Darth Malak vs Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Nephthys
Malak

King Joker
Malak.

Emperordmb
Malak... WTF is this?

Nalaniel
Malak.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Malak... WTF is this?

A fight.

carthage
Luminara takes this

Sinious
Malak destroys.

Malak... WTF is this?

This is the result of a damaged and biased perspective mashed with the intention of trolling.

carthage
Its not trolling Luminara's mastery of Soresu was compared to Dookus mastery of Makashi. She was a consummate master of the style, but Im not expecting you to post a logical argument as opposed to making snide comments. An argument can be made for Malak winning, its just you're not capable of doing that

Malak struggled to defeat Mandalorians, and apart from getting trashed by Revan has nothing on Luminara as a duelist

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Its not trolling

Lol.

carthage
Prove Malak can win then

Emperordmb
Dude if Ant were here he'd **** your shit up.

Fated Xtasy
Prove Malak can win then

Your obviously trolling, but I'll step to the stage in Ant's place and Defend Malak.

First Off

He's soundly frozen both Carth Onasi and Bastila Shan -a highly powerful young jedi, with Force Stasis

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/3826743-8124839934-G79qP.gif

Bested Revan on the Leviathan and completely decimated Bastila to the point where she was in no shape to resist capture.

He's a powerful Sith Lord counted among the best.

"Many of the most powerful, terrifying, and notorious Sith Lords through history have been Human or near-Human, including Exar Kun, Darth Malak, Darth Bane, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, and Darth Krayt."

―Behind the Threat: The Sith.

Malak would defeat Luminara in the same way Ventress did it.

Sure she was a master, yet she had a very bad showing against Season 1 Ventress, and you could argue she was injured, but her force senses would obviously work to compensate

This text is taken from DarthAnt66's Darth Malak's Combat Overview thread from ComicVine all credit goes to him.

The next part I wish to address is rather a defense to a recent uprising against Darth Malak. In the Knights of the Old Republic comics, Mandalore the Ulimate triumphs over a young Malak with a mere swing of his infamous battle-axe. And then because of such, members believe this diminishes Darth Malak's overall abilities, and demonstrates he is a weaker character then we originally believed. This is incredibly deficient. Malak is *no* where near his prime, and literally years behind it. Darth Malak grew significantly more powerful being a Dark Lord, and rather a comparison that is fantastic is Anakin Skywalker himself. As a padawan during the Clone Wars, he was embarrassingly disarmed by A'Sharad Hett. However, members ignore this when debating the power of Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Why is this any different? Honestly, it isn't at all. Both have feats and accolades to prove they became crucially more powerful as time progressed. Below are the pictures of both Anakin Skywalker and Malak's defeat against their respective opponents.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/3919340-swag+swag+swag.jpg

Prove Malak can win then

I highly doubt you'll even acknowledge this and if you do, you'll only dismiss it. But Malak can win and i don't think i even needed to do this for anyone to know that. I wonder carthage, will you derail this thread and completely ignore this because of some bias?or...well i'm sure there's no "or" very sure.. Prove me wrong.

Emperordmb
watch?v=-SbmDrO7fQo

carthage
Excellent post I'll respond to it in a bit

DarthAnt66
Ignore him Fated, it makes Malak look bad even having to engage in a debate against Unduli.

NewGuy01
@Fated Xtasy not a bad post, but I'd like to point out that the Hett/Anakin situation and the Malak/Mandalore situation was completely different. Most notably, Anakin was murdering Hett's ass just beforehand, and the kick did little more than snap him out of his frenzy, whilst Alek simply got hammered the moment he popped up, then stayed down.

Still, Malak wins solidly.

DarthAnt66
Anakin was doing shit to Hett, I suggest you buy/read the comic.
Hell, Malak might have just not been prepared for that electric axe.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malak stomps, IMO.

Note: Malak immensely improved during his reign as a Dark Lord, he became one of the strongest Sith in the galaxy.

DarthAnt66
*history.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I suggest you buy/read the comic.

I'd celebrate if you bought any comic.

carthage
Oh shit he froze a non force sensitive and a Jedi that is featless as a duelist and is mainly a support fighter! Not impressive Luminara fought and held her own against Ventress who has beaten and fought Jedi council members with feats surpassing a non force sensitive and Bastila.

He beat a pre-prime Revan and Bastila is featless as a duelist.

That Wizards quote I don't believe is cannon, and even if it was true it says nothing about his power as in terms of feats he's painfully the weakest on that list.

―Behind the Threat: The Sith.

Malak got his ass kicked by a Mandalorian, defeated a featless support Jedi, and struggled against a pre-Prime Revan. Ventress outskills them all by a bit. Malak has no dueling feats to suggest she'd be anything more than a challenge. As for Malak's speed he's roughly even as in Ant's thread he's shown moving his shield in a blur. Physically Luminara has thrown a wampa and had it crack a wall which is more impressive than three Jedi holding Malak down:

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p751/Intrepid37/Luminara%20Unduli/Strength/LU2_zps52c0f64e.png

and she's supported the weight of a cave, those massive pipes that fell, and stalemated Ventress with a forcewave. These are greater TK feats than Malak has ever displayed, other than hurling that mook Mandalorian

Luminara's mastery of Soresu was said to have matched Dooku's in Makashi.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p751/Intrepid37/Luminara%20Unduli/Lightsaber%20skill/cb165acc-0653-4a71-9ad6-f309ddfbedaf_zps156f7b2f.png

She held her own against Ventress while injured, and Ventress is superior swordsman to Malak in terms of dueling feats. Malak's force abilities could roughly even things out in terms of force, but his feats with those abilities are either N cannon or on weaker individuals like Bastila or non force sensitives. His force feats are not as impressive without his SF amp

Luminara should win at least 6/10 Malak lacks dueling feats to contend with her, struggled with a far weaker Revan, got defeated by a non force sensitive, and lacks the skill in multiple forms Luminara has proven adept in.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/3919340-swag+swag+swag.jpg

Jesus Christ, did Hett kick Anakin so hard his cybernetic hand fell off? That's the kind of kick that brings a smile to Chuck Norris' beard.

Edit: Ah, nevermind. I got confused by his glove and shirt being the same color.

Fated Xtasy
Oh shit he froze a non force sensitive and a Jedi that is featless as a duelist and is mainly a support fighter! Not impressive Luminara fought and held her own against Ventress who has beaten and fought Jedi council members with feats surpassing a non force sensitive and Bastila.

He also managed to Force whirlwind Revan who by then had already beaten Two terentanteks alone, killed Calo Nord and Darth Bandon, Soled The Sith academy and killed its Headmaster.

*Sighs

Doesn't change the fact that he's still on that list and is being compared to the greatest Sith Lords of all the mythos

Well aside from being considered one the greatest duelists of his time and what about his lightsabers skills being considered to be as great as Revan's military prowess?(Strategies)

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p751/Intrepid37/Luminara%20Unduli/Strength/LU2_zps52c0f64e.png

He TK'ed Revan on the leviathan....who by now was more powerful than Darth Revan

Yet...she lost to a relatively weaker Version of Ventress

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p751/Intrepid37/Luminara%20Unduli/Lightsaber%20skill/cb165acc-0653-4a71-9ad6-f309ddfbedaf_zps156f7b2f.png

yeah she did hold her own against Season 1 Ventress!
This Darth Malak at his peak.

Look i know i'm probably wasting my time but lets make a list comparing them.

Malak Bested Revan and Bastila, both of whom were highly powerful force users. By then Revan had already become more powerful then his Darth incarnation and did many astounding things.

Luminara was soundly defeated by Ventress and would've died had Ahsoka not returned to help her. sure she's impressive but she cant compare to Malak. Luminara can not - will not, beat Malak.

Nalaniel
Don't feed the damn troll, guys... -.-

carthage
Revan killed a bunch of fodder, again who cares? None of those characters are as skilled or have the accolades Luminara has. How does this help your point? Who has Malak defeated with feats other than a far weaker Revan?

I never denied that he should be among the placement, but its pretty obvious he was shoehorned in there. He is easily the weakest of the bunch, and still that says nothing about his abilities as a duelist.

And Luminara held a TK wave and stalemated Ventress, Malak shouldn't be that far behind either fighter. While Revan would smash Luminara, this doesn't prove that Malak's TK feats are superior to the examples I listed for Luminara. She stalemated Ventress who even at that point has defeated Kenobi, she is still a more skilled duelist than Malak by a bit.

A version who still outskills Malak as a duelist.

Malak's only saber feat is dying to a superior Revan. None of what you posted puts him above Luminara by any stretch. Yeah, neither of them are the most impressive, but Malak's getting trashed by Mandalore is still far more embarrassing than Luminara holding her own (while injured).

Look i know i'm probably wasting my time but lets make a list comparing them.

Again Revan at that point had not reached his full power, and his only notable feat is beating Bandon and killing tons of fodder. Malak has nothing on Luminara's skill, and Bastila again has no notable victories against anyone with feats. Her only claim to fame is battle meditation,

Ventress at that point had still survived encounters with Anakin, defeated Luminara and Kenobi. She is a far more skilled opponent than Malak, and again Luminara held her own while injured. Losing to an opponent who outskills anyone Malak ever fought is not shameful. You've proved nothing other than Malak can defeat a weakened Revan as his best feat. You've also disregarded the feats I posted regarding Luminara's superior strength, skill, and TK feats all that outstrip Malak's marginal knowledge of force abilities (which again are mostly displayed in N cannon fights)

Do you have anything at all?

Fated Xtasy
*snip for length

*Sigh

I'll respond a few hours, though i doubt it'll even matter.

carthage
You haven't even acknowledged the feats relating to Luminara's strength, TK, or her skill accolade or even proven Malak (who has no strength feats) can break her defense? If you're not going to argue based on feats, and instead go into stupid unrelated tangents I'm not really interested in continuing and you can just concede. None of what you posted proved Malak is a more skilled swordsmen or fighter.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He also managed to Force whirlwind Revan who by then had already beaten Two terentanteks alone, killed Calo Nord and Darth Bandon, Soled The Sith academy and killed its Headmaster.

Actually the Two Terentateks alone, the Academy ad the Headmaster didn't happen until post-Leviathan. The canon order I believe is Tatooine, Kashyyk, Manaan, Korriban. Hell Bastilla is not even allowed off the ship for Korriban.

Fated Xtasy
Revan killed a bunch of fodder, again who cares? None of those characters are as skilled or have the accolades Luminara has. How does this help your point? Who has Malak defeated with feats other than a far weaker Revan?

So you're going to play the game where you act as if what a certain character has done because of your biased? Hmm seems like my prediction was true.

irrelevant to the argument, the fact that you believe he's the weakest is your opinion not a fact, his being compared to them show's that he is considered powerful. unless you have somthing to counter this statement with i suggest we move on.

TK wave? it was a push dude not a wave. and uh If malak was able to do this to one of the most powerful Jedi/Sith of his time

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/3919817-1713122765-38267.gif

he can do it to Luminara

Right....yet...

"For me, Malak was always the 'brawn' to Revan's 'brain' - he was renowned for his combat abilities, and I always felt that he was even better than Revan with a lightsaber."

―Drew Karpyshyn (Author)

and then there's this

"While many credited the Revanchist's military strategies for the campaign success, others were quick to point to Alex's fierce courage and relentless fury on the forefront of every battle as the key part to Republic victory."

―The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia(All of these quotes taken from DarthAnt66's Darth Malak's Combat Overview thread on ComicVine all credit goes to him)

I've already showed a explanation given by my friend DarthAnt66. You ignore it. Either re-read or acknowledge it before you post your bias, then we can have a decent debate.

Soloing the Korriban temple, scavenging the various tombs of great sith lords(all with many threats) defeating many Tusken Raiders on tatooine, dealing with the Terentantek on Kashyyk, Killing Calo Nord. becoming the Champion of the Taris dueling arena. yeah this Revan is a total mook roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2064095582.gif

"Darth Malak possesses extraordinary dark side Force powers out of proportion..."

―Wizards of the Coast: Darth Malak

"When Revan fell we had hoped the Sith threat was ended. But Malak quickly assumed Revan's role, and has embraced the dark side power as fully as his old master ever did. Now Malak leads the Sith armada against the Republic. Hate and vengeance for his master's death draw Malak ever further down the path of the dark side, fueling his powers until they surpass those of his old master."

"Malak gained a reputation as a headstrong warrior who would recklessly charge into danger. Malak's former Masters were well aware of this impetuousness during his days at the training academy on Dantooine."

―Star Wars Databanks: Darth Malak

Arguing implies one of us is angry, I've said my piece, they are facts yours hold some merit as well but they do not compare. Honestly Carthage i know you all too well, you'll completely ignore this and continue to try to goad me into a argument. The facts have been sprawled out in front of you, whether or not acknowledge them is completely up to you, though i'm quite positive you wont. Concede no shame in it - much less for a troll

carthage
Accolades don't make up for feats, and killing fodder is not as impressive as defeating/holding your own against a person with feats. I could care less if you consider me a troll, again if you consider a basic force push superior to supporting a ceiling, stalemating a powerful force user's force push, and preventing yourself from getting crushed by pipes you're nuts. Pre-prime Revan, fodder Sith, and Bastila shan are quite obviously all inferior opponents to Ventress or Obi wan or Anakin whom she fought.

If you've got nothing other than Malak's empty accolades just concede. I am not interested in arguing words against Luminara's superior showings

DarthAnt66
Darth Malak beating Shan in like 15 seconds where he doesn't even want to kill her is far more impressive then really anything Unduli and your godly double standards. Ignore him Fated.

carthage
Except Shan obviously is nowhere near Ventress

Nothing in your thread suggests unamped Malak can defeat Luminara. SF Malak would defeat her, but for all of what he's posted nothing suggests the same outcome for unamped Malak.

Bastila as a duelist is featless.

DarthAnt66
Your lack of knowledge is outstanding.
----- ----- -----
Firstly, ignore Fated and actually instead read the damn thread.
www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/darth-malaks-combat-overview/97192/
------ ----- -----
Secondly, I have no interest in insulting the blind, though actually watch the fight.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ss6fEdXU74c
Luminara is capable of holding her own against S1 Ventress for roughly 20 seconds. After that she is utterly defeated.
Darth Malak beat Bastila Shan (an individual confirmed to have "immense power"wink in less then 20 seconds.
Do the math. And this is completely ignoring all his other combat feats against Revan.
------ ----- ------
And also, don't expect me to respond back to you again.
You are lucky I am even acknowledging your pitiful existence.

carthage
Except Bastila as a duelist is featless, and I read your thread and the only thing I got out of it other than hordes of useless accolades was he moved his shield in a blur, was unphased by a punch to the face, and hurled a mook Mandalorian really far. For all of those quotes Unamped Malak is still virtually featless.

Nothing you posted suggest Malak would do any better than Luminara.

DarthAnt66
Then you read the wrong thread, dip-shit.
You read (or whatever you do to it) the Respect Thread, not the Combat Overview.

carthage
And you still haven't provided anyone with feats other than a weak Revan and a support Jedi that Malak has beaten thumb up

DarthAnt66
If I could rank the most stupid people in history, including the past, current, and future, you would be ranked fourth. First is a mentally-challenged kid from the Persian Empire. The second one is an old man with a rare disease from Iraq. Third is the person who shot someone over a Chicken Nugget. And then you are fourth. I am astonished every time you manage to even turn on your computer, let alone sign in to this website. Then again I am once again reminded otherwise when you make a post.

It would be an insult to not only me, but also my work, if I would have to debate you. What kind of drugs does it take to make a post hammering that all Darth Malak has is accolades, yet use one of Luminara's for a large part of your argument. The hell?

Emperordmb
If I may chime in here, Revan made short work of one of Vitiate's guards in a duel, something Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik were incapable of without great difficulty, and Malak has been confirmed as Revan's superior with a lightsaber.

carthage
I know that but Malak has no notable victories other than beating a featless Bastila and beating a far weaker Revan. Being better than Revan with a saber doesn't translate as being better than Luminara, as he has no feats other than a **** ton of Ant's useless quotes that don't compensate for his lack of showings. Bastila is not renowned as a lightsaber duelist, also Malak got his ass kicked by someone Luminara could just chuck into a wall like that Wampa.

Ant devoted an entire thread to a failure

Emperordmb
So Ant posting "a ****ton" of quotes relating to Revan and Malak's skill is completely "useless", yet you posting one accolade for Luminara's skill does somehow mean something?

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
If I could rank the most stupid people in history, including the past, current, and future, you would be ranked fourth. First is a mentally-challenged kid from the Persian Empire. The second one is an old man with a rare disease from Iraq. Third is the person who shot someone over a Chicken Nugget. And then you are fourth. I am astonished every time you manage to even turn on your computer, let alone sign in to this website. Then again I am once again reminded otherwise when you make a post.

It would be an insult to not only me, but also my work, if I would have to debate you. What kind of drugs does it take to make a post hammering that all Darth Malak has is accolades, yet use one of Luminara's for a large part of your argument. The hell?

None of Malak's accolades make up for getting his ass kicked by a Mandalorian, and beating someone who is virtually featless as a duelist. For all the quotes you've provided Bastila and that Mandalorian are still inferior to Ventress as a duelist. I know this is hard for you to understand considering you're the most backward fanboy of all the TOR cult. But Malak is not more skilled, he isn't stronger, and he got trashed by a non force sensitive

carthage
So Ant posting "a ****ton" of quotes relating to Revan and Malak's skill is completely "useless", yet you posting one accolade for
Luminara's skill does somehow mean something?

Its because Malak's accolades don't translate into feats. For that sole accolade Luminara had she fought an opponent who has actually beaten/held her own against people with notable feats (Kenobi, Anakin) etc, Bastila is featless and getting trashed by a non force sensitive is more or less proof that Malak sucks.

That doesn't even address Luminara's superior strength, skill, and TK showings. Ant is of the mindset that spamming quotes is somehow better than actual feats.

Emperordmb
If anything, Luminara's "showing" against Ventress completely flies in the face of and contradicts that accolade.

carthage
Ventress was simply a better duelist, how does that disprove she is a master of Makashi? The accolade stands just like the accolade of Malak being counted as "one of the strongest Sith" isn't dismissed by him getting trashed by a non force sensitive and a weak Revan.

And again Malak would get stomped by Ventress of any era

Emperordmb
Her performance against Ventress seemingly disproves her accolade, because her accolade would have people believe she is on par with Dooku, when she lost to Ventress.

Likewise, Malak's defeat at the hands of Mandalore took place a very substantial amount of time before his prime.

carthage
It could be considered an exaggeration, and I agree with you to an extent. But it still stands regardless, and again the same in principle applies to Malak even as abysmally weak as he is unamped

Even if that was the case, Malak still lacks feats to compare to Luminara's sole showing. Luminara should still take a majority as defeating a featless Bastila is a lower showing than Unduli holding her own against a superior duelist to anyone unamped Malak fought

Nephthys
How does it "stand" when it's acknowledged as inaccurate?

Plus Bastila was still an immensely powerful Jedi and a master swordsman, yet Malak curbstomped her with the Force and thn curbstomped her again after taking a lightsaber blow. That's better than losing to season 1 Ventress.

DarthAnt66
Inaccurate? Wut? laughing out loud
Ignoring quotes now I see. thumb down

Nephthys
Erm, I'm supporting you. I called Unduli's quote inaccurate.

My Malak hatred is much less than carthage's.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
How does it "stand" when it's acknowledged as inaccurate?

Plus Bastila was still an immensely powerful Jedi and a master swordsman, yet Malak curbstomped her with the Force and thn curbstomped her again after taking a lightsaber blow. That's better than losing to season 1 Ventress.

Shes not even renowned for combat, she is virtually featless as a duelist. Sorry but "powerful Jedi masters" don't get trashed by a non force sensitives, have tons of quotes but nothing to substantiate them, and have next to nothing to in terms of feats.

Malak would also get stomped by Ventress regardless of season.

DarthAnt66
Erm, I'm supporting you. I called Unduli's quote inaccurate.

My Malak hatred is much less than carthage's.
I thought you were referring to Malak's "among the most powerful" quote. My bad.

Nephthys
Shes not even renowned for combat, she is virtually featless as a duelist. Sorry but "powerful Jedi masters" don't get trashed by a non force sensitives, have tons of quotes but nothing to substantiate them, and have next to nothing to in terms of feats.

Malak would also get stomped by Ventress regardless of season.

She's still exceedingly powerful and a master duelist, who Malak stomped while wounded and after a previous lengthy fight. Tons of powerful Jedi have been trashed by non-Force sensitives, Mando's do it all the time. It's no shame to get cheap-shotted by Mandalore, the greatest Mandalorian alive. Just look at Maul vs Pre Viszla to see how a powerful Sith Lord struggles against a Mando.

Nah.

carthage
She's still exceedingly powerful and a master duelist, who Malak stomped while wounded and after a previous lengthy fight. Tons of powerful Jedi have been trashed by non-Force sensitives, Mando's do it all the time. It's no shame to get cheap-shotted by Mandalore, the greatest Mandalorian alive. Just look at Maul vs Pre Viszla to see how a powerful Sith Lord struggles against a Mando.

Nah.

She's got nothing as a duelist, and again Maul specifically held back his force usage in that fight and fought him solely based on martial ability. Malak lacks any knowledge of hand to hand combat, lacks the martial skill, and has no strength feats to suggest he can break Luminara's defense. Ventress is a superior duelist and her abilities are not at all reflective of Malak's lack of feats as a testament to how he'd fight.

You've specifically called out Malak for his lack of strength feats in another thread iirc.

Nephthys
She's got nothing as a duelist, and again Maul specifically held back his force usage in that fight and fought him solely based on martial ability. Malak lacks any knowledge of hand to hand combat, lacks the martial skill, and has no strength feats to suggest he can break Luminara's defense. Ventress is a superior duelist and her abilities are not at all reflective of Malak's lack of feats as a testament to how he'd fight.

You've specifically called out Malak for his lack of strength feats in another thread iirc.

She's still a master duelist. Sorry bro, theres no getting around that. Maul not using the Force is a pointless thing to bring up. Malak had no opportunity to use the Force. We already saw what happened when he brought his power to bare against a Mandalorian previously though, he blew the guy clean across the hall. As I recall Malak trained in hand to hand with Jarael, plus dominated a Mando physically who are masters of unarmed combat. Malak has plenty of martial skill and his superior power and Force mastery would make up for any deficiency regardless.

So?

carthage
A master duelist who is featless and has defeated no one of note. With regards to Malak's TK attack on a mook mandalorian, Ventress has caved in ceilings, uprooted massive trees, and caused avalanches. All of these are superior showings, and Luminara successfully held off her attack as well as prevented herself from getting crushed by pipes.

He has no martial feats or strength feats to suggest he can break her defense. And her force feats are superior to his (unamped)

Fated Xtasy
Lmao I called this from the start of my first post on this thread. You are so blandly predictable Carthage, glad to see you continuously proved me right regarding everything i said about you. laughing you are a biased and uneducated fool, who cant see beyond his own nose. Thanks for all this, i need a good laugh today.

carthage
And I needed a laugh in your pathetic attempts to pass of quotes as feats.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The world is against you, Carthage. Take em down. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Fated Xtasy
And I needed a laugh in your pathetic attempts to pass of quotes as feats.

So says the one that used the Saesee tiin quote as a large part of his argument against Darth Bane. stick out tongue

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The world is against you, Carthage. Take em down. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Nah skilled its as clear as day that (He mad)

carthage
I am sad actually.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Turn that sadness into rage. You must continue your conquest to eradicate the ignorant denizens of these boards. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3388927884.gif

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Turn that sadness into rage. You must continue your conquest to eradicate the ignorant denizens of these boards. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3388927884.gif

This, use your rage Carthage end me. If you can...

http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/1390042426.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.