Darth Thanaton vs Reborn Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmfao.

Emperordmb
Krayt takes this one...

Nephthys
Question: Have Reborn Krayt been recognised as supremely powerful in official materials?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Question: Have Reborn Krayt been recognised as supremely powerful in official materials?
BTW Neph, what do you type to get that fapping smiley you used in that debate with LeGenD?

Nephthys
It's from another forum: http://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=showsmilies

Fifth row down on the left. I just used image tags.

S_W_LeGenD
Sabers: Krayt
Force: Thanaton
All-out: Depends upon decisions made. If Thanaton resorts to Force powers and sorcery, he have a chance, he is likely to consider this route first.

Good fight nonetheless

carthage
Lol

Q99
Strong lightning defense, strong sorcery defense, strong sabers, strong force abilities outside the norm, are all things Krayt has.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Strong lightning defense, strong sorcery defense, strong sabers, strong force abilities outside the norm, are all things Krayt has.
Krayt have no hype in encyclopedic medium though.

FreshestSlice
Yes, Krayt was never considered "supremely powerful." But Thanaton was, as was Vitiate. Coincidence? I think not.

Nalaniel
Krayt.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
All-out: Depends upon decisions made. If Thanaton resorts to Force powers and sorcery, he have a chance, he is likely to consider this route first.

Good fight nonetheless

laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Krayt destroys him.

After exhausting every force power in his arsenal, and getting defeated within seconds of saber combat.

Thanaton will start begging for his life.

TheDarthBoy
I agree with Jm that was hilarious, he would beg for his life.

Beniboybling

Good fight nonetheless Christ.

Syndicate
Legends... Do you really think Thanaton takes Force?

Aurbere
Thanaton has access to rituals Krayt's feeble mind can't comprehend. Thanaton one-shots him like he did pre-prime Nox.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt makes Thanaton believe he's The Emperor's Voice.

The Ellimist
Feats for Krayt that match lighting up some of the ground with lightning?

ILS
Force: ThanatonKrayt would crumple Thanaton into a ball.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yes, Krayt was never considered "supremely powerful." But Thanaton was, as was Vitiate. Coincidence? I think not.

Q99
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Feats for Krayt that match lighting up some of the ground with lightning?

He can bare-hand block lightning smile

SunRazer
Krayt's beaten superior sorcerers before. He humiliates Thanaton in every aspect worse than Nox did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.