Qui Gon Jin, Kyle Katarn, Saesee Tiin,and Agen Kolar vs Darth Malgus and Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Emperordmb
I'm calling ****ing spite here.

carthage
I forgot to add someone. Katarn is reasonably close to Malgus in skill, and Agen is one of the best swordsmen of his day. The Jedi have this with Tiin added to bolster numbers

Emperordmb
Caedus overall completely outclasses anyone on team one, and Malgus outclasses the team one peeps as a force wielder.

carthage
Tiin alone is good enough go fight Malgus with Katarn added. Malgus....will.....die

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Tiin alone is good enough go fight Malgus with Katarn added. Malgus....will.....die
You have yet to make mention of Caedus in any of your posts aside from the OP.

carthage
Malgus will die before Caedus and whomever Malgus doesnt kill Caeus has to deal with. The Sith will lose

Emperordmb
Malgus will die before Caedus and whomever Malgus doesnt kill Caeus has to deal with. The Sith will lose
Yeah no... Caedus could easily hold off two of them while Malgus kills the third one.

NewGuy01
This is far from a spite match, DMB. That said, I think team 2 can probably pull it off.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is far from a spite match, DMB. That said, I think team 2 can probably pull it off.
He edited two more Jedi into the fight since I called it spite.

When I called it spite there was just Jinn and Kolar.

carthage
Its still not a spite

Emperordmb
Jinn and Kolar vs Malgus and Caedus is total spite.

carthage
Thats not the thread matchup though, please stop derailing the thread

Emperordmb
Thats not the thread matchup though, please stop derailing the thread
That was the thread matchup when I called it spite. Somebody called me out for calling it spite. I was merely defending myself by pointing out that the thread was in fact spite at the time that I called it that, and that you had edited it since then. That does not count as me derailing the thread.

carthage
The match isnt Jinn and Kolar vs Malgus and Caedus. Please stop going off topic with a matchup that doesnt exist. You are not staying on topic

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Keep it up. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

Emperordmb
The match isnt Jinn and Kolar vs Malgus and Caedus. Please stop going off topic with a matchup that doesnt exist. You are not staying on topic
That's not what I was saying. Somebody accused me of incorrectly calling spite, and I was pointing out that I made the comment about it being spite when it was Jinn and Kolar vs Malgus and Caedus before you changed it.

I was not derailing threads, I was not going off topic. Somebody called me out on a claim that I made that no longer applied, and I was merely defending myself.

carthage
Im not doing anything wrong he keeps going on for a topic that Doesnt exist. Id appreciate if he'd stay on topic

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I never said you were doing anything wrong. stick out tongue

Emperordmb
Im not doing anything wrong he keeps going on for a topic that doesnt exist. Id appreciate if he'd stay on topic
Somebody else challenged me on something that was misrepresented based on certain changes that you made to the thread and I was merely defending myself. I am not "derailing your thread" and I strongly resent your effort to make me look like a total ******* by accusing me of such.

carthage
No supporters for the Jedi?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Caedus alone has pwned a strike team, has he not? Plus he has who I assume to be SWTOR (prime) Malgus on his side. While team one has numbers, team 2 has superior talent. I'll go with Team 2.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 will literally pwn Team 1

NewGuy01
That strike team was hilariously incomparable to this one.

Selenial
Caedus could probably Solo, but with Hella difficulty.

All he needs is Malgus distracting Katarn and it's a win for team 2.

AncientPower
Caedus soloed a team very similar to this with his Force powers, nothing makes me think anything else but that would happen.

Malgus pops his Overlord Command Throne mount and watches with a glass of Katarn fanboy tears to sustain himself with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.