Pokemon masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
so Red, Ethan, Brandon, Lucas, wes, Hilbert, Nathan, and who ever the six gen protagonist(and any one I miss) is meet up and decide to see who is the best trainer. They all have access to the pokemon rental system from the stadium games and can't use any of their own pokemion. based on the challenges they faced in their own individual games, Who has the best chance of coming out on top. And. why?

Round two. They have a Pokemon catching contest and have access to any items they can get in their games, save master balls. Who can build the best team in three days of catching?

BloodRain
Round one goes to Red. He is the only one to have ever canonly became the Champion. Everything else are more events for the player.

Catching? lol Wes could be a dick and snag anyone's Mon.

NotAllThatEvil
ethan beat red

NotAllThatEvil
How is Red the only confirmed champion? Didn't Cynthia tell Hilbert Lucas was a champion, And I could have sworn alder mentioned Hilbert beating him before iris?

BloodRain
The match is officially left as unconfirmed.

Bentley
Until Red has access to Kangaskhanite, he goes down like a chump against Gen VI hero.

AsbestosFlaygon
Red took down Team Rocket alone AND became Champion.
He is also the strongest Pokemans trainer evah in-game, canonically.
He's only equal is Leaf (who took down Team Rocket AND became Champion in FR/LG), but she is non-canon afaik.

Like BloodRain said, either Wes or Michael can just snag the others' Pokemans.
Between the two, it depends who think was better (Wes or Michael).

The Scenario
Ethan also took down Team Rocket AND beat the same Gym Leaders that Red did AND became Champion. Plus, Ethan canonically battled Red. The match was inconclusive so either could have won. They are equals, except for the whole Ethan beat both Johto and Kanto while Red only beat Kanto thing.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by The Scenario
Ethan also took down Team Rocket AND beat the same Gym Leaders that Red did AND became Champion. Plus, Ethan canonically battled Red. The match was inconclusive so either could have won. They are equals, except for the whole Ethan beat both Johto and Kanto while Red only beat Kanto thing.
Ethan had help from Silver against Team Rocket.

pym-ftw
Gen 6 you become some kinda poke-God who can mega evolve pokes. So i kinda gotta go with that.

NotAllThatEvil
Red may have taken out the rockets single handily, but to me lucas and brendan took out groudon/kyogre and palkia/dialga. Since legendarys are basically gods of the poke world, it seems more impressive than a bunch of mobsters. I'm also semi convinced hilbert is a canon champion as well as the only transregional trainer aside from ethan.

The Scenario
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Ethan had help from Silver against Team Rocket.

And Blue helped in the Pokemon Tower.

Bardock42
You know, all those losers only got where they were because of my strategy, my moves. They are the brawns, I'm the brains. So the answer is "me"...I'm the best Pokemon master, and I win everything.

Bentley
Come on people, read the OP. Trainers get their in-game items, so there is only one that has access to Mega stones, that's no small advantage.

AsbestosFlaygon
In that case, the Gen 6 protags Calem and Serena got this in the bag.

They're the only Pokeyman masters with access to the Mega Stones.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Bentley
Come on people, read the OP. Trainers get their in-game items, so there is only one that has access to Mega stones, that's no small advantage. That's only for round 2.

For the battle phase "They all have access to the pokemon rental system from the stadium games and can't use any of their own pokemon".

AsbestosFlaygon
Rd 1 - Red

He has experience in training Pokeymans that aren't even his.
In the Yellow version game, he trained Oak's Pikachu and 3 stray Pokeymans (Charmander, Venusaur, and Squirtle)

Rd 2 - Colosseum protags (Wes, Michael)

Wes/Michael can cheat their way by capturing the other protags' captured Pokeymans.

Dramatic Gecko

NotAllThatEvil
don't all trainers technically have to train pokemon that aren't even theirs? Most have to fight with a starter before the professor actually gives it to them.

AsbestosFlaygon

NotAllThatEvil
But Kanto doesn't have a battle frontier. Lucas and Brandon have fought with rental pokemon there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.