Mace Windu and Count Dooku vs Hero of Typhon and Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Heavy weights from both eras collide! Who wins? Who dies?

1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll take team 2, albeit in a good fight.

carthage
Team 1. Dooku outskills HOT and Malgus will undoubtedly give Mace a good fight but he lacks the skill to definitively beat him

Selenial
Dafuq is a Typhon?

Anyway, team 1.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm halfway surprised you didn't say mace solos. stick out tongue

Selenial
Eh, maybe if it was Wrath, not Tython wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kinda like he annihilated bulq, grievous, and maul, right? wink

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Selenial
Dafuq is a Typhon?

Anyway, team 1.

The most powerful Monster in Greek Mythology. confused

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2

The Merchant
Team 1, and with ease.

Nalaniel
I'll go with team 2 in a really good fight.

Trocity
Windu's my man but probably team 2. Good fight though

Arhael
Team 1

Arhael
Originally posted by Handsome R2D2
fanboy
I actually like Malgus character and don't particularly care about Dooku and Windu.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nalaniel
I'll go with team 2 in a really good fight.

NewGuy01
How could you not care about Dooku!? He is teh gr8tezt

Nalaniel
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Agreed.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01

thumb up

carthage
Loving the arguments from the TOR cult here.

Emperordmb
Not really much of a case made for either team to be honest.

carthage
Tython isn't as skilled of a duelist as either the Count (he might be as good as Windu at this point) and Malgus is less skilled than either one.

Team one should take this as Hero can't conclusively defeat Windu, and either Windu or the Count are superior duelists to Malgus.

Team 1 should win in my opinion

Sinious
HoT is is above Windu and Dooku stalemates Malgus at best. Team 2 should take this.

carthage
I'm not convinced HoT is above Windu, and Malgus would lose to Dooku

HoT is less skilled, has inferior TK feats, and is probably a little faster. At best he can stalemate him while Dooku kills Malgus. HoT has better dueling feats arguably, but he was never considered the 2nd strongest Jedi and Mace's skill should grant him a stalemate at least

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
HoT has better dueling feats arguably, but he was never considered the 2nd strongest Jedi
You are absolutely right... he was considered the strongest Jedi of his order.

carthage
TOR Jedi obviously suck when compared to Windu and Yoda.

red8
Some possible scenarios:

1) Windu vs HoT, Dooku vs Malgus

HoT beating Vitiate puts him at least on the same level as Windu. This could go either way.

Malgus has more impressive lightning than Dooku does. I think Malgus' brute power might be too much for Dooku, just like Anakin's was. This isn't Savage.

In this scenario, I see Malgus defeating Dooku and then HoT and Malgus beating Windu together.

2) Windu vs Malgus, Dooku vs HoT

I think Windu's Vapaad is perfect for someone like Malgus. I see Windu beating Malgus pretty decisively.

Let's say HoT beats Dooku. I still think Windu would be in better shape after Malgus than HoT would be after Dooku. I could see Windu beating HoT at this point.

In this scenario, I see team 1 winning.

Overall, I think scenario 1 would be the more likely one to play out, so I'm going with team 2.

NewGuy01
Why do you think that's the most likely of the scenarios? I think it's rather obvious that Mace would go for the Sith, whilst Dooku would target the Jedi.

red8
Good point, I didn't really think it through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.