Fight or Flight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Epinepherine and Norepinephrin are two hormones that the body produces in response to stress....short term response....adrenalin rush...what do you do in danger...fight or flight?
smile

Dexx
my angers get's sometime out of hand unfortunatley. i chose fight but i rather solve it peacefully. I don't like fighting except as an art.

Julie
uh my stature would usu keep me from the fight part....but peaceful solns are always better anyway

GordonSkywalker
Fight! Fight!

Dexx
martial arts are not only impressive but very good for a person.

yerssot
fight, thanks to my height and weight I have an advantage, I think wink
though I would rather talk it out

Dexx
yeah....me too.
how tall are you (in meeters?)

yerssot

Dexx
pffff.yeah righ....hohohoh...

yerssot
yes, and FM is 1.95

Dexx
hoooooooooooooooooooooohohohoho.
maybe 19.5...nineteen and a half...yeah..nice age.

yerssot
if you don't believe me, go ahead, though I'm not lying

Dexx
oh..you are SO lying. *grumbles to self* 1.95 my ass stick out tongue

yerssot
if you believe it's a lie, go ahead

Dexx
don't mind if i do. Ofcourse...you could just post a pic of you next to a door...and then we'd see.

yerssot
not again roll eyes (sarcastic)
*big sigh*

Fitch
what's so unbeliveble to 1.95?anyhow,I don't wanna see your pic posted.I still need my sight for a couple of years big grin
oh,and to respond to the thread subject,I choose to fight.

BackFire349
ive only been in one fight in my life. im very low key and passive about everything. and its a good thing. cuz i can do some damage, as i did in my one fight. im a big guy and can hit hard.

GordonSkywalker
I could waste the floor with the guys at my old school.

Tex
I'm not a violent person by nature, I will usually never end up in that kind of situation, but if the need arise! Watch out cause this bull will gore you in the assevil face

GordonSkywalker
Great we are brothers McCloud!(Another archaic reference)

Tex
That sounds familiar...The last Star Fighter? Or is it from that movie where that guy befriends that alien guy and takes care of his ugly alien baby?

GordonSkywalker
No on both counts my friend. It is a line taken from Highlander and Sean Connery said it to Christopher Lambert(Connor McCloud)

Tex
Oh

GordonSkywalker
This time you have no idea what I am talking about eh Tex? wink

Tex
I never liked Highlander. Sean Connery's fake Scottish accent gets on my nerveswink

Captain REX
I chose flight. I'm a coward, and I throw 'weak' punches.

finti
Fight, bring it on its been a while now

Dexx
oh...u bunch of bullies!

Ushgarak
McCloud????

mechmoggy
A typo I'm sure.

I've been in a few scraps in my time, but I don't think I'm a violent person.

yerssot
Duncan McCloud, of the Clan McChiken wink

Corran
Run rabbits, run.

GordonSkywalker
Crack your jokes while you can because there is a mean son of a gun behind you with a sword! Look Out!..............(Closes eyes to avoid seeing carnage)

mah
I'm fast, I'd run away...

GordonSkywalker
Oh good, at least my good friend mah got away! Shame about the others though........

mah
they're in an ugly situation yeah

GordonSkywalker
Horrible! Well let's go down this dark alley and make our plans of conquest.....

yerssot
how fast exactly?

Fire
Well it depends, most of the time I'll fight, unless the odds are totaly against me than running is the idea, but that doesn't happen often
I don't often have to fight

finti
thats when fight is the best option it take them by surprise and all you really have to do is target their "leader".
Dont be afraid to take some punches

yerssot
with his trusted sidekick ... me big grin

Fire
I'm not finti but I aint gonna fight a fight
with 25 to 3

yerssot
depends who the 3 are

Mujaffa
Let's get it on!

Fire
lol nice one yerss
I was one of the three

Thomas H
I fight, Stand the ground...to I get punched down...wich actually never has happend because I always kick ass!!

GordonSkywalker
Thomas was trained by a kung-fu expert, guys, so watch out!

Corran
No Thomas was trained by a gung-ho expert

GordonSkywalker
I have known this man since kindergarten so I should know his abilities.

Thomas H
hmmm...hehe....

hiiiiiiiiiiiiijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!pow..........waaaaaaaa!!!!

GordonSkywalker
See what I mean?

Fitch
yeaaah...messed

yerssot
you're f***** big grin

GordonSkywalker
Not to worry gentlemen. Envy is the start of greatness. So line up and learn the arts that I teach! That way whenever you must choose fight over flight you might actually wipe the floor with some powerful adversary.

yerssot
reminds me of Yoda

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
Mostly the suffering is on their part wink

mechmoggy
So when was everyone's last proper fight?

I got into one at Xmas when drinking in B'ham. Took a few digs, gave a few out. Its all good fun.

yerssot
3 years ago, almost broke someones kneecaps, that was the time I thought I shouldn't fight anymore

GordonSkywalker
My most recent duel was with my former student who abandoned my enlightened teachings and was converted to the stupid side of the force by his own brother. (Hmmm...still got scars from that one....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.