Black Panther -Vs- Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Black Panther

Vs

Aquaman

Fight takes place in Wakanda..

Vanguard
Panther can hang for a while...he may have to pull a new trick out the bag to get the win though.

riv6672
Home field advantage helps make it closer, but i go with Aquaman.
This is no prep yadda yadda, which nullifies most (not all) of what the Wakandan battle site would bring to the table for BP.

Vanguard
eff it. I'm going Panther.

riv6672
Cat lover, eh?wink

Parmaniac
Has BP done anything besides that off panel fight against Black Dwarf that places him in AM's league?

Vanguard
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Has BP done anything besides that off panel fight against Black Dwarf that places him in AM's league?

He put a hurtin on Namor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Black Swan was KOed IIRC. But I forgot what feats SHE had.
He also bloodied Namor.
He also took hits from P5 Namor.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
Cat lover, eh?wink

big grin

riv6672
Impressive.
Were the circumstances comparable to this scenario?

DarkSaint85
Correction: it wasn't a hit, it was a blast:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15979/3503014-avxzone009.jpg

zopzop
AM solidly.

Khazra Reborn
In an unbiased encounter, Aquaman would destroy BP.

Supermutant
Depending on his gear, Black Panther can get some wins.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
In an unbiased encounter, Aquaman would destroy BP.

He wouldn't get destroyed. He's always prepared....just as the fight with Namor showed.

deathlife
50/50 but I'll go with BP for now.

That fight with Namor was going pretty bad for Namor.

Golgo13
Aquaman.

LOL No
Aquaman.

riv6672
Neat scans!

deathslash
They fight in wakanda? Panther solidly

riv6672
Without prep?
Not so much.

Vanguard
Panther fights nearly as good without prep than he does with prep. He is always prepared...hence the Namor fight.

deathslash
Without prep?
Not so much. he know the lay of the land, all of Wakanda's automated defenses, weapon caches, and any mystical or technological component that's in his country. Not only that, he's always prepared. Panther probably has some sort of plan in place to be able to take down Namor and he could just as easily use it on Aquaman. In his home turf, Panther isn't going to lose.

Blue Area Vet
Panther, no question. And I agree, he doesn't need extra prep. He also has experience going up against a stronger water being in Namor.

Khazra Reborn
As of late Aquaman has considerably better showings than Namor in every regard, T'Challa's tricks and toys won't afford him much of an advantage against a guy who juggles submarines, and blitz Wonder Woman.

riv6672
Originally posted by deathslash
he know the lay of the land, all of Wakanda's automated defenses, weapon caches, and any mystical or technological component that's in his country. Not only that, he's always prepared. Panther probably has some sort of plan in place to be able to take down Namor and he could just as easily use it on Aquaman. In his home turf, Panther isn't going to lose.
All thats true, no doubt, but, just MO, your predictions all require at least a little prep time.

Estacado
If this is NU Am he should just trident his ass.

deathslash
All thats true, no doubt, but, just MO, your predictions all require at least a little prep time. true as that may be, there's nothing stopping BP from turning on Wakanda's automated defences and devising a plan to take out Aquaman, get his extra powerful vibranium suit, get the Ebony Blade (if he still has it), get his cosmic cube, or any of the other myriad of ways to take down Arthur. I see this fight playing out just like the US military vs the Viat Kong (superior power and strength isn't going to count for shit against an enemy in his home who's using effective Guerilla tactics to hit you hard and then run).

riv6672
Stopping him is being in a fight he had zero warning was going to take place.

No. Prep.

Also, no asking Aquaman to hold on while he turns on Wakanda's automated defences and devises a plan, gets his extra powerful vibranium suit, gets the Ebony Blade (if he still has it), gets his cosmic cube, or any of the other myriad of ways to take down Arthur.

This isnt me being a dick, or trying to start a fight, there's just a big flaw in your thinking, so, please dont be pissed.

deathslash
Stopping him is being in a fight he had zero warning was going to take place.

No. Prep.

Also, no asking Aquaman to hold on while he turns on Wakanda's automated defences and devises a plan, gets his extra powerful vibranium suit, gets the Ebony Blade (if he still has it), gets his cosmic cube, or any of the other myriad of ways to take down Arthur.

This isnt me being a dick, or trying to start a fight, there's just a big flaw in your thinking, so, please dont be pissed. I'm not pissed at all. But we both know that the standard starting distance is a mile a way from each other, Panther has a teleporter, and the fist thing that panther would do is probably observe and study his enemy. No prep doesn't mean that they can't prep on the fly, it means that they don't get prep time before the fight. I do see Panther immediatly going for his weapons or his automated defences while Aquaman is searching for him. Even if Panther does immediatly try to fight Aquaman, I believe that he would quickly realize that he's outmatched and then try to outsmart Arthur.

Letters
true as that may be, there's nothing stopping BP from turning on Wakanda's automated defences and devising a plan to take out Aquaman, get his extra powerful vibranium suit, get the Ebony Blade (if he still has it), get his cosmic cube, or any of the other myriad of ways to take down Arthur. I see this fight playing out just like the US military vs the Viat Kong (superior power and strength isn't going to count for shit against an enemy in his home who's using effective Guerilla tactics to hit you hard and then run).

Lol! Wtf is this shit?

Aquaman vs Wakandas Automated defenses, a Cosmic Cube, The Wakandan Army. An extra powerful Vibranium suit and the Ebony Blade. Oh ya, Black Panther is there too. confused

Golgo13
Originally posted by Estacado
If this is NU Am he should just trident his ass.

thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Letters
Lol! Wtf is this shit?

Aquaman vs Wakandas Automated defenses, a Cosmic Cube, The Wakandan Army. An extra powerful Vibranium suit and the Ebony Blade. Oh ya, Black Panther is there too. confused yeah, I know, BP makes it overkill

riv6672
I'm not pissed at all. But we both know that the standard starting distance is a mile a way from each other, Panther has a teleporter, and the fist thing that panther would do is probably observe and study his enemy. No prep doesn't mean that they can't prep on the fly, it means that they don't get prep time before the fight. I do see Panther immediatly going for his weapons or his automated defences while Aquaman is searching for him. Even if Panther does immediatly try to fight Aquaman, I believe that he would quickly realize that he's outmatched and then try to outsmart Arthur.

Fair fair!
Its so...odd to have a civil conversation here after the last few weeks!laughing out loud

deathslash
Fair fair!
Its so...odd to have a civil conversation here after the last few weeks!laughing out loud yeah, the last few weeks have been full of fighting and dumb arguments

riv6672
It goes in cycles i guess.

DarkSaint85
yeah, the last few weeks have been full of fighting and dumb arguments

Your face is a dumb fight.

krisblaze
DCNU Aquaman's too much.

namorsubby
Aquaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.