Ronan vs MOS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
No Quan.

quanchi112
Ronan wins.

BruceSkywalker
lol

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ronan wins.

No I'm sorry nosmile

Firefly218
If Ronan can muster up enough power to snap superman's neck, he wins.

BruceSkywalker
Ronan dies..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
No I'm sorry nosmile Yes, Ronan wins.

wakkawakkawakka
Does Ronan have the Infinity Stone? Because he wasn't to impressive without it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Does Ronan have the Infinity Stone? Because he wasn't to impressive without it. Based on ?

wakkawakkawakka
Based on ?
Not being too impressive w/o the stone. He beat up Drax...whoop dee ****ing doo.

quanchi112
Not being too impressive w/o the stone. He beat up Drax...whoop dee ****ing doo. He treated Drax like a child. Impressive me thinks.

wakkawakkawakka
He treated Drax like a child. Impressive me thinks.
It's good that you think so. Not nearly enough to warrant he could take Supes w/o the stone.

quanchi112
It's good that you think so. Not nearly enough to warrant he could take Supes w/o the stone. I believe so. Superman went dine holding up a tower amidst an oil rig.

wakkawakkawakka
I believe so. Superman went dine holding up a tower amidst an oil rig.
Are you implying Ronan could replicate that feat with strength alone and w/o the stone?

quanchi112
Are you implying Ronan could replicate that feat with strength alone and w/o the stone? I definitely think so but I'm implying superman is weak, sport.

wakkawakkawakka
I definitely think so but I'm implying superman is weak, sport.
And why would you think so? For beating up Drax? Ronan didn't do much of anything before that point.

quanchi112
And why would you think so? For beating up Drax? Ronan didn't do much of anything before that point. The ease in which Ronan handled him was very impressive and compare that to a tower koing Superman and well, laughing out loud

Ronan wins.

wakkawakkawakka
The ease in which Ronan handled him was very impressive and compare that to a tower koing Superman and well, laughing out loud

Ronan wins.
Those evens are completely unrelated in terms of scale. Besides how is that more impressive than the oil rig?

He has no chance w/o the stone.

quanchi112
Those evens are completely unrelated in terms of scale. Besides how is that more impressive than the oil rig?

He has no chance w/o the stone. It showed his strength is pathetic.

Roman showed Drax can't even contest him at all. Ronan annihilates the guy a tower ko'd.

wink

wakkawakkawakka
It showed his strength is pathetic.

Roman showed Drax can't even contest him at all. Ronan annihilates the guy a tower ko'd.

wink
How? He lifted an oil rig. It was more impressive than anything Ronan did w/o the stone.

How. What did Ronan do other than beat up Drax that would warrant his chances at beating Supes w/o the stone? Why is that so impressive in the first place?

quanchi112
How? He lifted an oil rig. It was more impressive than anything Ronan did w/o the stone.

How. What did Ronan do other than beat up Drax that would warrant his chances at beating Supes w/o the stone? Why is that so impressive in the first place? False as the oil rig showed his strength failed to the point of being ko'd.

Oil rig koing superman. If an inanimate object can do so Ronan wipes the floor with him.

wakkawakkawakka
False as the oil rig showed his strength failed to the point of being ko'd.

Oil rig koing superman. If an inanimate object can do so Ronan wipes the floor with him.
Any particular reason you're only using the oil rig feat, which is still better than anything Ronan did, as your only defense?

By that logic everyone in the MCU, Ronan included, is a ****ing weakling.

quanchi112
Any particular reason you're only using the oil rig feat, which is still better than anything Ronan did, as your only defense?

By that logic everyone in the MCU, Ronan included, is a ****ing weakling. Hulk effortlessly stopped a leviathan whereas an oil rig ko'd Superman. Quit being biased and admit a person is harder to defeat than an object that doesn't fight back.

wakkawakkawakka
Hulk effortlessly stopped a leviathan whereas an oil rig ko'd Superman. Quit being biased and admit a person is harder to defeat than an object that doesn't fight back.
The same Hulk that got KO'd by gravity? But what does any of that have to do with Ronan. Based off feats Ronan would've been crushed by the oil rig. You still never specified anything other than beating up Drax nor have you explain why that's impressive. You can at least address my concerns before calling me biased.

quanchi112
The same Hulk that got KO'd by gravity? But what does any of that have to do with Ronan. Based off feats Ronan would've been crushed by the oil rig. You still never specified anything other than beating up Drax nor have you explain why that's impressive. You can at least address my concerns before calling me biased. He didn't get ko'd by the leviathan and did so with relative ease. Superman ko'd himself holding up an oil rig. Not at all. I see Drax as wrecking the oil rig and saw something ram into him and not really do much of anything.

The ease in which doing so like he was nothing at all.

Rao Kal El
Superman in a stomp

He shoves Ronan's mallet up his rear and carries him like a puppet

wakkawakkawakka
He didn't get ko'd by the leviathan and did so with relative ease. Superman ko'd himself holding up an oil rig. Not at all. I see Drax as wrecking the oil rig and saw something ram into him and not really do much of anything.

The ease in which doing so like he was nothing at all.
Again what does hulk have to do with this? When did Drax or Ronan do anything comparable to the oil rig, which is still superior.

That's flawed reasoning again. Going by that, Captain America should beat able to beat up Ronan because he casually beat up some mooks.

quanchi112
Again what does hulk have to do with this? When did Drax or Ronan do anything comparable to the oil rig, which is still superior.

That's flawed reasoning again. Going by that, Captain America should beat able to beat up Ronan because he casually beat up some mooks. You said based off the oil rig that superman is stronger than the entire marvel universe, kiddo.

Drax isn't a mook. Boom.

Ronan crushes the pansy.

wakkawakkawakka
You said based off the oil rig that superman is stronger than the entire marvel universe, kiddo.

Drax isn't a mook. Boom.

Ronan crushes the pansy.
When did I ever say that? You on the other hand stated that Ronan would win because Supes was knocked out by an inanimate objects. So again going by your logic, people who have been knocked out by inanimate objects, which is nearly everyone in the MCU, Ronan and with every other Marvel character would be a weakling.

He was casually beaten. Cap is capable of casually beating non mooks too. Therefore Cap>>>Ronan again according to the logic you used.

Without the stone he has nothing on Supes.

quanchi112
When did I ever say that? You on the other hand stated that Ronan would win because Supes was knocked out by an inanimate objects. So again going by your logic, people who have been knocked out by inanimate objects, which is nearly everyone in the MCU, Ronan and with every other Marvel character would be a weakling.

He was casually beaten. Cap is capable of casually beating non mooks too. Therefore Cap>>>Ronan again according to the logic you used.

Without the stone he has nothing on Supes. Superman just held up the object and was ko'd not by the object alone.

False as Drax isn't a mook nor does cap casually beat characters on drax's level, sport.

Prove it.

wakkawakkawakka
Superman just held up the object and was ko'd not by the object alone.

False as Drax isn't a mook nor does cap casually beat characters on drax's level, sport.

Prove it.

Oh really? That's not what you said here.

Inanimate objects can suddenly animate and KO things?

Cap casually beat people and mooks. Considering the ease that he does it that should put him above both Drax and Ronan...according to you.

You want me to prove your argument for you? Why?

quanchi112
Oh really? That's not what you said here.

Inanimate objects can suddenly animate and KO things?

Cap casually beat people and mooks. Considering the ease that he does it that should put him above both Drax and Ronan...according to you.

You want me to prove your argument for you? Why? It didn't animate but for all his strength he failed to show he's hulk strong, sport.

Drax isn't a moot so you ignored that and continue to do so.

Concession accepted, fozzy.

BruceSkywalker
Ronan has no defense against someone who can fly at ftl/sub/hypersonic speeds.. Ronan also has no defense against someone who uses heat vision let alone someone who is most likely faster

TheVaultDweller
You guys really should just not bother paying attention to Quan in any MOS thread. He hates him, so will distort the oil rig feat to lowball him (his strength did not fail, the structure he tried supporting did), while ignoring all of MOS Clark's high end feats. You could make a MOS vs Captain America thread and Quan would probably back Cap to win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You guys really should just not bother paying attention to Quan in any MOS thread. He hates him, so will distort the oil rig feat to lowball him (his strength did not fail, the structure he tried supporting did), while ignoring all of MOS Clark's high end feats. You could make a MOS vs Captain America thread and Quan would probably back Cap to win. I am citing evidence and have thoroughly won this debate.

Time Immemorial
MoS pulls Ronins arm off and shoves it up Ronins asssmile

wakkawakkawakka
It didn't animate but for all his strength he failed to show he's hulk strong, sport.

Drax isn't a moot so you ignored that and continue to do so.

Concession accepted, fozzy.

According to you it did. Hulk's strength accounts for nothing before the almighty force of gravity.

Drak's was beating by Ronan with ease. Cap beats mooks with ease. Therefore using that logic, the ease with which Cap beat the mooks would warrant that he can beat Ronan.

Says the guy that wanted me to prove his point for him.

quanchi112
According to you it did. Hulk's strength accounts for nothing before the almighty force of gravity.

Drak's was beating by Ronan with ease. Cap beats mooks with ease. Therefore using that logic, the ease with which Cap beat the mooks would warrant that he can beat Ronan.

Says the guy that wanted me to prove his point for him. Completely untrue.

Drax isn't a mook. Cap has been hurt by less than Drax. Ronan would eat cap for breakfast and he definitely beats Superman.

Khazra Reborn
Superman's got dat speed, and heat vision. He wins solidly IMO.

TheVaultDweller
I am citing evidence and have thoroughly won this debate.

You're distorting a low end feat (and completely ignoring all his high end feats and overall powerset) and haven't won anything, based off of the general consensus to the result of this match.

You also use the Hulk leviathan feat to compare, which is:

A. Utterly pointless, considering the Hulk isn't in this match.

B. Not effortless. He was pushed back several feet, roared in effort and ended up having to apply both his arms and brace his feet.

And also, what happened to the Leviathan? Oh right, it was going to tip over onto the entire Avengers team if it hadn't been for Iron Man. Tip over, like when the oil rig lost structural integrity and tipped over onto Superman. The only difference in those 2 scenarios is that Hulk had someone to help him out, while Clark didn't.

LOL No
Superman

playa1258
Superman is stronger, faster had more firepower and mobility. Kal-El takes this.

Based
I am citing evidence and have thoroughly won this debate.

Superman has yet to hone his powers, evidenced in how he couldn't fly early in the film and has mastered it by the end. His strength would be another thing that would improve.

Maybe this board should have a rule where you are forbidden to talk about anything DC related.

juggerman
Originally posted by playa1258
No Quan.

laughing out loud

wallman77
lol how quan trolled wakka into a debate. thread is spite if ronan doesn't have the gem.

LOL No
I don't think Ronan could win even with the stone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wallman77
lol how quan trolled wakka into a debate. thread is spite if ronan doesn't have the gem. Ronan wins.

LOL No
Why?

quanchi112
Originally posted by LOL No
Why? Reread the thread. I'm not restating myself for you.

LOL No
Reread the thread. I'm not restating myself for you.

Superman is faster and stronger.

quanchi112
Superman is faster and stronger. Based on ?

LOL No
Flying about a third of the world in seconds. Was holding hundreds of tons.

Both are better than anything Ronan has done.

quanchi112
Flying about a third of the world in seconds. Was holding hundreds of tons.

Both are better than anything Ronan has done. Faster yes but not more powerful or more formidable.

Superman was ko'd by a tower on an oil rig.

LOL No
The tower weighed hundreds of tons.

How is Superman not more powerful or formidable? He beat more powerful foes.

quanchi112
The tower weighed hundreds of tons.

How is Superman not more powerful or formidable? He beat more powerful foes. Superman had aid from the government and his fathers image.

An inanimate object ko'd him.

LOL No
Superman had aid from the government and his fathers image.

An inanimate object ko'd him.

How exactly did either one of them help. The military also attacked superman and got in his way. Ronan also had a super large army and still lost.

And?

quanchi112
How exactly did either one of them help. The military also attacked superman and got in his way. Ronan also had a super large army and still lost.

And? Watch the film. Ronan had no help against Drax.

Superman needed aid the entire film and was still ko'd by a inanimate object.

LOL No
Watch the film. Ronan had no help against Drax.

Superman needed aid the entire film and was still ko'd by a inanimate object.

I did. Drax is weaker than every kryptonian. Beating Drax is childs play.

What help did superman have when he fought Zod? And?

quanchi112
I did. Drax is weaker than every kryptonian. Beating Drax is childs play.

What help did superman have when he fought Zod? And? I disagree. He is clearly superhuman and I can't wait to see batman screw with Superman who is very human.

By his father. If his fathers image didn't release and aid in his escape he was a goner.

LOL No
I disagree. He is clearly superhuman and I can't wait to see batman screw with Superman who is very human.

By his father. If his fathers image didn't release and aid in his escape he was a goner. Drax is still weaker than all of the kryptonians. He never showed one feat that puts him on kryptonian level.

His father did not help him in combat. You are also not making sense. What does that have to do with a straight up one on one fight?

wallman77
lol another poster...fallen victim hahaha

quanchi112
Drax is still weaker than all of the kryptonians. He never showed one feat that puts him on kryptonian level.

His father did not help him in combat. You are also not making sense. What does that have to do with a straight up one on one fight? Drax would definitely hurt them and oppose them.

Superman was freed by his father. Quit lying.

LOL No
lol another poster...fallen victim hahaha What do you mean?

LOL No
Drax would definitely hurt them and oppose them.

Superman was freed by his father. Quit lying.

Based on?

Never said he didn't. Try to pay attention. However his father never helped him in combat. Not sure what this scene has to do with the actual fight.

Superman speed blitzs him into orbit.

quanchi112
Based on?

Never said he didn't. Try to pay attention. However his father never helped him in combat. Not sure what this scene has to do with the actual fight.

Superman speed blitzs him into orbit. GOTG and the oil tower.

He freed him and he would have never been in combat otherwise.

Based on ?

LOL No
GOTG and the oil tower.

He freed him and he would have never been in combat otherwise.

Based on ?

Nothing in GOTG proves Drax can hurt any kryptonian.

So you admit his father did not help him in actual combat. Glad to see you understand.

Having the speed and strength to do so.

quanchi112
Nothing in GOTG proves Drax can hurt any kryptonian.

So you admit his father did not help him in actual combat. Glad to see you understand.

Having the speed and strength to do so. Watch the film and the oil tower ko'd one.

I said he helped superman escape because he couldn't do so on his own.

You can't make up feats.

LOL No
Watch the film and the oil tower ko'd one.

I said he helped superman escape because he couldn't do so on his own.

You can't make up feats.

Quit dodging. Nothing in the GOTG movie shows Drax being able to hurt the kryptonians. Cite a feat if he can. Oil rig weighs hundreds of tons. Thats more than anything Ronan did.

Because he was in a weakend state. To bad he won't be in a weakened state in the fight.

What feats have I made up?

You are a horrible debater. Either that or you are trolling.

quanchi112
Quit dodging. Nothing in the GOTG movie shows Drax being able to hurt the kryptonians. Cite a feat if he can. Oil rig weighs hundreds of tons. Thats more than anything Ronan did.

Because he was in a weakend state. To bad he won't be in a weakened state in the fight.

What feats have I made up?

You are a horrible debater. Either that or you are trolling. His superhuman strength and the oil tower koing Superman.

He needed help to escape proving he is reliant on his father

Bfring him to space.

Concession accepted.

wallman77
lol

quanchi112
lol I bring the pain.

LOL No
His superhuman strength and the oil tower koing Superman.

He needed help to escape proving he is reliant on his father

Bfring him to space.

Concession accepted.

He does not have one feat to suggest that he can hurt Superman. Quit trolling.

Does not matter in this fight. He will not be weakened. Quit trolling.

Here we have Zod knocking superman into space. The same Zod who lost to superman.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMKsuA4Bi-c

Quit trolling.

quanchi112
He does not have one feat to suggest that he can hurt Superman. Quit trolling.

Does not matter in this fight. He will not be weakened. Quit trolling.

Here we have Zod knocking superman into space. The same Zod who lost to superman.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMKsuA4Bi-c

Quit trolling. Yes, he does and coupled with the tower koing Supermn under the strain of the weight of the tower it is a forgone conclusion.

You can deny he relied on his daddy all you want.

That isn't Superman doing so and we can't interchange feats, boy.

Ronan wins.

LOL No
Yes, he does and coupled with the tower koing Supermn under the strain of the weight of the tower it is a forgone conclusion.

Ronan wins.

What feat does Drax have that saids he can hurt Superman. Quit trolling.

And? What does that have to do with a fight he will not be weakened in? Quit trolling.

Superman is on Zods level and he beat him. Just because superman isn't the one who did it does not mean that he can't.

No.

quanchi112
What feat does Drax have that saids he can hurt Superman. Quit trolling.

And? What does that have to do with a fight he will not be weakened in? Quit trolling.

Superman is on Zods level and he beat him. Just because superman isn't the one who did it does not mean that he can't.

No. GOTG feats. I can't post the clips.

This shows how weak he was in the film that he needed his father to save him.

Tactic hasn't been done by Superman so it is off the table.

LOL No
GOTG feats. I can't post the clips.

This shows how weak he was in the film that he needed his father to save him.

Tactic hasn't been done by Superman so it is off the table.

Ok you don't have to. Just say an example.

A weakend superman needed help. He will not be weakened in this situation. Quit trolling.

So your argument is that a guy below superman can do something superman can't? Lol quit trolling.

Time Immemorial
Yes, he does and coupled with the tower koing Supermn under the strain of the weight of the tower it is a forgone conclusion.

Ronan wins.

Bro your really off base here, Ironman relied oh his friends all the time. He was half dead on the floor before his gf saved him. This happens in 3 movies. As well as Cap saving him in Avengers.

PIS is turned off in these fights for a reason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Bro your really off base here, Ironman relied oh his friends all the time. He was half dead on the floor before his gf saved him. This happens in 3 movies. As well as Cap saving him in Avengers.

PIS is turned off in these fights for a reason. I agree that heroes rely on aid a lot more than the villains which is why the heroes need to stick together for the most part to overcome the villains.

Ronan still wins.

LOL No
I agree that heroes rely on aid a lot more than the villains which is why the heroes need to stick together for the most part to overcome the villains.

Ronan still wins.

Why did you ignore my post?

Superman wins.

quanchi112
Ok you don't have to. Just say an example.

A weakend superman needed help. He will not be weakened in this situation. Quit trolling.

So your argument is that a guy below superman can do something superman can't? Lol quit trolling. Already have.

He was weakened due to willingly surrendering and putting himself in a bad situation.

Ronan wins due to being superior.

quanchi112
Why did you ignore my post?

Superman wins. Boom. Ronan wins.

LOL No
Still ignoring my post? You concede.

Superman wins.

quanchi112
Still ignoring my post? You concede.

Superman wins. I already responded to it. You ignored my response thus you concede.

LOL No
Already have.

He was weakened due to willingly surrendering and putting himself in a bad situation.

Ronan wins due to being superior.

No you haven't.

Great so you admit he was weakened. He won't be weakened here.

Based on feats Superman stomps. Ronan punched Drax into a wall. Superman and Zod punch and sling each other though several skyscrapers.

quanchi112
No you haven't.

Great so you admit he was weakened. He won't be weakened here.

Based on feats Superman stomps. Ronan punched Drax into a wall. Superman and Zod punch and sling each other though several skyscrapers. Yes, I have.

He allowed himself to be weakened without a fight.

And your point is ?

Ronan was rammed by a ship and was unfazed.

Ronan wins. Oil tower ko'd Superman.

LOL No
Yes, I have.

He allowed himself to be weakened without a fight.

And your point is ?

Ronan was rammed by a ship and was unfazed.

Ronan wins. Oil tower ko'd Superman.

No you haven't.

Which he won't be weakened in this fight. And he did not know it would weaken him.

Superman punches harder.

Congrats, he was amped. Doesn't mean he can take an onslaught of superman punches.

Superman wins. That same tower Ronan can not lift. Ronan has no strength feat that put him on supermans level. Neither does Drax.

quanchi112
No you haven't.

Which he won't be weakened in this fight. And he did not know it would weaken him.

Superman punches harder.

Congrats, he was amped. Doesn't mean he can take an onslaught of superman punches.

Superman wins. That same tower Ronan can not lift. Ronan has no strength feat that put him on supermans level. Neither does Drax. Yes, I have.

I never said it would. He wasn't weakened when the oil tower ko'd that farm nerd.

Nah.

Prove it amped his durability.

Based on ?

LOL No
Yes, I have.

I never said it would. He wasn't weakened when the oil tower ko'd that farm nerd.

Nah.

Prove it amped his durability.

Based on ?

Quit lying.

His powers weren't fully developed by that time lol. Superman got stronger afterwards.

Great argument

He never survived anything near that before the amp.

Feats.

Last post since I'm through arguing with this troll.

You like Ronan and You hate Superman.

Superman has better feats.

So superman is going to beat him.

quanchi112
Quit lying.

His powers weren't fully developed by that time lol. Superman got stronger afterwards.

Great argument

He never survived anything near that before the amp.

Feats.

Last post since I'm through arguing with this troll.

You like Ronan and You hate Superman.

Superman has better feats.

So superman is going to beat him. I don't lie. You said you had me on ignore, liar.

No,they didn't and here come the excuses. His durability didn't change, sport.

I'm great.

You need to prove your case but since you cannot you're running and hiding conceding this to Ronan.

smile

LOL No
Ignored

quanchi112
Ignored Concession accepted, worm.

TheVaultDweller
You need to prove your case but since you cannot you're running and hiding conceding this to Ronan.

Unlike you Quan? You haven't done anything to prove that Ronin wins this fight. All you do is use one feat of MoS Superman to try and lowball him, while also ignoring the rest of his better feats. Or the the fact that Superman's powerset consists of more than just physical strength.

And you constantly lie. You lied about the Hulk feat being effortless. In a previous thread you also said it brought the leviathan to a dead stop, which it didn't. You've lied about Khan single-handedly taking out the Klingons in Star Trek. You've lied about Riddick constantly losing to people in fights in his films (the only person to genuinely get the better of him in a one-on-one, fair battle is the Lord Marshal). And these are just some of your most recent lies.

Raisen
it's quite obvious that ronan wins.

Estacado
Ronan without the gem gets beaten to pulp.
With the gem Clark takes away his hammer using his speed then beats him into a pulp.

Raisen
Originally posted by Estacado
Ronan without the gem gets beaten to pulp.
With the gem Clark takes away his hammer using his speed then beats him into a pulp.

probably.

I was just trying to lure it out of its cave

Estacado
Aaaaah the quan.....
With the power of quan Ronan has great chance.

Raisen
Aaaaah the quan.....
With the power of quan Ronan has great chance.

pretty sure quan can't come here any more. robtard got that restraining order on him

Estacado
Oooooooooh
What happened?

Raisen
Oooooooooh
What happened?

domestic violence broseph

quanchi112
Unlike you Quan? You haven't done anything to prove that Ronin wins this fight. All you do is use one feat of MoS Superman to try and lowball him, while also ignoring the rest of his better feats. Or the the fact that Superman's powerset consists of more than just physical strength.

And you constantly lie. You lied about the Hulk feat being effortless. In a previous thread you also said it brought the leviathan to a dead stop, which it didn't. You've lied about Khan single-handedly taking out the Klingons in Star Trek. You've lied about Riddick constantly losing to people in fights in his films (the only person to genuinely get the better of him in a one-on-one, fair battle is the Lord Marshal). And these are just some of your most recent lies. I cited canon events and you just cry. There are only facts and you using the word high or low is your subjective opinion mulling over the facts.

It was effortless as he changed in the fly and easily did so. The thing went down and was stopped.

Cry more that Ronan wins, pansy.

TheVaultDweller
I cited canon events and you just cry. There are only facts and you using the word high or low is your subjective opinion mulling over the facts.

So you're going to ignore the context of the scene? Ignore all his other feats? Ignore that he also has enhanced speed, flight, senses and eyebeams?

Ok, let's break it down.

Firstly, Ronin is not a giant metal structure that is planning on falling on Clark.

Secondly, Clark does not see Ronan as a giant metal structure, so he is not going to just stand there like an idiot with his arms outstretched, waiting for Ronan to wail on him.

Thirdly, you still have not presented any example of a screen feat of standard Ronin (no gem) performing a strength feat even close to briefly holding a collapsing tower.

Fourthly, considering this is a VS, we should actually look at the MoS fights, for more relevant feats (I am sure that other people here also consider actual fighting feats as more relevant to a fight, than someone trying to hold up an oil rig is). So I will make it simple for you. Provide an example of unpowered Ronin displaying more hitting power than Zod did in their final fight (considering Superman was taking Zod's hits with no visible damage), then come up with a counter for his speed and flight, and then his heat vision, and then come back and claim Ronin wins.

It was effortless as he changed in the fly and easily did so. The thing went down and was stopped.

So grunting in effort, being pushed back several yards, having to use both your arms and legs eventually the brace against it, and then needing Iron Man's help to prevent the thing you just punched from landing on both you and your team is effortless? Seriously dude?

Cry more that Ronan wins, pansy.

Ronin wins when someone makes a good argument for him winning, backed up by valid feats. Which you haven't done.

quanchi112
So you're going to ignore the context of the scene? Ignore all his other feats? Ignore that he also has enhanced speed, flight, senses and eyebeams?

Ok, let's break it down.

Firstly, Ronin is not a giant metal structure that is planning on falling on Clark.

Secondly, Clark does not see Ronan as a giant metal structure, so he is not going to just stand there like an idiot with his arms outstretched, waiting for Ronan to wail on him.

Thirdly, you still have not presented any example of a screen feat of standard Ronin (no gem) performing a strength feat even close to briefly holding a collapsing tower.

Fourthly, considering this is a VS, we should actually look at the MoS fights, for more relevant feats (I am sure that other people here also consider actual fighting feats as more relevant to a fight, than someone trying to hold up an oil rig is). So I will make it simple for you. Provide an example of unpowered Ronin displaying more hitting power than Zod did in their final fight (considering Superman was taking Zod's hits with no visible damage), then come up with a counter for his speed and flight, and then his heat vision, and then come back and claim Ronin wins.

So grunting in effort, being pushed back several yards, having to use both your arms and legs eventually the brace against it, and then needing Iron Man's help to prevent the thing you just punched from landing on both you and your team is effortless? Seriously dude?

Ronin wins when someone makes a good argument for him winning, backed up by valid feats. Which you haven't done. I have ignored nothing but you're calling him Ronin now.

This is Ronan. You are quite ignorant.

StealthRanger
Superman stomps this *****

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Superman stomps this ***** Based on ?

TheVaultDweller
I have ignored nothing but you're calling him Ronin now.

This is Ronan. You are quite ignorant.

So I have made a typo because it's early in the morning and I am on a phone. Big Whoop. I am capable of admitting that I made a typo with his name. Doesn't change any of what I have posted. You ignore Clark's relevant combat feats. You ignore his overall powerset. You use an example of a scenario that is completely irrelevant to a fight to lowball Clark. And you haven't provided any examples of Ronan displaying better hitting power than Zod (the guy whose hits Superman tanked).

danielgamer
I saw the movie today, Superman one shot Ronan.

quanchi112
So I have made a typo because it's early in the morning and I am on a phone. Big Whoop. I am capable of admitting that I made a typo with his name. Doesn't change any of what I have posted. You ignore Clark's relevant combat feats. You ignore his overall powerset. You use an example of a scenario that is completely irrelevant to a fight to lowball Clark. And you haven't provided any examples of Ronan displaying better hitting power than Zod (the guy whose hits Superman tanked). I havent ignored anything and you believed this was Keanu Reeves. Superman gets beaten by the guy who treats Drax like a peasant.

StealthRanger
Based on ?

Being far stronger, faster and more durable

Ronan being mostly featless, excpet beating up Drax, who was at best Captain America levels

quanchi112
Being far stronger, faster and more durable

Ronan being mostly featless, excpet beating up Drax, who was at best Captain America levels False?

Superman was ko'd by an oil tower.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
False?

laughing out loud

Before he became as powerful as he did when he fought Zod and co

It's not like Ronan has any feats above exploding oil rig (which would be several hundred tons at least), or any real feats of note at all

Based

Thanos was arrested by police.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Based
Thanos was arrested by police. Not canon and not relevant to movie Thanos.

Movie superman let his own step dad die.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
Thanos was also hurt by Spiderman

quanchi112
Before he became as powerful as he did when he fought Zod and co

It's not like Ronan has any feats above exploding oil rig (which would be several hundred tons at least), or any real feats of note at all His durability didn't change.

Yes, he does.

StealthRanger
Superman destroys a mountaintop by crashing through it and him and Zod tank eachother's attacks, both being strong enough to destroy skyscrapers with the shockwaves of their attacks

What feats does Ronan actually have, best I recall is beating up Drax, who has no feats of note to even be in the same town as Supes

quanchi112
Superman destroys a mountaintop by crashing through it and him and Zod tank eachother's attacks, both being strong enough to destroy skyscrapers with the shockwaves of their attacks

What feats does Ronan actually have, best I recall is beating up Drax, who has no feats of note to even be in the same town as Supes Tanking that ship like nothing and the oil tower ko'd him.

StealthRanger
Tanking that ship like nothing and the oil tower ko'd him.

He couldn't have tanked the entirety of it's impact (inverse square law and whatnot) and that was with the gem (OP doesn't say he has it here so....)

danielgamer
Then, in the Superman movie, Supes goes flying straight against Zod's ship and he takes no damage, and is visible in his face.

TheVaultDweller
I havent ignored anything and you believed this was Keanu Reeves.

I have no idea where you are getting the Keanu Reeves thing from. If it is a reference to 47 Ronin, I would have said Kai, seeing as that is his name in the film. I know exactly who this thread involves, genius. Ronan the Accuser, the guy who eventually told Thanos to piss off. I spelled his name wrong from being half asleep.

Unlike the guy who thought there was an actual orca in the Khan vs Jaws thread.

Superman gets beaten by the guy who treats Drax like a peasant.

You still have not provided any proof whatsoever that Ronan can dish out more damage than Zod did in their final fight. You know, the damage Superman tanked, and then went on to beat and kill Zod?

Using the oil rig to lowball Superman is lame, and utterly irrelevant in anyways. Let's review the scene. He stays back to try and hold up an unstable, burning structure. He is not fighting it, trying to dodge it, or damage it in any way. He is remaining stationary while trying to support its base. And this is him before he has mastered his abilities, such as flight. This would have been useful, seeing as he could have used the force of his own propulsion against the collapsing structure, and not have had to rely on the unstable, collapsing platform for footing. So unless Ronan can somehow make Clark forget about his other abilities, such as flight, and then manage to get Clark to stand stationary and not defend himself, while Ronan finds some giant structure to collapse on him, there is no point to bringing up that feat.

Here is the Zod vs Clark fight as well:

0WYgu6Xa-_U

rWyTY6T_h90

OMKsuA4Bi-c

Note the throw at 1:18min of the 3rd clip. It knocks him through 5 skyscrapers and doesn't KO him.

Now, you say that because Ronan beat Drax, he will beat Superman. So answer me then. Provide an example of Ronan displaying more striking power than Zod did during his final fight against Superman (the fight where their hits were causing shockwaves). Seeing as you are so confident, it shouldn't be hard to provide an example?

StealthRanger
Or where Drax and Ronan flew into space and back in the span of seconds

DARTH POWER
Quan is trolling. He knows MOS Speed Blitzes Ronan, Drax and the Guardians combined.

I personally think MOS would stand a chance at taking Ronan with the Infinity Gem.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Quan is trolling. He knows MOS Speed Blitzes Ronan, Drax and the Guardians combined.

I personally think MOS would stand a chance at taking Ronan with the Infinity Gem.

Its possible purely based on screen feats as Ronin has crap feats with and without. Nova prime thwarted him to easily.

quanchi112
He couldn't have tanked the entirety of it's impact (inverse square law and whatnot) and that was with the gem (OP doesn't say he has it here so....) Prove the gem amped his durability.

quanchi112
I have no idea where you are getting the Keanu Reeves thing from. If it is a reference to 47 Ronin, I would have said Kai, seeing as that is his name in the film. I know exactly who this thread involves, genius. Ronan the Accuser, the guy who eventually told Thanos to piss off. I spelled his name wrong from being half asleep.

Unlike the guy who thought there was an actual orca in the Khan vs Jaws thread.

You still have not provided any proof whatsoever that Ronan can dish out more damage than Zod did in their final fight. You know, the damage Superman tanked, and then went on to beat and kill Zod?

Using the oil rig to lowball Superman is lame, and utterly irrelevant in anyways. Let's review the scene. He stays back to try and hold up an unstable, burning structure. He is not fighting it, trying to dodge it, or damage it in any way. He is remaining stationary while trying to support its base. And this is him before he has mastered his abilities, such as flight. This would have been useful, seeing as he could have used the force of his own propulsion against the collapsing structure, and not have had to rely on the unstable, collapsing platform for footing. So unless Ronan can somehow make Clark forget about his other abilities, such as flight, and then manage to get Clark to stand stationary and not defend himself, while Ronan finds some giant structure to collapse on him, there is no point to bringing up that feat.

Here is the Zod vs Clark fight as well:

0WYgu6Xa-_U

rWyTY6T_h90

OMKsuA4Bi-c

Note the throw at 1:18min of the 3rd clip. It knocks him through 5 skyscrapers and doesn't KO him.

Now, you say that because Ronan beat Drax, he will beat Superman. So answer me then. Provide an example of Ronan displaying more striking power than Zod did during his final fight against Superman (the fight where their hits were causing shockwaves). Seeing as you are so confident, it shouldn't be hard to provide an example? I can't see the evidence on my iPad.

Ronan wins. Ronin also wins as well.

Zack Fair
Ronan gets absolutely destroyed.

Nothing he did suggests he is anywhere near Superman's league.

Disappointing villain. Still liked his design and overall attitude.

StealthRanger
Prove the gem amped his durability.

Because he had no durability feats worth a shit beforehand

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ronan gets absolutely destroyed.

Nothing he did suggests he is anywhere near Superman's league.

Disappointing villain. Still liked his design and overall attitude. Oil tower ko'd the sissyboi.

Rao Kal El
http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Speechless.gif

Zack Fair
Oil tower ko'd the sissyboi. Shut up.

quanchi112
Shut up. Truth hurts.

laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Shut up.

quanchi112
Or the time he let his own step dad die due to cowardice.

Zack Fair
No.

quanchi112
No. Canon.

smile

Zack Fair
No.

quanchi112
You're mad.

Zack Fair
Nope.

quanchi112
Nope. You are about to submit to me.

Epicurus
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Quan is trolling.
I thought that would be a given by now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
I thought that would be a given by now. Irony.

Epicurus
Irony.
Is something you don't know the meaning of.

TheVaultDweller
I can't see the evidence on my iPad.

You should know the battle in anyways. Final fight between Zod and Superman. Fighting at super speed while flying. Sending each other through buildings. Destroying satellites in space. Punches causing shockwaves etc... unless you haven't actually seen the film.

But, assuming you have in fact seen both MoS and GotG, you should still be able to answer the question I asked. But you didn't... so I guess you concede.

Superman wins.

Ronin also wins as well.

LOL at Kai being able to beat Superman.

quanchi112
You should know the battle in anyways. Final fight between Zod and Superman. Fighting at super speed while flying. Sending each other through buildings. Destroying satellites in space. Punches causing shockwaves etc... unless you haven't actually seen the film.

But, assuming you have in fact seen both MoS and GotG, you should still be able to answer the question I asked. But you didn't... so I guess you concede.

Superman wins.

LOL at Kai being able to beat Superman. Ronan wins as the entire film is canon. Quit picking and choosing, sport.

TheVaultDweller
Ronan wins as the entire film is canon. Quit picking and choosing, sport.

I am not picking and choosing anything, unlike you, who constantly refers to non-combat showings as your apparent "evidence" that MoS loses, while ignoring all the relevant combat feats. There is no oil rig Clark needs to hold up (without using flight) to save civilians, or a father he needs to rescue, or Kryptonians he needs to escape from, in the OP. So all the nonsense that you have brought up for your "case" is utterly irrelevant to the thread.

Fact is, fighting feats are way more relevant to a VS thread than non-fighting showings, like the oil rig, is. I have explained why already in a previous post. Superman isn't trying to rescue anyone. He is not trying to remain stationary while keeping some structure stable. He has all his powers. His aim is to beat Ronan. There is nothing in the OP to suggest that Superman will be standing around like a jacka$$, while Ronan finds some heavy structure to drop on him.

And even if the oil rig KO'd him (some people think it was simply him having a flashback), assuming he didn't get a durability boost when he fully unlocked his powers (despite this being contradicted by the mountain, satellite, city fight etc. showings), all we have to assume is that the force and/or sensory overload of a rig landing on him was greater than what Zod put out during their fight... which brings us full circle to where I stand...

I asked you this multiple times now, and will ask again. Provide an example of non-powered Ronan showing greater striking power than Zod did during his final fight against MoS, seeing as Superman was able to take all his hits without even getting a bloody nose. Unless Ronan can dish out more damage than Zod did in their final fight (we visibly see that what Zod did was NOT ENOUGH to take out Superman), he has no chance in hell of winning this.

Zack Fair
Ronan is a featless fraud. Which goes to show how much hate and unlogically biased the little troll is.

Featless wonders win over a dude with actual feats simply because the later is wearing an S symbol on his chest.

Just ignore him and move on.

Stigma
Just watched GotG today.

Compared to Superman, Ronan is slow as f*ck. Superman speedblitzes.

quanchi112
I am not picking and choosing anything, unlike you, who constantly refers to non-combat showings as your apparent "evidence" that MoS loses, while ignoring all the relevant combat feats. There is no oil rig Clark needs to hold up (without using flight) to save civilians, or a father he needs to rescue, or Kryptonians he needs to escape from, in the OP. So all the nonsense that you have brought up for your "case" is utterly irrelevant to the thread.

Fact is, fighting feats are way more relevant to a VS thread than non-fighting showings, like the oil rig, is. I have explained why already in a previous post. Superman isn't trying to rescue anyone. He is not trying to remain stationary while keeping some structure stable. He has all his powers. His aim is to beat Ronan. There is nothing in the OP to suggest that Superman will be standing around like a jacka$$, while Ronan finds some heavy structure to drop on him.

And even if the oil rig KO'd him (some people think it was simply him having a flashback), assuming he didn't get a durability boost when he fully unlocked his powers (despite this being contradicted by the mountain, satellite, city fight etc. showings), all we have to assume is that the force and/or sensory overload of a rig landing on him was greater than what Zod put out during their fight... which brings us full circle to where I stand...

I asked you this multiple times now, and will ask again. Provide an example of non-powered Ronan showing greater striking power than Zod did during his final fight against MoS, seeing as Superman was able to take all his hits without even getting a bloody nose. Unless Ronan can dish out more damage than Zod did in their final fight (we visibly see that what Zod did was NOT ENOUGH to take out Superman), he has no chance in hell of winning this. Superman was ko'd and it is canon. A ship assraped Ronan and it did nothing of significance.

Zack Fair
And that is why no one should ever bother with him.

quanchi112
And that is why no one should ever bother with him. Quit being a pansy.

Zack Fair
Shut up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>