Sora Bulq vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Sora Bulq takes on FOTJ Boba... who wins?

carthage
Good one is Boba fully equipped?

Emperordmb
I don't see why Boba wouldn't be fully equipped.

carthage
I'm not sure honestly. Bulq has zero force feats to suggest he can kill Boba in that regard, and fully equipped Boba has weapons that can disintegrate Bulq. Bulq has an advantage as a force sensitive, but not many showings with his ability to defend against some of Boba's weaponry.

Could go either way

Nalaniel
Boba.

AncientPower
Couldn't Bulq move adequately fast enough to engage Windu himself? If he is fast enough to compete with him, I could see him simply being too fast for Fett to react to.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by carthage
Bulq has zero force feats to suggest he can kill Boba in that regard,

confused

He floored Mace Windu with a Force push.

Nephthys
Boba Fett lost to a 14 year old Jaden Korr. I'm just putting that out there.

Selenial
Bulq, 'cuz force.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Boba Fett lost to a 14 year old Jaden Korr. I'm just putting that out there.

That's not true, though. 14 year old Jaden *survived* Boba Fett, who was hunting you during one of the missions. He didn't actually defeat him in combat, Boba appeared a few times during the gameplay, attacks you, and each time left after a handful of seconds.

Also, wasn't there a post-RotS novel where Boba was hunting Obi-Wan Kenobi? I recall he was somewhat successful with that encounter, even if he didn't kill him.

Nephthys
Jaden forced him to run away and brought him to his knees.

NewGuy01
I don't recall the latter part. Either way, Boba's pretty inconsistent. A non-force trained Kyle Katarn defeated him as well at one point. Conversely, Boba has some pretty good feats to his track record as well.

FreshestSlice
Before Boba Fett flees, you can see him picking himself up off the ground.

carthage
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
confused

He floored Mace Windu with a Force push.

He didn't floor him he pushed him into a wall, and Mace got up as if it did nothing.

Emperordmb
I'm thinking Boba's got this one.

carthage
thumb up

DARTH POWER
He didn't floor him he pushed him into a wall, and Mace got up as if it did nothing.

Yes he did for him. Yes he got back up. Just as Kenobi and Skywalker get back up when Dooku floors them.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yes he did for him. Yes he got back up. Just as Kenobi and Skywalker get back up when Dooku floors them.

Sora was dead even with Mace...

Last time I checked, Mace ran away.

If Mace was far greater than Sora he would have simply defeated him within seconds and helped the Jedi.

He didn't, and couldi'nt.

Mace is hardly greater than Bulq.

carthage
The irony being Bulq has terrible force defense like AOTC Kenobi and AOTC Anakin. Bulq has a slight chance but has no force feats to suggest he can kill Fett, Fett has matched Vader in speed and Vader is faster than Bulq

ROTJ Vader
The irony being Bulq has terrible force defense like AOTC Kenobi and AOTC Anakin. Bulq has a slight chance but has no force feats to suggest he can kill Fett, Fett has matched Vader in speed and Vader is faster than Bulq

No he hasint. Vader defeated Boba easily, re-read the comic. Vader didint even want to hurt Fett...

Bulq fought Windu evenly. Nether had the edge. if Bulq sucks at Force power than so does Windu.

Bulq destroys.

Another interesting thing is Windu could not defeat Bulq, but Dooku defeated Bulq and Tholme easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.