how fast is the monster trio (One Piece)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
well, ive thought about it, and cant come to a conclusion, like we've seen strawhats dodge lightning, but then again its like, they cant be faster than enel is logia form. also, dodging explosions and pointblanc range and clearly outrunning them. so now i ask how fast is the current monster trio?

Blazing Storm
They had lightning speed reactions since skypiea.

Currently they are probably quad-digit mach

KingD19
At the beginning of the time skip Luffy easily dodged a Pacifista laser. And those are based on Kizaru who is the Pika-Pika no Mi Logia user(Light).

Luffygear4
are those beams really lghtspeed, i doubt they are, they're artificial, maybe close. reactions are also different from movement, precog help aswell.

Sacred 117
They took longer than light should to reach the background, so I'd rule out light speed.

Sure, I guess you could try to argue "cinematic timing" (<----assuming that's a thing) or some shit, but light is around mach 881,000. You would be making a monumental stretch.

Q99
You do *not* have to be as fast as something to dodge it!

Also let me note how even post-skip, high level characters getting one place to another takes time. Like, lots of time! Almost every arc has a chase/pursuit/rush to target scene that takes multiple chapters.

The characters, in short, seem to move very very fast for very short distances, but only the ones with travel powers can travel very far at speed.

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by KingD19
At the beginning of the time skip Luffy easily dodged a Pacifista laser. And those are based on Kizaru who is the Pika-Pika no Mi Logia user(Light). Thats an outlier as Luffy being faster than Kizaru at this point is ridiculous

KingD19
Not Kizaru himself. But his attack. And they pointed out how his use of Haki helped a lot.

Luffygear4
its true that OP characters do move fast for short distances, rather than long distance travel, basically burst. so around what speed is he put at, is the quad-digit mach legit?

StealthRanger
>Luffy being lightspeed

Oh boy, people are still arguing that /rolleyes

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by Luffygear4
its true that OP characters do move fast for short distances, rather than long distance travel, basically burst. so around what speed is he put at, is the quad-digit mach legit? yep. Current Luffy should be around quad digits as he was a lightning timer pre-skip

Ophanim
There reactions are a lot more quicker then there short burst speed, Id say in reaction they could react to high end 4 digits attack since they can handle lightning barely and was stronger. But in combat speed in terms of short burst, i would say 3 digits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.