Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Who is the strongest Marvel character that Catwoman can beat 6 out of ten times?

Inhuman
Rhino

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Inhuman
Rhino No

bluewaterrider
Toad (Brotherhood of Evil Mutants)

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Toad (Brotherhood of Evil Mutants)
No

Enzeru
Most likely Silver Sable.

Maybe Black Cat or Domino, but both have "bad luck" powers, which would be an advantage and then it would be about Catwoman either being able to adapt quickly enough to it or not.

I don't think that she can keep up with Black Widow / Elektra, who should be far more skilled and deadly, when it comes to a fight. Acrobatic-wise Catwoman has it, but that won't grant her a majority of the victories.

Punisher... probably also not considering how durable and persistent he is.

Deadpool? Now Deadpool is straight up a meta human with superhuman abilities like strength, stamina and the insane healing factor. Even if he is fooling around like usually, I could see him winning the majority and if he is serious about it, I could see him beating Batman and Catwoman at the same time.

Rhino? Yeah, if he is jobbing once again and exposes his face wide open for everyone to tag it, then maybe... But that's always a cheap argument.

Vanguard
Yea I agree with Silver Sable probably

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.