Kit Fisto and Cin Drallig vs Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmfao.

Based
Probably Nox.

Emperordmb
Yeah Nox.

carthage
Drallig dies and Fisto blitzes Nox

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
U win http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2710164634.png

carthage
Not seeing how its a trolling topic, Nox isnt a swordsman and Fisto is faster, stronger, and has superior feats with TK. Not denying Nox can win its just absurd that no argument is being presented for that perspective

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I literally handed you the victory. There's nothing to argue. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Nalaniel
Nox.

Selenial
Probably Fisto and Drallig, depends on the environment though.

Any water and it's a definite blitz by Kit.

S_W_LeGenD
Nox easily

Neither Fisto and nor Drallig hold a candle to Nox in ways of the Force, Nox will easily overwhelm both with his stupendous powers.

carthage
Could likely go to Nox for a slim majority if he/she can take out Drallig immediately. The team can still win a majority, I'm still not sure,

Nephthys
"If"? Lol.

carthage
Yeah if. Fisto is superior in every area to Nox other than esoteric abilities, whether you like to admit it or not. It wouldnt be a cakewalk for Nox even if he/she won, all of her opponents are inferior to Fisto and are less martially inclined as Drallig

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah if. Fisto is superior in every area to Nox other than esoteric abilities, whether you like to admit it or not. It wouldnt be a cakewalk for Nox even if he/she won, all of her opponents are inferior to Fisto and are less martially inclined as Drallig

Fisto is superior to Nox in lightning? Huh, I did not know that. Plus he can swat lightning aside with a casual backhand and walk through Force Storms? Most impressive. Also, he can mindrape entire groups of Sith? That's interesting, I've not seen that episode. And Fisto can telekinetically stop lightsabers and force a Force user of Thanaton's capabilities to kneel in front of him? Wow, he's a real beast.

http://www.court-records.net/animation4/klavier-lean%28a%29.gif

You've opened my eyes to Fisto here. Recalling some of Nox's best feats, Fisto is even more outmatched than I thought he was.

Nox defeated one of the best duelists in the Empire, how is Drallig more martially inclined than that? Drallig is a skilled instructor, that's all.

Emperordmb
Got 'em Neph thumb up

carthage
Lightning can be absorbed by a saber, its not really an issue tbh. Kallig is more or less featless, and as mentioned Nox is slower, has less impressive TK feats, and isnt as skilled as a duelist. Come back when you have feats that beat Fisto's, the only way Nox can win is through force ability. Youve failed to demonstrate any way in which this might happen

Nephthys
Lightsbers can be overloaded with lightning, and Nox is easily powerful enough to do that. Nox being "slower" doesn't matter since Kit will never engage him in combat and as I pointed out Nox dominated one of the greatest duelists in the Empire, so I highly doubt Fisto's speed will be an issue. Fisto's best TK feat is lifting a tank of liquid. Excuse me while I laugh at your suggestion that Nox is inferior to that. Nox dominated Thanaton with TK, chucked a Darth across a hall while blocking lightning with a Force shield and casually blocked a lightsaber.

Nox will utterly dominate Fisto with the Force. Only your insane troll logic suggests otherwise. Nox could beat Fisto with TK, lightning or telepathy, it matters not.

carthage
I never said Fisto would defeat Nox through TK, I only said he's superior in that area which he is. I already acknowledged Nox's superiority in the force, but other than in that area Nox is outmatched. Based on what you posted Nox is more than capable of winning, and I never denied that as being a possibility. I just took issue with he laughable assertion that Nox would dominate

Nephthys
And I never suggested you did say that, did I? But you said he was superior in TK which is blatantly false. Oh, I see. So other than in the area that will allow Nox to utterly curbstomp Fisto, she's outmatched. Well I suppose you sure have a point there. Nice argument, bro! thumb up

carthage
Nox was on a nexus and amped with that ability, something that isnt he case here. Nox is inferior in terms of saber ability, TK, speed, and youve not bothere to address these factors other than disregard them outright. Sending some random disposable character is hardly better than Fistos superior speed and demonstrably better fighting ability. Fisto can simply outduel Nox before he/she would get an opportunity to use that technique. You fail to post any significant speed feats to suggest otherwise

FreshestSlice
Nah, Nox is pretty skilled with sabers actually. Not as good as Fisto, but I think their Force ability would make up for the gap there. Nox also TK'd Thanaton, and while that was on "nexus," depending on your view, Thanaton would also benefit from it.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Nox was on a nexus and amped with that ability, something that isnt he case here. Nox is inferior in terms of saber ability, TK, speed, and youve not bothere to address these factors other than disregard them outright. Sending some random disposable character is hardly better than Fistos superior speed and demonstrably better fighting ability. Fisto can simply outduel Nox before he/she would get an opportunity to use that technique. You fail to post any significant speed feats to suggest otherwise

What ability? I've addressed them multiple times, you've just failed to accept it when people give you facts like usual. Nox pwned one of the best duelists in the TOR Empire, whose lightsaber abilities where "unparallelled". She's having no issues with Fisto's speed or lightsaber abilities based on this. Plus she defeated Khem, a Terentatek and beat a Sith Lord while cut off from the Force, all feats that indicate an exceptional level of martial skill and physical ability. Besides which is the quote stating that she is just as skilled with a lightsaber as she is with the Force. So perhaps she'll stomp Fisto in that area as well. Considering how much more powerful she is than him, I actually don't find that unlikely. And as I've pointed out repeatedly, Fisto's TK feats are inferior to Nox's and he is vastly less powerful than her. So your continual stating that he has the edge there only further indicates your inability to accept feats. Fisto isn't outdueling anything. If he gets close enough for a swing, she'll simply stop his lightsaber with the Force and twist his head off like a cork.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
What ability? I've addressed them multiple times, you've just failed to accept it when people give you facts like usual. Nox pwned one of the best duelists in the TOR Empire, whose lightsaber abilities where "unparallelled". She's having no issues with Fisto's speed or lightsaber abilities based on this. Plus she defeated Khem, a Terentatek and beat a Sith Lord while cut off from the Force, all feats that indicate an exceptional level of martial skill and physical ability. Besides which is the quote stating that she is just as skilled with a lightsaber as she is with the Force. So perhaps she'll stomp Fisto in that area as well. Considering how much more powerful she is than him, I actually don't find that unlikely. And as I've pointed out repeatedly, Fisto's TK feats are inferior to Nox's and he is vastly less powerful than her. So your continual stating that he has the edge there only further indicates your inability to accept feats. Fisto isn't outdueling anything. If he gets close enough for a swing, she'll simply stop his lightsaber with the Force and twist his head off like a cork.
thumb up

carthage
Im not going to argue the point anymore. Youve already demonstrated Nox can send force users flying, and Nox is demonstrably superior in force power. Drallig isnt much of a factor in the fight, he's got no force defense feats and Fisto has no real way to win other than to keep up an offense and pray to god he doesnt get hit by that Ghost move.

Nephthys
I'm glad you can see reason. Perhaps there is some hope for you after all. (legit) Thanks for being a good sport about this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.