You are given £1000000 to quit your job with in the most spectacular way, with the promise of triple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe

Digi
So, Brewster's Millions? Good movie, if you haven't seen it. 80's comedy done well, with Richard Pryor and John Candy.

I think the 3x1 ratio isn't enough. Maybe change it to 10M pounds. I say that because the risk of not doing it properly isn't worth the reward in this scenario. I'd take the 1M and keep it.

dadudemon
You have to quit your job in the most spectacular way.

OP was not clear on what that meant.

This is not quite like Brewster's Millions.

I could quit my job, without breaking any laws (except maybe disturbing the peace), in the most spectacular way.

I would just walk into the president's office and say, "Go **** yourself."

No matter what he said, I would just keep repeating that. When he called someone to get me removed, I'd go to the VP of HR's office and start saying the same, "Go **** yourself."

When they finally got security to remove me, I would scream, "POOP! BALLS! FART! NIPPLES! BUTTHOLES!"

Then, when thrown out into the atrium by security, I would immediately stand up and start doing pelvic thrusts while squealing like a pig.

Eventually, I would be removed by the police (or security may have the right to physically throw me out of the building).

Digi
OP did say later that you had to use all of it to get the 3M.

After hiring a marching band to announce my quitting (I dislike the idea of burning bridges even with guaranteed money), I'd probably crowdsource the problem of how to efficiently dump the money. Others would undoubtedly have better plans than I would.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Digi
OP did say later that you had to use all of it to get the 3M.

After hiring a marching band to announce my quitting (I dislike the idea of burning bridges even with guaranteed money), I'd probably crowdsource the problem of how to efficiently dump the money. Others would undoubtedly have better plans than I would.

You have the option of recording a video, sending it to all relevant parties, password protecting it, and giving out the password AFTER you get the 3 mil.

That way, they know you had to do the bad stuff.

Once I explained why I did the "Go **** yourself." routine, I would also state in my video that all accosted parties get $1000.

I just checked up on investing stuff and I would probably invest 2 million of it and use the other million to do stuff.

I wish so bad that some rich person would say, "You're smart n'stuff. You could do the world a lot of good. Here is $5 million. Come back to me in 10 years and pay it back." And I ****ing would....

>: (

ArtificialGlory
How do I quit my job when I don't have one? Help me out here, philosoraptor!

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by dadudemon
You have the option of recording a video, sending it to all relevant parties, password protecting it, and giving out the password AFTER you get the 3 mil.

That way, they know you had to do the bad stuff.

Once I explained why I did the "Go **** yourself." routine, I would also state in my video that all accosted parties get $1000.

I just checked up on investing stuff and I would probably invest 2 million of it and use the other million to do stuff.

I wish so bad that some rich person would say, "You're smart n'stuff. You could do the world a lot of good. Here is $5 million. Come back to me in 10 years and pay it back." And I ****ing would....

>: (

I so ****iing would too but where do I start? because I could be one of those movers and shakers. people just don't know..., lol
laughing

maxivitopowe
bump

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.