Ronan vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
H2H

No Weapons

Arena Fight

FrothByte
Ronan looked badass and definitely had more of that "too powerful you don't want to mess with me" vibe, but at this point he's lacking in feats so I'd have to say Thor.

Firefly218
Without the orb, Ronan dies. With the orb, Ronan wins.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Firefly218
Without the orb, Ronan dies. With the orb, Ronan wins.

Even if he had the orb, the stips of the fight says it's h2h so he wouldn't have had his hammer with the gem.

On a side note, I wonder what would happen if Thor was given the infinity gem and he attached it to Mjolnir?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte

On a side note, I wonder what would happen if Thor was given the infinity gem and he attached it to Mjolnir?

Probably turn more purple then Thanossmile

Anyone recall if Thor ever got his hands on a gem in comics?

Firefly218
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

He did, I think

BruceSkywalker

thor did , but i can't recall the issue

Silent Master
If you mean the PG, Thor took it from Drax during the Blood and Thunder arc.

Robtard
Thor slaps Ronan and Ronan cries.

quanchi112
Ronan wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ronan wins.

You would back the loser who punked out Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
You would back the loser who punked out Thanos. Ronan ranted and died. If you believe he punked Thanos by dying you're even dumber than I previously thought, ese.

Thanos is indeed the most powerful being in the universe as well as the master manipulator.

Robtard
Ronan ranted and died. If you believe he punked Thanos by dying you're even dumber than I previously thought, ese.

Thanos is indeed the most powerful being in the universe as well as the master manipulator.

Did you not pay attention? Fact: Thanos commanded Ronan and Ronan turned around and basically told Thanos to go suck a bag of dicks and all Thanos could do was rage-quit off the telescreen.

Good job backing the chump Ronan who punked out Thanos, loser. Thor wins this match. Deal.

quanchi112
Did you not pay attention? Fact: Thanos commanded Ronan and Ronan turned around and basically told Thanos to go suck a bag of dicks and all Thanos could do was rage-quit off the telescreen.

Good job backing the chump Ronan who punked out Thanos, loser. Thor wins this match. Deal. Saying a character who died punked the master manipulator is indeed ignorance of the highest order. He died. Thanos lives and we have yet to see what he has in store for the marvel universe.

Robtard
Saying a character who died punked the master manipulator is indeed ignorance of the highest order.

He died.

Thanos lives and we have yet to see what he has in store for the marvel universe.

Ronan factually did punk Thanos in GotG. Watch the film and pay attention this time.

Ronan died like a loser; not at the hands of Thanos. Ronan punked Thanos and Thanos couldn't even get revenge smile

Exactly, we haven't seen much yet, except that a loser like Ronan can punk his ass and all Thanos does it rage-quit off the telescreen. You back the loser who punked out Thanos. I will back the Asgardian winner that is Thor.

quanchi112
Ronan factually did punk Thanos in GotG. Watch the film and pay attention this time.

Ronan died like a loser; not at the hands of Thanos smile

Exactly, we haven't seen much yet, except that a loser like Ronan can punk his ass and all Thanos does it rage-quit off the telescreen. You back the loser who punked out Thanos. I will back the Asgardian winner that is Thor. Thanos didn't even have to sully his own hands. Ronan died. Thanos lives proving the only one Ronan punked was himself.

Robs definition of punking is ranting and later dying. Marvel has already said Thanos is the master manipulator along with the most powerful being in the universe.

Ronan wins this battle.

Robtard
Thanos didn't even have to sully his own hands. Ronan died. Thanos lives proving the only one Ronan punked was himself.

Robs definition of punking is ranting and later dying. Marvel has already said Thanos is the master manipulator along with the most powerful being in the universe.

Ronan wins this battle.

Thanos got punked by Ronan in GotG. Deal with it; stop crying. Proof:

Thanos: 'Give me the gem!'
Ronan: 'No, I don't need you and I'm not scared of you; I will keep the gem for myself, loser.'
Thanos: *raqe-quits off the screen*

Thanos got punked by the loser Ronan and you back Ronan against Thor in here, what a loser. Thor wins.

quanchi112
Thanos got punked by Ronan in GotG. Deal with it; stop crying. Proof:

Ronan: 'No, I don't need you and I'm not scared of you; I will keep the gem for myself, loser.'

Thanos got punked by the loser Ronan and you back Ronan against Thor in here, what a loser. Thor wins. Dying isn't punking. Thanos let him die. I bet he will collect the gems. You don't agree.

Ronan died but that doesn't matter here as he beats Thor.

Newjak
Thor wins this

Robtard
Dying isn't punking. Thanos let him die.

I bet he will collect the gems. You don't agree.

Ronan died but that doesn't matter here as he beats Thor.

Thanos had nothing to do with Ronan's death. Watch the film GotG again and pay attention.

Stating what will be an very likely plotline in future films. How brave of you. One thing Thanos won't do, escape that a loser like Ronan punked him.

What feats do you base Ronan > Thor? Punking Thanos isn't much of a fight feat.

quanchi112
Thanos had nothing to do with Ronan's death. Watch the film GotG.

Stating what will be an very likely plotline in future films. How brave of you. One thing Thanos won't do. Escape that a loser like Ronan punked him.

What feats do you base Ronan > Thor? Punking Thanos isn't much of a fight feat. I never said he did but again dying due to abandoning Thanos is indeed punking yourself.

You need to learn the actual definition.

Ronan ignored Drax and treated him like a weak feeb whereas Loki himself hurt Thor.

smile

Robtard
I never said he did but again dying due to abandoning Thanos is indeed punking yourself.

You need to learn the actual definition.

Ronan ignored Drax and treated him like a weak feeb whereas Loki himself hurt Thor.

smile

Punking originally means 'being someone's bottom-***** in prison'.

While not literal, what Ronan did to Thanos in GotG fits in a figurative sense. Learn the difference.

Loki > Drax going from screenfeats. So your argument fails again, he-who-backs-the-loser-Ronan(who punked Thanos)and-plays-kickball-at-age-thirtyfive.

quanchi112
Punking originally means 'being someone's bottom-***** in prison'.

While not literal, what Ronan did to Thanos in GotG fits in a figurative sense. Learn the difference.

Loki > Drax going from screenfeats. So your argument fails again, he-who-backs-the-loser-Ronan(who punked Thanos)and-plays-kickball-at-age-thirtyfive. So you believe the director chose to display Ronan being the alpha male over Thanos iyo ? laughing out loud

Ronan died on his own.

I never said otherwise but Drax can hurt Loki and he can't treat him like nothing in the same manner Ronan did. Loki was abused by one of Thanos men in true punking fashion.

Silent Master
quans favorite characters are always losers, mainly because he can identify with them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
quans favorite characters are always losers, mainly because he can identify with them. This has to be a mistake. This was no doubt directed at Robbie.

Silent Master
It was directed at the loser(quan) who thinks playing kickball makes him awesome.

quanchi112
It was directed at the loser(quan) who thinks playing kickball makes him awesome. You keep making typos. You keep referring to Robbie.

Silent Master
I have a real tablet, not the 5th rate Ipad rip-off that you use....so I didn't make a typo.

quanchi112
I have a real tablet, not the 5th rate Ipad rip-off that you use....so I didn't make a typo. My iPad is very charming and you leave her out of this.

danielgamer
well, Thor has better feats of strength, I guess.
Thor also has the Jotunheim feats against the frost giants.
He can fly and match Hulk`s great strength.

Silent Master
My iPad is very charming and you leave her out of this.

Looks like quan just admitted that his Ipad is the mysterious "gf" he is always claiming to have.

quanchi112
Looks like quan just admitted that his Ipad is the mysterious "gf" he is always claiming to have. My gf is 21 my iPad isn't that old, sport.

Robtard
So you believe the director chose to display Ronan being the alpha male over Thanos iyo ? laughing out loud

Ronan died on his own.

I never said otherwise but Drax can hurt Loki and he can't treat him like nothing in the same manner Ronan did. Loki was abused by one of Thanos men in true punking fashion.

Watch the film again. Thanos made demands and Ronan punked his ass. It ended with Thanos rage-quitting off the screen. You can relate to that,

Ronan got killed by a group of guys that Thor would stomp. More facts.

Proof that Drax can hurt Loki considering the damage Loki has tanked? Bifrost explosion. Bullets. Captain America hits. Surviving a thrashing by Hulk.

Thor takes this. Deal with it and stop backing losers.

quanchi112
Watch the film again. Thanos made demands and Ronan punked his ass. It ended with Thanos rage-quitting off the screen. You can relate to that,

Ronan got killed by a group of guys that Thor would stomp. More facts.

Proof that Drax can hurt Loki considering the damage Loki has tanked? Bifrost explosion. Bullets. Captain America hits. Surviving a thrashing by Hulk.

Thor takes this. Deal with it and stop backing losers. Thanos let him go off and die. Once the fool went off on his own he died without his support. That is called being punked.

Thor wouldn't stomp the GOTG. That is completely untrue.

Far less than Drax has hurt Loki. Cap even held his own.

laughing out loud

All of that hurt him. Thor has been really hurt by far less as well and no one physically even challenged Ronan.

Ronan wins. Quit taking this personally, ese.

Robtard
Thanos let him go off and die. Once the fool went off on his own he died without his support. That is called being punked.

Thor wouldn't stomp the GOTG. That is completely untrue.

Far less than Drax has hurt Loki. Cap even held his own.

laughing out loud

All of that hurt him. Thor has been really hurt by far less as well and no one physically even challenged Ronan.

Ronan wins.

Quit taking this personally, ese.

The film GotG disagrees with you. Thanos was punked by Ronan and all he could do was rage-quit off the screen.

Thor would stomp Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot based off screenfeats.

Watch the film Avengers again. Loki was toying with Cap, it was part of his plan to get on board the helicarrier. You're awful at following the story.

What "less" than Ronan hurt Thor?

Nope.

"irony"

quanchi112
The film GotG disagrees with you. Thanos was punked by Ronan and all he could do was rage-quit off the screen.

Thor would stomp Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot based off screenfeats.

Watch the film Avengers again. Loki was toying with Cap, it was part of his plan to get on board the helicarrier. You're awful at following the story.

What "less" than Ronan hurt Thor?

Nope.

"irony" Completely untrue. You're just a troll and beeline the mastermind of marvel's cinematic universe was punked because you're consumed by Quan hatred which is pathetic.

No, he wouldn't. The guy can't even stomp Ironman.

laughing out loud

Loki was still effected and was indeed shown that cap can hang with him. Loki.

Yep.

Nah.

Robtard
Completely untrue. You're just a troll and beeline the mastermind of marvel's cinematic universe was punked because you're consumed by Quan hatred which is pathetic.

No, he wouldn't. The guy can't even stomp Ironman.

laughing out loud

Loki was still effected and was indeed shown that cap can hang with him. Loki.

Yep.

Nah.

The film supports me. Thanos made demands, Ronan denied his ass and then Thanos rage-quit off the screen. This literally happened.

A nonsense statement because you hate Thor.

You failed to understand Loki's plans in Avengers. Sucks for you, kickballer.

quanchi112
The film supports me. Thanos made demands, Ronan denied his ass and then Thanos rage-quit off the screen. This literally happened.

A nonsense statement because you hate Thor.

You failed to understand Loki's plotline in Avengers. Sucks for you. No, your crazy interpretation of the film is only due to your hatred of me. Thanos is the mastermind of the universe. Ronan went off on his own and died. That happened.

I like Thor a lot more than Ronan. You attach a love or hatred of either character because you can't see past your own bias.

I understood but cap clearly affected him. Ronan wins.

Robtard
No, your crazy interpretation of the film is only due to your hatred of me. Thanos is the mastermind of the universe. Ronan went off on his own and died. That happened.

I like Thor a lot more than Ronan. You attach a love or hatred of either character because you can't see past your own bias.

I understood but cap clearly affected him. Ronan wins.

Watch GotG again and pay attention. Ronan punked Thanos on screen; Thanos rage-quit.

"irony"

No you don't understand. Loki was playing with Cap. How did you miss this and Loki's overall plan?

quanchi112
Watch GotG again and pay attention. Ronan punked Thanos on screen; Thanos rage-quit.

"irony"

No you don't understand. Loki was playing with Cap. How did you miss this and Loki's overall plan? No, Thanos was not punked. Your interpretation goes against marvels clear message on Thanos role in the marvel universe.

Stupidity.

Loki was affected whereas Drax couldn't even faze Ronan. Ronan wins.

Robtard
No, Thanos was not punked. Your interpretation goes against marvels clear message on Thanos role in the marvel universe.

Stupidity.

Loki was affected whereas Drax couldn't even faze Ronan. Ronan wins.

He was by Ronan in that scene, watch the film again, pay attention. Thanos literally rage-quit after Ronan denied and marginalized his ass.

Agreed, your stances are just that.

Loki isn't in this fight. Loki > Drax though. Thor wins due to superior feats.

quanchi112
He was by Ronan in that scene, watch the film again, pay attention. Thanos literally rage-quit after Ronan denied and marginalized his ass.

Agreed, your stances are just that.

Loki isn't in this fight. Loki > Drax though. Thor wins due to superior feats. I watched the scene and realized Ronan went off on his own whereas Thanos just sat back. Ronan died.

smile

Loki can't treat Drax like a no factor like Ronan did. Cap.

BlackZero30x
Now that I have seen the movie a second time I want to say...Ronan would be the most powerful person in Marvel films. Maybe I am mistaken but in the scene where Rocket is building the device they shoot Ronan with....he says it can blow up a moon. Ronan took a shot to the chest and was not harmed at all.

Robtard
I watched the scene and realized Ronan went off on his own whereas Thanos just sat back. Ronan died.

smile

Loki can't treat Drax like a no factor like Ronan did. Cap.

You and your silly Thanos bias; denying that Ronan punked Thanos despite it being shown. laughing out loud

Loki isn't in this thread. Thor has superior feats to Ronan; Thor wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Now that I have seen the movie a second time I want to say...Ronan would be the most powerful person in Marvel films. Maybe I am mistaken but in the scene where Rocket is building the device they shoot Ronan with....he says it can blow up a moon. Ronan took a shot to the chest and was not harmed at all.

Ronan doesn't have the infinity gem in this fight, it's H2H.

Rocket was using hyperbole though most likely, as the blast from the missile would have destroyed everything around them if that were true.

BlackZero30x
He doesn't have the infinity gem in this fight, it's H2H.

Ahh I see. I seem to have mistaken this for the Ronan vs Malekith. My bad

BlackZero30x
Rocket was using hyperbole though most likely, as the blast from the missile would have destroyed everything around them if that were true.

Yeah most likely. Plus we haven't actually seen it hit a moon. So per forum rules there is no actual feat of it being that powerful. However, when a talking raccoon builds a device and says it can blow up a moon who am I to disagree. lol

quanchi112
You and your silly Thanos bias; denying that Ronan punked Thanos despite it being shown. laughing out loud

Loki isn't in this thread. Thor has superior feats to Ronan; Thor wins. He didn't punk him that is just your own bias talking. Thanos is the master manipulator and alpha male.

Feats don't tell the entire story. Ronan showed himself to be very formidable and enough to get the win against Thor.

Robtard
He didn't punk him that is just your own bias talking.

Thanos is the master manipulator and alpha male.

Feats don't tell the entire story.

Ronan showed himself to be very formidable and enough to get the win against Thor.

Well the movie proves me correct.

We've yet to see the full extent of that for MCU Thanos. So far, Thanos was punked by his supposed underling loser Ronan. Ronan showed him though. "No, I'm keeping the gem." *Thanos rage-quits*

Feats matter; Thor > Ronan.

Such as?

quanchi112
Well the movie proves me correct.

We've yet to see the full extent of that for MCU Thanos. So far, Thanos was punked by his supposed underling loser Ronan. Ronan showed him though. "No, I'm keeping the gem." *Thanos rage-quits*

Feats matter; Thor > Ronan.

Such as? No, it doesn't. You don't even know what the word punked means and just proved you're an idiot.

Thanos didn't rage quit at all. You accuse everyone and everything of rage quitting making it quite ironic. He is the master manipulator not like you a rage quitter.

They do but so do portrayals. Ronan >Thor.

Drax fight, ese.

Robtard
No, it doesn't. You don't even know what the word punked means and just proved you're an idiot.

Thanos didn't rage quit at all. You accuse everyone and everything of rage quitting making it quite ironic. He is the master manipulator not like you a rage quitter.

They do but so do portrayals. Ronan >Thor.

Drax fight, ese.

"irony"

The scene was basically:

Ronan without the gem wasn't portrayed as more powerful than Thor, who has 3 films worth of feats. You didn't pay attention, kickballer.

quanchi112

Robtard
That is just your opinion which is contradictory to marvels official stance as well as others opinions..

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this.

quanchi112

Robtard
Kevin Feige >>>your extremely biased and illogical opinion.

smile

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this.

quanchi112

Robtard

I posted an official opinion whereas yours is just your hatred filled quanos quest. Pathetic.

Feige's quote doesn't contradict Thanos getting punked by Ronan in GotG.

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this.

quanchi112
Feige's quote doesn't contradict Thanos getting punked by Ronan in GotG.

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this. Being the master manipulator means he doesn't play second fiddle to anyone.

We see him punk Ronan face to face earlier in the film. Ronan when he is a safe distance away run off and get killed.

Only you would believe talking trash behind a computer screen is greater than when Thanos actually punked him face to face.

smile

Robtard
Being the master manipulator means he doesn't play second fiddle to anyone.

We see him punk Ronan face to face earlier in the film. Ronan when he is a safe distance away run off and get killed.

Only you would believe talking trash behind a computer screen is greater than when Thanos actually punked him face to face.

smile

That doesn't mean a character can't get punked, like Thanos did in GotG by Ronan.

Sure, Ronan did initially bow to Thanos, but later on, he punked Thanos.

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this.

quanchi112
That doesn't mean a character can't get punked, like Thanos did in GotG by Ronan.

Sure, Ronan did initially bow to Thanos, but later on, he punked Thanos.

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this. Talking trash when he isn't in the same room isn't punking someone.

Thanos punked him in person. You believe talking trash when you aren't in the same room is punking someone.

No,he later went on to die. Your opinion is just your own which is illogical and stupid.

Robtard
Talking trash when he isn't in the same room isn't punking someone.

Thanos punked him in person. You believe talking trash when you aren't in the same room is punking someone.

No,he later went on to die. Your opinion is just your own which is illogical and stupid.

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this.

quanchi112

Robtard

smile

Again, going off and dying isn't punking someone. He bowed to Thanos. Did Thanos ever submit to him ? Nope. You're a dummy.

Covered: Feige's quote doesn't contradict Thanos getting punked by Ronan in GotG.

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this.

quanchi112

Robtard

You don't know why punking is. You believe ranting on a computer screen and later dying is punking.

laughing out loud

Covered: Feige's quote doesn't contradict Thanos getting punked by Ronan in GotG.

The scene was basically:

GotG supports this.

I don't "know why punking is"? Terrible, quan. Terrible.

quanchi112

Silent Master
LOL at kickball quan trying to use a non-canon statement in a debate.

wallman77
I see its become one of "those" threads... a shame..was looking forward to this one..

Robtard
Ronan without the gem doesn't have the feats to take out Thor, who was trading blows with Hulk for a bit without his hammer, got blasted in the face by Iron Man, tanked Odin's staff and an exploding Bifrost.

quanchi112
Ronan wins. Thor can't even rape Iron Man.

wallman77
ignoring the moron of the thread

Ronan without the gem doesn't have the feats to take out Thor, who was trading blows with Hulk for a bit without his hammer, got blasted in the face by Iron Man, tanked Odin's staff and an exploding Bifrost.

do you think it would be a close fight? ronan seems to posses some fighting prowess. I don't think it would be a quick stomp. tho thor should beast out the win in the end.

Raisen
KMC's WWIII

The Quan-Rob conflict.

It was kind of funny for a while. Need some new ammo tho

Time Immemorial
By Odins beard what has happened :0)

quanchi112
By Odins beard what has happened :0) Rob picked the wrong fight. I am owning this ese.

Time Immemorial
Ronin seemed to have some uber strength but nothing over Thor's.What do you base his screen showings over Thors to give him the win?

quanchi112
Ronin seemed to have some uber strength but nothing over Thor's.What do you base his screen showings over Thors to give him the win? How Drax couldn't even faze him and his portrayal within the film.

Time Immemorial
How Drax couldn't even faze him and his portrayal within the film.

Thor would rolfstomp Drax as well. We are missing something here cause not enough showings.

quanchi112
Thor would rolfstomp Drax as well. We are missing something here cause not enough showings. I don't believe he would. He'd definitely win but he wouldn't treat him like a peasant.

FrothByte
Originally posted by wallman77

do you think it would be a close fight? ronan seems to posses some fighting prowess. I don't think it would be a quick stomp. tho thor should beast out the win in the end.

I think it should be pretty close. I don't recall the details of the fight but I do know Ronan was casually dodging all Drax's blows and was able to hurl Drax through the air with a backhand (or was it a punch?). Either way, it's speaks of both skill and strength. Still giving the fight to thor though.

Robtard
Originally posted by wallman77

Yeah, in the end that is the most sensible course of action.

Ronan's only showing without the gem was kicking Drax's ass, which Thor would easily do as well. Ronan's clearly portrayed as a powerful being, but Thor has the much higher feats backing him up. But in a fist fight, I could see Ronan dodging and getting in hits, but ultimately loses to the superior character.

wallman77
Yeah, in the end that is the most sensible course of action.

Ronan's only showing without the gem was kicking Drax's ass, which Thor would easily do as well. Ronan's clearly portrayed as a powerful being, but Thor has the much higher feats backing him up. But in a fist fight, I could see Ronan dodging and getting in hits, but ultimately loses to the superior character.

yea sounds about right
/thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.