A crime against yourself%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eninn

Shakyamunison
eninn, are you feeling guilty about masturbating, again? laughing out loud

Mindship
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
eninn, are you feeling guilty about masturbating, again? laughing out loud laughing out loud Sorry. Don't mean to be disrespectful, but that was a nifty little poke.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
laughing out loud Sorry. Don't mean to be disrespectful, but that was a nifty little poke.

He will not read it. sad

Mr Al Saif
Nothing in the Quran is against masturbation, you must you ankles though afterwards before you pray.

Robtard
Improper thoughts = anal abscesses and ache among other physical ailments, apparently.

Mr Al Saif
wash your ankles before you pray.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mr Al Saif
wash your ankles before you pray.

I shower daily (sometimes more than once), so my ankles are generally always in a state of cleanliness. The joys of not being a desert savage, whirly.

Mr Al Saif
Originally posted by Robtard
I shower daily (sometimes more than once), so my ankles are generally always in a state of cleanliness. The joys of not being a desert savage, whirly.

No, you must wash your ankles after masturbating before you pray if like me you are Muslim. I do not live in the desert and I have no idea who you think I am.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mr Al Saif
No, you must wash your ankles after masturbating before you pray if like me you are Muslim. I do not live in the desert and I have no idea who you think I am.

Cleaning your ankles after you masturbate is like wiping your nose after you've taken a shit, whirly.

Protip: Clean your penis after you masturbate. If there happened to be spillage, clean those affected areas as well.

Mr Al Saif
I do not know who or what this Whirly is, if indeed being calle it is some sort of racial insult to Arabs or an insult to Islam or Allah. You do not need to wash your penis in Wud'u

Shakyamunison
Cleaning your ankles after you masturbate is like wiping your nose after you've taken a shit, whirly...

laughing out loud

Lord Lucien
I like how it's "unlawful" to stimulate hormones. I really hope that the Muslim countries have Hormone Police.

Shakyamunison
A crime against yourself%

Does that mean I have to file a complaint? And what is the "%" for?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Mindship
laughing out loud Sorry. Don't mean to be disrespectful, but that was a nifty little poke.

SamZED
laughing out loud I swear sometimes browsing this forum is like watching the Green Room with Paul Provenza.

eninn
\\

Harmful effects of unlawful sexual stimulation

The drawbacks mentioned here are based on observation and experience :

Effect on the cardiovascular system (CVS):

1- They slow the heart rate due to their effect on the SA nodes directly.

2- They cause dilatation of the peripheral veins.

3- The bleeding time in the presence of these hormones is also longer than the normal.

4- These hormones cause dilatation of the large and coronary arteries, at the same time cause constriction of the peripheral arteries resulting in the elevation of blood pressure.

The combination of these three factors (slow heart rate, venous dilatation, and altered bleeding/coagulation time) may result in conditions like deep vein thrombosis and Raynaud's phenomenon.

Internationally Popular American Rap Girl Singer Converted To ISLAM NEW: 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPPRD6LoZmM

Robtard
What are you doing during sexual stimulation that you have "bleeding time", enin?

Shakyamunison
What are you doing during sexual stimulation that you have "bleeding time", enin?

A hole in a 2x4 can cause a lot of splinters.

Robtard
A hole in a 2x4 can cause a lot of splinters.

http://i.imgur.com/jKL1MHc.gif

eninn

Robtard
Starving yourself is a healthy alternative to marriage and by extension sex since you're apparently not supposed to have it outside of marriage? So odd.

Anyhow, I heard that male and female homosexuality runs rampant in Islamic countries since men are generally forced to only be around other men and the same goes for women being around other women. What say you, Eninn?

Shakyamunison
Starving yourself is a healthy alternative to marriage and by extension sex since you're apparently not supposed to have it outside of marriage? So odd.

Anyhow, I heard that male and female homosexuality runs rampant in Islamic countries since men are generally forced to only be around other men and the same goes for women being around other women. What say you, Eninn?

I thought Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said there were no homosexuals in Islam. I think it's because they kill them.

Robtard
He was just being an ass to dodge the question concerning human-rights violations in Iran.

Lord Lucien
Is it really a violation to deny devout Muslims the right to violently butcher queermosexuals?

eninn

Shakyamunison

Robtard

Shakyamunison
eninn, how do you feel about Pedophilia? I didn't see anything negative in your post about Pedophilia.

Lord Lucien
eninn, how do you feel about Pedophilia? I didn't see anything negative in your post about Pedophilia. Considering Muhammad's proclivities, that's no surprise.

Robtard
Nine year old, dude.

Shakyamunison
So, if two consenting adult males who love each other have sex, that's bad. But a 50 year old man can have sex with a 9 year old girl, and that's okay?

Shakyamunison
Wait I forgot, as long as they are married. That's as f*cke up as it gets.

dadudemon
So, if two consenting adult males who love each other have sex, that's bad. But a 50 year old man can have sex with a 9 year old girl, and that's okay?

I had a thought experiment based on this. It happened when this gal, who was 14, but did not look a day younger than 25-27, was making advances towards me (this was 2-3 years ago). If I was single and did not know any better, I may have made some shitty choices because she was smoking hot. I did not find out, until later from her older brother, that she was 14. She clearly knew what she was doing and that made her seem creepy, imo...

Here are two scenarios (switch the genders to make it fit your preferred gender in romantic or sexual relationships):

1. Is it wrong to be attracted to a female if she looks fully sexually mature (disregard the mental aspect of this question)?

2. Is it wrong to be attracted to a female that looks like she is 12 but has the intelligence and maturity of a 40 year old (assume she is well past legal age of consent)?

I see the answers to both of those questions as "yes and/or no."

I think the reasons are obvious to most of us, too.

Do those situations apply to the Prophet's case? No, I do not think so. He may have had a problem, imo...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
I had a thought experiment based on this. It happened when this gal, who was 14, but did not look a day younger than 25-27, was making advances towards me (this was 2-3 years ago). If I was single and did not know any better, I may have made some shitty choices because she was smoking hot. I did not find out, until later from her older brother, that she was 14. She clearly knew what she was doing and that made her seem creepy, imo...

Here are two scenarios (switch the genders to make it fit your preferred gender in romantic or sexual relationships):

1. Is it wrong to be attracted to a female if she looks fully sexually mature (disregard the mental aspect of this question)?

2. Is it wrong to be attracted to a female that looks like she is 12 but has the intelligence and maturity of a 40 year old (assume she is well past legal age of consent)?

Do those situations apply to the Prophet's case? No, I do not think so. He may have had a problem, imo...

No, it is not wrong to be attracted. What can be wrong is what we do with that attraction. If we take advantage of someone because of their age, mental ability, or anything, we are doing wrong. That is why it is wrong to have sex with someone who is drunk or retarded. Sex should be equal, and honest.

eninn

eninn
\\\\\

Animals are moving with Islamic law
This happens with Raven when committing the crime of adultery

There is a court and punishment

انظر إلى الحيوان البهيم كيف يَسْتَقْبِح الزنا
ما أشنع الفاحشة التي أجمعت الأمم على قُبحها
ما أقبح الفاحشة التي استقبحها وأبغضها حتى الحيوان البهيم

قال عمرو بن ميمون الأودي : رأيت في الجاهلية قِردةً اجتمع عليهما قِرَدة ، قد زَنَت فرجموها ، فرجمتهما معهم . رواه البخاري .

وفي رواية :

قال عمرو بن ميمون : كنت في اليمن في غنم لأهلي وأنا على شرف ، فجاء قرد مع قردة ، فتوسد يدها فجاء قرد أصغر منه فغمزها ، فسلّـت يدها من تحت رأس القرد الأول سلاًّ رقيقا وتبعته ، فوقع عليها وأنا انظر ، ثم رجعت فجعلت تدخل يدها تحت خد الأول برفق ، فاستيقظ فزعا فشمها فصاح ، فاجتمعت القرود ، فجعل يصيح ويومىء إليها بيده فذهب القرود يمنة ويسرة فجاءوا بذلك القرد اعرفه فحفروا لهما حفرة فرجموهما فلقد رأيت الرجم في غير بني آدم .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AdzkdCI ... r_embedded
Look at the legs of the bee

bees cut her leg
Result of drink,

and expel them from the cell because it violated the teachings of Islam, Sobhaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Allah

\\\\

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

14 and looked 25-27? LoLz, dude. Lolz.

Shakyamunison
eninn, please answer my question about Pedophilia!

SamZED
I know 15 year olds who look 18-21. But 27. no

Robtard
Eninn doesn't usually answer question. He claims he's here to answer anything about Islam, but he just spam posts and leaves.

Shakyamunison
Eninn doesn't usually answer question. He claims he's here to answer anything about Islam, but he just spam posts and leaves.

I think you are right. I have a legitimate question about Islam, and he will not answered it.

Robtard
Eninn's probably not even a real Muslim, dude.

Stealth Moose
Eninn's probably not even a real Muslim, dude.

Or a real person.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Or a real person.

So, you think he is a bot?

BTW, I haven't seen you in a long time. How are you doing?

Time Immemorial
Cleaning your ankles after you masturbate is like wiping your nose after you've taken a shit, whirly.

Protip: Clean your penis after you masturbate. If there happened to be spillage, clean those affected areas as well.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Time Immemorial
eninn, how do you feel about Pedophilia? I didn't see anything negative in your post about Pedophilia.

laughing laughing laughing

Stealth Moose
So, you think he is a bot?

BTW, I haven't seen you in a long time. How are you doing?

Doing good. New job, so less time on the PC. You?

Epicurus
14 and looked 25-27? LoLz, dude. Lolz.
DDM took the definition of jailbait to a whole new level. laughing out loud

Shakyamunison

eninn what does the Koran say about pedophilia? Is Islam in favor or against pedophilia? Please answer my question.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Or a real person. Dillon! You son of a b*tch!

Shakyamunison
eninn what does the Koran say about pedophilia? Is Islam in favor or against pedophilia? Please answer my question.

Any Muslim is welcome to answer the question.

eninn

Shakyamunison
eninn, I didn't see anything about pedophilia in your propaganda. So, I will ask again:

What does the Koran say about pedophilia? Is Islam in favor or against pedophilia? Please answer my question.

eninn

Shakyamunison
I'll try again!

eninn, I didn't see anything about pedophilia in your propaganda. So, I will ask again:

What does the Koran say about pedophilia? Is Islam in favor or against pedophilia? Please answer my question.

eninn

Shakyamunison
What about 9 year old girls who are married to a 50 years old man. Is that kind of pedophilia okay?

eninn
\\\\Harmful effects of unlawful sexual stimulation

The drawbacks mentioned here are based on observation and experience :
1 - expansion slots and an increase in secretions of the sweat glands and fatty acids, especially in the hands and soles of the feet and between the buttocks and underarms exposing them to infections and bacterial emergence of fistula or the so-called SINUS as well as the expansion of the openings of the sebaceous glands in the face, causing infections in these glands, which is called acne ACNE, which often affects males more than females in the age of adolescence.

2 - they are one of the most important factors that cause migraine or migraine MIGRAIN which until now did not know the cause of his doctors.

3 - pain in the joints of public and private large joints such as the knee and hip and can be due to dry the liquid in these joints, and the functions of these fluids to reduce friction in the joints. and never forget the duo of circus acrobats (men and women) who were in the thirties of the aged, and the two were suffering from pain in the hip and knees in One of the cities of Britain,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_TpFtMkKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwSPJ4BqhZs

Shakyamunison
^ laughing laughing out loud

Shakyamunison

eninn

Shakyamunison
Eninn, are you blaming women because men can't control themselves?

SamZED
And to think I was sort of worried about getting cancer. Not anymore.

eninn
\\\\
Some clarification
Veil
Prevents bad ideas

Hijab is an obligation and a necessity for every Muslim woman
In order to protect them from any harm or assault
Veiled women that encourages you to respect them
Women dressed in scandalous
Encourage you to consider it rudely
And access to
The assault
For perverts
And the number in the many communities rave

Regardless of the laws

yes
The man also
Must be inside
Honor, integrity
And high morals
But
Women are the other half to the man
For adornment and should not be blatant
Her clothes and entice men gross
Because the man
Humans is in the first place
He has feelings and sensations
We can not deny.
Western society
Full of adultery, betrayal, sexual harassment and illegitimate children and family disintegration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IykFGpSuys

In ignorance
Hijab for women with high-Shan
Housemaid did not wear veil to signify that a simple

Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
Constitution and the methodology for life
Of the application and implementation
At home benefit in this life and the afterlife
Muslim does not go on the fancies
But
The commands of God in the first place
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(59) O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful

إن نساء العجم يكشفن صدورهن ورءوسهن قال أصرف بصرك عنهن )) رواه الإمام البخاري

Unfortunately

In America
Cases of rape
Of a woman or girl
Every 6 minutes

challenge of islam أحمد ديدات -تحدى الإسلام

Challenge Of Islam - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBNLeJCFjA

Shakyamunison
Putting a woman in a burqa is a form savory.

eninn
Many of the misconceptions rose against Islamic legislation claim that it is inadequate for the modern age. For example, they claim that the verse "And divorced women shall await by themselves for three periods"

(Al Bakara 228)

is no longer applicable as medical analysis can easily tell if a woman is pregnant or not. So, for them, there is no need to wait three periods to be sure.

Latest studies refuted this misconception discovering that semen contains 62 types of proteins, and those proteins formula changes from man to man. So every man leaves some kind of protein print into his wife's womb. If a woman marries directly after divorce, she might get uterine cancer as a result of the existence of more than one protein print in the womb. Studies also showed that the first menstruation after divorce eliminates 32% to 35% of that print, the second menstruation eliminates up to the range from 67% to 72% and the third eliminates up to 99.9% and only then a womb gets ready to receive a new protein print.

Considering widows, Almighty Allah says: " And the ones of you who are taken up, (i.e., those who die) and leave behind (them) spouses, (the spouses) (i.e., the widows. The following verb is in the feminine plural) shall await by themselves for four months and ten (days)" (Al Bakara 234). Studies conclude that a widow's grief and depression makes the print more stuck to her womb and so she needs one more period to be completely eliminated just as Allah said.

In conclusion, all what we should do is to glorify Allah and reason the verse " And in your selves; do you then not behold?" (Ath-Tharyat 21)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eIr9ZUfm4

Time Immemorial
He's back

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He's back

I think he is just making up this medical mumbo-jumbo. The idea that a women can get cancer from having sex with more then one man makes no sense.

Time Immemorial
Is he a doctor or preacher?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by eninn
Many of the misconceptions rose against Islamic legislation claim that it is inadequate for the modern age. For example, they claim that the verse "And divorced women shall await by themselves for three periods"

(Al Bakara 228)

is no longer applicable as medical analysis can easily tell if a woman is pregnant or not. So, for them, there is no need to wait three periods to be sure.

Latest studies refuted this misconception discovering that semen contains 62 types of proteins, and those proteins formula changes from man to man. So every man leaves some kind of protein print into his wife's womb. If a woman marries directly after divorce, she might get uterine cancer as a result of the existence of more than one protein print in the womb. Studies also showed that the first menstruation after divorce eliminates 32% to 35% of that print, the second menstruation eliminates up to the range from 67% to 72% and the third eliminates up to 99.9% and only then a womb gets ready to receive a new protein print.

Considering widows, Almighty Allah says: " And the ones of you who are taken up, (i.e., those who die) and leave behind (them) spouses, (the spouses) (i.e., the widows. The following verb is in the feminine plural) shall await by themselves for four months and ten (days)" (Al Bakara 234). Studies conclude that a widow's grief and depression makes the print more stuck to her womb and so she needs one more period to be completely eliminated just as Allah said.

In conclusion, all what we should do is to glorify Allah and reason the verse " And in your selves; do you then not behold?" (Ath-Tharyat 21)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eIr9ZUfm4

Her Enn this is what you need, its sure to wake you up and cleanse your colon of all that bacon you been eating.

Q4nP4nLS38Q

Shakyamunison
Her Enn this is what you need, its sure to wake you up and cleanse your colon of all that bacon you been eating.

Q4nP4nLS38Q

laughing Oh my! eninn really need this... laughing out loud

Robtard
Telling women that they'll get cancer and die if they have sex with more than one man is a good way to control them; this is the reason this is being perpetuated by some cultures.

Shakyamunison
Okay, I did a little research. Women who have multiple partners do have a higher risk of Cervical Cancer, but it has nothing to do with sperm. Women who have multiple partners are at higher risk of STDs, and women who have had STDs have a higher risk of Cervical Cancer. Use a condom!

Time Immemorial
Eni...let us know how you're daily coffee enenma works out, I hope you don't get stimulated in any way, this might go against your beliefs and could be a crime against yourself

%colon

Shakyamunison
Eni...let us know how you're daily coffee enenma works out, I hope you don't get stimulated in any way, this might go against your beliefs and could be a crime against yourself

%colon

He could do it 5 times a day. evil face

eninn

Shakyamunison
eninn, homosexuality is natural. Stop with the homophobia.

riv6672

eninn

Time Immemorial
Then why are so many men in the Muslim race turn to other men for pleasure.

Muhammad raped 9 year old girls.

Sounds like a good person and religion to follow to hell right?

Shakyamunison
I don't know why any woman would want to be a part of eninn's religion.

Time Immemorial
I don't know why any woman would want to be a part of eninn's religion.

When I was in Afghanistan, Thursday nights was called Man Night. The local men would all gather up together and pretty much have a big orgy. When I asked wtf was going on, they said women are for reproduction, men are for pleasure.

Shakyamunison
When I was in Afghanistan, Thursday nights was called Man Night. The local men would all gather up together and pretty much have a big orgy. When I asked wtf was going on, they said women are for reproduction, men are for pleasure.

Hypocritical of them.

Time Immemorial

Shakyamunison
So, basically if Aisha was old enough to be past puberty, then Muhammad wasn't a pedophile, but then the Koran is wrong.

If the Koran is the word of god, then how could it be wrong? So, according to the Koran, Muhammad was a pedophile? Or is it that pedophilia is acceptable by Islam as long as they are married?

It is just simpler to say that the Koran is wrong, and therefore not the perfect word of god.

red g jacks
i think it said the age of the girl comes from the hadiths, not the quran. the hadiths aren't held to be the word of god. they are "sayings of the prophet" from secondary sources.

Time Immemorial
So, basically if Aisha was old enough to be past puberty, then Muhammad wasn't a pedophile, but then the Koran is wrong.

If the Koran is the word of god, then how could it be wrong? So, according to the Koran, Muhammad was a pedophile? Or is it that pedophilia is acceptable by Islam as long as they are married?

It is just simpler to say that the Koran is wrong, and therefore not the perfect word of god.

Exactly, the largest religion in the world is a lie and filled with crazies that beat women, because it's ok in there mind to do so as well as conduct terrorism.

Shakyamunison
Exactly, the largest religion in the world is a lie and filled with crazies that beat women, because it's ok in there mind to do so as well as conduct terrorism.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic.

Time Immemorial
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic.

No sir.

red g jacks
No sir. it's confusing that you posted an article which seems to ridicule people who use a literal interpretation of islamic texts to bash islam and then proceed to do so yourself.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by red g jacks
it's confusing that you posted an article which seems to ridicule people who use a literal interpretation of islamic texts to bash islam and then proceed to do so yourself.

Omg, j/king laughing

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by red g jacks
it's confusing that you posted an article which seems to ridicule people who use a literal interpretation of islamic texts to bash islam and then proceed to do so yourself.

That's why I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic.

Robtard
Time & Shaky,

If you're trying to troll Eninn with the anti-Islam remakes, it's pointless. He apparently never reads or doesn't care what people write in response.

I and a few others have asked him questions concerning Islam's stance on any given subject and he doesn't reply to those.

Shakyamunison
Time & Shaky,

If you're trying to troll Eninn with the anti-Islam remakes, it's pointless. He apparently never reads or doesn't care what people write in response.

I and a few others have asked him questions concerning Islam's stance on any given subject and he doesn't reply to those.

Obviously.

Time Immemorial
Time & Shaky,

No shit, really! laughing

eninn

Shakyamunison
Something noncontributory can still be wrong.

Robtard
No shit, really! laughing

Was just an FYI, no need to flip out and get emotional.

Time Immemorial

Yes laughing is flipping out.

Shakyamunison

I post here asking eninn questions, because I think he needs to be banned. Sure, I'm probably on his ignore list, but everyone is not. I suggest that everyone here ask him questions about Islam, and if he doesn't answer any of them, then he is just spamming the board. He should be banned.

Time Immemorial
I post here asking eninn questions, because I think he needs to be banned. Sure, I'm probably on his ignore list, but everyone is not. I suggest that everyone here ask him questions about Islam, and if he doesn't answer any of them, then he is just spamming the board. He should be banned.

I would miss enimem if he was banned though.

Shakyamunison
I would miss enimem if he was banned though.

You'd get over it. wink

eninn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNME-0Z2PhU

he said

\\\\
I talk to all kinds of guys who are addicted to internet porn on various levels. It's destructive to marriages. Tons of couples are in counselling over it. It puts enormous pressure on the wife to perform to unrealistic standards. When she can't, he gets driven further into his addiction to find satisfaction. As he plunges deeper, he moves further and further away from his wife. It stands to reason that if you are sitting in the dark in front of your computer with your pants down every night that you won't have as much left in the tank when it's time to have real sex with your wife. And she will notice. And you will notice.

Now, imagine for a moment how much freedom a wife has when she knows that her husband isn't going elsewhere for satisfaction. Imagine how good it must feel to know that you are never ever being compared to anyone else because there is and has never been anyone else. Imagine how special it is to know that sex is something that only the two of you have shared together and that it's only the two of you... ever. No one else shares that with you. Not in the past. Not in the present. Not in the future.

Monogamous sex between husband and wife is designed as a picture of the relationship between God and us. We are meant to be together. But when we put something else in that bed between us, God is angry and rightly so! God is all about purity in everything. So that's why we feel guilt about so much that has to do with God. You will never ever match God in terms of moral purity. He is the standard. You will always fall short. The thing about God, though, is that he sees our need. He knows we're guilty, and yet he still wants us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIzKgBxzg-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9SLfy35w

Time Immemorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNME-0Z2PhU

he said

\\\\
I talk to all kinds of guys who are addicted to internet porn on various levels. It's destructive to marriages. Tons of couples are in counselling over it. It puts enormous pressure on the wife to perform to unrealistic standards. When she can't, he gets driven further into his addiction to find satisfaction. As he plunges deeper, he moves further and further away from his wife. It stands to reason that if you are sitting in the dark in front of your computer with your pants down every night that you won't have as much left in the tank when it's time to have real sex with your wife. And she will notice. And you will notice.

Now, imagine for a moment how much freedom a wife has when she knows that her husband isn't going elsewhere for satisfaction. Imagine how good it must feel to know that you are never ever being compared to anyone else because there is and has never been anyone else. Imagine how special it is to know that sex is something that only the two of you have shared together and that it's only the two of you... ever. No one else shares that with you. Not in the past. Not in the present. Not in the future.

Monogamous sex between husband and wife is designed as a picture of the relationship between God and us. We are meant to be together. But when we put something else in that bed between us, God is angry and rightly so! God is all about purity in everything. So that's why we feel guilt about so much that has to do with God. You will never ever match God in terms of moral purity. He is the standard. You will always fall short. The thing about God, though, is that he sees our need. He knows we're guilty, and yet he still wants us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIzKgBxzg-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9SLfy35w

Based on?

Shakyamunison
Based on?

He is not going to answer you. He just spams the board and get away with it.

eninn

Laurie

The United States of America:
Violence, in all its shapes, has afflicted the weakest member of the family, namely women and children. Things like, secrecy, no sufficient evidence and legal and social barriers make it difficult to obtain very accurate data regarding violence against women, which is, according to social scholars, is the least type of crime that gets reported.
]

Not that violence in the home is acceptable by any means, and from whomever is dishing it out; however, we don't bury women up to their necks and stone them; we don't allow the practice of 'honor killings,' we don't allow girls under 12 to die in childbirth; we don't allow them to marry from the age of five (as can be shown if you need proof!)

We don't allow husbands, brothers, fathers to throw acid on women's faces, or to cut off their noses, etc. and walk away unchallenged by the law! We don't allow our police to beat them with wooden sticks in the street because they are not dressed completely from head to toe. We don't behead people for committing adultery.

We may not 'get it right' always, but we put laws into practice which try to protect the vulnerable and the young; and Islam doesn't!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Laurie
Not that violence in the home is acceptable by any means, and from whomever is dishing it out; however, we don't bury women up to their necks and stone them; we don't allow the practice of 'honor killings,' we don't allow girls under 12 to die in childbirth; we don't allow them to marry from the age of five (as can be shown if you need proof!)

We don't allow husbands, brothers, fathers to throw acid on women's faces, or to cut off their noses, etc. and walk away unchallenged by the law! We don't allow our police to beat them with wooden sticks in the street because they are not dressed completely from head to toe. We don't behead people for committing adultery.

We may not 'get it right' always, but we put laws into practice which try to protect the vulnerable and the young; and Islam doesn't!

thumb up

Time Immemorial
why not ???

Was this a real response or a bot response to shakys statement?

Shakyamunison
Was this a real response or a bot response to shakys statement?
I don't think he response.

Robtard
Eninn,

I still have a serious question concerning Islam. Will you answer if I asked again?

Time Immemorial
I don't think he response.

He said something close to it, but I think thats as close as we gonna get to a real response. laughing out loud

eninn

Shakyamunison
He said something close to it, but I think thats as close as we gonna get to a real response. laughing out loud

See above. He's not responding to us. He's just posting Islamic propaganda filled with lies. He is nothing more then a spammer.

eninn

Laurie

Time Immemorial
See above. He's not responding to us. He's just posting Islamic propaganda filled with lies. He is nothing more then a spammer.

Have you reported him?

Shakyamunison
Have you reported him?

Yes.

Time Immemorial
Yes.

I remember a mod saying he was going to ban him if he kept spamming, I'll press report and see what happens.

Laurie
Yes.

thumb up

Altho, I'm kinda getting a kick outta debating him. angel

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Laurie
thumb up

Altho, I'm kinda getting a kick outta debating him. angel

One way debate! laughing out loud

Laurie
One way debate! laughing out loud

Yeah, I should have added that, but it's still fun... smile

eninn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COSpkwXTvxw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Zku1xBnuw

Well we donot encounter sex on streets but makeout so after a minute time we are gonna see sex on streets so day of resurrection is quite a more than near.

\\\\

Laurie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COSpkwXTvxw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Zku1xBnuw

Well we donot encounter sex on streets but makeout so after a minute time we are gonna see sex on streets so day of resurrection is quite a more than near.

\\\\

An interesting form of grammar. Not too swift, are you?

Of course you wouldn't see sex on the streets (unless it were to be between consenting males), since women are conspicuous by their absence in the realms that you inhabit; except in the kitchen and bedroom (probably reluctantly and unconsenting in the latter; and indeed, often underage); but certainly not on the streets unless dressed from head to toe in black garb...

eninn
You are simply attempting to argue that religion is only an excuse people use to commit atrocities. It may be true, but the blame for such acts fall on the people who perform these acts. Religion is no less deserving of respect because one person or many people chose to believe in one such interpretation, or manipulated certain statements and ideas to justify their own means. I could very easily apply the same argument against Atheism, Agnosticism, Pastafarianism, or anything. Even simple economic systems.

I can tell you
I have witnessed such scenes clearly day and night
In the streets and on beaches and in wait in front of cinema
I hope that you consider clearly
Do not go in the street quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3i7Vgs4-JQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Bx80d-eSU

Laurie
You are simply attempting to argue that religion is only an excuse people use to commit atrocities. It may be true, but the blame for such acts fall on the people who perform these acts. Religion is no less deserving of respect because one person or many people chose to believe in one such interpretation, or manipulated certain statements and ideas to justify their own means. I could very easily apply the same argument against Atheism, Agnosticism, Pastafarianism, or anything. Even simple economic systems.

I can tell you

You're missing the salient point here, which is that in the western world there are strict laws against such atrocities being committed upon any person. No-one is saying that female abuse doesn't happen here; but that, whereas here, an offender will be sought, and when caught, he/she will be judged and convicted accordingly. Your religion allows and condones the mistreatment, oppression and suppression of females.

If a woman under your religious laws is raped, it is required of her that she present four witnesses to the act before she can report the attack, and even then she may be convicted of adultery, despite the fact that she may well be unmarried. She can be whipped or stoned.

And, isn't it brave of the men to have to make sure that she is buried, in most cases, up to her waist or her neck, before they can barbarically stone her? NOT! Is that because those that carry out the sentence are concerned she may attack the abusers?

Little girls of 10 or 12 whom are being married off to geriatrics (without their consent) are are dying in childbirth. Little girls often below even 6 years old are being genitally mutilated, without any form of hygiene, anesthesia, or physician present, often on dirty floors, in equally grubby bathrooms and kitchens, with sharpened stones or knives.

Wives, mothers, sisters in your religion are being beaten, tortured, raped and having acid thrown in their faces, or other parts of their anatomy; or their noses and other limbs cut off, because they are 'deemed' to be disobedient; on a daily basis.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN OUR COUNTRY, AND WHEN IT IS REPORTED THE OFFENDERS ARE SEVERELY DEALT WITH IN THE PROPER FASHION. IN YOUR REALM, IT IS NOT!

Time Immemorial

I can tell you

This is the first time he speaks.

eninn

eninn
Regarding hitting your women ..well we got lucky in this case.You will ask how? Well , some people asked about this verse from Muhammad (PBUH) himself and thank God , on this matter , we have the interpretation of the most supreme interpreter of the Qur'an ... Muhammad himself! So according to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ... the "beating" referring in this verse is "symbolic beating" and it should be done as the "last resort" in any relationship. So Islam only tell us about "symbolic beating" and that too , in the case where wife is being completely unfair to the husband (like having affairs with others)..After that "symbolic beating" , next stage is left is divorce.. And Prophet (PBUH) also mentioned the nature of this symbolic beating... According to Prophet , a person can "beat" his wife with a "misvaak" .. Misvaak is a branch of tree that is thinner than a tooth brush and about the same size as our every-day tooth brushes ..and person CAN NOT hit her wife on the face and he should not hit her wife on the body so hard that any 'scar' is left... All these things are mentioned in detail in Muhammad's interpretation of this issue...Now you tell me , is this even a problem? I actually see this verse as one of the good things in Qur'an because Qur'an and Prophet here have explicitly established the limit of husband in reference to her wife. And ANYTHING beyond this limit automatically becomes a sin/unlawful/not-allowed ... Now if THIS is the 'limit' , what else you women can ask for ? and remember , this the 'law' established 1400 years ago in the harsh environment of tribal Arabia. Can you show me other SUCH humane laws for women during that time era? and also , this symbolic "beating" is the LAST resort in which husband tries to tell wife "enough is enough"...after that..there is divorce. Now people who would beat their wives will do so without any reason...they won't think about Islam , Christianity , Sikhism , etc etc ..they'll do it because they'll do it. But in Islam , there is absolutely no place for wife beating...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2sZrrXeMZo

all I ask is give credit where it's due and fact-check before making a statement about something you don't know or understand.

Robtard

eninn
. thank's dear brother

This is your personal opinion

Whether real or wrong

I respect that

I am always in the service To inquire about anything about Islam

also

This is the function of the prophets, peace be upon them

To guide people from darkness to light

Not in the food and drink only

But in all aspects of life

I and many like me all over the world continue in conveying the message to the people

Everyone is free to choose

Imagine with me

Moses or Jesus peace be upon them

Speaking here at the site instead of me

what Is your answer obedience or disobedience??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gIIgL9alTY

It's that simple

If you are a Jew will follow the teachings of Moses, peace be upon him

If you are a Christian you will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him

As well as Jewish and Christian will follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him
Because
Jesus Christ, peace be upon him a prophet for Jews only

And also the true teachings of the Torah and the Gospel perfectly matched to the teachings of Islam and The Prophet mohammed peace be upon him

So it is simple and does not require twisting and turning and fraud

Jewish and Christian here understand very well what i want to say

so

Jewish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxLScsoYyY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMVknISzTg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBwhN0JBoHc

also Christian

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

see here the true meaning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36E-Kv6y524

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grz-lIKoFN4

--Paul
he Is the founder of Christianity
Have nothing to do with the true gospel

---The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
God
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know ?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZeC5ljbFGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqS_lRsWMGE

but
The pagan, atheist, and so on

Does not recognize anything

Here a different kind of dialogue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz8t93Fau-Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWYPURIdgQ

You can comparison between religions

And say, O Lord guided me to the true religion

It is important

In your heart and mind honest

I am confident, God willing.

You will reach the truth

allah guide all

eninn

eninn

Robtard
. thank's dear brother

This is your personal opinion

Whether real or wrong

I respect that

I am always in the service To inquire about anything about Islam

Anytime.

Actually, I think from a medical standpoint circumcision is silly and not needed. It seems to be done mostly just out of tradition.

Excellent; then let me ask you this: Why doesn't Islam allow you to put it in the pooper? Even with a married couple.

eninn

Time Immemorial
Mohammad was a pedofile. And started the biggest cult of a religion in the world. You follow a corrupt and evil man.

Robtard

Time Immemorial
So no anal or oral for you, Hahahaha. Sucks to be you.

But you went on to say "anal sex causes AIDS", that is an outright lie proven by the medical community. The transmission of HIV from one person to another is easier through anal than oral or vagina sex. You're welcome for this profound enlightenment.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Robtard
Mohammad was a pedofile.

It was proven in here before that Mohammad was not a pedophile. He just married a child and had sex with her when she was all of nine years old, clearly you can see the difference.

eninn

Robtard
Nine year olds, dude.

bluewaterrider

Robtard
Uncleanliness is the main cause of urinary tract infections. ie bacteria is allowed to form around the penile gland and it makes its way inside the urethra.

Teaching proper hygiene is a far more benign way to reducing UTIs than circumcision, if this is indeed the reason little boys are getting their junk whacked.

I also followed his "fact", it seems like a BS/made up number:

Infections of the urethra. Many studies have proven that uncircumcised boys are more exposed to infection of the urethra. In some studies the rate was 39 times more among uncircumcised boys. In other studies the rate was ten times more. Other studies showed that 95% of children who suffered from infections of the urethra were uncircumcised, whereas the rate among circumcised children did not exceed 5%. http://www.missionislam.com/health/circumcisionislam.html

Nothing is sourced on that page.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
mmm

If the above is true, it would appear that:

1. Circumcision is NOT "silly" from a medical standpoint.

2. There is a great deal of wisdom in some of the things dismissed as tradition.

Circumcision is a crime though.

bluewaterrider
Uncleanliness is the main cause of urinary tract infections. ie bacteria is allowed to form around the penile gland and it makes its way inside the urethra.

Teaching proper hygiene is a far more benign way to reducing UTIs than circumcision, if this is indeed the reason little boys are getting their junk whacked.

I also followed his "fact", it seems like a BS/made up number:

Infections of the urethra. Many studies have proven that uncircumcised boys are more exposed to infection of the urethra. In some studies the rate was 39 times more among uncircumcised boys. In other studies the rate was ten times more. Other studies showed that 95% of children who suffered from infections of the urethra were uncircumcised, whereas the rate among circumcised children did not exceed 5%. http://www.missionislam.com/health/circumcisionislam.html

Nothing is sourced on that page.

1. It's not exactly hard to find out information on this.
Google "circumcision" and "medical" on a line together and you get many hundreds of thousands of results.

2. On a subject like this, exact numbers aren't as instructive as general trends.
If the numbers were 85% and 15% instead of 95% and 5%, would it really be wise to dismiss the findings?

What, would you then just say,
"Oh, only 8 out of every 10 suffered for being uncircumcised"

or

"You're really only FIVE times more likely to get an infection (15x5=75) if you stay uncircumcised, so it's not worth it ..."?

That study would still be making a very strong case for circumcision even with lower numbers substituted.

3. There ARE numerous health benefits, relevant to the concerns of people today, brought about by circumcision.
Even religion neutral/medical heavy sites will tell you as much, despite beginning in legalese disclaiming ambivalence:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What has been the medical view of circumcision?

In 1975, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) stated in no uncertain terms that "there is no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of the newborn." In 1983, the AAP and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) restated this position. In 1999 and again in 2005, the AAP again restated this position of equivocation.

Currently, the practice of newborn circumcision is very common. It has been estimated that a majority of males in the United States are circumcised. This number varies depending upon ethnicity and religious affiliation.

Regarding newborn circumcision, most physicians today agree with the practice of informing parents of the risks and benefits of the procedure in an unbiased manner. Recently, however, several large studies revealed a large decrease in HIV transmission in circumcised males compared to uncircumcised males. This may ultimately influence some changes in recommendations in the near future, and there is significant pressure for the AAP and ACOG to reconsider their positions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.medicinenet.com/circumcision_the_medical_pros_and_cons/article.htm#circumcision_medical_pros_and_cons_facts

4. Circumcision done young is less complicated than circumcision done later in life.

5. Religions often "disguise" proper hygienic practices as ritual washings and observances.

6. With no foreskin there, proper hygiene is easier for most people to handle.

Robtard
Lot's of "may decrease /lower" and a "circumcision increases the chance of meatitis (inflammation of the opening of the penis)" and "there is still no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of the newborn"

The HIV does make some sense though, as part of the foreskin's job is to protect the penile gland, but in doing so, the gland doesn't toughen up as compared to penises that are circumcised, so it seems micro-tears where HIV infection can occur would be more prevalent in the uncut penis.

That seems like backwards thinking still. Better to teach safe-sex practices to lower the risk of HIV than to start mutilating penises. I'm also a firm believer in allowing the person to make that choice for themselves once they become of age.

bluewaterrider

... circumcision ...

I'm ... a firm believer in allowing the person to make that choice for themselves once they become of age.

Why? Are you yourself uncircumcised?

Or did you get circumcision performed at a later age?

It's a VASTLY different experience at 30 years of age as opposed to 30 days of age ...

Time Immemorial
Why? Are you yourself uncircumcised?

Or did you get circumcision performed at a later age?

It's a VASTLY different experience at 30 years of age as opposed to 30 days of age ...

No need to have it done at all, we dont live in the stone age.

red g jacks

It's a VASTLY different experience at 30 years of age as opposed to 30 days of age ... i would think a baby would take it worse than a grown man, cause babies are sensitive as ****. the only benefit of having it done as a baby is nobody really remembers that shit anyway.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>