Ronan vs Malekith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Ronan with power gem

vs

Malekith with Aether

Inhuman
I would say Ronin from what i saw and can remember from the Malekith/thor fight.
Non were really tapping into the gems too much but I think Ronin used his gem more effectively than Mal.

wallman77
gotta go with ronan. while u could fight with it, I feel the aether was meant for a different purpose. while the power gem as more like an atomic bomb that could just obliterate the planet..the aether seemed more like a slow cancer, meant for infecting/corrupting/consuming reality on a bigger scale. in a straight up dog fight, ronan should own. I mean the aether did have its uses in combat. malektih gained strength to tank mjolnir blows and had size increase capabilities..but i don't think he would be able to match the raw output shown from the purple gem.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
I would say Ronin from what i saw and can remember from the Malekith/thor fight.
Non were really tapping into the gems too much but I think Ronin used his gem more effectively than Mal.

Mal had some uber feats with that Aether though, he tossed Thor around like a rag doll with it, not to mention everything else it was doing while he was busy with Thor.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Mal had some uber feats with that Aether though, he tossed Thor around like a rag doll with it, not to mention everything else it was doing while he was busy with Thor.

have to re-watch that fight to refresh my memory. I remember malekith conjuring up an (energy?) tornado around himself.
If that's the case then it might be a close fight.
still non of them were tapping into the gems too much.

ares834
Ronan takes this.

Time Immemorial
Looks like Aethers got a bad rap, shit was strong. He got to use it more then Ronin did to pwning Thor with it.

Firefly218
Ronan

Time Immemorial
Cmon people Mal went toe to toe with Thor, I know that does not mean a lot these days but stillsmile

wallman77
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.