Darth Sidious(RotS) vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
I have seen this on TheForce.net before but apparently no one on there has an idea of what happened in LotF.

Darth Sidious from Episode 3 vs prime Caedus, this is one of the few interesting Sidious match ups I've seen.

Saber, Force, All-out.

carthage
The Emperor wins

AncientPower
Have an actual argument to support that? Luke as of JA was able to defeat Reborn Palps in a duel, he cut his damn hand off, yes Leia amped him but I don't think it was nexus level amp.

However Caedus nearly chopped GM Skywalker's arm off. Yes Luke didn't want to kill Caedus because of Ben, however no reason he couldn't just disarm him or adequately defend himself.

I know A > B, B > C, so A> C logic isn't infallible but it says a lot regardless.

Sinious
This is a close one. Caedus would be a good challenge for ROTS Sidious.

ROTJ Vader
Sidious wins easily.

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
This is a close one. Caedus would be a good challenge for ROTS Sidious.

I agree. Close fight but in the end the emperor wins.

Marco1907
Sidious.

Arhael
Originally posted by AncientPower
Have an actual argument to support that? Luke as of JA was able to defeat Reborn Palps in a duel, he cut his damn hand off, yes Leia amped him but I don't think it was nexus level amp.

However Caedus nearly chopped GM Skywalker's arm off. Yes Luke didn't want to kill Caedus because of Ben, however no reason he couldn't just disarm him or adequately defend himself.

I know A > B, B > C, so A> C logic isn't infallible but it says a lot regardless.
Luke was not amped by Leia, when he fought Sidious.
Luke tried his hardest to kill Caedus. He only spared him, when Caedus was already incapacitated by Ben.
And where do you get that nearly chopped Luke's arm from? Caedus did lots of horrible things to Luke in the fight but nearly chopping arm was never mentioned.

NewGuy01
He may be mixing up Caedus's fight with Luke with his fight with Katarn, where he nearly de-legs him early on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.