Drax vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
H2h fight. A win is only achievable via kill. No KO and no submission. They have no knowledge of each other's powers/weaknesses.

Inhuman
drax

Silent Master
Drax

Mindset
Lol?

quanchi112
Drax stomps.

KingD19
Bane gets ripped apart like a prison drone.

marwash22
Bane.

Hardy > Batista.

wallman77
silly spite

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by wallman77
silly spite

Now I understand his mindset. Makes no sense how this is even a fair fight.

LOL No
What if stats were equalized?

KingD19
Drax is still more skilled and more ruthless.

LOL No
Based on what makes him more skilled?

Inhuman
Originally posted by LOL No
Based on what makes him more skilled?

movie feats

LOL No
Like?

Inhuman
Like?

Bane was shown to be pretty strong for a human but all his fight scenes were slow and methodical.
He beat up a out of shape borderline crippled batman. Then when batman recovered Batman bested him.

also: nolan batman wasn't too impressive either

LOL No
Ok. This isn't about strength and speed.

We're talking about is speed, strength, and durability we're equal who would win in actual skill.

Inhuman
Ok. This isn't about strength and speed.

We're talking about is speed, strength, and durability we're equal who would win in actual skill.

Thats what im talking about. From what i saw in their respected movies , Drax was more skilled and ruthless than Bane. Like others have noted already.

LOL No
You have not displayed any skill evidence for Drax.

Inhuman
his Jail fights, his punking gamora, he bested korath and his guards, (other stuff i forgot) ...
what i remember from all his fights he showed way more skill that what bane showed. I cant post examples because the movie just came out in theaters.
otherwise I would.

You have not displayed any skill evidence for Drax.

also I dont recall bane showing any significant uber martial art skill.
How about you post or mention evidence were bane showed the most skill.

Inhuman

LOL No
And all that only showed his physical dominance. He never actually showed actual fighting styles instead of just brawling.

Even though Batman was out of shape he was still a trained Martial artists and Bane was beating him.

Inhuman
And all that only showed his physical dominance. He never actually showed actual fighting styles instead of just brawling.

Even though Batman was out of shape he was still a trained Martial artists and Bane was beating him.

Feats > word of mouth

He didn't show any uber martial arts in that batman fight. Basic punches and blocks relying on his physical advantage to batman.

LOL No
Your bringing up only physical attributes when it comes to his fights. As we see against Ronan he fights like a caveman.

Inhuman
Your bringing up only physical attributes when it comes to his fights. As we see against Ronan he fights like a caveman.

1st ronin fight drax was drunk. Second fight ronin had the power gem.
Besides the ronin fights drax showed good skill.
What skill did bane show stripping away his strength advantage to batman?

LOL No
Being able to match him in H2H skill. And you also still have provided skill evidence of Drax. Your only supplying his advantage in physical features which I'm not.

Inhuman
Being able to match him in H2H skill. And you also still have provided skill evidence of Drax. Your only supplying his advantage in physical features which I'm not.

What evidence have you provided that bane was a great martial artist besides saying "batman was a good fighter and bane beat him"?

Post some bane or batman fights from the movies and you will see how slow and methodical bane of batman actual movie fights were. If I am wrong then post one so we can see if I am mistaken.

LOL No
Not saying they were fast.

Not talking about speed.

Inhuman
Not saying they were fast.

Not talking about speed.

OK maybe you are not understanding. I want to know why you think bane is so skilled in fighting if you don't really see it in the movie. He relied on his strength for the most part and moderate fighting skill.
If you counter with "batman is very skilled and he beat batman " batman fights were nothing uber skillful as well.
People claiming in a movie that a character is godlike in fighting skill doesn't mean anything if they don't show it in their actual screen fights.

FrothByte
Drax did a flip/turning kick in the prison. That's more skill than any Bane has shown.

And I really don't get where this idea of "you only know martial arts if you can do fancy moves" comes from.

Punching, ducking and dodging are all legitimate martial arts moves. Boxers are great martial artists and so are wrestlers.

LOL No
Originally posted by FrothByte
Drax did a flip/turning kick in the prison. That's more skill than any Bane has shown.

And I really don't get where this idea of "you only know martial arts if you can do fancy moves" comes from.

Punching, ducking and dodging are all legitimate martial arts moves. Boxers are great martial artists and so are wrestlers.

So flipping someone puts you on high end martial arts level?

When did I say that?

And drunk people at bars can do that.

Silent Master
What makes Bane skilled?

LOL No
The moves he showed againist Batman.

Silent Master
You mean him punching Batman?

LOL No
He actually showed MMA moves.

Silent Master

LOL No
Never said he has massive skill. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said he has more skill. People should learn to keep up.

Silent Master
What part of those scenes show more skill?

LOL No
His fighting style.

Drax fights like a caveman in hs fights.

Silent Master
So you'll ignore what Drax actually does in fights because you don't like the way it looks....I guess there is nothing else to say.

LOL No
He wins in a stright up fight. But we are talking about if they have equal attributes. Did you not reag the previous post?

Time Immemorial
Drax was much faster and stronger, that's about it.

FrothByte
So flipping someone puts you on high end martial arts level?

When did I say that?

And drunk people at bars can do that.

No it doesn't, but it's still more skill and agility than what Bane did. You keep saying Bane is more skilled than Drax, what moves did Bane pull that make you believe he's more skilled than Drax?

When he fought Batman, he was pretty much a brawler. Didn't even bother dodging most of Batman's hits. So how'd you conclude that he's more skilled?

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
No it doesn't, but it's still more skill and agility than what Bane did. You keep saying Bane is more skilled than Drax, what moves did Bane pull that make you believe he's more skilled than Drax?

When he fought Batman, he was pretty much a brawler. Didn't even bother dodging most of Batman's hits. So how'd you conclude that he's more skilled?

His argument is that he likes the way brawling looks, thus he views Bane as more skilled.

wallman77
I think its easy for ppl to gang up on him, calling him out to show how bane looked more skilled. well guess what, we can only compare that clip with our MEMORY of the movie. he cant say prove drax looked more skilled because there is no clip to post. until there is a clip on youtube of drax's fight I can't really choose a side for sure. from what I remember drax did come off as a cave man. the ronan showing made him look terrible. the prison what was nothing impressive. oohh he made a jump kick. lol plz. a fairly agile athletic person could do that. what we need to see is his fight with korath and his men. and I cant remember that fight move for move. he seemed to have the strength advantage over the sakarrans and that's how defeated them. he muscled them out. the korath fight was just them trading blow for blow. again bruting each other out. but maybe im mistaken, but as of right now, we cant prove it either way. ppl make it seem like drax was something special. he was just as "unimpressive" skill wise as bane. and because bane wasn't jumping off walls and shit doesn't mean he wasn't skilled. he just had a different fighting style. would you call wanderlei silva unskilled because he isnt leaping of the cage doing flip kicks? lol hell no you wouldnt. that's just not his style, but he is clearly skilled with his hands. he clearly knows how to fight. same goes for bane. I don't know if anybody on this site has ever been in a real fight, street or cage, but if you ever see somebody do what bane did in real life you would call that ****er skilled lol. mind you bane did let batman wale on him simply because he could take it,BUT he was also catching punches and dodging swings. that shit isn't easy. its no walk in the park to dodge blows from an awkward retard much less someone like batman who knows what he is doing. he also easily got out of "full mount" which also isn't a walk in the park. in pitch black darkness, he spotted batman. skill. he also showed some good grappling ability and good knees. again I cant recall drax all that well, be he literally looked like a brawler from off the street.

wallman77
half the ppl on this site always expect matrix like fights or else the person in question isn't good. bane looked good skill wise. he wasn't doin triple kicks but he looked good. if someone has clips of drax, plz post. refresh our memory. make it no less than obvious that if these two had the same physical stats, drax would still take the win due to his considerable "skill". im open to being wrong as to who looked more impressive. but its foolish to say bane did not look like he had training and knew what we was doin.

KingD19
Why would you bring up Ronan? The first time Drax fought him he was drunk off his ass. Second time Ronan was charged up with the Power Gem. Drax was at a disadvantage both times.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
Why would you bring up Ronan? The first time Drax fought him he was drunk off his ass. Second time Ronan was charged up with the Power Gem. Drax was at a disadvantage both times.

Because it allows them to downplay Drax and pretend that Bane stands a chance of winning.

wallman77
nobody is attempting to downplay drax. again normally he would rape bane. but if the powersets were rendered even, how would bane not stand a chance of winning. you do realize we are now talking about them with equal stats right? or are u just ignoring that?

wallman77
lol its like u see what u want to see. I clearly presented vaild points showing bane had skill. I made it clear that every ronan showing will have to be provided from memory only. I clearly stated the fight we have to go by with drax was the last fight with korath. totally clean over ur heads. if u cant read, I brought up ronan in passing stating we cant count that one. if the physical stats with drax were even, someone like you would even "stand a chance of winning" let alone a trained fighter like bane. like holy shit...just read lol

Newjak
The people in this discussion are actors imitating highly trained fighters.

You can't go off looks alone you also have to include what they did and context to the fights and feats.

Up to the fight with Bane Batman managed to tangle with and defeat a bunch of trained mercenaries that Catwoman stated were highly skilled.

Bane decimated that Batman. He is obviously a highly skilled opponent.

Drax obviously wins this though because not only was Drax supposed to be skilled he is also Superhuman in a number of categories including strength and durability.

Silent Master
nobody is attempting to downplay drax. again normally he would rape bane. but if the powersets were rendered even, how would bane not stand a chance of winning. you do realize we are now talking about them with equal stats right? or are u just ignoring that?

The powersets haven't been rendered equal though, that was just LOL No trying to change the thread because he doesn't like Drax winning.

Firefly218
Drax punches Bane's mask. End Fight.

LOL No
Originally posted by Silent Master
The powersets haven't been rendered equal though, that was just LOL No trying to change the thread because he doesn't like Drax winning. Not really. The only way tgis would be a fair fight is if attributes were equalized.

Silent Master
How is handicapping one side fair?

LOL No
How is handicapping one side fair? Banes mask.

Silent Master
Banes mask.

What about it?

KingD19
Bane's mask is a character flaw/handicap exclusive to him. That's not a forced handicap like you're trying to do to Drax by drastically reducing his stats to match Bane.

LOL No
If stats were equalized it be a more fair fight. But since you kids like spite matches go ahead.

ares834
Bane definitely came across as more skilled than Drax...

But Drax stomps. Bane can't even hurt him.

FrothByte
half the ppl on this site always expect matrix like fights or else the person in question isn't good. bane looked good skill wise. he wasn't doin triple kicks but he looked good. if someone has clips of drax, plz post. refresh our memory. make it no less than obvious that if these two had the same physical stats, drax would still take the win due to his considerable "skill". im open to being wrong as to who looked more impressive. but its foolish to say bane did not look like he had training and knew what we was doin.

No one is saying that Drax is a considerably skilled fighter. But to claim that Drax is unskilled and in the same sentence claim how skilled Bane was... that's just silly. You say you made a solid argument as to how Bane is more skilled... I went through the pages and couldn't find a solid argument as to why Bane is more skilled.

Silent Master
If stats were equalized it be a more fair fight. But since you kids like spite matches go ahead.

Again, how is handicapping one side an example of a fair fight?

LOL No
Again, how is handicapping one side an example of a fair fight? One side has a weakness and one doesn't. Learn to keep up so I don't have to repeat myself.

Silent Master
One side has a weakness and one doesn't. Learn to keep up so I don't have to repeat myself.

You still haven't explained how handicapping one side makes this a fair fight.

LOL No
Wow you're really dense. You seem to be pissed about me wanting to equalize stats to make it a fair fight. That or your trolling.

Silent Master
Wow you're really dense. You seem to be pissed about me wanting to equalize stats to make it a fair fight. That or your trolling.

Again, how does handicapping one side make it a fair fight?

LOL No
Yeah your trolling. And not very smart since I've already explained it. Making stats equalized isn't making it unfair. If we didn't equalize stats then it would be a horrible stomp. Making Drax weaker than Bane is a handicap. Buts thats not what we're doing.

KingD19
Even with equal stats, Bane still has the mask weakness that Drax can and will exploit.

But to say Bane is skilled when his move set is composed mostly of wide swings and haymakers, and saying Drax isn't when he was jump kicking, flipping people and things like that is wrong.

Silent Master
All you've explained is that you believe handicapping Drax would give Bane a chance to win, that doesn't explain how doing so makes this a fair fight.

LOL No
Even with equal stats, Bane still has the mask weakness that Drax can and will exploit.

At least you understand.

LOL No
All you've explained is that you believe handicapping Drax would give Bane a chance to win, that doesn't explain how doing so makes this a fair fight. Your either trolling or an idiot.

Silent Master
Your either trolling or an idiot.

Or I just don't believe that handicapping one side is fair and so far your only reason seems to be "Because I want Bane to have a chance".

LOL No
So you would rather have Bane stand no chance at all?

KingD19
Basically if you want Bane to stand a chance, start another thread with stats equalized. This is Drax as is vs Bane as is. And as is Drax rips him apart.

LOL No
Agreed.

Silent Master
That's life, sometimes lopsided threads get made...it is better just to acknowledge this and move on, rather than spend multiple pages trying to handicap one side enough so that your favorite can win.

LOL No
Bane is not my favorite. I actually like Drax more. Unlike other people I don't let my personal interest get in the way of my debating.

Silent Master
The fact that you've spent the entire thread trying to give Bane a chance to win says otherwise.

LOL No
So trying to make a fair fight is now bias?

Silent Master
Drax vs Bane is a fair fight, it's just one that Bane can't win.. massively handicapping one side so that the lesser character actually has a chance isn't an example of being fair.

LOL No
Drax vs Bane is a fair fight

LOL STFU

Silent Master
It's fair because neither are handicapped, it is just a fight that Bane can't win...massively handicapping one side is hardly fair.

LOL No
So superman vs Riddick is fair to you?

LOL STFU

Silent Master
You're confusing fair with even...I agree that Drax vs Bane isn't even, but it is fair as neither were handicapped.

LOL No
So Khan vs Mr. Rodgers is a fair fight now ?

LOL STFU

Silent Master
Again, You're confusing fair with even...I agree that Drax vs Bane isn't even, but it is fair as neither were handicapped.

KingD19
Silent has a point. A fair fight is usually defined as neither side having a glaring advantage over the other in terms of outside influences. One v One is a fair fight. One v Six isn't. One v One w/Gun isn't. Etc...

But Superstrong guy vs normal guy is still fair, even if it isn't even in the slightest.

LOL No
So You admit it is spite which is a unfair fight. However you keep saying this is fair.

LOL STFU GTFO

Silent Master
Once again you are confusing fair and even, this is a fair fight as neither side was handicapped, it's just not an even fight as Drax >>>> Bane.

KingD19
Based on feats from both, it's clearly spite if you've seen both movies. However, I didn't make the thread, I just commented on it.

And I just explained to you, as well as Silent explained how fair and even don't mean the same thing.

LOL No
I know they don't mean the same thing. But its retarded to say as long as a match does not have a handicap it is automatically even. Thats stupid to say.

Silent Master
I know they don't mean the same thing. But its retarded to say as long as a match does not have a handicap it is automatically even. Thats stupid to say.

Nobody is saying that the fight is even, as Drax is clearly physically superior to Bane...we are saying that it's a fair fight as neither side is being handicapped.

KingD19
See, you're confusing fair and even again.

As long as a match doesn't have a handicap for either side, it's fair.

We never said anything about it being even.

LOL No
So big show vs a toddler is a fair fight to you?

KingD19
You're taking an extreme view, but in a sense yes due to neither side being handicapped or advantaged beyond what they naturally are. It's nowhere near even though as Big Show is 7' and about 400lbs.

It's okay if you want Bane to win. Just say so.

LOL No
So you are retarded.

Like I said I don't like bane more. Even with stats equalized I'd still give Drax a good 6-7/10.

Silent Master
So big show vs a toddler is a fair fight to you?

Fair = yes, as neither side is being handicapped
Even = no, As Big Show has every physical, mental and skill advantage possible.

KingD19
No need for hostilities or name calling, Mr. Butthurt.

LOL No
Name calling is called for if you deserve it.

Like I said Drax would still win even if stats were equalized. However it wouldn't be a stomp and it'd be a much better fight.

KingD19
So you called me a retard for explaining how you were wrong? Gotcha.

LOL No
I'm not wrong. You are though. Lol at Big show vs a toddler being a fair fight.

LOL No
You also said a one on one is fair and a six on one isn't.

So 6 humans vs superman is unfair however 1 human vs superman is fair? Lol.

KingD19
Now you're being wrong on purpose. You should stop; it's making you look bad.

LOL No
Saids the retard. I'm bringing up valid points while your bringing bull shit.

KingD19
Saids the retard. I'm bringing up valid points while your bringing bull shit.

Saids?

I think I can rest my case.

And hah, I made you put me in your sig.

Somebodiiiiieeees maaaaaaad.

LOL No
Just admit you are wrong.

LOL No

And hah, I made you put me in your sig.

Its Lol worthy. Wait you are doing this on purpose? So you are trolling.

KingD19
Wrong about being right?

Anyway Drax wins any fight against Bane.

Silent Master
You're still confusing fair and even.

LOL No
To you 6 humans on superman is unfair while 1 human vs superman is fair.

Silent Master
We get it, you don't know the difference between fair and even.

LOL No
And you're a troll. We get it.

KingD19
To you 6 humans on superman is unfair while 1 human vs superman is fair.

I never said that. You twisted it around. Quote me where I said it if'n ya please. Oh you can't? Because I didn't say that? Who's trolling again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL No
You said 6 on 1 is unfair while 1 on 1 isn't. I brought that up because that blows through your logic. But keep getting angry.

KingD19
Lol I'm not angry about anything. You're the one calling people retard and troll and this and that.

And I did say 6 v 1 is an unfair fight, because it's one guy against six guys. But I thought you'd understand I was talking about normal people. I didn't think I needed to go into detail for the example to make sense.

But sometimes people need that extra bit of help.

LOL No
Lol I'm not angry about anything. You're the one calling people retard and troll and this and that.

And I did say 6 v 1 is an unfair fight, because it's one guy against six guys. But I thought you'd understand I was talking about normal people. I didn't think I needed to go into detail for the example to make sense.

But sometimes people need that extra bit of help.

Keep getting angry.

KingD19
Hahahaha. Angry is the furthest from what I am. If anyone is angry that Bane loses...I'm pretty sure it's you.

LOL No
Hahahaha. Angry is the furthest from what I am. If anyone is angry that Bane loses...I'm pretty sure it's you.

Keep getting angry.

FrothByte
Wow, 3 pages of arguing about semantics...

juggerman
So far

Silent Master
All because Bane not having a chance makes LOL mad and causes his jimmies to be rustled.

KingD19
We've already established Drax wins. Soooo yeah...Bane gets a 'finger on the throat'.

COG Veteran
Huh, this is dumb.

Bane takes a dirt nap.

LOL No
All because Bane not having a chance makes LOL mad and causes his jimmies to be rustled. keep trolling. If you could read I said even with stats equalized Drax would still get majority. It would just be a better fight .

Silent Master
If you don't like the thread, feel free to start one that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

Robtard
Nothing goes over Drax's head, his reflexes are too fast; he would catch it

Time Immemorial
Long story short, Bane get his mask ripped off and crushed.

DTM
Drax wins, solidly. No way Bane would be able to handle the beating Ronan gave, and keep coming, as Drax did. I like Bane, I feel he gets underplayed here, but Drax is just a level or two above him overall.

KingD19
Originally posted by DTM
Drax wins, solidly. No way Bane would be able to handle the beating Ronan gave, and keep coming, as Drax did. I like Bane, I feel he gets underplayed here, but Drax is just a level or two above him overall.

Bane wouldn't be able to handle the beatings Gamorra or Drax or Groot gave. Much less Ronan.

Silent Master
Bane doesn't get underplayed that much, he's just not that impressive for a action movie, let a lone a superhero movie.

DTM
deleted.

KingD19
Bane doesn't get underplayed that much, he's just not that impressive for a action movie, let a lone a superhero movie.

Mainly because Nolan wanted his Batman series to be gritty and grounded mostly in reality. Which I applaud him for, but it makes for a bad forum fighter when he appears as he did in the movie.

Epicurus
I wonder, what exactly did Drax do that people are calling him a superhuman in terms of both strength AND durability? Based on screenfeats, he didn't really impress at all, and came off more as a Khan or Captain America level character instead of say, someone like the Hulk(as has been the case in the comics).

Silent Master
So you think that Bane wins?

Epicurus
I think you suck at being a sucky troll. But no, I don't believe Bane wins.

I do believe however that Drax isn't some superbrick, as some people are pretending in this thread.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Epicurus
I wonder, what exactly did Drax do that people are calling him a superhuman in terms of both strength AND durability? Based on screenfeats, he didn't really impress at all, and came off more as a Khan or Captain America level character instead of say, someone like the Hulk(as has been the case in the comics).

I wouldn't put him close to Hulk or Thors league.

But I think he is above cap though.
some feats I remember.
He ripped that security drone in half.
Was tossing people around like nothing. (we are also assuming that all the alien prisoners, guards and everyone drax beat up in the movie had human level strength when they could have been above human in every regard)
He went toe to toe with korath (a kree) and his men (also kree) and beat them. kree are super human. Ronin was a Kree.
Ronin seems to be above Drax, but in Drax defense he was drunk in the 1st fight and 2nd fight Ronin had the power gem.

DTM

Durability wise, he took a hell of a beating from Ronan (who was made to be extremely powerful), and kept on coming, not to mention he was slammed (flung and smashed) into a metal storefront during that battle, making dents in the metal frame, and come on strong from that. Drax may not be Hulk or Thor, but hes definately superhuman physically, IMHO.

Epicurus
Originally posted by DTM
Durability wise, he took a hell of a beating from Ronan (who was made to be extremely powerful), and kept on coming, not to mention he was slammed (flung and smashed) into a metal storefront during that battle, making dents in the metal frame, and come on strong from that. Drax may not be Hulk or Thor, but hes definately superhuman physically, IMHO.
Prior to tapping the Infinity Gem, there was no indication about what level Ronan operated at. Not like Thor, who had actual solid feats in both his movies to establish high-tier superhuman status. And certainly not on the level of someone like Superman.

Basically speaking, Drax got beat up by a featless wonder, and had shit for actual screenfeats that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was a legit superhuman. That's about it.

Silent Master
I think you suck at being a sucky troll. But no, I don't believe Bane wins.

I do believe however that Drax isn't some superbrick, as some people are pretending in this thread.

I wasn't trolling you, it was a valid question considering that you were questioning Drax's stats. You need to calm down.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Inhuman
I wouldn't put him close to Hulk or Thors league.

But I think he is above cap though.
some feats I remember.
He ripped that security drone in half.
Was tossing people around like nothing. (we are also assuming that all the alien prisoners, guards and everyone drax beat up in the movie had human level strength when they could have been above human in every regard)
He went toe to toe with korath (a kree) and his men (also kree) and beat them. kree are super human. Ronin was a Kree.
Ronin seems to be above Drax, but in Drax defense he was drunk in the 1st fight and 2nd fight Ronin had the power gem.
None of those feats are beyond what Cap can accomplish. The Kree weren't portrayed as superhuman, and there is nothing to indicate that Korath is beyond the level of someone like the Red Skull or Emil Blonsky.

DTM
Prior to tapping the Infinity Gem, there was no indication about what level Ronan operated at. Not like Thor, who had actual solid feats in both his movies to establish high-tier superhuman status. And certainly not on the level of someone like Superman.

Basically speaking, Drax got beat up by a featless wonder, and had shit for actual screenfeats that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was a legit superhuman. That's about it.

Yes, there are no actual feats for Ronan before that point, but its strongly assumed due to his rank and level that he is an extremely powerful character, someone who clearly had superhuman abilities and skills. I know its not set in stone from actual visible feats, its also more enough to make him more than just a ho-hum character powerwise.

KingD19
None of those feats are beyond what Cap can accomplish. The Kree weren't portrayed as superhuman, and there is nothing to indicate that Korath is beyond the level of someone like the Red Skull or Emil Blonsky.

Not all of them.

And the Kree were portrayed as superhuman. Korath jumped dozens of feet outward and to the ground to chase Quill in the beginning. Ronan was crumpling Drax into solid metal and stuff. Korath broke solid stone punching Drax into a wall. Etc... Those were the only 2 Kree fighting.

Epicurus
I wasn't trolling you, it was a valid question considering that you were questioning Drax's stats. You need to calm down.
No it wasn't. You pull of this childish troll-routine in every thread where someone disagrees with the popular opinion that you also support. Trolling is something you're as bad as quan is at his foreplay attempts with Robtard.

Epicurus
Not all of them.

And the Kree were portrayed as superhuman. Korath jumped dozens of feet outward and to the ground to chase Quill in the beginning. Ronan was crumpling Drax into solid metal and stuff. Korath broke solid stone punching Drax into a wall. Etc... Those were the only 2 Kree fighting.
Those aren't superhuman feats. Heck, jumping dozens of feet is a feat that Liam Neeson's damsel-in-distress daughter has performed in Taken 2. Punching through stone is similarly not a superhuman feet.

Ronan is indeed the only one who could potentially qualify as a legit superhuman out of all the GoTG characters portrayed on the movie, however his lack of feats puts a question mark as to where he should be placed in comparison to some like Thor or Superman.

DTM
You definately have a different view of what superhuman is than what I have, Epi.

carver9
Lol...Groot lifts up 6 men (possibly more) with one arm and was tossing them like candy. Drax fought against this same person and was stomping him. If no one considers Groot as a super human, then something is wrong.

Silent Master
Not all of them.

It looks like we have another person that hasn't seen the movie and is trying to debate using youtube trailers. He will likely just ignore your points.

Epicurus
It looks like we have another person that hasn't seen the movie and is trying to debate using youtube trailers. He will likely just ignore your points.
laughing out loud

Groot saved them all by using his own body as a shield. A tiny sampling of him was saved in a cup by Rocket, and he had a hilarious dancing montage in the end when Drax wasn't looking. Quill was revealed to be only part human by the Nova Corps, and he ended up double-crossing blue-skinned-Merle. I didn't wait to see if there was a post-credit scene, because the movie wasn't all that interesting tbh.

There, I hope that clarifies your troll highness that I did indeed watch the film, and am not just debating based off youtube clips. Not that I find anything wrong using youtube clips, since the board rules not only allow but encourage their use.

I saw the movie and was none too impressed. Based on their feats, none of the characters(barring Ronan) are beyond Captain America.

Time Immemorial

Ironic when you are the one that wanted to debate Batroc vs Batman off a shady 30 second movie clip cause you didn't see the movie when it came out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.