Drax, Bane VS Batman, Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Drax (Guardians of the Galaxy) VS Batman

Drax, Bane VS Batman, Captain America

Time Immemorial
FIght 1: Drax breaks Batman's back

Fight 2: Captain Solo's, Batman does whatever.

KingD19
Drax might actually be stronger than Cap. Cap's a better fighter(slightly) and faster, but Drax can take a beating. I see Drax and Cap taking out the plain human fighters on the other team and going at it.

wallman77
didn't drax fling a guy with just the hilt of a blade for leverage? that's great strength..tho under the right circumstances maybe cap could match it?

KingD19
Yes, he flipped a guy with his knife.

He also ripped apart an industrial grade prison drone with it pressed against his chest.

Punched Korath so hard that his head broke solid stone.

Sent people flying and even dented metal with someones body.

Inhuman
I think in the end its going to be Drax and Bane vs. Cap
Cap will go down.

team 1 wins.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Drax might actually be stronger than Cap. Cap's a better fighter(slightly) and faster, but Drax can take a beating. I see Drax and Cap taking out the plain human fighters on the other team and going at it.

Cap is going to use that shield and negate most his attacks though.

KingD19
But Drax has comparable speed and two knives he is very good with.

Time Immemorial
But Drax has comparable speed and two knives he is very good with.

IDK man, that shield is a mad equalizer. And he is just as fast with it. I mean it no sold Thor.

ares834
Team 1.

Drax is stronger and frankly too durable.

KingD19
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
IDK man, that shield is a mad equalizer. And he is just as fast with it. I mean it no sold Thor.

The shield's durability/energy absorption & redirection was never in question.

But Drax is a damn good knife fighter and he has 2. Cap can block one of maybe both if he attacks him in a small area. But he can attack from multiple directions at once with them.

Time Immemorial
The shield's durability/energy absorption & redirection was never in question.

But Drax is a damn good knife fighter and he has 2. Cap can block one of maybe both if he attacks him in a small area. But he can attack from multiple directions at once with them.

The damn movie had so much going on with sharing screen time btw the cast, its like a blur nowsmile The Drax/Ronin fight reminded me of the Cap/Loki fight, they both went up against brick walls.

Drax has some uber durablity but so does Cap. Drax seemed like a big brawler with strength, Cap is like a ninja with strength. Adding in the shield increases Cap's durability a ton I think as well as a offensive weapon.

KingD19
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
The damn movie had so much going on with sharing screen time btw the cast, its like a blur nowsmile The Drax/Ronin fight reminded me of the Cap/Loki fight, they both went up against brick walls.

Drax has some uber durablity but so does Cap. Drax seemed like a big brawler with strength, Cap is like a ninja with strength. Adding in the shield increases Cap's durability a ton I think as well as a offensive weapon.

Drax was unfortunately weakened a great deal for this movie. Ronan should never have manhandled him like that. But considering the first time he fought him he was piss drunk, and the second time Ronan had the Power Gem enhancing him even further, it was never really fair to the Destroyer. But Korath(Djimon Honsou) is also a Kree in the same class as Ronan, and Drax fought more evenly with him.

Also if Cap throws it, he's not getting it back. Drax's reflexes are too fast. cool

Time Immemorial
Drax was unfortunately weakened a great deal for this movie. Ronan should never have manhandled him like that. But considering the first time he fought him he was piss drunk, and the second time Ronan had the Power Gem enhancing him even further, it was never really fair to the Destroyer. But Korath(Djimon Honsou) is also a Kree in the same class as Ronan, and Drax fought more evenly with him.

Also if Cap throws it, he's not getting it back. Drax's reflexes are too fast. cool

Fair enough, Cap seems to have a problem with that one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.