Where does black adam rank?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Respect
We saw him get his shit pushed in when he fought ultraman but in the rematch it seem ultraman was getting his shit pushed in this time??

Also where does superman stand compared to the marvels?

carver9
Superman can take on both of the Marvel's at the same time and still win.

AsbestosFlaygon
A tad below Superman/Blue Marvel/Thor.

Maybe around Silver Surfer level.

carver9
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
A tad below Superman/Blue Marvel/Thor.

Maybe around Silver Surfer level.

laughing out loud

riv6672
...lots of shit in this thread.geek

Should be an interesting read.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Regular holding back Supes. Thor or SS level.

Galan007
ultraman was relatively weak when he and black adam battled the second time, as it had been quite a while since he last snorted k-nite. despite this, he still managed to stalemate adam for a lengthy amount of time before they were interrupted by mazahs' lightning.

after a fresh huff of k-nite, however, ultraman became a solid trans-leveler, imo, as i believe the marvel family are, and have always been, solid herald-level beings--and a fully powered ulty crushed adam like a feeb.

Supermex
Holding back Superman lol wtf is this joke about?

How many levels of Superman do peeps want! Til it turns uncool at some point lol!?

zopzop
He's a solid mid herald level character (like Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman ).

Thor, Superman, Surfer are elite high heralds.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop

Where do you rank orion?

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Where do you rank orion?
No clue really. He seemed to be all over the place. But he's also AT LEAST mid herald.

Supermex

I might add Blue Marvel on that list of high end Heralds.

carver9
No clue really. He seemed to be all over the place. But he's also AT LEAST mid herald.

Not even that high tbh.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Galan007
ultraman was relatively weak when he and black adam battled the second time, as it had been quite a while since he last snorted k-nite. despite this, he still managed to stalemate adam for a lengthy amount of time before they were interrupted by mazahs' lightning.

after a fresh huff of k-nite, however, ultraman became a solid trans-leveler, imo, as i believe the marvel family are, and have always been, solid herald-level beings--and a fully powered ulty crushed adam like a feeb.

thumb up

quanchi112
Dcnu superman level below Thor, Hulk, etc.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dcnu superman level below Thor, Hulk, etc.

thumb up

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
Superman can take on both of the Marvel's at the same time and still win. Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Regular holding back Supes. Thor or SS level. hahahaha

Golgo13
Not even that high tbh.

laughing out loud

Golgo13

He's been pretty high consistently. Battle superman numerous times and has gear that makes him extremely versatile.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Holding back Superman lol wtf is this joke about?

How many levels of Superman do peeps want! Til it turns uncool at some point lol!?

laughing

quanchi112
He's been pretty high consistently. Battle superman numerous times and has gear that makes him extremely versatile. I disagree.

Star428

I seriously doubt that. Both CM and BA are equal or at least dang near equal to Supes unless he's gotten a major upgrade in recent years since I've last read any new comics. Not only are they physically on par with him but their powers are magic based which is one of Superman's weaknesses.

Mindset
He's the real mvp.

riv6672
Originally posted by Star428
Both CM and BA are equal or at least dang near equal to Supes...Not only are they physically on par with him but their powers are magic based which is one of Superman's weaknesses.
That wasnt so hard.

Good reading, though; funny posts.

abhilegend
I seriously doubt that. Both CM and BA are equal or at least dang near equal to Supes unless he's gotten a major upgrade in recent years since I've last read any new comics. Not only are they physically on par with him but their powers are magic based which is one of Superman's weaknesses.
They are close to him physically but Superman is stronger. So around Thor/Surfer level.

AsbestosFlaygon
laughing out loud
You think he's stronger than Superman?

riv6672
Maybe he thinks Surfer is as strong, stronger than than Supes?

Q99
He's been pretty high consistently. Battle superman numerous times and has gear that makes him extremely versatile.

I can think of a couple times when Orion's got lower showings.

Doomsday War, for example. He lasted much less time than Wonder Woman against the same DD.

Pretty much whenever CM and Superman fight, they draw. Two is, obviously, a much worse scenario!

TedKordJRBOSS
No he can't

Golgo13
Originally posted by Q99

Doomsday War, for example. He lasted much less time than Wonder Woman against the same DD.

Pretty much whenever CM and Superman fight, they draw. Two is, obviously, a much worse scenario!

All characters have low showings. Orion was a beast throughout Simonson's run and when people ask him who would win between Orion and Thor, he states Orion would.

Warlord
nice thread

Delta1938
Originally posted by Q99

I believe the thread is about New 52. And no, Brainiac-Doomsday was toying with Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman didn't do shit against Doomsday in DOOMSDAY WARS. And since Orion was beaten off-panel, we don't even know what happened. Brainiac beat Orion(and tons of other New Gods practically at once) during DEAD AGAIN with his psionic powers alone.

Originally posted by Q99

Not really.

riv6672
Not really?
Haha

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
Not really?
Haha

Out of the 9 fights I'm aware of, Superman's record against Captain Marvel is 4(5 depending on how you view SUPERMAN/BATMAN #4)-2-3(or 2 depending on how you view S/B #4). Winning roughly twice as many fights as you stalemate(accounting for both views for S/B #4) hardly seems like "pretty much every time a draw" to me, without accounting for the two losses(which would bring the non-draw fights to 6-7/9).

If you take sneak attack wins out, Superman's record would be come to 2 or 3 wins, no losses and 2 or 3 draws, making roughly half wins and half stalemates. Even then, I can't really see winning half as many times as you stalemate to be "pretty much always a draw."

Worth noting, not only are Captain Marvel's only wins I'm aware of sneak attacks, but Zeus-amped sneak attacks, one of his draws was after Supes had just fought Black Adam, and he was weakened in the SUPERMAN/BATMAN fight(even if you consider it a draw/stalemate). And I'm not including the potential future that Kismet showed Superman to pad Superman's record.

riv6672
Wow, i got a lot of mileage out of one haha. laughing

Delta1938
Wow, i got a lot of mileage out of one haha. laughing

sneer huhu I'm going to kick you in the groin so hard, in the future your grandchildren will scream in horror as they watch themselves fade from existence. miffed mad mad

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Delta1938
sneer huhu I'm going to kick you in the groin so hard, in the future your grandchildren will scream in horror as they watch themselves fade from existence. miffed mad mad not canon.

riv6672
Haha yes!

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99

And Orion fought slightly amped Superman in KOTW where Wonder Woman, J'onn, Barda, Steel, Supergirl and Superboy were barely able to restrain him temporarily and before THAT amp, he casually manhandled her in Action Comics 753.

riv6672
I hear theres an online petition to change Superman's name to Ampman.

The S would still be his symbol, though, for Sundip.

thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by Zack Fair
not canon.

That's because I retconned his grandchildren by stopping his children from ever being conceived. biscuits

riv6672
This is going to play hell with next year's tax returns.

Delta1938
This is going to play hell with next year's tax returns.

You can claim me as a dependent. We'll lie about my age and forge some documents. Then go rob a bank, or run over grandmas getting their medication, or steal candy from babies, or whatever a pair of adults pretending to be father/son to fool the government do for tax purposes do.

riv6672
Haha

Your attempts at derailment are laudable, but those aside, Superman's not beating both Adam and Marvel.

Delta1938
Haha

Your attempts at derailment are laudable, but those aside, Superman's not beating both Adam and Marvel.

I pointed-out to Q that the fights between Superman and Captain Marvel don't "pretty much always end in a draw." You laughed. I gave the record(to my knowledge). You were a jerkface so I retconned your future lineage. Then things went from there with you fueling it. And then you accuse me of attempting to derail the thread(forgetting your own involvement gives you at least as much) and apparently say I'm wrong about something I didn't say.

mmm You got outdone and can't keep-up. biscuits

riv6672
Hey no worries, i know you have an agenda.

If there were more active threads i wouldnt even be bothering with you right now.

Delta1938
Hey no worries, i know you have an agenda.

If there were more active threads i wouldnt even be bothering with you right now.

I have no agenda. I'm ADHD. These things happen. sneer

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Galan007

Maybe so.. He would still get smoked by true tran-levelers though. Still irks me to this day.. Can't shake off this image. Bladam's baddass quotient came tumbling down for me. He was done a disservice.

http://abload.de/img/foreverevil3-2rtihm.jpg

the Darkone
Pre52 BA is in the same tier as Thor, Hulk, Superman, Captain Marvel, Orion, Immortal Hercules, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Blue Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.