Thanos vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Fight!

biscuits

Enzeru
Sentry solos.

zopzop
Thanos should win after a good fight.

He supposed to fight them in the upcoming mini by Starlin. I'm guessing he schools them badly big grin

Estacado
Originally posted by zopzop

He supposed to fight them in the upcoming mini by Starlin. I'm guessing he schools them badly big grin
No wai!!g_troll

quanchi112

He supposed to fight them in the upcoming mini by Starlin. I'm guessing he schools them badly big grin I believe that it takes place within the graphic novel released today and I have yet to pick it up but by the looks of this thread I believe that is what seems likely.

Let the crying over Starlin written Thanos begin.

Insane Titan

He supposed to fight them in the upcoming mini by Starlin. I'm guessing he schools them badly big grin Thanos wins handily.

He just beat the crap out of BRB and Ronan with ease snapping Ronan universal hammer in two , and was going to demolish Surfer and Quasar untill Warlock stopped him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos wins handily.

He just beat the crap out of BRB and Ronan with ease snapping Ronan universal hammer in two , and was going to demolish Surfer and Quasar untill Warlock stopped him. Use spoilers. This is against the rules to openly ruin it for everyone.

zopzop
Thanos wins handily.

He just beat the crap out of BRB and Ronan with ease snapping Ronan universal hammer in two , and was going to demolish Surfer and Quasar untill Warlock stopped him.
laughing

Let the doubters weep bloody tears! H1 where are you? Happy Dance

Insane Titan
Stop back seat modding stalker troll.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Use spoilers. This is against the rules to openly ruin it for everyone.
Shut up quan no one cares about your whinin....uhuh

quanchi112
Stop back seat modding stalker troll. It is against the rules and I don't want anyone else to have it ruined just because you don't care.

Originally posted by Estacado
Shut up quan no one cares about your whinin....uhuh Posting spoilers is wrong. Use spoiler tags.

Insane Titan
Either report me or shut up whinin b*tch.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Either report me or shut up whinin b*tch.

Somebody should post the scans in here or in a separate thread

quanchi112
Either report me or shut up whinin b*tch. I don't report but you should use spoiler tags.

Calm down.

Insane Titan
So whining like a b*tch it is.

You mad because you've not read it? And you call yourself the real Thanos lol.

Warlord
he has lived the whole thing then?

Badabing
I like when all the most horrendous, terrible, dreaded, dunderheaded posters are in 1 thread arguing among themselves. Makes modding much easier. thumb up

krisblaze
Originally posted by Badabing
I like when all the most horrendous, terrible, dreaded, dunderheaded posters are in 1 thread arguing among themselves. Makes modding much easier. thumb up
There already is such a thread, you'e been posting in it several years on end biscuits

Bada's home

Badabing
Originally posted by krisblaze
There already is such a thread, you'e been posting in it several years on end biscuits

Bada's home Oh, I see you like jokes! ahuh

quanchi112
So whining like a b*tch it is.

You mad because you've not read it? And you call yourself the real Thanos lol. I have read it. I wouldn't ruin the details for anyone else without their consent through spoiler tags.

The tactics Thanos uses while relatively easily toying with the Annihilators is truly rewarding. Effectively teleporting Gladiator away while mind****ing Brb during battle and ultimately encasing his hammer in to shield was truly awesome. Destroying the universal weapon and treating Ronan like a child didn't hurt either. The story itself is done in typical Starlin fashion. I found it interesting and rather satisfying by being the definitive Thanos fan. Surfer is like he always is a mere annoyance and someone easily manipulated and shrugged off by Thanos.

The new Warlock we get at the end makes thing a exciting. He's more powerful than the one Thanos is used to and at the end Thanos is reunited with Mistress Death.

Starlin is Thanos' creator so people who don't like his take on his own creation are just upset over the characters success as the premiere villain of both major comic book companies.

Insane Titan
I have read it. I wouldn't ruin the details for anyone else without their consent through spoiler tags.

The tactics Thanos uses while relatively easily toying with the Annihilators is truly rewarding. Effectively teleporting Gladiator away while mind****ing Brb during battle and ultimately encasing his hammer in to shield was truly awesome. Destroying the universal weapon and treating Ronan like a child didn't hurt either. The story itself is done in typical Starlin fashion. I found it interesting and rather satisfying by being the definitive Thanos fan. Surfer is like he always is a mere annoyance and someone easily manipulated and shrugged off by Thanos.

The new Warlock we get at the end makes thing a exciting. He's more powerful than the one Thanos is used to and at the end Thanos is reunited with Mistress Death.

Starlin is Thanos' creator so people who don't like his take on his own creation are just upset over the characters success as the premiere villain of both major comic book companies.

no you just report coward.

quanchi112
no you just report coward. I have not reported you. Just don't use spoilers and stick to the topic.

I believe Thanos wins this relatively easily.

Insane Titan
I have not reported you. Just don't use spoilers and stick to the topic.

I believe Thanos wins this relatively easily. I posted on topic before you came in backseat modding.

Funny you complain then a mod comes in eh

quanchi112
I posted on topic before you came in backseat modding.

Funny you complain then a mod comes in eh I just said to not post spoilers as you may ruin it for other posters. Spoiler tags are there for a reason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JavaTheHot
Quan you are wrong on all acounts. do you agree if superman ever fought thanos superman would be riding thanos? he would be riding thanos from behind like HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP HOP That is off topic but Thanos would clearly defeat Superman with ease IMO.

Insane Titan
I just said to not post spoilers as you may ruin it for other posters. Spoiler tags are there for a reason. so you was off topic and back seating modding. Glad that's settled.

quanchi112
so you was off topic and back seating modding. Glad that's settled. I am not a moderator I just wanted to prevent any more spoilers. I don't believe in ruining it for anyone else.

Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Quan if you ever saw your mom in pantyhose how would you react to that? Another obsessed Quan fan. How delightful.

quanchi112
but what would you do in that situation? Quit going off topic.

Insane Titan
I am not a moderator I just wanted to prevent any more spoilers. I don't believe in ruining it for anyone else.

Thanos wins. so why act like one. Story was spoiled stop over reacting you girl.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos vs. Annihilators:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647451_2.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647452_3.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647453_4.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647454_5.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647455_6.jpg
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647456_7.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647457_8.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647458_9.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647459_10.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/19647460_11.jpg

Infinity Revelation #1 was probably the single best Marvel comic I've read in years. An absolutely stellar first issue.

Estacado
Thanks Galan!
Liked how Thanos was pretty versatile in the fight.

bbrem123
wish he owned gladiator as well

Blue Area Vet
Holy crap!! Get to your nearest comic book store is all I can say! !

Blue Area Vet
so why act like one. Story was spoiled stop over reacting you girl.

Come on Titan, this is a glorious day! I feel your passion bra, but chill out a little.

quanchi112
will you PM me then the answer? you are waking up going to pee and suddenly you see your mom walking in pantyhose alone. how would you react? Hush.

so why act like one. Story was spoiled stop over reacting you girl. Just use spoiler tags and chill out.

Prof. T.C McAbe

quanchi112

Insane Titan

Prof. T.C McAbe
tbf even as a group I don't see them taking him down as they can't really effect him. Stacking canon fodder just doesn't work.

He tanked everything with ease, that's true. I would still want to see the fight against Glads tbh. I think Thanos would win but am curious to see how. Let's hope it happens.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He tanked everything with ease, that's true. I would still want to see the fight against Glads tbh. I think Thanos would win but am curious to see how. Let's hope it happens. Thanos should destroy him In theory. Everyone Glads has fought and had to work hard against Thanos has handled easy. Just look how Thanos physically handled Black Bolt and how Glads struggled and had to call for help against BB.

quanchi112
quan if you ever saw thanos walking in only pantyhose, how would you react? You seem quite disturbed. I am Thanos so quit asking silly questions.

Estacado
Come on dont be retarded.
Thanos battles skyfather lvl guys up close and personal.
What would Gladiator do?

Bentley
Come on dont be retarded.
Superman battles skyfather lvl guys up close and personal.
What would Gladiator do?

mmm

quanchi112
do you sometimes wear pantyhose thanos? Never.

Estacado
Originally posted by Bentley
mmm
Luckily Gladiator is a chump who.gets ownedby BB in h2h fight.biscuits

celeyhyga17
The way he basically toyed and ultimately embarrassed BRB and Ronan with such ease leads me to believe that they have no chance in hell.

Blue Area Vet
All I have to say is all praises due to the great Jim Starlin. No one does it better.

carver9
Gladiator solos. By the way, he pounded on Bill to take him out. That doesn't mean that he can take out the team combined. Beating on Bill and taking out Ronan isn't proof that he can beat this team, especially based on his thoughts about Gladiator power. Gladiator even felt as if he could take Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator solos. By the way, he pounded on Bill to take him out. That doesn't mean that he can take out the team combined. Beating on Bill and taking out Ronan isn't proof that he can beat this team, especially based on his thoughts about Gladiator power. Gladiator even felt as if he could take Thanos. Quit being wrong. Thanos bfrs this dummy.

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
wow, thanos (and warlock) tore through them

carver9
Quit being wrong. Thanos bfrs this dummy.

laughing out loud

His only option. Thanos said by the time Gladiator showed back up, he would be long gone. So not only did he bfr Gladiator because of him being the most dangerous, he is also making sure he isn't on the planet when Gladiator returns from 200 light yrs away.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Gladiator solos. By the way, he pounded on Bill to take him out. That doesn't mean that he can take out the team combined. Beating on Bill and taking out Ronan isn't proof that he can beat this team, especially based on his thoughts about Gladiator power. Gladiator even felt as if he could take Thanos.

It's hard to like Glads or Hulk when you behave that way. The same is true for Thanos when I read Quans posts. I can imagine the same to be true for me an Superman. But at least I try to be reasonable. wink

And there was a time where I really liked Glads and collected Hulk comics...

quanchi112
His only option. Thanos said by the time Gladiator showed back up, he would be long gone. So not only did he bfr Gladiator because of him being the most dangerous, he is also making sure he isn't on the planet when Gladiator returns from 200 light yrs away. Completely untrue. By your horrific logic you could say Thanos can't beat Drax because he chose not to fight him. Thanos doesn't do things completely unnecessary. He achieved his goal and completely took Gladiator out of the equation.

Thanos stomps Gladiator if they do fight but he's someone easily bfr'd away as a non factor.

Bentley
Thanos has proved to fear the two characters Carver hypes the most... Coincidence?

Insane Titan
It's hard to like Glads or Hulk when you behave that way. The same is true for Thanos when I read Quans posts. I can imagine the same to be true for me an Superman. But at least I try to be reasonable. wink

And there was a time where I really liked Glads and collected Hulk comics... true on the carver part.

Most people realise why Thanos bfr'd Glads, carver just wants to troll and act stupid. Point in case Glads said he wanted to test himself against Thanos not that he could beat him. When Glads was locked in the Klyn with Thanos he was scared of him and admitted they needed him as he was that powerful.

You just have to look at how Glads did against the likes of BRB , BB and Thor compared to Thanos.

Bentley
BRB >> Gladiator

Not acording to Thanos. He should know better don't you think?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos has proved to fear the two characters Carver hypes the most... Coincidence?
laughing out loud

carver9
Completely untrue. By your horrific logic you could say Thanos can't beat Drax because he chose not to fight him. Thanos doesn't do things completely unnecessary. He achieved his goal and completely took Gladiator out of the equation.

Thanos stomps Gladiator if they do fight but he's someone easily bfr'd away as a non factor.

Quan, if I thought of you as too dangerous and instead of fighting you h2h, I pulled out a pistol, that says a lot.

He did achieve his goal but in a punk way. He got rid of someone that is too dangerous.

carver9

And there was a time where I really liked Glads and collected Hulk comics...

Not trying to make you dislike the character but I'm also not going to ignore a showing either.

Kind of like what you do with Superman and OWAW but on a much lesser scale. You bring it up in every debate involving the character.

Badabing
I posted on topic before you came in backseat modding.

Funny you complain then a mod comes in eh Yeah, there were no reports from Quan or anybody in this thread. It's simply a matter of modding to see a new Thanos thread and check it out based on trouble with past Thanos threads.

Everybody, stop the trolling and bashing and stay on topic.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, there were no reports from Quan or anybody in this thread. It's simply a matter of modding to see a new Thanos thread and check it out based on trouble with past Thanos threads.

Everybody, stop the trolling and bashing and stay on topic. ok if you say no one reported.

Backup

Prof. T.C McAbe
Not trying to make you dislike the character but I'm also not going to ignore a showing either.

Kind of like what you do with Superman and OWAW but on a much lesser scale. You bring it up in every debate involving the character.

You do, though.

OWAW was absurd, it was from loeb and it was writers wank. But it was solid and flawless in it's feats, like FC. Misinterpreting feats is worse, that is what you do bud, Glads got some respect and props from Thanos, nothing more. Maybe they will fight, let's hope.

Rao Kal El
So Thanos dodged again to fight against someone really strong?

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

This. No need for me to respond to you Prof, this guy gets it.

Blue Area Vet

BRB is REALLY strong.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
BRB is REALLY strong. as is BB and Thor who Thanos has humbled.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The way he basically toyed and ultimately embarrassed BRB and Ronan with such ease leads me to believe that they have no chance in hell.

No. Chance. In. Hell.

Blue Area Vet

LOL, like he has felt he could take on guys before? Maybe Gladitator was a having a "good day." There is some Hulk angle in all of this so you might as well come clean.

carver9
LOL, like he has felt he could take on guys before? Maybe Gladitator was a having a "good day." There is some Hulk angle in all of this so you might as well come clean.

I can understand if it was just Gladiator parading himself but Thanos added too much parading himself. Open your eyes. As for Hulk, NOPE, I liked Gladiator first waaaaaaaayyyyyyy before becoming a Hulk fan. Hulk stomps as well though.

Rao Kal El
BRB is REALLY strong.

Not on enraged hulk league IMO

There is a difference between being super human strong and vastly super human strong

quanchi112
I can understand if it was just Gladiator parading himself but Thanos added too much parading himself. Open your eyes. As for Hulk, NOPE, I liked Gladiator first waaaaaaaayyyyyyy before becoming a Hulk fan. Hulk stomps as well though. Thanos is well beyond Gladiator and we have seen the Hulk take on Gladiator and almost die so he can't stomp this team. Even two weakened characters such as the Surfer and Hulk fought before and prior to the Surfer stopping he looked better than the Hulk in one on one melee combat.

Blue Area Vet
I can understand if it was just Gladiator parading himself but Thanos added too much parading himself. Open your eyes. As for Hulk, NOPE, I liked Gladiator first waaaaaaaayyyyyyy before becoming a Hulk fan. Hulk stomps as well though.

WHAT??? What the hell are you talking about "Parading himself??"

Blue Area Vet
Not on enraged hulk league IMO

There is a difference between being super human strong and vastly super human strong

If there is, its makes no difference to Thanos. Thanos went toe to toe with Blood and Thunder Thor. To quote a certain Purple behemoth, "Oh Please!"

zopzop
And so the lowballing begins. Warlock even had to jump in and save two of them from a brutal beating.

Jeezus.

dial J for Josh
...Someone please do as I did when the Ownage thread got closed. Be the bigger man and apologize to -Pr- and Bada so it can get reopened.

There was something I wanted to share with Carver in that thread but as I hit the post button it said closed...

quanchi112
If there is, it's makes no difference to Thanos. Thanos went toe to toe with Blood and Thunder Thor. With the power gem who previously trounced Strange, Surfer, and the Infinity Watch.

Blue Area Vet
With the power gem who previously trounced Strange, Surfer, and the Infinity Watch.

Why do people, continue to doubt Thanos power? How many more examples are needed before people can move on? Get over it, he's above all the top dogs and favorites, Thor, Surfer, Superman, Hulk, ALL OF THEM.

Blue Area Vet
Why do people, continue to doubt Thanos power? How many more examples are needed before people can move on? I thought the trouncing of my boy Black Bolt would have convinced everyone by now! Get over it, he's above all the top dogs and favorites, Thor, Surfer, Superman, Hulk, ALL OF THEM.

Estacado
Carter has no clue as usually.

carver9
Carter has no clue as usually.

That Gladiator was ready to fight Thanos and telling Thanos that he always wanted to test his prowess against Thanos ending with Thanos telling Gladiator how dangerous Gladitator is and teleporting him away. It didn't even end there. He told Gladiator by the time he returned, he will be lone gone. Stop being in denial.

Estacado
Gladiator got his asswhooped by Black Bolt easily.
Yet he stood no chance against Thanos.

I swear sometimes you are more retarded then quan.

carver9

Scans of Gladiator getting beat up by Black Bolt.

Lolololol...Black Bolt was weakened when he faced Thanos. It was clearly stated that the bomb would absorb his power once he unleashed his scream. Sad that you reference comics but leave out the context.

Insane Titan

I swear sometimes you are more retarded then quan. lol at carver lying about BB been weakend when he fought Thanos.

All the voice did was trigger the bomb nothing was absorbed or weakend BB.

Bran even showed carver all this.

Challenge carver to post the scan.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Don't go Carter on my Carver or I'll start calling you that all the time. You were asking for Thanos to take on a team and beat them easily and that is EXACTLY what he did here... He BFR'd Glads with ease.. Beat up on BRB easily.. Owned Ronan easily and destroyed his weapon like a twig.. Mind raped Quasar with absolute ease... and then took a blast from surfer like it was nothing. You asked for it, now you got it, and you still go on with the Drivel. Concede that did exactly what you wanted him to do and did so EASILY.

Point me to where Glads thought he could take Thanos.. saying you've waited to battle somebody isn't feeling like you can beat them and certainly not knowing you could

Estacado
lol at carver lying about BB been weakend when he fought Thanos.

All the voice did was trigger the bomb nothing was absorbed or weakend BB.

Bran even showed carver all this.

Challenge carver to post the scan.
Meh...honestly I dont even care......

Insane Titan
Meh...honestly I dont even care...... lol, but he continues to troll and lie.

He daren't even confront me over the subject the coward.

Blue Area Vet

His point is sound, Thanos did see him as the most powerful and removed him. But to say that he was any sort of real threat in a one on one situation is ridiculous. Thanos is above Glads and your idol Superman as well....and Hulk, Carver.

Estacado
lol, but he continues to troll and lie.

Carter low balls anything that doesnt involve Hulk or Gladiator and makes shit up to make these 2 look good.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Scans of Gladiator getting beat up by Black Bolt.

Lolololol...Black Bolt was weakened when he faced Thanos. It was clearly stated that the bomb would absorb his power once he unleashed his scream. Sad that you reference comics but leave out the context.

False.. the first scream was full power.. you could argue other screams were less powerful and he was weakened.. but even that doesn't help you as he'd KO'd people with Whispers... He was louder than that... Not that you care, but I'm starting to lose some respect for you as a reasonable debater... You were on a good path for a bit.. but now you're back to your old ways.

Blue Area Vet
lol, but he continues to troll and lie.

He didn't lie, he just arrived at the wrong conclusion.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Don't go Carter on my Carver or I'll start calling you that all the time. You were asking for Thanos to take on a team and beat them easily and that is EXACTLY what he did here... He BFR'd Glads with ease.. Beat up on BRB easily.. Owned Ronan easily and destroyed his weapon like a twig.. Mind raped Quasar with absolute ease... and then took a blast from surfer like it was nothing. You asked for it, now you got it, and you still go on with the Drivel. Concede that did exactly what you wanted him to do and did so EASILY.

Point me to where Glads thought he could take Thanos.. saying you've waited to battle somebody isn't feeling like you can beat them and certainly not knowing you could

Wow...long time friend came out of the hiding. What I meant to say was, Gladiator felt like he was formidable against Thanos.

No one is saying that Thanos couldn't beat Bill one on one or Ronan, but, him not wanting to fight Gladiator because he was too dangerous speaks volumes. Thanos knows about Gladiator just like Gladiator knows about Thanos abilities. I see no reason for Thanos to pull what he did if he didn't think of Gladiator as a huge threat, which again was stated from his own mouth (the most dangerous).

Thanos tends to bfr people for a reason ya know just like he had reasoning in trapping WM Thor in that force block.

carver9
He didn't lie, he just arrived at the wrong conclusion.

Just like you always do.

Blue Area Vet
False.. the first scream was full power.. you could argue other screams were less powerful and he was weakened.. but even that doesn't help you as he'd KO'd people with Whispers... He was louder than that... Not that you care, but I'm starting to lose some respect for you as a reasonable debater... You were on a good path for a bit.. but now you're back to your old ways.

No one has taken the full on scream like Thanos who asked for it again and again. WTF do you think the writer was trying to show us?

Blue Area Vet
Just like you always do.

LOL!! Okay. I'm not the one taking an ass whooping here and I've tried to throw you a bone. Nevermind, bend over.

Insane Titan
No one has taken the full on scream like Thanos who asked for it again and again. WTF do you think the writer was trying to show us? bran even showed him the scans proving him wrong and he still lies lol

Blue Area Vet
Wow...long time friend came out of the hiding. What I meant to say was, Gladiator felt like he was formidable against Thanos.

No one is saying that Thanos couldn't beat Bill one on one or Ronan, but, him not wanting to fight Gladiator because he was too dangerous speaks volumes. Thanos knows about Gladiator just like Gladiator knows about Thanos abilities. I see no reason for Thanos to pull what he did if he didn't think of Gladiator as a huge threat, which again was stated from his own mouth (the most dangerous).

Thanos tends to bfr people for a reason ya know just like he had reasoning in trapping WM Thor in that force block.

LOL!! Thanks for proving myassertion- wrong conclusion.

carver9
No one has taken the full on scream like Thanos who asked for it again and again. WTF do you think the writer was trying to show us?

I'll be posting the scan soon. One sec.

h1a8
Annihilators easily beat Thanos.
1. A few of them are far too fast for Thanos in a one on one situation.
2. Thanos has to deal with multiple attackers at once.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8

Are you ****ing mad? Thanos wasn't even trying. Don't get all nervous, Thanos has no plans of coming to DCU and whooping Superman's ass. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi

No he beat them at the same time.. Ronan hit him as he was punking BRB.. Quasar tired to jump him when he was punking Ronan... I asked again.. did you not ask for Thanos to take on a team of heralds and dominate easily? Did he not do that?

Wanting to fight somebody and test yourself against them doesn't equal feeling like you can beat them. In case you didn't know BFR.. is a viable tactic and counts for a win on this forum.. so Thanos beat Glads and did so easily. I will await your concession that you got exactly what you asked for before.

krisblaze
Thanos isn't fighting a weakened BB here.

He loses.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Comics are greater than your opinion.. the comic shows Thanos dealing with them easily and that is proof.. YOUR OPINION isn't proof. How has this moron not been banned is beyond me.

KuRuPT Thanosi

He loses.

Still wrong like old times eh Kris

Insane Titan

He loses. can't people read BB wasnt weakend lol

quanchi112

I swear sometimes you are more retarded then quan. What have I said that was ever wrong ?

Thanos tends to bfr people for a reason ya know just like he had reasoning in trapping WM Thor in that force block. Thanos also bfr'd the nuisance known as Champion. That doesn't mean Champion stands a chance.

Thor wasn't bfr'd he was placed in force block, sport.

krisblaze
can't people read BB want weakend lol
I don't care about what BB wants lol.

Insane Titan
I don't care about what BB wants lol. lol, so you admit he's wasn't weak.

carver9
I thought I had the scans but I couldn't find it in my collection so I Google it and look what I found.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-06-17-28-14_zpsd602737e.png.html

This was stated moments before the fight against Thanos. Hahahahaha. He was at half power before even facing Thanos. Half got darn power because of the bomb. Wait, he wasnt even at half power. As stated in this panel, it was kept a secret. Max nor BB wanted anyone to know about it. Crazy thing about it is, the bomb absorbed more of Bolts power as shown here.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-06-17-19-32_zps9253b0c2.png.html

You all are literally debating against the wrong one because I would crush all of your hopes.

Kurupt...I'm on the way.

Insane Titan
IIRC didn't black dwarf hold his own against Glads and a few others, Thanos ko'd him earlier in the infinity series with one punch.

One-Punch
Thanos stomped.

carver9
No he beat them at the same time.. Ronan hit him as he was punking BRB.. Quasar tired to jump him when he was punking Ronan... I asked again.. did you not ask for Thanos to take on a team of heralds and dominate easily? Did he not do that?

Wanting to fight somebody and test yourself against them doesn't equal feeling like you can beat them. In case you didn't know BFR.. is a viable tactic and counts for a win on this forum.. so Thanos beat Glads and did so easily. I will await your concession that you got exactly what you asked for before.

I never said that he couldn't beat BRB and Ronan one on one.

I agree, bfr is a win but Thanos had a reason to do it. Doesn't change my mind on the fact that I think Glads could solo and per Thanos, Gladiator is a challenge.

He didn't take on a team of Heralds. He took on BRB solo and Ronan solo.

One-Punch
Thanos would crush Gladiator easier than he crushed Thor.

dial J for Josh

Here comes this fool with his bull again.

carver9
Originally posted by One-Punch
Thanos would crush Gladiator easier than he crushed Thor.

That's why he said he was the most dangerous and BFRed him and then stated that by the time Gladiator showed up, he will be long gone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Here comes this fool with his bull again. He doesn't read comics so I personally don't find his views offensive just ignorant.

h1a8
He doesn't read comics so I personally don't find his views offensive just ignorant. If I didn't read comics then I would know nothing, not even basic facts.
I wouldn't know that Surfer and Glads can fight at ftl speeds with reflexes. I wouldn't know that Surfer is capable of planetary blasts or black hole blasts or board from behind tricks. I wouldn't know that Glads is capable of bashing planets with his fists.
I don't read comics so I don't know any of this stuff.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I never said that he couldn't beat BRB and Ronan one on one.

I agree, bfr is a win but Thanos had a reason to do it. Doesn't change my mind on the fact that I think Glads could solo and per Thanos, Gladiator is a challenge.

He didn't take on a team of Heralds. He took on BRB solo and Ronan solo.

Wrong.. this is how comic book fights are shown.. They like to show fights to people can see them clearly.. You don't see hardly any fights where it's a team fighting one guy and they can show them all attacking at once.. That isn't how they are shown.. THIS is how they are typically portrayed right? Thanos was clearly taking them all on and owning them.. The only one you could say he didn't take on as a team was surfer who showed up later. It's just like a regular real life fight.. A guy is backing up KOing people as they come at him one by one... He beat Glads.. then beat BRB.. then beat ronan then beat Quasar... How clearer could it be? You got what you wanted and then you're still lowballing Thanos. Just because Hulk nor Glads has ever done this so easily to heralds doesn't mean you need to Lowball it carter.

Previous to this... Thanos was shown easily owning Thor and Hyperion.. EASILY... That is just that powerful. Accept it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If I didn't read comics then I would know nothing, not even basic facts.
I wouldn't know that Surfer and Glads can fight at ftl speeds with reflexes. I wouldn't know that Surfer is capable of planetary blasts or black hole blasts or board from behind tricks. I wouldn't know that Glads is capable of bashing planets with his fists.

You don't read comics.. you've just see the occasional scans of others. Thanos just beat this team easily and you say he could've beat this team.. Laughable and you're an ignoramus

dial J for Josh

Well when I didn't read comics I knew all of everything you just said and even more. Wikipedia was a good friend of mine...

Insane Titan
The scans carver posted about BB's scream been weak is way out of context. IIRC the first scan is referring to war of kings and the second only shows his voice triggering the bomb nothing was absorbed.

carver9
Wrong.. this is how comic book fights are shown.. They like to show fights to people can see them clearly.. You don't see hardly any fights where it's a team fighting one guy and they can show them all attacking at once.. That isn't how they are shown.. THIS is how they are typically portrayed right? Thanos was clearly taking them all on and owning them.. The only one you could say he didn't take on as a team was surfer who showed up later. It's just like a regular real life fight.. A guy is backing up KOing people as they come at him one by one... He beat Glads.. then beat BRB.. then beat ronan then beat Quasar... How clearer could it be? You got what you wanted and then you're still lowballing Thanos. Just because Hulk nor Glads has ever done this so easily to heralds doesn't mean you need to Lowball it carter.

Previous to this... Thanos was shown easily owning Thor and Hyperion.. EASILY... That is just that powerful. Accept it.

It really isnt. There are team battles where everyone attack simultaneously. Thanos fought these two one on one.

Lol...Hulk has fought against a team more powerful than that and they actually fought him together as one. As shown here...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers54.jpg

Hulk has literally fought EVERY team on Marvel Earth i think. Xmen, X force, Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, all of them and simultaneously as well. Hulk was created as a team fighter so there's no denying him as being a team wrecker. The fight that we just saw was far from that imo but again, one on one, we knew Thanos would win that.

carver9
I thought I had the scans but I couldn't find it in my collection so I Google it and look what I found.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-06-17-28-14_zpsd602737e.png.html

This was stated moments before the fight against Thanos. Hahahahaha. He was at half power before even facing Thanos. Half got darn power because of the bomb. Wait, he wasnt even at half power. As stated in this panel, it was kept a secret. Max nor BB wanted anyone to know about it. Crazy thing about it is, the bomb absorbed more of Bolts power as shown here.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-06-17-19-32_zps9253b0c2.png.html

You all are literally debating against the wrong one because I would crush all of your hopes.

Kurupt...I'm on the way.

Galan,

I know you are popping in and out of this thread but my first scan, what issue is this from and is this linked with infinity?

Galan007
Galan,

I know you are popping in and out of this thread but my first scan, what issue is this from and is this linked with infinity? it's from 'new avengers' #12. yes, it is an 'infinity' tie-in.

dial J for Josh
Galan,

I know you are popping in and out of this thread but my first scan, what issue is this from and is this linked with infinity?

Yes Galan is correct it is an infinity tie-in from New Avengers

h1a8
You don't read comics.. you've just see the occasional scans of others. Thanos just beat this team easily and you say he could've beat this team.. Laughable and you're an ignoramus They fought like idiots and one at a time instead of together. Plus Thanos used his chair to bfr Glads (cause he was afraid of him). Thanos doesn't have his chair in a forum fight. Ronan didn't use any special abilities at all and waited until BRB was defeated before even attacking. BRB didn't use any weather, blasts, or special abilities either. So basically, Thanos beat them one at a time while they were fighting dumb. That is far different than what will happen in a forum fight.

I read comics AND
I see and read scans of COMIC BOOKS!
Either works to know what the characters are capable of

Blue Area Vet
It really isnt. There are team battles where everyone attack simultaneously. Thanos fought these two one on one.

Lol...Hulk has fought against a team more powerful than that and they actually fought him together as one. As shown here...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers54.jpg

Hulk has literally fought EVERY team on Marvel Earth i think. Xmen, X force, Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, all of them and simultaneously as well. Hulk was created as a team fighter so there's no denying him as being a team wrecker. The fight that we just saw was far from that imo but again, one on one, we knew Thanos would win that.

A META team wrecker? Sure. You need help.

carver9
A META team wrecker? Sure. You need help.

laughing out loud

carver9
By the way...thanks Galan and Dial for the info.

quanchi112
I don't read comics so I don't know any of this stuff. You don't read comics just an occasional scan or wiki entry. That's all.

dial J for Josh
Ok I just checked out that scan of the Thanos Annihilators fight. Pretty cool btw. Tbh I do not feel that Thanos teleported Gladiator out of fear that he would be overwhelmed. Lets not forgot that Thanos is an excellent tactician so by nature he wanted to allocate Gladiator from the pack knowing he has the most raw power in the group. If Thanos has the ability to do so, then why wouldn't he? Thanos wasnt even close to trying when he bodied the Annhilators. Also he said to Warlock "You mistake the desire for a little exercise with unbridled rage." Thanos was toying around the whole time, I seriously doubt Gladiator would have made much of a difference. I think people are looking too much into this. I am going to post a scan that may prove Carver and those who think Thanos loses to this team and the annihilators wrong be right back, going to get it.

Edit: oops posted this in the wrong thread. But it can be applied here too. I will still post it.

Galan007
thanos' feats during 'infinity revelation' were good... but his feats during 'infinity' were better. regardless, it's all the same character--so essentially, all 'revelation' does is solidify(yet again) that thanos is a herald-wrecking team-buster.

h1a8
You don't read comics just an occasional scan or wiki entry. That's all. Even if that were true, scans are everything. They are the evidence we post here to debate. They are all that's needed.

quanchi112
Even if that were true, scans are everything. They are the evidence we post here to debate. They are all that's needed. No, they aren't because one scan doesn't tell a whole story so it can be used to mislead and leave out the context of the entire story and the circumstances.

After all this time you're so behind the times I find it sad in a way but hilarious in another.

dial J for Josh
Even if that were true, scans are everything. They are the evidence we post here to debate. They are all that's needed.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm2.gif...You continue to dig yourself into a deeper hole."Scans are everything."? No they aren't. Context and information leading up to said scan can completely change the dynamic of a scenario you may see in a scan. This is kindergarten basics, you should know better. With your logic of "Scans are everything. They are the evidence we post here to debate. They are all that's needed." Then Spiderman is the most powerful herald in comics he koed Superman with one punch...

Rao Kal El
If there is, its makes no difference to Thanos. Thanos went toe to toe with Blood and Thunder Thor. To quote a certain Purple behemoth, "Oh Please!"

It will make a difference, unless you think He could have defeated physically B&T Thor

Branlor Swift

Kurupt...I'm on the way. First thing's first.

Your first scan is from the same week Infinity 6 came out. It was the literal epilogue. And the scan even ****ing said as a result of the terrigen bomb. You know, the bomb he blew up after his first scream on Thanos.

Jesus Christ. It ****ing was stated like 2 months after he got beat up by Thanos.

Second. The bomb was never ever stated to have been siphoning off power from his scream.

For it to have done this, it would have been a black hole effect through the floor. It was merely his voice that activated it. And Thanos was way closer than the bomb, not to mention that his scream isn't a focused blast. It goes everywhere, which is why it can activate a bomb and hit Thanos.

How is that team more powerful? Second. Hulk got ****ing knocked out in that fight.
Third. What does Hulk have to do with this?

So I see Carver goes crazy when Gladiator gets decent hype and acts like it supersedes actual feats. You want to actually use feats Carver to see how Gladiator and Thanos match up?
Like what was already stated however, is Thanos one punched Black Dwarf who was beating up Gladiator. What wasn't stated, is that Thanos took the exact same attack that beheaded Black Dwarf from Ronan in the fight that Gladiator was losing.

Then there's Thanos beating Surfer to death who beat someone with the Unipower and Gladiator's power stacked on top of each other.

Black Bolt examples have been stated.

A low level Thanos clone one shotted Hulk. Hulk famously almost killed Gladiator.

Thanos did well against Tyrant. Tyrant demolished Gladiator easily in team format.

Gladiator couldn't do any damage against a starving Galactus in a team format. Thanos damaged a fed Galactus.

Among others. Not to mention Thanos/Warlock just demolished the entire Annihilators minus Gladiator, but you expect to be under the assumption that the statement should be taken seriously? Is this going to be another Sungod freakout with you?

Along with the "he gave him word of mouth and never fought him, therefore Gladiator wins". And yet he fought Tyrant looking for a challenge, Maker who was still said to have infinite power... after she knocked him out. Galactus. ****ing Odin and wouldn't give up. Attacked Magus with the Infinity Gauntlet. Ego again looking for a challenge. Him, Warlock, and braindead Xavier fought Goddess when she had 30 Cosmic Cubes.
So obviously with this information in hand, we can safely come to the conclusion that Gladiator > all of them.

Though this is hilarious considering there's a severe lack of feats from Gladiator that even have him with the ability to damage Thanos, let alone beat him. But yeah, Gladiator got hype, so he wins. Because lord knows Gladiator isn't a character built on hype.

carver9
@Bran...don't know where you got your info from because that scene was BEFORE facing Thanos. AFTER the Thanos fight, Thanos had BB hooked up to a machine siphoning his power. His already depleted power.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-06-23-38-42_zps2c478436.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-06-23-38-46_zps94783884.png.html

This is what happened after his fight against Thanos. The scene i posted previously happened before facing Thanos. He was weakened and he was weakened further after his fight against Thanos. Thanos captured him so I don't get what Bran is trying to say about the bomb vs BB powers.

Also, in the scan I posted it states, "your powers are depleted...you are not even half the man you were. If his POWERS are depleted, then that include his voice since that IS the source of his power, including his physical stats. I'm gone to bed, you all have a good one and calm down Bran...your heart is too emotionally attached to these characters.

Branlor Swift
@Bran...don't know where you got your info from because that scene was BEFORE facing Thanos. AFTER the Thanos fight, Thanos had BB hooked up to a machine siphoning his power. His already depleted power.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-06-23-38-42_zps2c478436.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-06-23-38-46_zps94783884.png.html

This is what happened after his fight against Thanos. The scene i posted previously happened before facing Thanos. He was weakened and he was weakened further after his fight against Thanos. Thanos captured him so I don't get what Bran is trying to say about the bomb vs BB powers.

Also, in the scan I posted it states, "your powers are depleted...you are not even half the man you were. If his POWERS are depleted, then that include his voice since that IS the source of his power, including his physical stats. I'm gone to bed, you all have a good one and calm down Bran...your heart is too emotionally attached to these characters. So, you're simply trolling then is what you're saying?

But yeah, the guy who stated he checked Google and asked Galan what comic it was is the reputable source of information.

Anyway, because this isn't worth looking at comics for, let's see something.

Originally posted by Galan007
it's from 'new avengers' #12. yes, it is an 'infinity' tie-in.
Which came out:
http://marvel.com/comics/issue/43526/new_avengers_2013_12

Nov 27th

The last issue of Infinity:
http://marvel.com/comics/issue/47127/infinity_2013_6

Nov 27

So those two comics came out on the same day. So naturally Thanos fighting Black Bolt would have happened earlier.

And his initial scream might have happened in the comic where he's screaming:
http://marvel.com/comics/issue/47124/infinity_2013_3

I don't know what else to say about this. Like the scan you posted literally says he was weakened from the bomb blowing up.

Also lol at emotional invested. This coming from the number 1 Gladiator/Hulk troll on the forums. Should someone repost Sungod knocking out Hulk again and count the number of pages you spam? Or should we look at you lying about irrelevant scans to try and bolster a point... ?

Also lol at you acting like Quan too.

iceman24567
hmm carver getting smashed again laughing

dial J for Josh
^^ LOL! Branlor was the only person who got it. That was the scan I was going to post to dismiss the entire Thanos being afraid of Gladiator thing. Thanos' general who was one shot KO'ed by Thanos himself was rocking the likes of Gladiator, Super Skrull, Ronan AND annihilus. A lot of ppl skipped the new Avengers infinity tie-in and don't realize this. Keep in mind This is Thanos' underling general. Black dwarf put Gladiator on his knees for two panels and look at Gladiators face. He has a look of worry.... So if Black Dwarf one of Thanos' generals (who Thanos one-shotted out of spite) could put Gladiator on his knee while at the same time fighting against a team of elite seasoned warriors, generals and leaders....I really find it hard to believe that Thanos would be afraid to confront Gladiator individually.

http://4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads//infinityohsnap.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/39001/3459148-a3.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111145037/3692563-2rr2fe9.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124575/3459103-8823150071-INFIN.jpg

carver9
Come on Bran...you have to do better than this. The first scan didn't have a choice BUT to happen before the interaction with Thanos because AFTER the Thanos fight, Black Bolt was wired to a machine.

1. They powered the bomb off of BB powers which weakened him. It doesnt matter when the comic came out, they gave us a description of what was going on with the bomb vs BB powers.

2. He then meets Thanos and that's when the fight began. His voice activated the bomb.

3. It's impossible for Max and BB to talk about the bomb and him being depowered because during this time, BB is a prisoner of Thanos (which means that was a past event about BB powers being diminished).

4. After we see BB on the machine, the next time we see him, he is mind controlled attacking his friends.

Again, I don't know where you got the idea that happened after the Thanos fight when there really isn't any indication of it since BB was subdued during that time and the terrigen bomb was already powered and already exploded and BB was used as a weapon against his friends.

So again, that scene happened before the Thanos fight.

If you're going to continue with the insults then there is no need for you to respond to me.

carver9
^^ LOL! Branlor was the only person who got it. That was the scan I was going to post to dismiss the entire Thanos being afraid of Gladiator thing. Thanos' general who was one shot KO'ed by Thanos himself was rocking the likes of Gladiator, Super Skrull, Ronan AND annihilus. A lot of ppl skipped the new Avengers infinity tie-in and don't realize this. Keep in mind This is Thanos' underling general. Black dwarf put Gladiator on his knees for two panels and look at Gladiators face. He has a look of worry.... So if Black Dwarf one of Thanos' generals (who Thanos one-shotted out of spite) could put Gladiator on his knee while at the same time fighting against a team of elite seasoned warriors, generals and leaders....I really find it hard to believe that Thanos would be afraid to confront Gladiator individually.

http://4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads//infinityohsnap.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/39001/3459148-a3.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111145037/3692563-2rr2fe9.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124575/3459103-8823150071-INFIN.jpg

Gladiator wasn't down though and Thanos snuck attacked him. He didn't even see that coming. Nice try though.

quanchi112
Thanos is so far above the likes of Gladiator it isn't even funny. Thanos can take down a team of super heroes rather easily which consisted of Gladiator.

Branlor Swift
Come on Bran...you have to do better than this. The first scan didn't have a choice BUT to happen before the interaction with Thanos because AFTER the Thanos fight, Black Bolt was wired to a machine.

1. They powered the bomb off of BB powers which weakened him. It doesnt matter when the comic came out, they gave us a description of what was going on with the bomb vs BB powers.

2. He then meets Thanos and that's when the fight began. His voice activated the bomb.

3. It's impossible for Max and BB to talk about the bomb and him being depowered because during this time, BB is a prisoner of Thanos (which means that was a past event about BB powers being diminished).

4. After we see BB on the machine, the next time we see him, he is mind controlled attacking his friends.

Again, I don't know where you got the idea that happened after the Thanos fight when there really isn't any indication of it since BB was subdued during that time and the terrigen bomb was already powered and already exploded and BB was used as a weapon against his friends.

So again, that scene happened before the Thanos fight.

If you're going to continue with the insults then there is no need for you to respond to me. Then don't respond to me because I'm sorry I responded to you.

Quite honestly, I am at a loss for words though. This has passed the point of denial. It's something else at this point.

I don't know what I should say here. "Emotionally invested"?

The only thing I guess left to say is to post a link to what epilogue means:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/epilogue

And then posting the previews for New Avengers 12 so I can't doctor it and lie about it.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=19106

The first scan shows the bomb blowing up. Indicating it happened previously. The third scan says "Epilogue". The scan you posted happened in this issue. And as we seen the bomb blowing up happened prior to your scan... uh...

New Avengers 12 was an epilogue to the entire Infinity event.

Besides that, you previously stated it happened right before the Thanos fight.

Which it didn't.

I don't even have to post a scan to prove this. Like... did you even read Infinity? Serious question.

And I have no idea what you're trying to say with all this "machine talk" since I like blank out trying to understand it, but you do realize Maximus makes crazy tech all the time, and all that machine did was measure how powerful BB was after the events of Infinity.

I could go look at and doctor a scan from a later New Avengers right before the dreaded Sungod encounter, but it seems so unneeded.

Also, so you have a reason to ignore me, because the insults are the only reason you'd do that...
How's that sleep debating going?

I'm gone to bed

Let the Mohawk dreams and consistent mumblings of "Gladiator" carry you to a better tomorrow.

Fifthchild

And yet...while Thanos was regaling everyone with how much he was enjoying fighting The Annihilators - describing the experience as "nearly orgasmic" - he twice stated that he more or less didnt really want to get anywhere near Gladiator if he could help it. I find that hard to reconcile with the idea that he just couldnt be bothered fighting him rather than having some genuine concern that the encounter might not be quite so enjoyable for him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fifthchild
And yet...while Thanos was regaling everyone with how much he was enjoying fighting The Annihilators - describing the experience as "nearly orgasmic" - he twice stated that he more or less didnt really want to get anywhere near Gladiator if he could help it. I find that hard to reconcile with the idea that he just couldnt be bothered fighting him rather than having some genuine concern that the encounter might not be quite so enjoyable for him. Why fight someone when you don't have to ? Thanos doesn't typically go around the universe randomly testing himself and was about a mission so why take an unnecessary step. This is Thanos after all and a bfr is a legitimate win anyways. His best feats crap all over Gladiator's as does his entire history so please cease the bs.

Inhuman
Some people go around avoiding spiders. It doesn't mean that they would have trouble stepping on one.

Branlor Swift
I find the Gladiator avoiding positively hilarious however.

If the exact same thing happened but with Gladiator and Ronan reversed, you'd be getting the same arguments.

It's like Starlin picked the weakest character possible to apply it to so he could have fun with the aftermath.

Insane Titan
Good job Bran destroying carver again with his lies.

I know something wasn't right with the scans he posted.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>