Team Superman vs Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LOL No
Superman
Zod
Green lantern
Flash (smallville)
Zod (superman 2)

Vs

Thor
Kurse
Hulk
Quicksilver
Ronan

Star428
I'm not familiar with Kurse or Ronan but the Superman team is loaded with power with the exception of Smallville Flash. Not many teams can withstand a line-up like that. Hulk can't fly and has no ranged attacks. Not to mention he is totally outclassed in speed. Flash is the weak link in team one but he's faster than Quicksilver, I believe. I'll refrain from voting until I know more about those characters I mentioned but at the moment I'm leaning towards the first team.

LOL No
Since your not familiar with Kurse and Ronan I'll give you some feats.

Kurse physically dominated Thor and knocked away his hammer.

Ronan physically dominated Drax and survived his ship crashing and came out without a scratch.

Robtard
Team 2 kneels before the Zods.

StealthRanger
Team Marvel dies

What do you think happens?

Star428
Originally posted by LOL No
Since your not familiar with Kurse and Ronan I'll give you some feats.

Kurse physically dominated Thor and knocked away his hammer.

Ronan physically dominated Drax and survived his ship crashing and came out without a scratch.

Kurse feat sounds pretty impressive. Who else has he beaten? What type of powers and/or weapons does he have? Some more info on Ronan would be helpful, as well. I wonder if the wiki encyclopedia has any info on them. I might check later on.

LOL No
Originally posted by Star428
Kurse feat sounds pretty impressive. Who else has he beaten? What type of powers and/or weapons does he have? Some more info on Ronan would be helpful, as well. I wonder if the wiki encyclopedia has any info on them. I might check later on.

That's literally the only feats Kurse has.

Kotor3
As soon as you added a character from Superman 2 this became a win for Team 1. No one on Team 2 can take out Zod from Superman 2.

Impediment
Team One rapes.

Lestov16
It's practically impossible to beat a Reeves-era Kryptonian. Team Supes jollystomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.