul cannot compete with Thanaton, miss.

If they just stand there and do nothing, then yes.

But I don't think they are so generous.

Originally posted by Nalaniel
Thanaton.
I like you

S_W_LeGenD
Thanaton defeated Nox? confused

No, he he didn't even defeat Kallig, he survived her.

And no, I refuse to take the end of act 1 into consideration here, it only shows his incompetency for not actually managing to kill her
Yes, he did.

Thanaton and Nox fought each other 3 times in total.

In the first confrontation, Thanaton absolutely dominated Nox. In the second confrontation, Nox's ghosts went haywire and caused an explosion so powerful that it collapsed the entire region where the battle took place, Thanaton survived. And you likely know what happened during the final battle.

Incompetency? Nox did his best to overcome Thanaton, even went as far as to bind ghost or ghosts to himself to augment his power. Thanaton is a big fish in the pond (mythos), so incredible power was needed to challenge him.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lolwut?
I'm not even sure why you responded to that.

As for Thanaton being incompetent, he should have cut Nox's body into many pieces and then thrown it into a sun. Or at least not left their body just to prove a point. Sith are stupid like that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If my foresight proves accurate, FreshestSlice is a deceptive semi troll/baiter. And my foresight is never wrong. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3144616566.gif

Nalaniel
I like you

Thanks! ^-^

Emperordmb
I like you
Just make sure you don't blow her off to hang out with your female cousin. She will murder your sister...

Selenial
Just make sure you don't blow her off to hang out with your female cousin. She will murder your sister...

confused

confused embarrasment confused

carthage

Stop derailing threads Emperor.

This comment is very perverse

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
This comment is very perverse
Not really sure what's so perverse about it. I was merely making reference to the anime/manga Nalaniel's profile pic and title is from.

S_W_LeGenD
Explain to me what you mean by this.

My tolerance runs thin for absurd remarks about my family.

Emperordmb
Explain to me what you mean by this?

My tolerance runs thin for absurd remarks about my family.
I was merely making reference to the anime/manga Nalaniel's profile pic and title is from.

Nephthys
I'm not even sure why you responded to that.

You said Qui-Gon could solo Nox and Kressh, which I can maybe buy for Kressh but hell no for Nox. But you also said he could solo them with Thanaton, which is an oxymoron.

FreshestSlice
No, I meant Qui-Gon could solo all three, but even then I was being far from serious. That's why literally everyone else ignored it. erm

NewGuy01
Not really sure what's so perverse about it. I was merely making reference to the anime/manga Nalaniel's profile pic and title is from.

Wow, I absolutely did not get the reference until you said this. Yeah, that does happen in Elfen Lied, doesn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Wow, I absolutely did not get the reference until you said this. Yeah, that does happen in Elfen Lied, doesn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Girls be ****ing crazy as **** in Elfen Lied.

Nephthys
No, I meant Qui-Gon could solo all three, but even then I was being far from serious. That's why literally everyone else ignored it. erm

Oh, ok.

Word your jokes better next time.

NewGuy01
Only the Diclonii and Silpelits of the series. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperordmb
Only the Diclonii and Silpelits of the series. roll eyes (sarcastic)
No his ****ing cousin is also pretty crazy.

NewGuy01
She's your standard dramatic anime girl, dude. Really annoying to see her whine, though, because everyone else around her is suffering from post-traumatic stress while she complains lol.

Nalaniel
She's your standard dramatic anime girl, dude. Really annoying to see her whine, though, because everyone else around her is suffering from post-traumatic stress while she complains lol.

Agreed. I mean, if you really love somebody you'll do everything to make them happy, even if it won't make you happy. She's just being a tsundere and whining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.