Keanu Reeves amalgam runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Keanu Reeves has the powers of Klaatu from the day the earth stood still and neo from the matrix.

Rules:
1. Each opponent has their regular gear unless stated other wise.
2. Win via K.O or submission.
3. Keanu has the powers of Neo whiles he is in the matrix even if he is outside it.
4. Morals on.
5. Round 1-3 in Marvel New York, Round 4-7 in an abandoned Metropolis but the roads are completely full up with cars, Round 8-10 in Iron Man's armoury.
6. In between every round Keanu has that liquid that heals him when he wipes it on his wounds.

Round 1
Wolverine, cyclops, nightcrawler, Angel, Beast, Lockheed, Banshee, Proudstar & Sunfire

Round 2
Batman & Lex luthor w/ battle suit & 2 weeks prep

Round 3
Reed richards w/o ultimate nullifier & Iron spider w/ 2 weeks prep

Round 4
Dr Doom & Forge w/ 2 weeks prep

Round 5
Hank pym(Giant/ant man) & Ray palmer w/ 3 weeks prep

Round 6
Black adam & Warpath

Round 7
Thor & War machine

Round 8
Hulkbuster ironman & rogue

Round 9
Silver surfer & flash

round 10
Martian manhunter & Dr. psycho

DarkSaint85
Woah.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Woah.
What does that mean ?

DarkSaint85
http://www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk/blogs/spectacularoptical/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tedtheodorelogan.png

TedKordJRBOSS
ROFL i am laughing so hard but i still don't understand.

Digi
Neo was a literal Deus Ex Machina in the Matrix. i.e. God. I'm pretty sure he clears. Hank/Ray with prep and Flash are the biggest threats, and the only ones I see potentially beating him.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by Digi
God. I'm pretty sure he clears. Hank/Ray with prep and Flash are the biggest threats, and the only ones I see potentially beating him.
I actually completely disagree with you because Klaatu is a sentient brain so he could live without a body. In the movie the scientist even said that he was made up of three different parts which were the spacesuit/placenta, his body and his brain which means that the hardest round for him would be the last round since they can actually hit him where it hurts.

Time Immemorial
So this is GOD vs ALL.

GOD WINS.

TedKordJRBOSS
I will give some klaatu feets later

Digi
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
I actually completely disagree with you because Klaatu...

wtf did I say about Klaatu? You aren't completely disagreeing with me, you're just talking about something entirely different.

The last round is a joke to Neo alone; forget Klaatu.

eaebiakuya
wtf did I say about Klaatu? You aren't completely disagreeing with me, you're just talking about something entirely different.

laughing laughing laughing

But i dont think Neo was that strong. I stick to his feats. Bullet timer, can fly, some level of super strengh/durability, etc. Way below a Herald.

TedKordJRBOSS

The last round is a joke to Neo alone; forget Klaatu.
It's an amalgam so that means he has Klaatu's weakness'

TedKordJRBOSS
Klaatu's feats:

He can possibly turn into any life forms but he has to be born first.
He is omnilingual.
Whiles he was in his placenta/spacesuit he managed to deactivate earths defence satellite with his mind.
He stated that he doesn't feel pain.
He made screeching sounds all across a building by looking in a security camera at the places he wanted to make the noise.
He managed to break a lie detector with his mind.
Klaatu made a guy love him so much that he started crying when Klaatu left.
The screeching noise that he was making across the building had no effect on him.
He only realised that he had been shot after he left the building and went all the way to an airport.
He later used a liquid which he wiped on his wound and it healed completely.
He touched the back of a car and it reversed so fast that it killed a cop.
He absorbed the cars energy and made transferred it into life energy which brought the man back to life.
He has access to some metal fly creatures that can eat anything and duplicate every second.
He was able to take the flies out of the vains of a woman and her son.
It was stated that he could save all of earth from the insects if he wanted to.
He was able to walk through a storm of the flies and not die.
He touched a sphere and he transferred his mind into it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.