Guardians of the Galaxy vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/3309535/Joss-Whedon-says-there-wont-be-any-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-in-Avengers-2_gallery_primary.jpg

Starlord
Drax the Destroyer
Rocket Raccoon
Gamora
Agent Venom
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
Iron Man

take on Wonder Woman

Who wins?

quanchi112
GOTG stomp.

Supermex
GOTG win due to numbers..

cdtm
Because of Carol, yeah. Take her off the table, and they have no one that could compete with her speed.

If Mantis was there, she could do it, but I think she's more of an associate..

Blue Area Vet
Spite

LeonBuco666
If they somehow could contain her speed Drax could give her a decent fight but I dont think they can do that, can they?

DarkSaint85
Spite. GotG win.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
If they somehow could contain her speed Drax could give her a decent fight but I dont think they can do that, can they?

You are kidding, right? Ironman alone would take her to the wire.

SquallX
If this was Superman/Hulk/Thor/Captain Marvel, people would be saying stomp in there favor.

Yet, Diana that's there peer, and is willing to kill loses?

DarkSaint85
Her primary asset is not her strength etc, its her skill.

Which Gamora and Drax could stalemate her for a bit.

Add in Rockets guns, Iron Man etc? No.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think she stands a good chance, with her Blade, speed, skills and strength. Isn't Drax kind of depowered?

-K-M-
Heh! That armor was very short lived. Forgot about it already

eaebiakuya
I think WW wins.

She is far faster than anyone in GotG. She is far stronger and durable. She could one shot some of their members.

Also i dont remember any good feats of this Space Armor from Iron man.

zopzop
Iron Man is their only hope. Otherwise, she gives them the Gladiator treatment.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
Iron Man is their only hope. Otherwise, she gives them the Gladiator treatment.

NO FREAKING WAY. Drax and Gamora would be a pretty even battle. Groot and Ironman? Total and complete stompage unless she runs away. Gamora have Ronan all he could handle and could match Thanos in hand to hand. Don't be influence by this weak stand in they have had lately.

Also, if Thor's sis is in the group (I think the OP meant only the members in the pick), are you freaking kidding me?

http://www.comicvine.com/gamora/4005-6806/forums/official-gamora-respect-thread-676971/

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I think she stands a good chance, with her Blade, speed, skills and strength. Isn't Drax kind of depowered?

Gamora easily matches he in skill, in fact she may outskill her. Drax is depowered and still a complete animal, although clearly below WW. There is no way she takes on this group with any success whatsoever.

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
NO FREAKING WAY. Drax and Gamora would be a pretty even battle. Groot and Ironman? Total and complete stompage unless she runs away. Gamora have Ronan all he could handle and could match Thanos in hand to hand. Don't be influence by this weak stand in they have had lately.

Also, if Thor's sis is in the group (I think the OP meant only the members in the pick), are you freaking kidding me?
Gladiator ONE SHOT that entire lineup sans IM just recently. WW >= Gladiator.

Blue Area Vet
Gladiator ONE SHOT that entire lineup sans IM just recently. WW >= Gladiator.

Gladiator WAY stronger than WW, everyone knows that. Please provide scans.

zopzop
Gladiator WAY stronger than WW, everyone knows that. Please provide scans.
What's to prove? His "strength" feat involved lifting a 275lb male and hurling him into that group of losers, stunning and flooring all of them.

I'm pretty sure WW can replicate that feat.

http://s29.postimg.org/gkyyd1tbn/image.jpg

Warlord
I like how we are being selective. I could pick an instance where Diana has been dropped by Deathstroke for example. That doesn't say a lot.

zopzop
Originally posted by Warlord
I like how we are being selective. I could pick an instance where Diana has been dropped by Deathstroke for example. That doesn't say a lot.
Deathstroke has beaten an entire team of metas, one of them an elite Green Lantern. What's your point?

Warlord
my point (which is pretty easy to understand) is that everyone has low feats. and that you seem to be dwealing in the latest GotG low feat to prove your point.
Not saying that WW can't do it,, but with this rationale Deathstroke could also do it

eaebiakuya
It is low showing ? In the past Gladiator also one shoted a X-men team + some Guardians.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/84878/3664799-glads+blitz.jpg

This drax is Low Herald at best IMO.

StyleTime
my point (which is pretty easy to understand) is that everyone has low feats. and that you seem to be dwealing in the latest GotG low feat to prove your point.
Not saying that WW can't do it,, but with this rationale Deathstroke could also do it
He isn't using a low showing though. Gladiator is perfectly capable of doing that to them.

Bendisforce Young Jean was their only hope there, because her power is ultimate.

Warlord
I'm not saying WW can't do it.
I'm saying that depending on the writter we have seen the Guardians taking down Gladiator level beings, and Gladiator taken out by metas.
Same with WW. All I'm saying is people should provide arguements instad of using specific favorable showings. I can use all the Cannonballs of the world, that won't make Glads a mid meta for example

Blue Area Vet

Exactly.

Blue Area Vet
Deathstroke has beaten an entire team of metas, one of them an elite Green Lantern. What's your point?

And who has he lost to since you want to play that game?

DarkSaint85
And who has he lost to since you want to play that game?

Batman.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Batman.

Correct, a weak gimp like Batmyth. smokin' Point proven.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Because of Carol, yeah. Take her off the table, and they have no one that could compete with her speed.

If Mantis was there, she could do it, but I think she's more of an associate..

Gamora would beat Carol imo. She is far more skilled, so if they won, it would have less to do with Carol and more to do with Gamora.

eaebiakuya
I'm not saying WW can't do it.
I'm saying that depending on the writter we have seen the Guardians taking down Gladiator level beings

Who ???

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Gamora would beat Carol imo. She is far more skilled, so if they won, it would have less to do with Carol and more to do with Gamora.

I got Carol confused with the energy Monica, for some reason.

Well, I hear Carol as Binary is supposed to be pretty powerful. But if Gamora's the biggest gun on team GOTG..

Not to go h1 and trump up speed, but anything Gamora's done stats wise, WW can match, if not better. Take away the speed, and 1 vs 1 could be interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.