DS Sentry vs. LF Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry wins.

LF Rulk would kill Sentry even if he was unkillable as you claim, because he just doesn't give a f*ck.

Rao Kal El
Rulk shoves his fist on sentry's rear and uses him as a puppet

Estacado
Rulk drains his power
Game over.

Bentley
"But Sentry is just too powerful to be drained!"

Remember that time Sentry got completely depowered by a machine made by Iron-Man?

Estacado
haermm

Yup.

Im also 1 shot WBH.....biscuits

Enzeru
Originally posted by Bentley
"But Sentry is just too powerful to be drained!"

Remember that time Sentry got completely depowered by a machine made by Iron-Man?

Remember that time, when Iron Man didn't know how the Sentry can be stopped?
Remember that time, when S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't know how the Sentry can be stopped?
Remember that time, when the Skrulls didn't know how the Sentry can be stopped?
Remember that time, when Absorbing Man couldn't absorb Sentry's power?
Remember that time, when Sentry's power was enough to destroy planets, while he was still holding back?

Oh and the machine wasn't even invented by Iron Man. It was invented by a who-the-hell-cares-character, that barely anyone one this board probably even knows.

On topic: Loebforce Red Hulk wins. Bad writing beats even the most powerful characters.

Tony Stark
LF Rulk would kill Sentry even if he was unkillable as you claim, because he just doesn't give a f*ck.

rolling on floor laughing

Bentley, you need to change your name to KMC Jester...

rolling on floor laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
LF Rulk was powered by Loeb, how can he lose? I was surprised that Glactus didn't job to him tbh.

quanchi112
LF Rulk would kill Sentry even if he was unkillable as you claim, because he just doesn't give a f*ck. Completely absurd. Thor crushed him and Sentry would do far worse.

Bentley
Completely absurd.

That's just another name for the Loeb Force my friend wink

quanchi112
That's just another name for the Loeb Force my friend wink Thor beat him and Sentry is greater than Thor. Sentry I believe would stomp Rulk even worse.

Badabing
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm

Yup.

Im also 1 shot WBH.....biscuits I hope Carver KILLS your face with his fists for this comment. sneer

LF Rulk was ridiculous. durredhulk

Bentley
Thor beat him and Sentry is greater than Thor. Sentry I believe would stomp Rulk even worse.

Show me scans of Odinforce Thor being depowered by a random machine and I might reconsider whether Sentry is greater than Thor mmm

iceman24567
Ross wins

quanchi112
Show me scans of Odinforce Thor being depowered by a random machine and I might reconsider whether Sentry is greater than Thor mmm Thor came back and beat his ass. Sentry beats Rulk's ass. Too powerful for Rulky pooh.

Bentley
Thor came back and beat his ass.

The Odinforce is a mighty ally when you're not a punk that gets depowered by trinkets thumb up

quanchi112
The Odinforce is a mighty ally when you're not a punk that gets depowered by trinkets thumb up Part of the Odinforce isn't the entire Odinforce. Plot devices can be tech, sport. Look at what the ff are capable of with tech.

Sentry stomps a guy Thor assraped the second time around.

The Sorrow
Rulk owned the Sentry along with the other Mighty Avengers in the Hulk Smash Avengers mini by absorbing his powers, he has never failed at absorbing afaik even amping from things like sound waves. I wouldn't put it past peak Loeb Rulk winning if he can drain this version.

Stoic
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Rulk owned the Sentry along with the other Mighty Avengers in the Hulk Smash Avengers mini by absorbing his powers, he has never failed at absorbing afaik even amping from things like sound waves. I wouldn't put it past peak Loeb Rulk winning if he can drain this version.

quanchi112
Rulk owned the Sentry along with the other Mighty Avengers in the Hulk Smash Avengers mini by absorbing his powers, he has never failed at absorbing afaik even amping from things like sound waves. I wouldn't put it past peak Loeb Rulk winning if he can drain this version. Depends on his mental state. This Sentry is well above the mindset of that Sentry that faced Rulk. Sentry clearly wins.

Stoic
Depends on his mental state. This Sentry is well above the mindset of that Sentry that faced Rulk. Sentry clearly wins.

He doesn't clearly win. This all depends on Rulk's ability to absorb DS Sentry's power. If he can he wins, if he can't he loses. This has nothing to do with Bob's mental state.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
He doesn't clearly win. This all depends on Rulk's ability to absorb DS Sentry's power. If he can he wins, if he can't he loses. This has nothing to do with Bob's mental state.

And everything points towards Rulk absorbing Bob just fine thumb up

quanchi112
He doesn't clearly win. This all depends on Rulk's ability to absorb DS Sentry's power. If he can he wins, if he can't he loses. This has nothing to do with Bob's mental state. No, it doesn't. Sentry already overloaded Absorbing Man before and despite Rulk's ability to absorb he got crushed by Thor.

wink

Tony Stark
And everything points towards Rulk absorbing Bob just fine thumb up

Funny that's what Absorbing Man thought too...

One_Angry_Scot

What was the context behind him absorbing Robert powers? Sentry has overloaded Absorbing man in the past so I don't see how Rulk will absorb a non Agoraphobic Sentry's powers.

http://i.imgur.com/defAy9pl.jpg

The Sorrow
Depends on his mental state. This Sentry is well above the mindset of that Sentry that faced Rulk. Sentry clearly wins.
He is? Sentry has always been hax.

Wouldn't have surprised me if Loebs Rulk drained his power and left his rotting corpse on the ground tbh.

One_Angry_Scot

Wouldn't have surprised me if Loebs Rulk drained his power and left his rotting corpse on the ground tbh.

Current Sentry is mentally stable. Like he stated to Thor he cleansed him of his Agoraphobia when he put him into the Sun. His mental state affects him heavily. Allows him to go from stalemating WWH and destroying a fair amount of a city to being able to destroy entire worlds while fighting Genis-Vell. Or doing things such as toying with Thor or like what he did in UA #21 with Exitar.

quanchi112

Wouldn't have surprised me if Loebs Rulk drained his power and left his rotting corpse on the ground tbh. Absolutely. Why else do you think the Sentry is easier to effect in combat than the Void ?

I would since he couldn't even do that to Thor and got beaten up by the Hulk.

Bentley
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What was the context behind him absorbing Robert powers? Sentry has overloaded Absorbing man in the past so I don't see how Rulk will absorb a non Agoraphobic Sentry's powers.

http://i.imgur.com/defAy9pl.jpg

Creel is an idiot and he still punked Sentry the second time he absorbed him, picking only the energy he needed to humble him. Rulk who is a tactical "genius" under Loeb won't make such mistake.

quanchi112
Creel is an idiot and he still punked Sentry the second time he absorbed him, picking only the energy he needed to humble him. Rulk who is a tactical "genius" under Loeb won't make such mistake. Rulk made many tactical mistakes against Thor and also got beat by a dumb Hulk. Tactical genius is a huge stretch. He isn't Thanos.

wink

One_Angry_Scot
Creel is an idiot and he still punked Sentry the second time he absorbed him, picking only the energy he needed to humble him. Rulk who is a tactical "genius" under Loeb won't make such mistake.

I know I am not disputing that, was just showing that if he tried to absorb all of Sentry's power it wouldn't work. I'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest, infact I have the scan here you are speaking of.

http://imgur.com/UosAbCU

Creel had the advantage of sneaking up on him to do so. In a forum battle he isn't going to have that luck.

DarkSaint85
Lol if Creel, who's dumb as phuck, figured it out....

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol if Creel, who's dumb as phuck, figured it out....

Sure he may well realise he has to absorb part of his power, I wasn't saying anything otherwise. Just stating is he going to have enough time to do so as in a forum battle unless stated he doesn't have the chance to sneak up on Sentry, he'd have to tag him first. That's even before Sentry attempts to blitz him like he did to Thor.

leonidas
the guy who punches out watchers wins. no expression

Bentley
Rulk made many tactical mistakes against Thor and also got beat by a dumb Hulk. Tactical genius is a huge stretch. He isn't Thanos.

wink

Thanos just stands there and takes hits during most of his fights awesr

What I mean is that forum battles have characters fight to the best of their abilities, we don't get to turn that on and off for convenience.

quanchi112
Thanos just stands there and takes hits during most of his fights awesr

What I mean is that forum battles have characters fight to the best of their abilities, we don't get to turn that on and off for convenience. No, he doesn't. You clearly haven't read many Thanos fights.

So Sentry at his best annihilates him with his greatest showings such as MM powers. It's even worse since he's faster, stronger, more powerful, more versatile, can fly, etc.

Sundipped
Originally posted by leonidas

Yeah Uatu got one shotted. Gotta go with Ross here.

Bentley
No, he doesn't. You clearly haven't read many Thanos fights.

You know I have. Again, I just brought Thanos to explain my application of the rule and why I don't dismiss Rulk's strategy by talking about "averages".

So Sentry at his best annihilates him with his greatest showings such as MM powers. It's even worse since he's faster, stronger, more powerful, more versatile, can fly, etc.

Surfer was also faster, stronger etc. and got casually killed by Rulk.

The Sorrow
Current Sentry is mentally stable. Like he stated to Thor he cleansed him of his Agoraphobia when he put him into the Sun. His mental state affects him heavily. Allows him to go from stalemating WWH and destroying a fair amount of a city to being able to destroy entire worlds while fighting Genis-Vell. Or doing things such as toying with Thor or like what he did in UA #21 with Exitar.
Sentry was always capable of feats like that. You don't base fights on collateral damage either.

Originally posted by quanchi112 \
Absolutely. Why else do you think the Sentry is easier to effect in combat than the Void ?

I would since he couldn't even do that to Thor and got beaten up by the Hulk.
Sentry defeated the Void. They are just aspects of the same being.

LF Rulk stomped Thor, who then attacked him while he was fighting Hulk and eventually overheated weakening himself. Peak Rulk who was killing skyfathers, and easily killing heralds was only eventually stopped by Galactus.

One_Angry_Scot
Sentry was always capable of feats like that. You don't base fights on collateral damage either.

Sure he is always capable but he wont always be able to accomplish them feats. Like I stated when he fought Hulk he was at a low point so he wasn't immediately able to exert such power. And it isn't collateral damage, in his fight with Genis-Vell they were capable of destroying entire worlds while still holding back. Neither is Robert destroying city blocks. Sure as a by product it destroys them but it's his power that allows him to do so.

Just like Hulk is capable of many things, but I doubt Professor Hulk is capable of what WBH could do. Note for the most part I was arguing on the premise of the Hulk Smash Avengers mini in which if I remember correctly Loeb had no part in. I was debating on that Rulk.

As you will notice I mentioned Sentry blitzing Rulk as Thor beat him second time. I have to say during that message I was confused and thought that it was the same Rulk i.e non Loeb Hulk. But unfortunately it was after the 15 minute time I have to edit the message so I couldn't really say otherwise, also where is the scan showing where he overheated (not accusing you of lying I am just interested in seeing it).

Surely if he is capable of punching out the Watcher, taking on the Surfer then him fighting the Hulk then getting attacked from behind by Thor should be a non issue.

If in the same comic he can knock a Watcher for six and dominate the Surfer but then apparently exhaust himself that way then it makes it impossible to decide.

If it's true that implies that you're saying Thor's victory isn't as good as it is shown to be.

The Sorrow
Sure he is always capable but he wont always be able to accomplish them feats. Like I stated when he fought Hulk he was at a low point so he wasn't immediately able to exert such power. And it isn't collateral damage, in his fight with Genis-Vell they were capable of destroying entire worlds while still holding back. Neither is Robert destroying city blocks. Sure as a by product it destroys them but it's his power that allows him to do so.

Just like Hulk is capable of many things, but I doubt Professor Hulk is capable of what WBH could do. Note for the most part I was arguing on the premise of the Hulk Smash Avengers mini in which if I remember correctly Loeb had no part in. I was debating on that Rulk.

As you will notice I mentioned Sentry blitzing Rulk as Thor beat him second time. I have to say during that message I was confused and thought that it was the same Rulk i.e non Loeb Hulk. But unfortunately it was after the 15 minute time I have to edit the message so I couldn't really say otherwise, also wher eis the scan showing where he overheated (not accusing you of lying I am just interested in seeing it).
You haven 't proven that though it's just your opinion saying Sentry was weakened in WWH, evidence suggests he exerted more power than ever against Hulk not the other way round. He didn't actually destroy any planets when fighting Genis iirc it was mostly lip service.

Loeb didn't write Hulk smash Avengers #5 but it was set during Loebs era and even though he didn't write it Rulk STILL pwned Sentry and the Avengers. Imagine if Loeb DID write it.

As for Rulk overheating it happened in Hulk #6.

I'm not saying DS Sentry CAN'T win just to be clear, but based on how Loeb had Rulk effortlessly defeat everyone from Watchers to Surfer to Elders to even punking Dormammu, plus the fact he already beat Sentry then it's more than likely he would here too imo.

bbrem123
You haven 't proven that though it's just your opinion saying Sentry was weakened in WWH, evidence suggests he exerted more power than ever against Hulk not the other way round. He didn't actually destroy any planets when fighting Genis iirc it was mostly lip service.

Sentry being weakened in WWH was proven many times. It is also very obvious to notice when he is weakened. The evidence of him exerting more power then ever was also just statements. All you have to do is look at his feats, his history, and how his powers work to know when he is weakened or not...

The Sorrow
Originally posted by bbrem123
Sentry being weakened in WWH was proven many times. It is also very obvious to notice when he is weakened. The evidence of him exerting more power then ever was also just statements. All you have to do is look at his feats, his history, and how his powers work to know when he is weakened or not...
It was more than likely butthurt that he lost to Hulk lets be honest.

Bob was crying in his bed before he fought the Collective of superheroes for example yet once he overcame his fear he was back to normal and was able to match its might.

In WWH once he overcame his fear he was fine. Sentry HIMSELF stated it felt good to "finally let go" and unleash his power, plus MULTIPLE statements he was going all out. Multiple statements including a couple from the character himself can't be dismissed just because the planet didn't explode.

carver9
Wait a minute. This version of Rulk OWNED Sentry and the Avengers. It was a massacre. Rulk stomps.

carver9

Nothing was stated that Sentry was weakened.

bbrem123
All you have to do is look at his feats, his history, and how his powers work to know when he is weakened or not...

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Nothing was stated that Sentry was weakened.

First of all you are wrong, you should know more than anyone given that you're a Hulk fan what happened to Sentry.

You would know that Reed and Stark got him to stop a hurricane in Colombia as part of his therapy, which was to help him get used to being in the outside (as Agoraphobia gives him the phobia of being outside) and that his next task was the Hulk, Robert didn't want to help Hulk because he was his friend

You can even see yourself from the way he is acting that he looks unwell. He even says the last time he saw Hulk was when the Void broke his bones and then Robert found out he was the void. Obviously showing that he is afraid he could damage Hulk in some way. But Reed and Stark are trying to get him to fight by saying the Hulk needs him.

As he transforms into the Sentry as he is about to go out to stop the Hulk he retreats back into the house and his illness starts to kick in. Even the president attempts to get Bob to help but there is nothing they can do. Even the woman spekaing says

"He's scared of the world. Terrified of himself. He needs to be reassured every step of the way what we want him to do is the right thing to do"

So they obviously know he is in a state.

We then find out he has been standing in the corridor of his house for 29 hours, I am pretty sure if he was stable he would have charged straight in but again this shows he was mentally unstable.

Next we have Robert saying that he is scared because of his Agoraphobia, saying that they will have to handle it themselves. Another pointer that he isn't right mentally.

Then Stark speaks frankly to Robert, even in the scan you can see he is rubbing his eyes saying if he lost control. Stark even agrees saying it scares him too but he has no choice. And that he has too play god.

Which when Robert sees that the Hulk is condemning the heroes to death is when Robert snaps and goes in to attack

This album is the first part.

http://imgur.com/a/SZIEU

This picture shows Hulk condemning the heroes

http://imgur.com/a/aksKz

So Carver I don't see why you're saying this when it isn't true. Being mentally ill is a huge part of Roberts character which is heavily played into in this story. So by denying that you are simply wrong.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Scans of Rulk beating Sentry? o.O

One_Angry_Scot
It was more than likely butthurt that he lost to Hulk lets be honest.

Bob was crying in his bed before he fought the Collective of superheroes for example yet once he overcame his fear he was back to normal and was able to match its might.

In WWH once he overcame his fear he was fine. Sentry HIMSELF stated it felt good to "finally let go" and unleash his power, plus MULTIPLE statements he was going all out. Multiple statements including a couple from the character himself can't be dismissed just because the planet didn't explode.

It wasn't butthurt that he according to you lost to Hulk when he in fact stalemated him.

Again the fact that he is crying on his bed shows that he was weakened. It's completely different to when he fights Thor in UA when he is stable. You haven't even got proof that he got back to normal. He has hardly ever been back to normal in his whole career. That's the point of his character. A human empowered with godlike abilities but is shown how a human would cope with them.

Yes he did state it was good to let go. Because he was losing control like he said to Stark. Robert lost control as he wasn't mentally stable. That's why in UA he didn't lose control Thor instead he subdued him, only when Thor resisted in their 2nd fight did he decide to end him bar that crappy worm.

Hulk even says to Robert you don't want this fight.

And even says as Sentry says how does it feel to let go that Sentry can be a Saviour or a Destroyer. And that it was his choice. You like Carver have seemed to forget that his illness is integral to his character. Like the Power Cosmic is to the Silver Surfer or the whole gamma incident was to Bruce, they're nothing without it.

One_Angry_Scot

Loeb didn't write Hulk smash Avengers #5 but it was set during Loebs era and even though he didn't write it Rulk STILL pwned Sentry and the Avengers. Imagine if Loeb DID write it.

As for Rulk overheating it happened in Hulk #6.

I'm not saying DS Sentry CAN'T win just to be clear, but based on how Loeb had Rulk effortlessly defeat everyone from Watchers to Surfer to Elders to even punking Dormammu, plus the fact he already beat Sentry then it's more than likely he would here too imo.

I replied to you and Carver now displaying how he was weakened.

I never actually knew it was still in the Loeb era so thanks for that. Helps me to understand it a bit more now.

DarkSaint85
Not that it matters, because no matter how weak or strong Sentry was, this Death Sentry is >> him.

bbrem123
you forgot an extra >

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not that it matters, because no matter how weak or strong Sentry was, this Death Sentry is >> him.

Yeah that is true, probably up there as one of if not the most powerful due to him not being Agoraphobic.

The Sorrow
It wasn't butthurt that he according to you lost to Hulk when he in fact stalemated him.

Again the fact that he is crying on his bed shows that he was weakened. It's completely different to when he fights Thor in UA when he is stable. You haven't even got proof that he got back to normal. He has hardly ever been back to normal in his whole career. That's the point of his character. A human empowered with godlike abilities but is shown how a human would cope with them.

Yes he did state it was good to let go. Because he was losing control like he said to Stark. Robert lost control as he wasn't mentally stable. That's why in UA he didn't lose control Thor instead he subdued him, only when Thor resisted in their 2nd fight did he decide to end him bar that crappy worm.

Hulk even says to Robert you don't want this fight.

And even says as Sentry says how does it feel to let go that Sentry can be a Saviour or a Destroyer. And that it was his choice. You like Carver have seemed to forget that his illness is integral to his character. Like the Power Cosmic is to the Silver Surfer or the whole gamma incident was to Bruce, they're nothing without it.
This new version of Sentry being more assured doesn't invalidate every previous showing which is what you seem to be implying. They are almost 2 different characters.

All you've done is reference Bobs fear of going outside which was a part of his character since the beginning really and brought to forefront in Mighty Avengers. This is the same Sentry who stated as being the most powerful hero on Earth, and had some ridiculously hax feats despite his mental instability, it didn't "lower" his power level. Sentry lost control AFTER he told Hulk he is the only being he can unleash his full power against, and blasting him around New York. This is also backed up by multiple character statements and the whole build up to that climactic battle.

Sentry has ALWAYS been unstable, this current DS Sentry is clearly not all there either. However as he better understands himself and his powerset he "seemingly" becomes more powerful. I don't believe DS Sentry is more powerful (or I've yet to see a feat that has convinced me this is the case) as he has ALWAYS had the potential to be above the herald tier and at times displayed this power. You could say he is living up to that potential on a more consistent basis now that he understands his abilties better but he doesn't (yet) seem any more powerful than before imo. He beat Thor easily in Siege aswell.

During WWH he took on Hulk who was just below Worldbreaker level and fought to pretty much a standstill, Hercules was dropped in THREE punches. It amazes me that some people are still salty about his performance and attempt to downplay it when he did FAR better than ANY other high herald on Earth would've done. Prior to Dark Avengers, that was easily his most impressive EVER showing on panel.

One_Angry_Scot
This new version of Sentry being more assured doesn't invalidate every previous showing which is what you seem to be implying. They are almost 2 different characters.

All you've done is reference Bobs fear of going outside which was a part of his character since the beginning really and brought to forefront in Mighty Avengers. This is the same Sentry who stated as being the most powerful hero on Earth, and had some ridiculously hax feats despite his mental instability, it didn't "lower" his power level. Sentry lost control AFTER he told Hulk he is the only being he can unleash his full power against, and blasting him around New York. This is also backed up by multiple character statements and the whole build up to that climactic battle.

Sentry has ALWAYS been unstable, this current DS Sentry is clearly not all there either. However as he better understands himself and his powerset he "seemingly" becomes more powerful. I don't believe DS Sentry is more powerful (or I've yet to see a feat that has convinced me this is the case) as he has ALWAYS had the potential to be above the herald tier and at times displayed this power. You could say he is living up to that potential on a more consistent basis now that he understands his abilties better but he doesn't (yet) seem any more powerful than before imo. He beat Thor easily in Siege aswell.

During WWH he took on Hulk who was just below Worldbreaker level and fought to pretty much a standstill, Hercules was dropped in THREE punches. It amazes me that some people are still salty about his performance and attempt to downplay it when he did FAR better than ANY other high herald on Earth would've done. Prior to Dark Avengers, that was easily his most impressive EVER showing on panel.

I didn't say it invalidated previous showings, so you're wrong there.

I didn't just say about his fear of going outside, I wrote a huge post explaining everything but you have for some reason skipped through it and decided to respond on one thing, so you either haven't read it or you have and your choosing to misunderstand therefore trying to put your argument forward.

Again his mental stability does lower his power level, if you didn't know that here it is for confirmation.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3189038-1234124.jpg

So you again either haven't researched the Sentry or you're choosing to be ignore it for the sake of the debate.

I know Sentry has always been unstable, I never said otherwise. In fact I said this.

"He has hardly ever been back to normal in his whole career."

DS Sentry would be the most stable of the versions of Sentry currently (like I said due to him not having Agoraphobia) if you notice he screams I am Apocalypse so he may be still slightly affected but again I never stated otherwise, just said he is the most stable version currently. So again you are generalizing without any proof. If you don't believe he is more powerful then I truly cannot help you. In the scans I showed the Sentry states that the Agoraphobia is what worries him and he could lose control. Robert states that in UA Thor cleansed him of his Agoraphobic nightmare. He also doesn't have the Void persona inside him either. Only Death so most of the things he says i.e "I AM APOCALYPSE" are most likely driven by his Death persona with it guiding him to human protection. I can only suggest for you to see feats that he has performed otherwise I can't help you any more than that.

In Siege that was Voidtry and both times both DS Sentry and Voidtry performed great feats.

DS Sentry ko'd Thor with heat vision, then on their 2nd fight he ko'd him with punches. You seem to know your Voidtry feats so I don't need to explain.

I agree that they fought to a stalemate like I said in the beginning Sentry was weakened and luckily for Hulk it was a stalemate. If Sentry was more mentally focused i.e Genis-Vell Sentry then Hulk would be nought but ash.

Again Hercules wasn't putting up a fight, at first he was protecting Amadeus Cho. In the end he was going to join Hulk and Hercules was just saying "no" and "no more Hulk" as Hercules wasn't putting up a fight. If Hercules was going to take WWH on then it wouldn't have ended like it did. Remember Herc didn't set out to defeat Banner but to join him.

carver9
First of all you are wrong, you should know more than anyone given that you're a Hulk fan what happened to Sentry.

You would know that Reed and Stark got him to stop a hurricane in Colombia as part of his therapy, which was to help him get used to being in the outside (as Agoraphobia gives him the phobia of being outside) and that his next task was the Hulk, Robert didn't want to help Hulk because he was his friend

You can even see yourself from the way he is acting that he looks unwell. He even says the last time he saw Hulk was when the Void broke his bones and then Robert found out he was the void. Obviously showing that he is afraid he could damage Hulk in some way. But Reed and Stark are trying to get him to fight by saying the Hulk needs him.

As he transforms into the Sentry as he is about to go out to stop the Hulk he retreats back into the house and his illness starts to kick in. Even the president attempts to get Bob to help but there is nothing they can do. Even the woman spekaing says

"He's scared of the world. Terrified of himself. He needs to be reassured every step of the way what we want him to do is the right thing to do"

So they obviously know he is in a state.

We then find out he has been standing in the corridor of his house for 29 hours, I am pretty sure if he was stable he would have charged straight in but again this shows he was mentally unstable.

Next we have Robert saying that he is scared because of his Agoraphobia, saying that they will have to handle it themselves. Another pointer that he isn't right mentally.

Then Stark speaks frankly to Robert, even in the scan you can see he is rubbing his eyes saying if he lost control. Stark even agrees saying it scares him too but he has no choice. And that he has too play god.

Which when Robert sees that the Hulk is condemning the heroes to death is when Robert snaps and goes in to attack

This album is the first part.

http://imgur.com/a/SZIEU

This picture shows Hulk condemning the heroes

http://imgur.com/a/aksKz

So Carver I don't see why you're saying this when it isn't true. Being mentally ill is a huge part of Roberts character which is heavily played into in this story. So by denying that you are simply wrong.

But yet he goes all out against the Hulk and admits that he isn't holding back on more than one occasion. Telling Hulk how good it feels to finally let loose, not worry about killing the people around him. SMH. He was not depowered. The showings before that where he actually cared about the damage he caused contradicts what happened in New York when he nearly wiped out the entire city and was hitting Hulk with everything he had to the point that he reverted back to Robert.

bbrem123
no point in arguing these point with Sorrow or Carver. They think WWH Sentry was him at his strongest. They also ignore how his powers work and fluctuate. They like to ignore the context of the stories.

It amazes me how some over hype Hulk.

One_Angry_Scot
But yet he goes all out against the Hulk and admits that he isn't holding back on more than one occasion. Telling Hulk how good it feels to finally let loose, not worry about killing the people around him. SMH. He was not depowered. The showings before that where he actually cared about the damage he caused contradicts what happened in New York when he nearly wiped out the entire city and was hitting Hulk with everything he had to the point that he reverted back to Robert.

Yes Carver because like I mentioned he was losing control. Not because he wasn't holding back he was losing control. I wrote a whole huge post explaining the preceding events and you like The_Sorrow, seem to be disregarding probably the hugest point for the whole Robert Reynolds character to increase the showing of the Hulk.

He was depowered you are now choosing to be ignorant, read the post I made and I mean read it. Don't look at it then disagree because a character you like is mentioned. Not I never lowballed Hulk I explained the story, you are just choosing to warp the outcome to further suit your ends.

The reason he done that was because and again he was losing control. If he is mentally unstable he at a greater risk like said in a scan so don't say I am wrong.

This is how the fight ended. Sentry was at the point of killing everything and everyone and said to Hulk that he can't seem to stop (i.e losing control due to him being unstable) and Hulk says "Saviour, Destroyer, what matters is th choice you make" or something like that. Afterwards one last massive punch was thrown and WWH fell back to Bruce and thanks in part to Hulk he convinced Robert to be the Saviour.

If he hadn't then Hulk would've been knocked into Banner and Sentry would have still been Sentry waiting to pummel Banner to death.

This debate will end the same way as me and you in the Sentry vs Starbrand thread. It will end up with you threatening to leave if I message you again then you will concede. Stop mixing up the story to paint Hulk as the main thing when that wasn't the case.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Scans of Rulk beating Sentry? o.O

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-97oxdNzklJA/T76Zm0XnFhI/AAAAAAAAlQw/dV8uPBNNU7U/s1600/HULKSMAVN2012005_int_LR.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aXMiSTHXGfs/T76ZoDwX9iI/AAAAAAAAlRU/4PuWxwNo0LA/s1600/HULKSMAVN2012005_int_LR2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K4w7HpS5-O4/T76ZnjaS0WI/AAAAAAAAlRA/7DQBs7Ao9Ms/s1600/HULKSMAVN2012005_int_LR3.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P7skTAsktps/T76ZoFZ38cI/AAAAAAAAlRQ/VFUaRa22MEE/s1600/HULKSMAVN2012005_int_LR4.jpg

LOL No
Rulk

carver9
Yes Carver because like I mentioned he was losing control. Not because he wasn't holding back he was losing control. I wrote a whole huge post explaining the preceding events and you like The_Sorrow, seem to be disregarding probably the hugest point for the whole Robert Reynolds character to increase the showing of the Hulk.

He was depowered you are now choosing to be ignorant, read the post I made and I mean read it. Don't look at it then disagree because a character you like is mentioned. Not I never lowballed Hulk I explained the story, you are just choosing to warp the outcome to further suit your ends.

The reason he done that was because and again he was losing control. If he is mentally unstable he at a greater risk like said in a scan so don't say I am wrong.

This is how the fight ended. Sentry was at the point of killing everything and everyone and said to Hulk that he can't seem to stop (i.e losing control due to him being unstable) and Hulk says "Saviour, Destroyer, what matters is th choice you make" or something like that. Afterwards one last massive punch was thrown and WWH fell back to Bruce and thanks in part to Hulk he convinced Robert to be the Saviour.

If he hadn't then Hulk would've been knocked into Banner and Sentry would have still been Sentry waiting to pummel Banner to death.

This debate will end the same way as me and you in the Sentry vs Starbrand thread. It will end up with you threatening to leave if I message you again then you will concede. Stop mixing up the story to paint Hulk as the main thing when that wasn't the case.

I never said you lowballed the Hulk, what I said was, Sentry pretty much let loose all he had against the Hulk. I know about that scene you posted but on that same page Sentry knew he had to exert everything he had in order to beat a character this powerful. Again, he used so much power against the Hulk that he reverted back to Banner. You can accept this two ways. Hulk either beat him so bad that he turned him Back to his human form or he exerted himself to the point, gave everything he had in his tank which reverted him back to Reynolds. Your choice but either way, it depleted him of everything he had in his tank. Every drop of his power.

It can't get any clearer than this tbh. Is this a low ft for Robert, hell Naw because Hulk is and was during that time, EXTREMELY powerful and Sentry gave him a better fight than anyone. Did Bob appear confident that he could take Hulk, he sure did and I can post scans proving it. There was nothing displayed during that fight that made it appear as if Bob was mentally compromised.

bbrem123
you are lowballing sentry if you think that is the best he can dish out

One_Angry_Scot
I never said you lowballed the Hulk, what I said was, Sentry pretty much let loose all he had against the Hulk. I know about that scene you posted but on that same page Sentry knew he had to exert everything he had in order to beat a character this powerful. Again, he used so much power against the Hulk that he reverted back to Banner. You can accept this two ways. Hulk either beat him so bad that he turned him Back to his human form or he exerted himself to the point, gave everything he had in his tank which reverted him back to Reynolds. Your choice but either way, it depleted him of everything he had in his tank. Every drop of his power.

It can't get any clearer than this tbh. Is this a low ft for Robert, hell Naw because Hulk is and was during that time, EXTREMELY powerful and Sentry gave him a better fight against anyone. Did Bob appear confident that he could take Hulk, he sure did and I can post scans proving it. There was nothing displayed during that fight that made it appears as if Bob was mentally compromised.

Don't worry I wasn't accusing you of saying that, more to make a point of I wasn't lowballing Hulk. I was giving him praise.

Like I have said it is either this way for me.

Both Sentry and Robert exerted so much power that they both turned back.

Or (what I believe to be true) Sentry was just about to kill everyone and luckily for Hulk he was beaten back into Banner instead of being obliterated along with everyone on Earth, thanks to him convincing Sentry to be the Saviour.

Coming to think of it the writer explains it here.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/3288874-greg.jpg

And don't forget in the fight Sentry was saying "Just once more" while he let Hulk hit him so he could prevent himself killing everyone akin to Siege but that didn't work until Hulk luckily convinced Robert otherwise. It's the same way in Siege Robert said to Thor "Kill me" but anyway that's more off topic but it gives more reasoning to what I was saying.

It isn't a low feat for Robert, it's a low form of Robert compared to others. I haven't once said pfft stalemating WWH that's nothing. I was just saying in terms of the Sentry for him he was at one of his lowest points.

Others being like when he was just about to fight the Collective where he was weakened due to his illness. Don't get me wrong I have the scans myself.

Just to make the emphasis again. In terms of a low feat, it's in the sense that Robert on that fight, he was ill, and unstable so he wasn't capable in that fight of destroying entire worlds while holding back, he wasn't stable enough to do so. So that's what I meant in terms of a low showing.

Again I don't think it was confidence that lead him to that. It's more of him thinking well f*** it I can't stop myself, I've tried my hardest but it's gone too far. He wasn't confident in that sense. He had just lost it to the point that he didn't care.

Like the Ultron fight. Lindy had been murdered in cold blood and he just didn't care. If you remember he just backhanded Simon. Almost like he was a villain.

Again I can only point you to the huge post I made, to be honest Carver you can either read mine or Enzeru's post in the respect thread.

Just because Robert was weakened going into the fight doesn't worsen the Hulk, it's like the writer said more to do with Robert almost losing control and nearly becoming the villain of WWH.

Enzeru
Carver and Sorrow are so funny...

For some reason, they don't have problems understanding that a calm Hulk generates less power than an enraged Hulk, because that's the nature of the character.
But when it comes to the Sentry they absolutely refuse to understand, but probably more so accept that a mentally unstable Sentry generates less power than a mentally stable Sentry.

When Hulk is calm, his power, strength and durability decrease and when Sentry is unstable his power, strength and durability decrease. It's something that happens passivly. It's not up to them if all of their power goes up or not. It's up to their emotional / mental state at that point.
And while the Hulk can go from calm to angry in a short period of time, the Sentry does not have such luxury and has to deal with being weakened, since we saw him staying for days in his house and he would have continued to stay there, if the Hulk didn't threaten to kill the heroes and ultimately FORCED the Sentry to intervene.

So why are Carver and Sorrow being so stubborn? Because their favorite character the Hulk is being threatened here.
If we go by the events in comics, then we've seen an enraged and overall more powerful Hulk (World War) going fairly even with an unstable and overall less powerful Sentry.
And while the Hulk was supposedly pulling his punches in the entire arc, the Sentry was being dumbed down big time by the writer, who negated Sentry's superior speed so that the Hulk would have a chance.

Regarding the speed... Look at this comparison:

Hulk gets teleported few miles away and his enemies are super chilled out and continue to talk, because Hulk needs more than half a minute to run back:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108566/4016401-01.jpg

And then we have the Sentry standing few miles away from the Punisher and appearing behind him, before Punisher even manages to finish his thought:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2179458-4.jpg

And you can't even make the argument that it's only limited to traveling speed, because Sentry has massivly better reaction and movement speed showings than the Hulk overall and everyone knows it.

Back to the topic of overall power:
We've seen a super enraged, not holding back Hulk completely unleashing (World Breaker) and destroying planets, while colliding with Red She-Hulk and we've seen a stable Sentry refusing to fight Genis-Vell on Earth, because he knew it would destroy the planet. When Genis-Vell teleported them to a more neutral battleground, they started fighting and destroying planets, while still holding back.

WW Hulk fought Sentry at his lowest. It doesn't take a genius to recognize that, only a hater or simply fanboy of threatened characters like Hulk / Thor.

@ One_Angry_Scot: THAT WAS REALLY IT!

dial J for Josh

...Really. Are you honestly going to be this ignorant. How many times have we been over this matter, what about 100 times now? We already established ages ago that Sentry was depowered and at his weakest.... Dude the writer even said that Sentry was depowered during this arc. So are you going to be ignorant enough to ignore the actual writers words? Come on I know you're better than that. And it doesnt matter that Sentry said he can finally cut loose. Michael Jordan always gives his all during his games but remember when he had a flu and was mentally and physically drained yet he still had an amazing performance? That is pretty much what happened with Sentry when fighting WWH. Also I told you this before, never go off of dialogue but on actual proof via on panel actions. Reed Richards said he has never seen Sentry cut loose like that before. That doesn't mean that was the end all be all of Sentrys power at that point add to the fact that he WAS depowered meaning that wasn't his true power. Hell throughout the entire WWH story arc they kept saying this is the angriest and most powerful Hulk has ever been and they were right in that moment. So does that mean Hulk was at his highest potential? Again no because Hulk went Worldbreaker at the end of the arc and that was his most powerful. Dialogue is irrelevant at times and can be mere speculation or Theory. Sad that I have to say this to you but please go off of character history, familiarity of their abilities and feats... Not by he say she say. This is all common sense. Carver first the Thanos/Gladiator debacle now this... You are starting to become worse than h1...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by leonidas

Against a guy that stalemated Galan... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm NOPE

Tony Stark
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-97oxdNzklJA/T76Zm0XnFhI/AAAAAAAAlQw/dV8uPBNNU7U/s1600/HULKSMAVN2012005_int_LR.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aXMiSTHXGfs/T76ZoDwX9iI/AAAAAAAAlRU/4PuWxwNo0LA/s1600/HULKSMAVN2012005_int_LR2.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K4w7HpS5-O4/T76ZnjaS0WI/AAAAAAAAlRA/7DQBs7Ao9Ms/s1600/HULKSMAVN2012005_int_LR3.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P7skTAsktps/T76ZoFZ38cI/AAAAAAAAlRQ/VFUaRa22MEE/s1600/HULKSMAVN2012005_int_LR4.jpg

rolling on floor laughing So RULK punching SENTRY 1 time is RULK dominating him?

Mmmmmmk...

iceman24567
Loeb Rulk still stomps

Prof. T.C McAbe

Wow.

Thanks buddy, the artwork is horrible but nice feat. ^^

The Sorrow
I didn't say it invalidated previous showings, so you're wrong there.

I didn't just say about his fear of going outside, I wrote a huge post explaining everything but you have for some reason skipped through it and decided to respond on one thing, so you either haven't read it or you have and your choosing to misunderstand therefore trying to put your argument forward.

Again his mental stability does lower his power level, if you didn't know that here it is for confirmation.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3189038-1234124.jpg

So you again either haven't researched the Sentry or you're choosing to be ignore it for the sake of the debate.

I know Sentry has always been unstable, I never said otherwise. In fact I said this.

"He has hardly ever been back to normal in his whole career."

DS Sentry would be the most stable of the versions of Sentry currently (like I said due to him not having Agoraphobia) if you notice he screams I am Apocalypse so he may be still slightly affected but again I never stated otherwise, just said he is the most stable version currently. So again you are generalizing without any proof. If you don't believe he is more powerful then I truly cannot help you. In the scans I showed the Sentry states that the Agoraphobia is what worries him and he could lose control. Robert states that in UA Thor cleansed him of his Agoraphobic nightmare. He also doesn't have the Void persona inside him either. Only Death so most of the things he says i.e "I AM APOCALYPSE" are most likely driven by his Death persona with it guiding him to human protection. I can only suggest for you to see feats that he has performed otherwise I can't help you any more than that.

In Siege that was Voidtry and both times both DS Sentry and Voidtry performed great feats.

DS Sentry ko'd Thor with heat vision, then on their 2nd fight he ko'd him with punches. You seem to know your Voidtry feats so I don't need to explain.

I agree that they fought to a stalemate like I said in the beginning Sentry was weakened and luckily for Hulk it was a stalemate. If Sentry was more mentally focused i.e Genis-Vell Sentry then Hulk would be nought but ash.

Again Hercules wasn't putting up a fight, at first he was protecting Amadeus Cho. In the end he was going to join Hulk and Hercules was just saying "no" and "no more Hulk" as Hercules wasn't putting up a fight. If Hercules was going to take WWH on then it wouldn't have ended like it did. Remember Herc didn't set out to defeat Banner but to join him.
I didn't dismiss your posts but I didn 't ask for another long-winded explanation on why you THINK Sentry was weakened, I asked for PROOF and FACTS. This back and forth is fast becoming tedious so I'll break it down for you best I can; handbook quotes are NOT proof, BUT even using your own scan it basically states when STABLE, he is "equal" to a million exploding suns.

Ironically this was Ben Grimms EXACT assessment of Sentrys power output against Hulk:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsSentry12.jpg.html

Notice Reeds comment: "He's NEVER unleashed it like this before." This was Sentry finally overcoming his fears and "finally letting go" after always having to hold back. This was a message we were hit with REPEATEDLY throughout the WWH story, yet this message is somehow being dismissed in favour of a THEORY that Sentry was weakened when this was at no point ever mentioned or even hinted in at. My stance has nothing to do with trying to downplay a character over another, I'll leave that to the true fanboys of this board. It 's based on my knowledge of Sentry as a character at his core and because it was what the story outright spelled out for us several times. That it was THE most powerful Sentry vs THE most powerful Hulk up to that point.

Greg Pak is a feat-whore but he was really good when it came to continuity and liked to reference past events for characters he wrote for, through various characters including Sentry himself, he told us this was THE most powerful Sentry, and the MOST energy he EVER had to expend, yes sorry Enzeru & BBrem this includes his "Zomg! Sentry destroyzz worldzzz while holding bakkk!!!!1!1!" feat with Photon.

I'm well aware that his mental instability has hindered him on occasions but that was more a case of Sentry 2nd guessing himself leaving openings for people or outright being afraid to fight, not "weakening" him specifically. Make no mistake about it, once he decided it was "time to play god" this was a Sentry that was afraid no longer and was prepared to do what it took to stop the Hulk:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsSentry05.jpg.html
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsSentry06WWH5.jpg.html

Clearly a fight between them would play out differently now that Sentry understands his own powers better and is arguably more powerful than before but this doesn't mean his old superhero version was always "weakened" by proxy.

Zack Fair

One_Angry_Scot
I didn't dismiss your posts but I didn 't ask for another long-winded explanation on why you THINK Sentry was weakened, I asked for PROOF and FACTS. This back and forth is fast becoming tedious so I'll break it down for you best I can; handbook quotes are NOT proof, BUT even using your own scan it basically states when STABLE, he is "equal" to a million exploding suns.

Ironically this was Ben Grimms EXACT assessment of Sentrys power output against Hulk:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsSentry12.jpg.html

Notice Reeds comment: "He's NEVER unleashed it like this before." This is was Sentry finally overcoming his fears and "finally letting go" after always having to hold back. This was a message we were hit with REPEATEDLY throughout the WWH story, yet this message is somehow being dismissed in favour of a THEORY that Sentry was weakened when this was at no point ever mentioned or even hinted in at. My stance has nothing to do with trying to downplay a character over another, I'll leave that to the true fanboys of this board. It 's based on my knowledge of Sentry as a character at his core and because it was what the story outright spelled out for us several times. That it was THE most powerful Sentry vs THE most powerful Hulk up to that point.

Greg Pak is a feat-whore but he was really good when it came to continuity and liked to reference past events for characters he wrote for, through various characters including Sentry himself, he told us this was THE most powerful Sentry, and the MOST energy he EVER had to expend, yes sorry Enzeru & BBrem this includes his "Zomg! Sentry destroyzz worldzzz while holding bakkk!!!!1!1!" feat with Photon.

I'm well aware that his mental instability has hindered him on occasions but that was more a case of Sentry 2nd guessing himself leaving openings for people or outright being afraid to fight, not "weakening" him specifically. Make no mistake about it, once he decided it was "time to play god" this was a Sentry that was afraid no longer and was prepared to do what it took to stop the Hulk:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsSentry05.jpg.html
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsSentry06WWH5.jpg.html

Clearly a fight between them would play out differently now that Sentry understands his own powers better and is arguably more powerful than before but this doesn't mean his old superhero version was always "weakened" by proxy.

Again you're dismissing my explanation for why he is weakened. You have my explanation or Enzeru's to pick from. To be honest if you want to be ignorant and not read it it's up to you, Sentry was weakened and you should just deal with it.

So what if Ben Grimm stated that it doesn't really validate what he is saying does it? Does that compare to his Genis-Vell fight? Now you have resorted to basing your argument on something that Ben Grimm said and if you saw he said, If I had to guess. Like I have explained to Carver he was losing control, like I showed you in the post you haven't bothered to read. He hasn't overcame his fears and you know that's rubbish so just read through my post again and hopefully it's explained to you.

"I'm well aware that his mental instability has hindered him on occasions"

This is the 1st shred of sense but then you go back into being delusional. Sentry was unstable and weakened he was due to him being unstable could risk killing Hulk and everyone. Sentry intervened because he had no choice. People were going to die, it's pretty obvious there.

In short you are being delusional and twiting every scene to suit your needs. If the Sentry is weakened that makes Hulk look less impressive as Hulk only stalemated at best. So you have to make up a story to make Sentry look full powered to give Hulk more respect. You do the Hulk more harm by making him something that he wasn't in that story.

I have explained everything to you clearly and each thing is shown to be right, you resort to misinterpreting statements and saying things like this.

"Zomg! Sentry destroyzz worldzzz while holding bakkk!!!!1!1!" feat with Photon."

In the crowd of Hulk lovers there is probably 2 people at the top with you and Carver. At least when he knew he was wrong he was prepared to concede but you take it to the extreme, stop coming up with a new story each time and just admit that Robert was weakened and therefore didn't perform as well during the fight, thankfully for that Hulk wasn't killed as he convinced Sentry to be the Saviour.

Now read this and don't come back to me with something else.

Do yourself a favour and read this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=585162&pagenumber=2

Now kindly stop coming up with rubbish to support your claims.

Zack Fair
lol@crowd of hulk losers

Its on now

The Sorrow
Again you're dismissing my explanation for why he is weakened. You have my explanation or Enzeru's to pick from. To be honest if you want to be ignorant and not read it it's up to you, Sentry was weakened and you should just deal with it.

So what if Ben Grimm stated that it doesn't really validate what he is saying does it? Does that compare to his Genis-Vell fight? Now you have resorted to basing your argument on something that Ben Grimm said and if you saw he said, If I had to guess. Like I have explained to Carver he was losing control, like I showed you in the post you haven't bothered to read. He hasn't overcame his fears and you know that's rubbish so just read through my post again and hopefully it's explained to you.

"I'm well aware that his mental instability has hindered him on occasions"

This is the 1st shred of sense but then you go back into being delusional. Sentry was unstable and weakened he was due to him being unstable could risk killing Hulk and everyone. Sentry intervened because he had no choice. People were going to die, it's pretty obvious there.

In short you are being delusional and twiting every scene to suit your needs. If the Sentry is weakened that makes Hulk look less impressive as Hulk only stalemated at best. So you have to make up a story to make Sentry look full powered to give Hulk more respect. You do the Hulk more harm by making him something that he wasn't in that story.

I have explained everything to you clearly and each thing is shown to be right, you resort to misinterpreting statements and saying things like this.

"Zomg! Sentry destroyzz worldzzz while holding bakkk!!!!1!1!" feat with Photon."

In the crowd of Hulk lovers there is probably 2 people at the top with you and Carver. At least when he knew he was wrong he was prepared to concede but you take it to the extreme, stop coming up with a new story each time and just admit that Robert was weakened and therefore didn't perform as well during the fight, thankfully for that Hulk wasn't killed as he convinced Sentry to be the Saviour.

Now read this and don't come back to me with something else.

Do yourself a favour and read this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=585162&pagenumber=2

Now kindly stop coming up with rubbish to support your claims.
Lol talk about e-meltdown.

Again you added nothing. Concession accepted thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
To Sorrow and Carver, what is it you need to see to affirm Enzeru's and Stoic's argument?

One_Angry_Scot
Lol talk about e-meltdown.

Again you added nothing. Concession accepted thumb up

I say one more thing. Not once did I concede. Conceding would be saying

"The_Sorrow you were right all along"

Which I didn't. And the fact that you say "Concession accepted thumb up" doesn't make you look like a good debater. In fact it's quite the opposite. It's only a meltdown to you because you dislike what I'm saying.

dial J for Josh
The Sorrow. Please read my last post. It explains why Sentry was depowered.... Please don't be another one of those guys who ignores everything regarding character facts and history.

Enzeru

Wow. Thanks buddy, the artwork is horrible but nice feat. ^^

Ask Carver to post the entire fight.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Enzeru
Ask Carver to post the entire fight.

Wow.

Thanks buddy, the artwork is horrible but nice feat. ^^

Thought I may as well do so so we can see it explained. It's a shame Carver only posted the scan that makes Rulk look good whereas if you see the rest of the scan it isn't actually as clear cut as you would think.

Sentry clearly got a few hits in and bloodied Rulk. And Robert didn't exactly look damaged at the end of it.

http://imgur.com/a/Gu1IC

iceman24567
Its carver what did you expect? honesty? laughing

carver9
Thought I may as well do so so we can see it explained. It's a shame Carver only posted the scan that makes Rulk look good whereas if you see the rest of the scan it isn't actually as clear cut as you would think.

Sentry clearly got a few hits in and bloodied Rulk. And Robert didn't exactly look damaged at the end of it.

http://imgur.com/a/Gu1IC

Posted the ending. Rulk won the fight which was my point. I didn't post that part because it appeared as if Rulk allowed that to happen so that he could amp himself off of their powers.

Then it was a sneak attack and he mocked both Wonderman and Sentry while knocking both of them away from him with a wave of his arm.

One_Angry_Scot
Posted the ending. Rulk won the fight which was my point. I didn't post that part because it appeared as if Rulk allowed that to happen so that he could amp himself off of their powers.

Then it was a sneak attack and he mocked both Wonderman and Sentry while knocking both of them away from him with a wave of his arm.

What you posted wasn't the full fight, no matter which way you go about it it was part of the fight. And it wasn't the ending that's just wrong. Sentry was hardly defeated.

If it fits your point it's a sneak attack. And again if he is rushing him from the front then it isn't a sneak attack is it. Rulk there doesn't seem to have the reaction time to catch Sentry.

A sneak attack would be Robert delivering a left hook from behind which wasn't the case, and you have to admit that's the truth.

Enzeru
Posted the ending. Rulk won the fight which was my point.

*slap*

*slap slap slap slap slap slap slap*

*slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap*

I didn't post that part because it appeared as if Rulk allowed that to happen so that he could amp himself off of their powers.

Dude, you only posted the scans, where Red Hulk punched Sentry away and that was it for you at that point and Mc to the Abe, who didn't know about that fight was like: "Wooooooow" ... You were misleading someone, by showing him only half of the fight.

You didn't post the other screenshots on purpose, where the Sentry returns on the very next page and starts beating the crap out of Red Hulk and allows Wonder Man to throw some shots in as well.

And all of that was still the Loebforce Red Hulk (or at least from that era, where the writers were still hyping him up and even the dialogue of the comic showed it).
After that story was over Red Hulk got turned into a jobber, who lost to Hulk, Thor and even Wonder Man.

Rulk won the fight which was my point.

*slap*

carver9
What you posted wasn't the full fight, no matter which way you go about it it was part of the fight. And it wasn't the ending that's just wrong. Sentry was hardly defeated.

If it fits your point it's a sneak attack. And again if he is rushing him from the front then it isn't a sneak attack is it. Rulk there doesn't seem to have the reaction time to catch Sentry.

A sneak attack would be Robert delivering a left hook from behind which wasn't the case, and you have to admit that's the truth.

Can't remember off hand but didn't it end with Rulk standing above laughing?

One_Angry_Scot
Can't remember off hand but didn't it end with Rulk standing above laughing?

Here's the end of it and I don't see anything different Rulk jumped away but Sentry wasn't harmed either so your point of Sentry being defeated is moot.

http://imgur.com/a/hRldI

carver9
Here's the end of it and I don't see anything different Rulk jumped away but Sentry wasn't harmed either so your point of Sentry being defeated is moot.

http://imgur.com/a/hRldI

So you don't consider the scans i posted as a flash ko? Sentry body was limp. Sentry came back fighting moments later but he looked out imo.

No one said Sentry was busted open during that showing so I don't understand what you mean by damage.

One_Angry_Scot
So you don't consider the scans i posted as a flash ko? Sentry body was limp. Sentry came back fighting moments later but he looked out imo.

No one said Sentry was busted open during that showing so I don't understand what you mean by damage.

All you saw was him crash into a vehicle, you didn't see a panel afterwards where he was laying down ko'd did you? Straight after that he rushed Rulk. So no he wasn't limp and there is no evidence otherwise.

All that happened on that panel was you see Sentry being hit into a vehicle nothing else. He wasn't limp at all.

My point on damage was that you have showed your scans as proof that Rulk would have a chance at winning when you infact done so for illegitimate reasons. Sentry clearly wasn't impacted by that blow.

The next thing you see is Sentry so what you're saying isn't strictly true.

Tony Stark

WOW!!! Just... WOW!!!

confused

Branlor Swift

No one said Sentry was busted open during that showing so I don't understand what you mean by damage. You consider that a KO but you utterly refuse to admit Hulk was KOed by Thor in Fear Itself?

Also I like the part where you're trying to tell where the end of the fight is. Here's a hint, the comic will show you if you read it.

And Deathry would tear Rulk in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.