Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 14. Sariss Vs Alema Rar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Welcome Back to the SFJ Tournament. In our last battle Lumiya was bested by Saba Sebatyne(much to my dismay) and so our lizard lady has advanced to the next round. now we have to slightly disturbed Combatants. One a servant and apprentice to the Inquisitor Jerec who was considered by the Jedi Master Qu Rahn a deadly duelist and the other the Apprentice to the sith Lumi Plo, driven by insanity and a lust for vengeance Alema Rar seeks to bring the Balance. NOW ON TO THE FIGHT!

Sariss
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/Star-Wars-LCG/guest-articles/SWC01-art-sariss.png

A woman who was trained by the order known as the Prophets of the dark side and later the inquisitor known as Jerec, Sariss was considered by Jerec his most loyal and strongest Apprentice, she would later fight against Kyle Katarn in a honorable duel between the two.

Lightsaber Form(s) While her form is not comfirmed, based on what i could gather she was a practitioner of the Shien form. While her mastery of the form is unknown her skill with it was enough to impress Qu Rahn a powerful jedi master in his own right .

Force Prowess/Force Powers. While she was a powerful duelist, Sariss did not have much of her force powers developed and though i do believe she could pull off any rudimentary force powers force lightning and the like are not in her arsenal. though she was a user of the deadly site ability.

Versus

Alema Rar
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090213130043/starwars/images/f/f5/GorogRar.jpg

Trained as a jedi, Alema was a highly skilled opponent and pilot, fighting in the dark nest wars and constantly being active in most of the galaxy's most prominent Wars, an able jedi, Alema was a staunch warrior and held a deep hatred for The Vong as well as many other species, Alema would later fall to the dark side and train under the Sith Master Lumi Plo.

Lightsaber Form. Because of her chaining her force powers i would suggests that Alema was a practitioner of Niman and because of her aggressive and savage style i feel as though perhaps Juyo or Ataru could be in her arsenal. With her skill she was able to duel Leia organa - who was trained by Saba Sebatyne. and together with Lumiya they defeated the jedi master Tresina Lobi and was able to briefly duel on par with Mara Jade. she was also forced to Deflect blaster bolts during one of her fights with Leia.

Force Powers/prowess. A highly skilled Force user, Alema was able to mask her presence in the force, she was capable of strong mind and could even hurl a Noghri with no real problem, she was also capable of creating phantoms, however this was limited to Lumiya's base and tired the twi'lek very much

Emperordmb
I'm siding with Alema Rar here.

NewGuy01
I admittedly don't know much about Aleema Rar other than her defeat at Leia's hand, but for now I'm siding with Sariss.

Emperordmb
IIRC she force pushed Jaina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.