Reborn Krayt and Darth Wyyrlok vs Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Neutral ground

Force, sabers, all out

Nephthys
The RoT wins.

AncientPower
Reborn Krayt retains the ability to not only kill and revive others on command but also bring himself back from the dead, he can't actually lose this fight.

NewGuy01
As much BS is that is, he brought up a decent point. Darth Krayt could prove to be excellent support in a team match as a healer as well as a warrior.

FreshestSlice
Eh, if Krayt gets taken out, though, he should stay out for the count. Not that I'm sure that he would.

NewGuy01
I'm talking about if Wyyrlok gets taken out, he can potentially bring him back up. (Depending on the severity of the wound, of course.)

AncientPower
This assumes Krayt can't insta-kill Bane or Zannah first and then 2 vs 1 whoever is left. This seems well within his capabilities.

Nephthys
That seems like a rather safe assumption. :I

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
That seems like a rather safe assumption. :I

Considering you've failed dismally to prove Bane is anything more than an average speed force user it is a fair assumption

Krayt overwhelmed the senses of four master level opponents at once and killed them. Bane has nothing on that feat. This is a greater speed feat than anything ROT Bane ever did, and this is DOE Bane not orbalisk Bane.

Zannah can't generate an offense against Wyyrlok, whereas, Wyyrlok was able to press Krayt. Wyyrlok can fight Zannah long enough for Krayt to blitz or oneshot Bane with dark transfer, and then the One sith finish off Zannah imo

Nephthys
Always great to have your input carthage. thumb up

carthage
And you always try to pass off your opinion as a feat Neph thumb up. DOE has no speed feats that suggest he can't be blitzed.

Blitzing 4 master level opponents at once> swatting at raindrops in your backyard and dodging the ones you miss

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
And you always try to pass off your opinion as a feat Neph thumb up. DOE has no speed feats that suggest he can't be blitzed.

Blitzing 4 master level opponents at once> swatting at raindrops in your backyard and dodging the ones you miss

Wow, that's really interesting.

carthage
Interesting that Bane has nothing on Krayt's speed?

The_Tempest
Carthage is a most gratifying servant. I am well pleased by his shenanigans.

Carthage, you please me.

carthage
nexus feat.

Q99
The way I count it, Krayt>Bane>Zannah>Wyyrlok

I think Zannah vs Wyyrlok would be a rather close sorcery duel- Wy has more experience fighting other sorcerers to help equalize. Toss in Krayt, and I'd say advantage to team 1 in a fairly awesome combat.

Trocity
I think Carthage brings up valid points, Zannah really shouldn't be able to mount much of an offense against Wyyrlock. His sorcery is on par with hers, if not better to be honest. His fight against Andeddu's spirit was pretty impressive. I also think you can't disagree that Reborn Krayt > DoE Bane, by a pretty significant margin in all seriousness. Team 1 in a fun fight

carthage
His usage of illusions against Andeddu and Krayt are superior feats to Zannah drawing on a nexus to hit Bane and using them on fodder. Wyyrlok is a better duelist but he lacks the offense to definitively KO her. Krayt will kill Bane in short order, so i think her sole advantage is a rather small one

Trocity
Nevermind. If Luke blitzes Reborn Krayt with ease, I have no doubt Bane beats Krayt. He would then turn on a Wyyrlock stalemated with Zannah and kill him. Team 2 takes it.

carthage
Bane is solidly beneath Krayt in every area man, thats a horrible comparison to make. Luke is possibly the strongest force sensitive in the mythos, Bane is inferior to Krayt in all manner of feats

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke is certainly not the strongest force user in the mythos.

carthage
Not counting the ones due to their stated obvious place

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity
Nevermind. If Luke blitzes Reborn Krayt with ease, I have no doubt Bane beats Krayt. He would then turn on a Wyyrlock stalemated with Zannah and kill him. Team 2 takes it.

Luke doesn't blitz Lords of the Sith with ease, though he does overpower them. He's not going to blitz Krayt, but he can beat Reborn Krayt solidly, and Bane even more solidly.

I feel some overstate how often blitzes happen, they're quite rare.

Originally posted by carthage
Not counting the ones due to their stated obvious place

Zonama Sekot!

NewGuy01
I agree wholeheartedly. That said, if one end is significantly faster than the other, that's puts anyone at a rather severe disadvantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.