Underworld vs. Priest vs. Blade vs. I, Frankenstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Each universe has four bases on a fictional planet with forest area all around. Each universe is united in an all put war with the others. Which side prevails ?

Kotor3
Why did you put Underworld and Blade universe in the same thread? You already know Blade universe stomps on UW and Priest. I haven't see I Frankenstein so I can't comment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kotor3
Why did you put Underworld and Blade universe in the same thread? You already know Blade universe stomps on UW and Priest. I haven't see I Frankenstein so I can't comment. Underworld wins and unlike you I've seen all the films here. You can't comment so you concede again.

Kotor3
Originally posted by quanchi112
Underworld wins and unlike you I've seen all the films here. You can't comment so you concede again.
I haven't seen one. But I do know Blade universe stomps two of them. So do you. The latest threads prove so. I am also giving you opportunity to comment in the thread I made but it seems you are refusing to do so.

quanchi112
I haven't seen one. But I do know Blade universe stomps two of them. So do you. The latest threads prove so. I am also giving you opportunity to comment in the thread I made but it seems you are refusing to do so. No, they don't. UW verse has superior leadership, superior combatants, superior weaponry, and an unknown opponent to Bladeverse in the Lycans.

Priest also defeats Blade as well.

Kotor3
No, they don't. UW verse has superior leadership, superior combatants, superior weaponry, and an unknown opponent to Bladeverse in the Lycans.

Priest also defeats Blade as well.
Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? Underworld films.

Kotor3
Underworld films.
Blade films definitely shows that they are superior. You keep making threads where you lose.

quanchi112
Blade films definitely shows that they are superior. You keep making threads where you lose. Based on ?

Kotor3
Based on ?
Superior weapons, powers, feats, fighters, and combat skill.

As for the losing part just look at the number of people that agreed with you in the other threads in comparison to those who agreed with me. A little math my friend.

quanchi112
Superior weapons, powers, feats, fighters, and combat skill.

As for the losing part just look at the number of people that agreed with you in the other threads in comparison to those who agreed with me. A little math my friend. What weapons, powers, feats, fighters, and skilled fighters are superior ?

I don't care who agrees with me or disagrees with me I base my opinion on the evidence.

Kotor3
What weapons, powers, feats, fighters, and skilled fighters are superior ?

I don't care who agrees with me or disagrees with me I base my opinion on the evidence.
Both universes have weapons that use UV and are made of silver. This is what UW universe does not have:
Daystar virus or the anticoagulant EDTA which reacts explosively with vampire blood. Also I have not seen UW use weapons with garlic as a substance.

Blade, Nomak, Frost, and Drake, the Blood Pack all displayed superior fighting abilities then that of anyone in UW. Selene is the only one who showed a some skill.

Drake, Frost, and Nomak abilities alone show superior powers and feats.

quanchi112
Both universes have weapons that use UV and are made of silver. This is what UW universe does not have:
Daystar virus or the anticoagulant EDTA which reacts explosively with vampire blood. Also I have not seen UW use weapons with garlic as a substance.

Blade, Nomak, Frost, and Drake, the Blood Pack all displayed superior fighting abilities then that of anyone in UW. Selene is the only one who showed a some skill.

Drake, Frost, and Nomak abilities alone show superior powers and feats. They have uv rounds so they don't need the other weapons. Why would they use garlic when they don't need to ?

Viktor, Selene, Lucian, Sonja, and the death dealers say otherwise.

Not. At. All.

Viktor, Markus, Selene, Eve, Lucian, William and Quint would ram it up their buttholes.

Kotor3
They have uv rounds so they don't need the other weapons. Why would they use garlic when they don't need to ?

Viktor, Selene, Lucian, Sonja, and the death dealers say otherwise.

Not. At. All.

Viktor, Markus, Selene, Eve, Lucian, William and Quint would ram it up their buttholes.
Here you go again speaking nonsense and running away from previous points. In another thread you never was able to show me a clip displaying the acts of speed for Selene that I asked for.

Show me a clip where anyone of the names you mentioned displayed combat feats or skill that are greater than the ones in Blade's universe.

quanchi112
Here you go again speaking nonsense and running away from previous points. In another thread you never was able to show me a clip displaying the acts of speed for Selene that I asked for.

Show me a clip where anyone of the names you mentioned displayed combat feats or skill that are greater than the ones in Blade's universe. This was already shown via a clip and you ignored it.

YouTube Selene and you will see all you need to see.

Viktor, Markus, Michael, etc. All have abilities, powers, strength, skill to defeat the power players in Blade.

Kotor3
This was already shown via a clip and you ignored it.

YouTube Selene and you will see all you need to see.

Viktor, Markus, Michael, etc. All have abilities, powers, strength, skill to defeat the power players in Blade.
You have a habit of not answering and avoiding answering my questions. I can say the same thing. YouTube Blade and that will answer all your questions.

quanchi112
You have a habit of not answering and avoiding answering my questions. I can say the same thing. YouTube Blade and that will answer all your questions. Michael has displayed superior speed to anyone in the blade universe.

Evidence, sport.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=35iZsw4c0OU

Show me anyone as fast as Michael here. This is where we begin.

Kotor3
Michael has displayed superior speed to anyone in the blade universe.

Evidence, sport.

Show me anyone as fast as Michael here. This is where we begin.
Good one. Michael speed is impressive at the start of the battle. However, I feel Frost speed is more impressive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taqnAzd1fyg

I judge not only from a single instance but speed shown throughout the whole fight. Before Frost starts using his powers he and Blade are already moving at an impressive speed with their swords.

When Frost starts using his powers he dodges every swing from Blade with his sword at point blank range. He even grabs Blade throat while Blade was swinging his sword. Then he moves so fast he seems to be in different places all at once.

I am more impress with Frost speed.

quanchi112
Good one. Michael speed is impressive at the start of the battle. However, I feel Frost speed is more impressive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taqnAzd1fyg

I judge not only from a single instance but speed shown throughout the whole fight. Before Frost starts using his powers he and Blade are already moving at an impressive speed with their swords.

When Frost starts using his powers he dodges every swing from Blade with his sword at point blank range. He even grabs Blade throat while Blade was swinging his sword. Then he moves so fast he seems to be in different places all at once.

I am more impress with Frost speed. 49 seconds in.
53 seconds in.

1 minute and 40 seconds in.

We see blade as clearly far better in combat whereas Frost gets tagged left and right. 1 minute and 40 seconds in along with the vials clearly show he can tag him when he wants. I looked at the clip as frost not dodging but reforming to overcome the superficial cuts.

Michael moves greater distances and shows vastly superior speed as opposed to the guy blade ripped in half and later easily tagged with vials.

Kotor3
49 seconds in.
53 seconds in.

1 minute and 40 seconds in.

We see blade as clearly far better in combat whereas Frost gets tagged left and right. 1 minute and 40 seconds in along with the vials clearly show he can tag him when he wants. I looked at the clip as frost not dodging but reforming to overcome the superficial cuts.

Michael moves greater distances and shows vastly superior speed as opposed to the guy blade ripped in half and later easily tagged with vials.
Our perspectives differ on this. We are not going to agree. I do not think that Frost nor Michael would have any serious speed advantage over the other no matter who was faster.

That is my view on the matter.

quanchi112
Our perspectives differ on this. We are not going to agree. I do not think that Frost nor Michael would have any serious speed advantage over the other no matter who was faster.

That is my view on the matter. Michael has displayed far greater speed feats and blade showed he was able rip his body in half and tag him almost at will.

UW wins and has far faster characters.

Robtard
Michael has displayed superior speed to anyone in the blade universe.

Evidence, sport.

Show me anyone as fast as Michael here. This is where we begin. Frost's bullet-timer speed before he became the Blood God and gained more power. laughing out loud

7RppfiZ50jQ

Blade vampires > UW vampires laughing out loud Evidence is never your frined, quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Frost's bullet-timer speed before he became the Blood God and gained more power. laughing out loud

7RppfiZ50jQ

Blade vampires > UW vampires laughing out loud Evidence is never your frined, quan. Selene easily makes people with guns look like zombies. In combat we see Michael is far faster than Frost with the powers of La Magra. Evidence, ese.

Michael is leaps and bounds faster and Selene dances around guns and bullets.

Robtard
Selene easily makes people with guns look like zombies. In combat we see Michael is far faster than Frost with the powers of La Magra. Evidence, ese.

Michael is leaps and bounds faster and Selene dances around guns and bullets.

Post a clip of any UW character bullet-timing like Frost did at the distance the bullets were fired. Do it or concede.

Back your claims in a calm fashion and try to not get so angry you start being a racist again, thanks.

This destroys every stance you've ever had in here until you post evidence:

7RppfiZ50jQ

smile

quanchi112
Post a clip of any UW character bullet-timing like Frost did at the distance the bullerts were fired. Do it or concede.

Back your claims and try to not get so angry you start being a racist again, thanks smile It isn't necessary since the clip has been posted of vials being thrown and are far slower than bullets and all easily tagged him.

laughing out loud

Quit ignoring evidence. Swords being swung are also vastly slower than bullets. laughing out loud

Clip has been posted and Selene dances around guys with guns. Frost can't even dodge a vial tossed his way.

laughing out loud

Robtard
So you can't post video proof of any UW character bullet-timing like Frost did.

7RppfiZ50jQ

GTFO of my thread.

quanchi112
So you can't post video proof of any UW character bullet-timing like Frost did.

7RppfiZ50jQ

GTFO of my thread. We already had a clip posted where vials being thrown far slower easily tagged and destroyed him. That is evidence so claiming anything less than a bullet can't tag him is indeed ignoring evidence.

It is all the same like you ignoring all other Gandalf clips and just talking about the Balrog and sword burning feats. You're a horrible debater who ignores evidence left and right in an attempt to fanboy characters unlike myself ask Mr. Objective.

They shoot him left and right which is far faster than Blade's sword strikes or his vial tosses.

RJ 2.0
Each universe has four bases on a fictional planet with forest area all around. Each universe is united in an all put war with the others. Which side prevails ? At last, someone who has seen I, Frankenstein. Good thread. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
At last, someone who has seen I, Frankenstein. Good thread. thumb up Who wins ?

Khazra Reborn
I saw I, Frankenstein as well, but it was pretty boring and I don't remember a whole lot of it... Weren't the Gargoyle things pretty beastly?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I saw I, Frankenstein as well, but it was pretty boring and I don't remember a whole lot of it... Weren't the Gargoyle things pretty beastly? The gargoyles were beastly and the movie was pretty bad IMO.

RJ 2.0
Who wins ? Frankverse.

The gargoyles were beastly and the movie was pretty bad IMO. They were, and it was.

LOL No
Not sure if anyone from blade can kill the super Lycan.

Wouldn't Frankenstein win?

RJ 2.0
Yes, they would. Gargoyles attacking from above and an endless spawn of demons would rape.

quanchi112
Frankverse.

They were, and it was. How do they win iyo ?

RJ 2.0
How do they win iyo ? Because the demons can only be killed by weapons that bear the gargoyle insignia. And they will have an endless spawn. None of the other teams possess weapons that can kill them.

Robtard
The Demons can possess corpses; since Vampires are undead, it's possible they could possess the vampires.

#damnrobtardisgood

quanchi112
Because the demons can only be killed by weapons that bear the gargoyle insignia. And they will have an endless spawn. None of the other teams possess weapons that can kill them. Plot device but that clearly doesn't apply here.

quanchi112
The Demons can possess corpses; since Vampires are undead, it's possible they could possess the vampires.

#damnrobtardisgood They can only possess the soulless iirc so feel the burn.

#Quanisthebest

Robtard
They can only possess the souls iirc so feel the burn.

#Quanisthebest

Yeah, you didn't pay attention and are wrong again. They can only possess bodies without souls, ie dead bodies and Frankenstein's monster. This was a key plot of the film.

Sit back and learn how to debate. I got this one, kickballkid.

quanchi112
Yeah, you didn't pay attention and are wrong again. They can only possess bodies without souls, ie dead bodies and Frankenstein's monster. This was a key plot of the film.

Sit back and learn how to debate. I got this one, kickballkid. Autocorrected.

If you can't prove the vampires have no souls then you just made another baseless claim. Frankenstein clearly developed a soul by the movies end.

#Quanreignssupreme

Robtard
Autocorrected.

If you can't prove the vampires have no souls then you just made another baseless claim. Frankenstein clearly developed a soul by the movies end.

#Quanreignssupreme

laughing out loud at you going back to edit in what I just explained to you since you showed you didn't pay attention again.

They're dead, the burden to prove a UW vampire kept its soul in on you. Hell, prove UW-verse people have souls to begin with. Prove it or concede.

#quanmimicseverythingrobtarddoes smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud at you going back to edit in what I just explained to you since you showed you didn't pay attention again.

They're dead, the burden to prove a UW vampire kept its soul in on you. Hell, prove UW people have souls to begin with. Prove it or concede.

#quanmimicseverythingrobtarddoes smile My whole point was it only works on the soulless and it autocorrected. You're an idiot who is very dense to the point you shit all over your own post.

No, you made the claim that it works on those without souls so you need to prove vampires lack souls. Frankenstein can clearly develop one so based off the rules of his own universe why can't the Underworld characters do so.

#robstoodumbtoevenrealizehetrasheshisownclaims

Robtard
My whole point was it only works on the soulless and it autocorrected. You're an idiot who is very dense to the point you shit all over your own post.

No, you made the claim that it works on those without souls so you need to prove vampires lack souls.

Frankenstein can clearly develop one so based off the rules of his own universe why can't the Underworld characters do so.

#robstoodumbtoevenrealizehetrasheshisownclaims

You were clearly wrong and scrambled to edit after I explained to you the plot of the film. You're also angry now because of it, hilarious.

This is you now agreeing that I was the one who correctly stated that the demons can only possess the soulless. So you just stuck you own foot in your ass again.

LoL. They're not the same franchise and Frankenstein isn't undead, he's a living being, did you not get that either? Anyhow, you need to prove that undead UW vampires have souls or concede.

When did I "trash" my own claims when you're the one copying what I said and agreeing?

quanchi112
You were clearly wrong and scrambled to edit after I explained to you the plot of the film. You're also angry now because of it, hilarious.

This is you now agreeing that I was the one who correctly stated that the demons can only possess the soulless. So you just stuck you own foot in your ass again.

LoL. They're not the same franchise and Frankenstein isn't undead, he's a living being, did you not get that either? Anyhow, you need to prove that undead UW vampires have souls or concede.

When did I "trash" my own claims when you're the one copying what I said and agreeing? No, it autocorrected. You saying this backs my claim to undermine your baseless claim.

Frankenstein didn't originally possess a soul but clearly developed one. You can't even prove vampires lack a soul. You made the claim, ese.

No, you made the baseless claim the vampires are soulless because that is the only way the tactic works. Since you can't prove it then it is baseless like I said.

#QuanhediditagainplayedwithRobsheart

Robtard
No, it autocorrected. You saying this backs my claim to undermine your baseless claim.

Frankenstein didn't originally possess a soul but clearly developed one.

You can't even prove vampires lack a soul. You made the claim, ese.

No, you made the baseless claim the vampires are soulless because that is the only way the tactic works. Since you can't prove it then it is baseless like I said.

#QuanhediditagainplayedwithRobsheart

Stop using your computer as an escape-goat, it's pathetic.

Repeat: Frankenstein's monster isn't undead, he's a living being sans a soul. Get it now?

You need to prove UW-verse vampires have souls or you concede.

You mimicking what I do all the time is flattering.

quanchi112

Frankenstein isn't undead, he's a living being. Get it now?

You mimicking what I do all the time is flattering. It is an iPad which uses autocorrect. Quit crying.

He was created from dead beings and did not have a soul but clearly developed one by films end.

You made the claim and thus since you can't prove it then it is baseless.

#Quansnotthatinnocent

Robtard
It is an iPad which uses autocorrect. Quit crying.

He was created from dead beings and did not have a soul but clearly developed one by films end.

You made the claim and thus since you can't prove it then it is baseless.

#Quansnotthatinnocent

"Soulless" is an actual word so it wouldn't be autocorrected. So stop using the iPad you don't have as an escape-goat, it's pathetic.

Repeat: Frankenstein's monster isn't undead, he is a living being sans a soul. Get it now?

You need to back-up that the undead UW vampires have souls or you concede.

quanchi112
"Soulless" is an actual word so it wouldn't be autocorrect. So stop using the iPad you don't have as an escape-goat, it's pathetic.

Repeat: Frankenstein's monster isn't undead, he is a living being. Get it now?

You need to back-up that the undead UW vampires have souls or you concede. I hardly type it in so it autocorrected to souls since I type that in more frequently.

laughing out loud

He didn't have a soul and developed one so who cares.

The UW vampires well let me say I've been letting you walk into a trap. I wanted to let you foolishly without seeing or knowing any better continue to claim vampires are undead. Not the UW vampires.

laughing out loud

Vampires are a sub-species of Immortals seen in the Underworld films. The series portrays them as living creatures infected with a virus causing immortality, gifted with superhuman abilities.

http://underworld.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire

By your own logic living beings have souls so once again

#Quanplayedwithyourheartandheisnotthatinnocent

quanchi112
I bet Robbie is scrambling right now perspiring looking at his monitor and realizing his own ignorance once again betrayed him. I'm laughing out loud hard.

Repeat: Frankenstein's monster isn't undead, he's a living being sans a soul. Get it now?

You mimicking what I do all the time is flattering.

Living being sans a soul.

laughing out loud

Raisen
well played.
play on the emotion....have them thinking sideways.....then trap them into a corner with their own words
master at deceit

kickball

Robtard
I bet Robbie is scrambling right now perspiring looking at his monitor and realizing his own ignorance once again betrayed him. I'm laughing out loud hard.

Living being sans a soul.

laughing out loud LoL, "trap", you just googled and I already covered myself early on with this:

Hell, prove UW-verse people have souls to begin with. Prove it or concede.

Go on, prove it smile

Frankenstein's monster is a living being without a soul. That was a plot point. How are you still missing this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
well played.
play on the emotion....have them thinking sideways.....then trap them into a corner with their own words
master at deceit

kickball thumb up

Kickball for life.

quanchi112
LoL, "trap", you just googled and I already covered myself early on with this:

Go on, prove it smile

Frankenstein's monster is a living being without a soul. That was a plot point. How are you still missing this? Originally posted by Robtard
"Soulless" is an actual word so it wouldn't be autocorrected. So stop using the iPad you don't have as an escape-goat, it's pathetic.

Repeat: Frankenstein's monster isn't undead, he is a living being sans a soul. Get it now?

You need to back-up that the undead UW vampires have souls or you concede. UW vamps aren't dead and you yourself said living beings have souls.

You're stumbling all over the place. The trap I laid for you was glorious. I'm profiling your stupidity.

quanchi112
LoL, "trap", you just googled and I already covered myself early on with this:

Go on, prove it smile

Frankenstein's monster is a living being without a soul. That was a plot point. How are you still missing this? He was a living being not born to man which is why he didn't fit in anywhere. Later he developed a soul but you yourself already said living beings have souls.

Continue to deny it. I already used your own words against you. You didn't see it coming either.

#Quanisthemasterofyou

Robtard
UW vamps aren't dead and you yourself said living beings have souls.

You're stumbling all over the place. The trap I laid for you was glorious. I'm profiling your stupidity.

Incorrect. As I noted early on: "prove UW-verse people have souls".

Your "trap" wasn't a trap since you just googled and gleaned that information and it backfired on you as I already had covered myself. Debating 101, that.

So prove your claim that UW-verse people have souls. Go on or concede.

Raisen

Your "trap" wasn't a trap since you just googled and gleaned that information and it backfired on you as I already had covered myself. Debating 101, that.

So prove your claim that UW-verse people have souls. Go on or concede.

why would they not have souls tho? are you implying that the virus can somehow strip them of their souls?

quanchi112
well played.
master at deceit

kickball Originally posted by Robtard

So prove your claim that UW-verse people have souls. Go on or concede. You can pretend all you want and try to spin this. You're too stupid to even seeing it coming. Too dupe anyone to have their own words clearly own yourself was truly awesome.

I always new the UW vampires aren't anything similar to the vampires of modern day film. I wanted to post a link so I copied it word for word. They are immortals who aren't undead, sport.

You made the claim but you already destroyed your own logic by living beings sans a soul.

You're so painfully pathetic I will continue to crush you and remind you in this thread.

Robtard
why would they not have souls tho? are you implying that the virus can somehow strip them of their souls?

Why would they have souls? Spiritually isn't part of every franchise.

quanchi112
Why would they have souls? Spiritually isn't part of every franchise. You already said living beings have souls. Your own words already betrayed you. Now you try to distance yourself from your own words. I lured you in. Then once I let you completely feel confident I sprung the trap.

Robtard
You can pretend all you want and try to spin this. You're too stupid to even seeing it coming. Too dupe anyone to have their own words clearly own yourself was truly awesome.

I always new the UW vampires aren't anything similar to the vampires of modern day film. I wanted to post a link so I copied it word for word. They are immortals who aren't undead, sport.

You made the claim but you already destroyed your own logic by living beings sans a soul.

You're so painfully pathetic I will continue to crush you and remind you in this thread.

Incorrect and look how angry you're getting. Lets me know you know you're incorrect.

You googled and gleaned info and in your haste to "trap", you failed to realize I had already countered.

Incorrect. You're claiming they have souls. It's for you to prove. You've been dodging ever since.

Raisen
Why would they have souls? Spiritually isn't part of every franchise.

that really is reaching bro.
on page 2 you said that the gargoyles can inhabit the dead and anything without a soul.
you then went on to say that vampires are dead. you were definitely implying that they can be inhabited BECAUSE they were dead.

now it's been proven that they aren't dead.

you're a good debater and seem like a good guy. I'd hate for you to lose credibility by going in circles like this out of spite for quan.

we're all wrong sometimes. it's best just to admit it

Robtard
that really is reaching bro.
on page 2 you said that the gargoyles can inhabit the dead and anything without a soul.
you then went on to say that vampires are dead. you were definitely implying that they can be inhabited BECAUSE they were dead.

now it's been proven that they aren't dead.

you're a good debater and seem like a good guy. I'd hate for you to lose credibility by going in circles like this out of spite for quan.

we're all wrong sometimes. it's best just to admit it

Why is it reaching? Every character that is living has a soul in every universe? Frankenstein in this film is living and didn't.

I said they can inhabit corpses and Frankenstein's monster (living beings without souls). Which is correct.

I was wrong in saying they were undead but I also noted that UW-verse people may not have souls to begin and asked for proof. Ergo, the basis of quanchi's "trap" is already busted.

I do hope he does put this into his profile as he claimed, he's making a shrine to me. I find it flattering and hilarious he's that obsessed with me.

Raisen
Why is it reaching? Every character that is living has a soul in every universe? Frankenstein in this film is living and didn't.

I said they can inhabit corpses and Frankenstein's monster (living beings without souls). Which is correct.

I was wrong in saying they were undead but I also noted that UW-verse people may not have souls to begin.

you seemed like you were back tracking when you said that.
once your point was nullified then you back tracked.

I'm not going to keep going back and forth bro. and I know you don't care, but I don't believe you.

you're a good debater and seem like a good person. I definitely wouldn't want to give quan a win against me cuz I know he would use it against me until the end of time.

but right is right.

quanchi112
Incorrect and look how angry you're getting. Lets me know you know you're incorrect.

You googled and gleaned info and in your haste to "trap", you failed to realize I had already countered.

Incorrect. You're claiming they have souls. It's for you to prove. You've been dodging ever since. I am laughing at you. You fell for it and are so clueless about the UW to believe they are dead.

You were flat out wrong and should have goggled info. Instead you inserted your foot into your own mouth and have been wildly flailing your claims from this to that.

You claimed the tactic would work so the onus is on you. It didn't even work on a living being who developed a soul.

laughing out loud

Robtard
you seemed like you were back tracking when you said that.
once your point was nullified then you back tracked.

I'm not going to keep going back and forth bro. and I know you don't care, but I don't believe you.

you're a good debater and seem like a good person. I definitely wouldn't want to give quan a win against me cuz I know he would use it against me until the end of time.

but right is right.

How did I back track by quoting what I had already stated as my stance from the start?

Okay then.

Robtard
I am laughing at you. You fell for it and are so clueless about the UW to believe they are dead.

You were flat out wrong and should have goggled info. Instead you inserted your foot into your own mouth and have been wildly flailing your claims from this to that.

You claimed the tactic would work so the onus is on you. It didn't even work on a living being who developed a soul.

laughing out loud

Already covered in the beginning of the debate:

Go on and prove it. Dodging means you concede.

quanchi112
Already covered in the beginning of the debate:

Go on and prove it. You said living beings have souls. Now you pretend you didn't say it.

laughing out loud

You destroyed your own case. I'm better than you.

#rightisright

Raisen
is there any mention of souls in underworld at all? how can we find this out without having to watch the damn movie again and listen to every word?

Raisen
You said living beings have souls. Now you pretend you didn't say it.

laughing out loud

You destroyed your own case. I'm better than you.

#rightisright

please don't hash tag my saying.

you've never paid any respect in the khan respect thread; and you claimed I was a pretender.

right is right. i'm supporting what you said because you were right, and I just have integrity like that. it doesn't mean we're going to shower together in the locker room after a game of kick ball

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard

quanchi112
please don't hash tag my saying.

you've never paid any respect in the khan respect thread; and you claimed I was a pretender.

right is right. i'm supporting what you said because you were right, and I just have integrity like that. it doesn't mean we're going to shower together in the locker room after a game of kick ball I can hashtag whatever I want.

I don't need to share Khan with unbelievers.

Just rub it in. Robbie is a very poor debater who doesn't cite evidence and fanboys it up all the time unlike myself.

#Robbieiswrong

Raisen
oh god. the circles being ran remind me of arguments with ex girlfriends.

Raisen
I can hashtag whatever I want.

I don't need to share Khan with unbelievers.

Just rub it in. Robbie is a very poor debater who doesn't cite evidence and fanboys it up all the time unlike myself.

#Robbieiswrong

I'm not going to rub it in. dude, I supported your stance because i believe you were right.
you don't have to be a rude to everybody.

Robtard
When quan starts claiming that I said something and then dodges when he's asked to provide proof in the form of a quote. That should tell you something.

Raisen
When quan starts claiming that I said something and then dodges when he's asked to provide proof in the form of a quote. That should tell you something.

I read what you said. you definitely implied it.

please tell me how to put two quotes into one message and i'll show you why I think the way I do

Raisen

Sit back and learn how to debate. I got this one, kickballkid.

quanchi112

Raisen

They're dead, the burden to prove a UW vampire kept its soul in on you. Hell, prove UW-verse people have souls to begin with. Prove it or concede.

#quanmimicseverythingrobtarddoes smile

Robtard
I can see how you could think that since I was wrong about the "undead" claim. But it should tell you that I didn't when I asked for proof that living people in the UW have souls.

This part is important: "Hell, prove UW-verse people have souls to begin with. Prove it or concede"

quanchi112
I'm not going to rub it in. dude, I supported your stance because i believe you were right.
you don't have to be a rude to everybody. I am just joking with you. I like rubbing it in especially to Robbie who can't debate for shit.

quanchi112
Yeah, his ignorance on the UW vampires is very troubling. He's debated against them vehemently and thought they were undead really causing doubt he's seen the films tbh.

Robtard
You said living beings have souls and to prove the undead vampires from UW have souls. They aren't undead and by your logic I am right,

You made the claim they possess their bodies so the onus is on you.

You already stumbled all over yourself and walked into my trap.

Keep going though. Your pride must sting right now. Oh wait you don't have any.

If you're going to make claims about me saying something over and over, post the quote. ie stop dodging.

The demons can possess bodies without souls, as mentioned from the start.

"irony"

"irony" + "stupidity"

Raisen
I am just joking with you. I like rubbing it in especially to Robbie who can't debate for shit.

just letting you know I'm not a pretender bro.

Raisen
I can see how you could think that since I was wrong about the "undead" claim. But it should tell you that I didn't when I asked for proof that living people in the UW have souls.

This part is important: "Hell, prove UW-verse people have souls to begin with. Prove it or concede"

I don't know what to say honestly. it just seems like the whole premise of vampires is about them lacking a soul. I wish I was well-spoken enough to convey what I'm trying to say. it just seems like the soul element would be part of any story involving vampires. your argument does seem like a stretch.
oh well. my minds not going to change without more evidence.

quanchi112
If you're going to make claims about me saying something over and over, post the quote. ie stop dodging.

The demons can possess bodies without souls, as mentioned from the start.

"irony"

"irony" + "stupidity" I already duped you. Your ignorance spanned pages claiming UW vamps are undead and living beings have souls.

Continue to dance. This was one of the best dupes I've had on another poster in a long while.

rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
I don't know what to say honestly. it just seems like the whole premise of vampires is about them lacking a soul. I wish I was well-spoken enough to convey what I'm trying to say. it just seems like the soul element would be part of any story involving vampires. your argument does seem like a stretch.
oh well. my minds not going to change without more evidence.

IMO, saying "it's living, so it must have a soul" is faulty reasoning/ Especially here considering Frankenstein who is in this thread was a living being without a soul as one of the plot points.

Robtard
I already duped you. Your ignorance spanned pages claiming UW vamps are undead and living beings have souls.

Continue to dance. This was one of the best dupes I've had on another poster in a long while.

rolling on floor laughing

Once again you dodge when asked for proof. That means you failed.

"irony"

quanchi112
Once again you dodge when asked for proof. That means you failed.

"irony" Dude, you don't have a clue about the UW vampires. You thought they were undead and living beings have souls according to you.

wink

Raisen
IMO, saying "it's living, so it must have a soul" is faulty reasoning/ Especially here considering Frankenstein who is in this thread was a living being without a soul as one of the plot points.

but just assuming the vamps don't have souls is faulty reasoning also.

quanchi112
IMO, saying "it's living, so it must have a soul" is faulty reasoning/ Especially here considering Frankenstein who is in this thread was a living being without a soul as one of the plot points. This was explained in the movie and the only reason he didn't have a soul initially is he was created by man but developed one later on.

The same reasoning doesn't apply to UW or everyone else in I, Frankenstein verse either.

Robtard

quanchi112
but just assuming the vamps don't have souls is faulty reasoning also. It was explained due to Frank's universe as to the why. It doesn't apply to UW characters or anyone else save Frank.

quanchi112
Living beings have souls--robbiethetard

Robtard
You already said living beings have souls.

Your own words already betrayed you. Now you try to distance yourself from your own words. I lured you in. Then once I let you completely feel confident I sprung the trap.

Post the quote or be known as a liar again.

I preemptively killed your "trap", which wasn't a trap, you googled right there and then and knee-jerked without realizing I had already countered you. Debating 101.

The "trap" destroyer:

smile

Raisen
anyway, I Frankenstein probably wins. Gargoyles have flight and were pretty impressive.

Robtard
Living beings have souls--robbiethetard

IOW: "I lie and claim people said things because it's the only way I can debate." -Quanchi

quanchi112

I preemptively killed your "trap", which wasn't a trap, you googled right there and then and knee-jerked without realizing I had already countered you. Debating 101.

The "trap" destroyer:

smile You already said living beings have souls. Even created living beings can develop souls.

You're wrong and fell for my trap. Keep dancing.

quanchi112
IOW: "I lie and claim people said things because it's the only way I can debate." -Quanchi You said UW vampires are undead.

laughing out loud

You also said living beings have souls.

laughing out loud

Robtard
You already said living beings have souls. Even created living beings can develop souls.

You're wrong and fell for my trap. Keep dancing.

Post the quote or be known as a liar again smile

"irony" + stupidity

quanchi112
Post the quote or be known as a liar again smile

"irony" + stupidity Raisen already posted quotes and you danced. You're wrong and walked into your own trap.

Your ignorance is very telling.

Robtard
IOW: "I'm lying and will continue to dodge when asked for proof."-Quanchi

Keep dodging this too, it's funny.

quanchi112
IOW: "I'm lying and will continue to dodge when asked for proof."-Quanchi

Keep dodging this too, it's funny. Raisen posted your quotes and you are ignorant as to UW vamps as you claim they are undead and living beings only have souls.

#robisignorant

Robtard
IOW: "I'm lying and will now attempt to hide behind someone else." -Quanchi

quanchi112
IOW: "I'm lying and will now attempt to hide behind someone else." -Quanchi You are ignorant and have already been shown to ignore your own reasoning.

#Quanownsyoursoul

Raisen
quan, maybe if you were more of a gracious poster people wouldn't have a hard time conceding.

Robtard
You are ignorant and have already been shown to ignore your own reasoning.

#Quanownsyoursoul

"irony"

This destroys you:

Keep running from it smile

quanchi112
"irony" You already said living beings have souls.

You also claimed UW vampires are undead.

Robtard

And I said I was wrong on that part when proof was shown. That's proper debating.

This is killing you:

smile

Raisen

he didn't say living had souls directly. he strongly implied it and then cemented it with the quote after which said the vamps were dead.

this is all just political double speak at this point.

quanchi112

And I said I was wrong on that part when proof was shown. That's proper debating.

This is killing you:

smile You made the claim that they get possesses so the onus is on you. Living beings have souls.

Robtard
he didn't say living had souls directly. he strongly implied it and then cemented it with the quote after which said the vamps were dead.

this is all just political double speak at this point.

Hey bro:

Does that imply that I think all living things have souls?

Robtard

quanchi112

this is all just political double speak at this point. He said living beings have souls and tried saying UW vampires fall victim due to beings undead which is blatantly untrue. He was called out for his shitty reasoning and then back pedaled.

Robtard
He said living beings have souls and tried saying UW vampires fall victim due to beings undead which is blatantly untrue. He was called out for his shitty reasoning and then back pedaled.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

Robtard

Raisen
@robtard

I totally misinterpreted the uw PEOPLE.

my bad. but it's still a weak argument

quanchi112

Robtard
@robtard

I totally misinterpreted the uw PEOPLE.

my bad. but it's still a weak argument

No worries and fair enough.

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard
I was using your own words against you just like you said UW vamps are undead.

laughing out loud

You made a baseless claim and destroyed yourself with your own ignorant words.

"irony"

"irony"

This is hot coal burning in your ass that you can't get ride of:

smile

quanchi112
"irony"

"irony"

This is hot coal burning in your ass that you can't get ride of:

smile You made the claim and you said living beings sans souls.

Your own words betray you.

smile

Raisen
can we just have a debate on who wins and why?

I think Frankenstein world wins

quanchi112
can we just have a debate on who wins and why?

I think Frankenstein world wins Why do you believe they win ?

Raisen
Why do you believe they win ?

gargoyles were beastly. plus the flight advantage.

quanchi112
gargoyles were beastly. plus the flight advantage. The flight advantage is one thing but the UW verse clearly have the weapons advantage. They would be shooting them out of the sky before they even got close to them.

Raisen
The flight advantage is one thing but the UW verse clearly have the weapons advantage. They would be shooting them before they even got close to them.

do they mention god in underworld?

quanchi112
do they mention god in underworld? They use the word, yes.

Raisen
They use the word, yes.

like a Christian god?

quanchi112
like a Christian god? Why does that matter ?

Raisen
Why does that matter ?

it doesn't really, but it could help to establish in the belief of souls in underworld

quanchi112
it doesn't really, but it could help to establish in the belief of souls in underworld Do you really think they would explore the concept of the souls going on to an afterlife in the underworld series. The I, Frankenstein already established the only reason Frank initially didn't have a soul is his uniqueness as being created by another man. In the end he developed a soul anyways.

Raisen
Do you really think they would explore the concept of the souls going on to an afterlife in the underworld series. The I, Frankenstein already established the only reason Frank initially didn't have a soul is his uniqueness as being created by another man. In the end he developed a soul anyways.

of course it would be a good concept.

quanchi112
of course it would be a good concept. It would be silly to address this in the underworld verse. I'd be pissed.

Raisen
It would be silly to address this in the underworld verse. I'd be pissed.

let some time pass before you mention anything related to urine

quanchi112
let some time pass before you mention anything related to urine I've pissed all over Robbie's face in this thread enough.

Do you agree now that UW does indeed win now.

LOL No
Frankenstein wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LOL No
Frankenstein wins. Based on ?

wallman77
lol how do you prove someone has a soul?..

imho that's a bit of a trick demand and shouldn't really be taken serious as that is impossible..

wallman77
anyway I say frank universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wallman77
anyway I say frank universe. Based on ?

Robtard
I've pissed all over Robbie's face in this thread enough.

Since you're just playing your old/tired games and have no intention on having an honest debate on the actual topic, I'll just accept that you concede and I thank you for giving it.

ps What's with you and the urine fascination. Very odd, imho

quanchi112
Since you're just playing your old/tired games and have no intention on having an honest debate on the actual topic, I'll just accept that you concede and I thank you for giving it.

ps What's with you and the urine fascination. Very odd, imho You already conceded with your own words. I accepted. It was delicious.

RJ 2.0
Plot device but that clearly doesn't apply here. So if I say "Vampires can only be killed by UV rounds", you say "Plot device doesn't apply here?"

quanchi112
So if I say "Vampires can only be killed by UV rounds", you say "Plot device doesn't apply here?" That isn't the only way to kill them. I never cited plot devices as the only way. Try to understand what it is I'm saying before you start blabbering.

RJ 2.0
That isn't the only way to kill them. I never cited plot devices as the only way. Try to understand what it is I'm saying before you start blabbering. Mhm, and as it stands, only weapons that bear the Gargoyle insignia can kill demons.

Fact. Deal with it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>