- 1 week in Gotham city -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Cap.America
Black Panther
Daredevil
Punisher

Vs

Gotham City Crime

How bad or good do things get after Cap and boys spend a week in the G-City?

Eternal Idol
I can't think of anyone who might be a serious threat to them in a direct confrontation, except maybe Mr. Freeze.

Barring some ridiculously elaborate traps, they shouldn't have much trouble clearing the city out.

pym-ftw
Depends if Cap fights Punisher for killing his prisoners.

Flyattractor
I have seen nothing to prove that any of those clowns could take on most of the higher archy of Gotham crime and win.

Unless its the lame ass "Punny uses Guns" logic crap bomb being used.

DD probably stands the best chance of doing some actual good. CA and BP don't have the stuff to be long term crime fighters in this kind of fight.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Depends if Cap fights Punisher for killing his prisoners.

I thought about that too, but there aren't any stipulations limiting the Punisher, either.

Oh, and Punisher uses guns, so he can wipe out any of Gotham's higher archies just as well as the lower archies.

Inhuman
I can see any 1 one these guys keeping gotham safe at the same level as batman some even better TBH.

All of them vs Gotham city crime is spite against Gotham criminals.

riv6672
This is barely a versus.
None of them are trying to "replace" Batman, which is the most popular variation of this type of question.
Cap, BP and DD would keep the status quo fine.

And well, Punisher doesnt take prisoners.

Letters
How can these guys take care of Gotham when they cant handle New York?

You have The Avengers, multiple xmen teams, Spidey, Cap, DD, Punisher...just to name a few, all in one city, and they STILL cant clean it up.

Now they are going into a more dangerous city with less heroes and you think they will not only clean it up, but that it'll be easy?

For shame. Joker kills everyone in their first encounter. As does Clayface.

Parmaniac
lol @ Gotham being more dangerous than Marvel NY, that might go for the average citizen but not for heros, actually the reason why Gotham is so dangerous is because there's only the Bat Family protecting it. If Supes would decide to X-Ray Vision scan the city and blitz dash all villains to dust it would happen in like 1 hour.

Marvel NY is the center of earth/universe threatening events like each 2 weeks and full of villains that would outright murder Batman.

Letters
Like who? Lol.

If marvel NY heroes were any good at their job they would have eliminated kingpin decades ago. But they cant despite the Avengers, Xmen, fantastic 4, shield, spidey, cap, dd, punisher etc...

In Gotham guys like Red Hood would murder Punisher. And do it easily.

Not to mention the Society of Supervillans have been known to have a base there.

Poison Ivy, Clayface, Manbat, BANE, black market Amazo androids, League of Assassins, Court of Wolverines (Owls). All of whom would be too much for these guys without Batmans brain.

Parmaniac
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/f/fb/Morlun.png/406px-Morlun.png > everyone you listed

I can't believe you're serious that Batman's villain roster is > pretty much all of marvel because NY just is the basic playground for events etc.

Hell Spider-Man's villain roster alone trumps Batman's in all possible ways except maybe that the hero requires detective skills...

and none of the main villains were assassinated for the same reason Batman's still live...

Letters
Poison Ivy and Clayface shits on pretty much every Spidey villain.

None of these guys will stop Riddler. They will die trying to stop Joker. And Bane just might kill em in a one one scenario.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Letters
Poison Ivy and Clayface shits on pretty much every Spidey villain. facepalm

LOL No
Clayface stops them.

Supermutant

None of these guys will stop Riddler. They will die trying to stop Joker. And Bane just might kill em in a one one scenario.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Eternal Idol

Meh. They can't even kill Batman, even when working together.

biscuits

Deadline
No prep? Is that even possible? I mean they're not going to just walk into Gotham and start fighting..are they? What are they going to do when they're ressting? So they're not allowed to make any plans? Not sure I'm getting this thread.

Looks like marvel stomps to me.

Letters
How are any of them stopping Clayface?

LOL No
Thats what I'm wondering. Without knowing who Clayface is or what his weaknesses are he could solo.

Letters
Ivy will seduce rape and kill this team too. Except maybe Cap.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by LOL No
Thats what I'm wondering. Without knowing who Clayface is or what his weaknesses are he could solo.

The Punisher's icy cold stare will freeze Clayface in his tracks.

Or they could always go the MegaMan/Batman route of using one foe's weapon (say Freeze's gun) to use on another. Would definitely solve the issue of the Punisher's killing the rest of the team has against him. They wouldn't even have to know that cold is Clayface's weakness, since freezing sounds like an effective way to incapacitate enemies long enough to turn them in to Gotham's authorities (who do know about Clayface and company.)

In short... they will find a way. batman

SamZED
Poison Ivy and Clayface shits on pretty much every Spidey villain. Usually I'm the guy complaining that DC doesn't get enough respect on KMC... but this statement... Wow.

riv6672
Damn letters is on a roll today.laughing out loud

Deadline
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
The Punisher's icy cold stare will freeze Clayface in his tracks.

Or they could always go the MegaMan/Batman route of using one foe's weapon (say Freeze's gun) to use on another. Would definitely solve the issue of the Punisher's killing the rest of the team has against him. They wouldn't even have to know that cold is Clayface's weakness, since freezing sounds like an effective way to incapacitate enemies long enough to turn them in to Gotham's authorities (who do know about Clayface and company.)

In short... they will find a way. batman

Never thought of that, nice one.

cherry cola
Spidey's villains would cause many problems for Batman's villains. Carnage, Venom, Green Goblin, Sandman, Hydro-man. Given the list of heroes and the fact that they have seen some the villains I say they keep the crime rate very low in Gotham.

LOL No
How are they beating Clayface without prep? They don't know his abilities or weaknesses.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by LOL No
How are they beating Clayface without prep? They don't know his abilities or weaknesses. Most recent Clayface had no weakness laughing out loud

Supermex
Just wondering

How do you beat Clayface?
Dude is a beast now!!

How has he been stopped as of late?

LOL No
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Most recent Clayface had no weakness laughing out loud Are you serious? WTF 🎋

riv6672
So, he's god.

Letters
Originally posted by SamZED
Usually I'm the guy complaining that DC doesn't get enough respect on KMC... but this statement... Wow.

I can only think of a couple Spidey villains that can take Poison Ivy straight up.

Clayface I can't think of anyone.

Inhuman
I can only think of a couple Spidey villains that can take Poison Ivy straight up.

Clayface I can't think of anyone.

Punisher shoots her face off or just snipes her from a distance.

I think the group is smart enough to try different things on clay face till he goes down. Its not like they are not used to plot device villains in their universe.

Rao Kal El
Let me see If I am getting this right?

Dc heroes basically handle their own cities by almost themselves.

Ie, Batman handles gotham, superman metropolis, hal coast city, flash central city and they almost do it single hand.

Now you have marvel heroes almost all of them pilled up in new york city uncapable of handling a single city.

Yeah is not happening

Inhuman
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Let me see If I am getting this right?

Dc heroes basically handle their own cities by almost themselves.

Ie, Batman handles gotham, superman metropolis, hal coast city, flash central city and they almost do it single hand.

Now you have marvel heroes almost all of them pilled up in new york city uncapable of handling a single city.

Yeah is not happening

its not new york its gotham.

but your post was spot on thumb up

SamZED

Clayface I can't think of anyone. Ivy can be beaten by many with sheer firepower. Clayface is tough to put down in general but not impossible. And since we are comparing villains on danger scale both Ivy and CF are nothing compared to some of the Spidey villains like Spider Queen, Morlun, Carnage, hell even Electro once he stops messing around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.