Priest vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The church sends its best vampire killer after the daywalker. Fight takes place in a barren landscape. Who wins ?

Kotor3
Blade stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kotor3
Blade stomps. Based on ?

RJ 2.0
Based on being faster, stronger and having superior weaponry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Based on being faster, stronger and having superior weaponry. Priest is faster and has shown to have better reflexes etc. The priests maul the vampires from their universe who can physically decimate humans. Priest takes this.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by quanchi112
Priest is faster and has shown to have better reflexes etc. The priests maul the vampires from their universe who can physically decimate humans. Priest takes this. No, Blade showed superior speed and reflexes when he fought the ninja vamps in Blade 2.

quanchi112
No, Blade showed superior speed and reflexes when he fought the ninja vamps in Blade 2. No, he didn't. Priest would own those vamps as well.

RJ 2.0
No, he didn't. Priest would own those vamps as well. Post the scene where Priest showed superior speed.

quanchi112
Post the scene where Priest showed superior speed. I don't know if it is on youtube.

RJ 2.0
I don't know if it is on youtube. Oh it is, go find it.

quanchi112
Oh it is, go find it. I don't have the time at the moment. Maybe later.

RJ 2.0
I don't have the time at the moment. Maybe later. Get me a coke with that popcorn.

quanchi112
Get me a coke with that popcorn. I am not some ese you can boss around, dude.

RJ 2.0
I am not some ese you can boss around, dude. But you are, in fact, someone who cannot accept defeat.

quanchi112
But you are, in fact, someone who cannot accept defeat. I can't but Robbie does so all the time.

RJ 2.0
I can't but Robbie does so all the time. Mhm, as I thought.

quanchi112
Mhm, as I thought. I can't accept defeat because I never lose whereas Robbie is used to failure. Just ask his special someone.

laughing out loud

RJ 2.0
I can't accept defeat because I never lose whereas Robbie is used to failure. Just ask his special someone.

laughing out loud Wow, your butthurt is so massive that you are getting personal.

I've seen his wife BTW, and she is SMOKIN' hot.

DTM
Ill go with Blade, mostly due to better weaponry and armor, but Priest would definately make him work for it.

Kazenji
Blade

looks like Quan has found another fad.

Time Immemorial
Who is priest and what movie?

Kazenji
Priest is from funnily enough....Priest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Who is priest and what movie? Priest film from 2011 with Paul Bettany iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.