Itachi v.s. Mega Man X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
They do glorious battle on Kami's Tower from Dragon Ball.

BloodRain
Ball roll time.

Megaman.

Sacred 117
How about rolling the ball on that f**king BZ already?!

BloodRain
Called a day but someone wouldn't quit work to get the time sad

Ended up doing the argument challenge solo with the gf.. even though the only input was "Jesus it's 4am.. I don't know or care about this. No drinks, go the **** to sleep"

..Totally won that.

ScreamPaste
haermm

Heroism.

Also, I don't actually know much about Itachi. What are the defining factors in the fight in your opinion, BR?

Yamcha
I'm curious what power X would obtain from Itachi...like if it was Susanoo it would probably be a shield type ability, but if it was Amaterasu it would be crazy offensive maybe like a black fire shot regularly but if it connected it covered the enemy in black flames doing damage, but charged it causes a chain reaction on the ground engulfing whatever it touches

Not sure what Izanami or Tsukuyomi would do O.O..probably something pretty hax yet awesome lol.

BloodRain
Itachi's main moves are, in order (and non-Naru translated): Ilusions, cqc involving fire balls and shurikens, Black Flames of burn everything, Giant Town/City level Ghost Armour, last resort ultra mind trap.

My initial basis is that mind screwing won't work on Mega? Shurikens and normal flames mean nothing, Black Flames could damage him though iirc he has high resistance to heat?

Main threat is the Susanoo armour because I don't think Mega has the firepower to pierce it..

Then again this depends on which Itachi. Final battle ver will eventually go blind and die in a prolonged fight. Peak health would be fine, and Zombie Itachi would be the same as peak but with unlimited chakra and high regen, needing to be sealed to stop recovering.

NemeBro
Itachi wins pretty easily.

BloodRain
Reason?

Guessing he scales to others, not sure who though.

Yamcha
Wait does X get all of his powers? Hasn't he had time stop before xD?

ScreamPaste
I hadn't really thought about it, don't know enough about Itachi haermm I guess he has all his powers, that would make sense.

NemeBro
Why would him having all his powers in every game at the same time make sense? I mean, at no point did he have them lol.

ScreamPaste
From X1.*

Yamcha
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why would him having all his powers in every game at the same time make sense? I mean, at no point did he have them lol. Haha I get what you're saying, I've just seen threads before where people have given them all to him as like an X at full power so I was just curious....

Then again in my travels I've also witnessed threads like this
http://i61.tinypic.com/29ykwoi.jpg

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
From X1.* X hadoukens his way to victory!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.