Voss-tiate runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Emperor's Voice runs the Gauntlet cool

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140525123413/starwars/images/thumb/1/15/The_Voice_of_the_Emperor.png/250px-The_Voice_of_the_Emperor.png

In between fights he's fully healed, has prep for all fights:

Warm-up: Darth Malak

1. Count Dooku
2. Darth Vader (ROTJ)
3. Darth Plagueis
4. ROTS Sidious
5. DE Sidious

Boss: HoT, Revan, and Barsen'thor

Megaboss: DE Sidious and FOTJ Luke

Nephthys
With Prep and on Voss he can likely make it to the Megaboss.

The_Tempest
With prep and rest? He makes it to 4. But Sidious is just too powerful for him.

Nephthys
You think RotS Sidious is better than Plagueis?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
You think RotS Sidious is better than Plagueis?

I do.

I more or less put Plagueis and Vitiate on the same level, slightly below Sidious.

Nephthys
But you don't think Prep is enough to make up for a slight difference?

The_Tempest
I don't think Vitiate's prep will matter much next to Sidious, no. He won't be mindhaxxing him nor has the environment been described as favorable to Vitiate (i.e. no dark side nexus for him to tap into).

Nephthys
I assumed this was on Voss. But I don't see why he needs something to tap into to significantly increase his powers with prep.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I assumed this was on Voss.

thumb up

Plus as a mystic, he'd get those visions. cool

The_Tempest
I assumed this was on Voss. But I don't see why he needs something to tap into to significantly increase his powers with prep.

True, but the problem with a dark side nexus is that other dark siders can wield that same energy. Sidious is already naturally more powerful than Vitiate; granting him access to a nexus of energy might only maintain that gap.

Because much of Vitiate's prep feats were on dark side nexuses. We have no way of knowing whether or not he could duplicate such feats, even with prep, without a nexus.

Nephthys
Except Vitiate would have much more time to draw upon that energy and utilise it in forming devastating attacks with his prep.

I think it's pretty apparent that a Sith as titanically knowledgeable as Vitiate would be more than capable of performing powerful rituals or deeply focusing his power given prep even off a nexus. I'd say it's very silly to suggest otherwise.

Regardless, Voss does have a nexus so he can draw upon it.

Kotor3
It could go either way with DE Sidious. He definitely falls against the Boss.

Arhael
Except Vitiate would have much more time to draw upon that energy and utilise it in forming devastating attacks with his prep.
Do you actually have any evidence that Force works like that? In every media Force users at most take a few seconds to concentrate in order to unleash their most powerful attacks, in most cases they do it instantly.

AncientPower
Dooku is a lot more powerful than people recognise, Vitiate may get past him if he avoids lightsaber combat but considering prep... Vader he can beat but only with prep as earlier, but with Plagueis? he'd be speed blitzed.

carthage
Loses all except for Malak

Nephthys
Originally posted by Arhael
Do you actually have any evidence that Force works like that? In every media Force users at most take a few seconds to concentrate in order to unleash their most powerful attacks, in most cases they do it instantly.

So you think Vitiate can unleash an attack powerful enough to one-shot an entire Dark Council in a few seconds? That's fine by me! thumb up

The_Tempest

I think it's pretty apparent that a Sith as titanically knowledgeable as Vitiate would be more than capable of performing powerful rituals or deeply focusing his power given prep even off a nexus. I'd say it's very silly to suggest otherwise.

Regardless, Voss does have a nexus so he can draw upon it.

Er... I never denied that Vitiate was incapable of powerful rituals or deeply focusing his power off a nexus. I said we can't be sure even with prep he'd be capable of duplicating a nexus feat without a nexus. Nice strawman, though. thumb up

The problem is that Sidious can draw upon nexuses too. I'd say Vitiate still goes down.

Nalaniel
Stop at DE Sidious or Boss.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Er... I never denied that Vitiate was incapable of powerful rituals or deeply focusing his power off a nexus. I said we can't be sure even with prep he'd be capable of duplicating a nexus feat without a nexus. Nice strawman, though. thumb up

The problem is that Sidious can draw upon nexuses too. I'd say Vitiate still goes down.

I think you meant "capable". And I'm not suggesting he'd "duplicate a nexus feat". I never even mentioned any feats. All I said was that obviously he could gain a significant increase in his power through prep. Vitiate is perhaps the most deeply knowledgeable Sith in history and he obviously knows a lot of devastating spells, rituals etc and any Sith seems capable of charging up their power Bane-style for a big F*ck-You attack. You said Vitiate was slightly weaker than Sidious. So how is Sidious going to deal with Vitiate significantly amping himself with prep, unleashing a ritual far beyond his usual capability or assaulting him with all his power charged up right out the gate, when Sidious has a split-second to defend himself?

And I still say that he couldn't gain nearly as much from as Vitiate could with prep. And even with a nexus I highly doubt RotS Sidious is taking the kind of attack that one-shot a Dark Council without looking like Vitiate one-shot his anus.

carthage
Originally posted by Kotor3
It could go either way with DE Sidious. He definitely falls against the Boss.

You're hilarious.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
You're hilarious.

You're not.

carthage
I'm not trying to be. DE Palpatine has done everything Vitshit has done without prep or a nexus. All of these Sith minus a weakling like Malak would kill him before he can even react based on feats.

Given that you routinely lie and use personal theories in the place of feats I'm not expecting you to own up to that. Voice gets utterly destroyed by every Sith on the list.

Nephthys
I'm not trying to be. DE Palpatine has done everything Vitshit has done without prep or a nexus. All of these Sith minus a weakling like Malak would kill him before he can even react based on feats.

Given that you routinely lie and use personal theories in the place of feats I'm not expecting you to own up to that. Voice gets utterly destroyed by every Sith on the list.

Too bad Vitiate has both prep and a nexus here. And Vitiate being blitzed isn't even supported by feats, so idk what the frick you're going on about there.

Even Malak? The man Vitiate already owned without leaving his chair? Are you sure you're not trying to be humorous? Dooku and Vader would be similarly owned as well. They have nothing to suggest they can resist a fully prepped Vitiate's mental assault.

carthage
And if he has a nexus they would be able to use it as well to amplify their movements and speed. All of these fighters have massively superior speed to Vitiate, and have force feats unamped that put him at his best to shame. With a nexus they're stronger, faster, and can kill him while he's gathering power.

Revan and Hero of Tython are slower than Vader, Plagueis, or ROTS Sidious by a considerable margin. Blitzing fodder in the case of HoT is not the same as overwhelming the senses of 4 Jedi masters for ROTS Sidious. Also your own opinion doesn't contradict Palpatine's feats, Vitiate has only reacted to the speed of HoT and again he's slower than Plagueis or ROTS Sidious

I said he'd beat Malak, but thats only because Malak is worthless.

An amped Dooku on Vjun kept up with Yoda who deflected his blows with casual ease and who kept up with Palpatine. Dooku is considerably faster than Vitiate. Their combat speed has been depicted as faster than thought and invisibly fast. Vitiate has next to no speed showings except reactive ones

The_Tempest
I like Carthage more and more. He's like the anti-LeGenD.

Lord Stark
I like Carthage more and more. He's like the anti-LeGenD.

Indeed excellent

The_Tempest
Carthage, you have both the endorsement of myself and Stark.

In the illustrious name of His Imperial Majesty, the Galactic Emperor Palpatine, you are charged with prosecuting your campaign against the wretched heretics until they are removed from the face of the interwebz.

Wipe them out. All of them. 131

carthage
The irony is he needs prep and is weak enough to not accomplish what these Sith have done unamped. By your same logic and again based on the reality Vitiate has nothing but reactive speed feats, Vitiate can get blitzed.

Plagueis resisted the mental prodding of Tenebrous and even clouted his master's mind, this is a superior feat unamped to Vitiate mentally dominating fodder. The only Sith who dominated Plagueis was Palpatine who is hilariously more powerful than his TOR clone. Vader has been dominated before but again only by Palpatine, and he's faster and has superior feats to Vitiate around the board.

Again try to go by feats and not your own personal obsession to the TOR era.

Nephthys
And if he has a nexus they would be able to use it as well to amplify their movements and speed. All of these fighters have massively superior speed to Vitiate, and have force feats unamped that put him at his best to shame. With a nexus they're stronger, faster, and can kill him while he's gathering power.

So would Vitiate so who cares. And he'd be able to draw upon it more than they would with his prep.

You think that Dooku has superior Force feats than Vitiate? That's a laugh, maybe you are amusing after all.

Excuse me? Gathering power? He has full prep, he will start the fight with his power already gathered and his most devastating attacks at his fingertips. The fight will begin, and they will run forward right into a shitstorm.

Revan and Hero of Tython are slower than Vader, Plagueis, or ROTS Sidious by a considerable margin. Blitzing fodder in the case of HoT is not the same as overwhelming the senses of 4 Jedi masters for ROTS Sidious. Also your own opinion doesn't contradict Palpatine's feats, Vitiate has only reacted to the speed of HoT and again he's slower than Plagueis or ROTS Sidious

I said he'd beat Malak, but thats only because Malak is worthless.

Vader is faster than them by a considerable margin? That's a laugh, he wasn't even faster than Maul, Marek or OT Luke. As far as I know he's only ever blitzed some agricultural corps Jedi, hardly the Sith Warriors the Hero blitzed. And regardless, it's not just the Hero's speed that you have to consider, its that the fight started with her lightsaber a foot from Vitiate's face and that Vitiate was weakened. And again, speed is irrelevant because Vitiate can open up with his best attacks the moment the fight begins. They won't make it halfway before he b*tchslaps them down.

An amped Dooku on Vjun kept up with Yoda who deflected his blows with casual ease and who kept up with Palpatine. Dooku is considerably faster than Vitiate. Their combat speed has been depicted as faster than thought and invisibly fast. Vitiate has next to no speed showings except reactive ones

Did you just try to use Yoda casually deflecting Dooku 's blows to establish how impressive it was that Dooku "kept up with him"? You do realise that doesn't make any sense, right? I meh at their speed. Aryn Leneer was fast enough to move invisibly fast and appear in multiple places at once, and she's nothing to Vitiate.

The irony is he needs prep and is weak enough to not accomplish what these Sith have done unamped. By your same logic and again based on the reality Vitiate has nothing but reactive speed feats, Vitiate can get blitzed.

Plagueis resisted the mental prodding of Tenebrous and even clouted his master's mind, this is a superior feat unamped to Vitiate mentally dominating fodder. The only Sith who dominated Plagueis was Palpatine who is hilariously more powerful than his TOR clone. Vader has been dominated before but again only by Palpatine, and he's faster and has superior feats to Vitiate around the board.

Again try to go by feats and not your own personal obsession to the TOR era.

That's not ironic?

Isn't Tenebrous featless too? So Plagueis resisting his "prodding" (lol) doesn't really establish much. And Vitiate did dominate Revan and Malak with casual ease, they're not fodder. Thanks for establishing that Vader can get dominated though. He will. Easily.

I think it's you who has the personal obsession, my child. laughing

The_Tempest
erm

The extent to which this is obviously infuriating you is embarrassing, my son. It is now more evident than ever that Viti has become something of a tender subject for you.

Nephthys
If I wasn't enjoying myself, I wouldn't bother talking to carthage. His obscene bias and ignorance is well known to me. Do you really think I'd bother talking to him unless I actually wanted to? If I was irritated I'd just put him back on ignore.

Now you on the other hand.... am I to take your lack of response as a concession? Content to hide behind carthage's skirts, are you? Turned cheerleader on us? Lo, how the mighty have fallen. stick out tongue

carthage
This doesn't change the fact that their feats off nexus are still superior, and what's all this vague bullshit about "devastating power". Revan still sent Vitiate flying back like a weakling, and all of these fighters have TK that makes Revan's pale in comparison. Prep doesn't prove he can protect himself from getting blitzed, ragdolled, or sent flying as all of these fighters are far superior to anyone he's fought

He has superior off nexus feats, and since all of Vitiate's feats require a prep or nexus to me at least he is far superior. With a nexus to draw on especially one more powerful than Vjun, he will fight faster than Vitiate can perceive. Vitiate doesn't have the reactive speed of Yoda, and he will die in short order either due to the counts TK or walking into his saber like a moron

Thanks for scripting the fight Neph thumb up. Again Revan alone sent Vitiate flying, while Dooku may be the most prone to being dominated he is still far faster (demonstrated by his amp on Vjun), and with a more potent nexus can easily keep up if not outmanuever Vitiate altogether. Again "Devastating power at his fingertips is vague", Dooku kept up with Yoda and has hurled boulders and obelisks that weigh tons and collapsed bridges and balconies. He has more than enough requisite TK power to ragdoll or hurl Vitiate around.

Oh look Neph used a terrible example. Aryn Leneer is bold slower than Dooku, and Dooku has kept up with Yoda unamped in AOTC as well. Dooku has fought faster than Obi wan could perceive, he is faster than Leneer as even Malgus could keep up with her to an extent. Dooku has replicated all of Leneer's feats and kept up with Yoda who is a tier ahead of Leneer in speed

Vader has fought faster than being can perceive, reacted to turret fire, fought invisibly fast, formed afterimages with his saber, and moved fast enough to teleport to the perspective of Roan Shryne. He has more objective showings than HoT, whose at best kept up with Vitiate (who has no speed feats). Again stop scripting the ****ing match, there is a nexus present that Vader can draw on as well and since you've A:

1. Not presented any speed feats for Vitiate
2. Revan sent him flying backward

There is nothing you've presented that suggests Vader can't just dominate him with TK.

That's not ironic?

He dominated pre-prime Revan or Malak and compared to the Sith on this list they are fodder. Tenebrous alone supported massive boulders with casual ease, moved faster than pre-prime Plagueis, and used a technique similar to essence transfer to invade Plagueis. Note he did these things unamped unlike the weakling you fellate over (Vitiate). You've shown nothing that Vitiate can't get blitzed as you've presented no speed feats, all you've done is lowball and try to script the fight

Admit Vitiate's weakness, limitations, and failures

I think it's you who has the personal obsession, my child

The_Tempest
If I wasn't enjoying myself, I wouldn't bother talking to carthage. His obscene bias and ignorance is well known to me. Do you really think I'd bother talking to him unless I actually wanted to? If I was irritated I'd just put him back on ignore.

Now you on the other hand.... am I to take your lack of response as a concession? Content to hide behind carthage's skirts, are you? Turned cheerleader on us? Lo, how the mighty have fallen. stick out tongue

Nah, you've repeatedly expressed the desire to ignore this guy and yet continue to engage him. He's manipulating you almost as effortlessly as I have and I'm both impressed by his skill and appalled that you allow another to pluck your strings as often as me.

And as for my lack of response, Carthage seems to be doing a fine job without me.

carthage
He's easy to defeat in a debate, he very seldom if ever relies on feats, gets irritated if you try to utilize feats, and constantly tries to portray himself as superior instead of providing requisite proof to defend his points. If he wants to block me its fine, its just really irritating the massive respect a loser like Vitiate gets in spite of doing virtually nothing without a massive amount of prep, a potent nexus, and vague quotes to support him. Its even funnier that the TOR cult here thinks he can stand up to truly mighty Sith here, and he needs a high chair (prep) in order to hold his own. I am not nor have I ever been biased, I go by what a character has accomplished and Vitiate has done nothing the Emperor, Plagueis, Vader, and his superiors have done without aid.

Vitiate is pathetic and for all the railing Neph and the TOR cult here gives the PT, TOR is just a massive failed recreation of the PT/OT storyline

Nephthys
Nah, you've repeatedly expressed the desire to ignore this guy and yet continue to engage him. He's manipulating you almost as effortlessly as I have and I'm both impressed by his skill and appalled that you allow another to pluck your strings as often as me.

And as for my lack of response, Carthage seems to be doing a fine job without me.

Erm, I only said I would stop responding to him in the other thread since he was literally just ignoring what I was saying. And I don't see how I'm being manipulated by a guy amusing me. Like, you seem to constantly try to laugh at me and suggest that I'm getting mad or frustrated in these threads when I'm legit not and it always comes off as kind of weird to me. Like you need to see me failing or something.

So, you are just cheerleading at this point. Sigh, and you used to be so cool. Now you're just cheering on trolls. Ah well, it's not like I love you for your brain these days.

The_Tempest
He's easy to defeat in a debate, he very seldom if ever relies on feats, gets irritated if you try to utilize feats, and constantly tries to portray himself as superior instead of providing requisite proof to defend his points. If he wants to block me its fine, its just really irritating the massive respect a loser like Vitiate gets in spite of doing virtually nothing without a massive amount of prep, a potent nexus, and vague quotes to support him. Its even funnier that the TOR cult here thinks he can stand up to truly mighty Sith here, and he needs a high chair (prep) in order to hold his own. I am not nor have I ever been biased, I go by what a character has accomplished and Vitiate has done nothing the Emperor, Plagueis, Vader, and his superiors have done without aid.

Vitiate is pathetic and for all the railing Neph and the TOR cult here gives the PT, TOR is just a massive failed recreation of the PT/OT storyline

excellent

The only weird thing here is that you persist in transparent denials, my son. It's obvious to everyone here that you're angry and that Viti has become a crippling wound to you that your enemies can harass for sport.

carthage
Anyway, to stay on topic as Dooku has actually demonstrated a weakness to sorcery Vitiate can likely dominate him.

Not seeing it for Vader as Vader is comparable to the count in speed, but outscales him in most areas aside from skill. I think he can defeat Revan, HoT, and Barsen as well as they're all inferior to the Sith as well. He dies horribly to the other Sith

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What about against bane? stick out tongue

Nephthys
I think he can defeat Revan, HoT, and Barsen as well as they're all inferior to the Sith as well. He dies horribly to the other Sith

laughing

This is your champion, Tempest. The guy who thinks Vader is superior to 3 of the top 10 Jedi combined.

The_Tempest
laughing

This is your champion, Tempest. The guy who thinks Vader is superior to 3 of the top 10 Jedi combined.

Who said combined?

Emperordmb
laughing

That would be like the equivalent of SWTORians like you using LeGenD as your champion.

Nephthys
Who said combined?

He says Vitiate can beat those 3 and loses to Vader.

carthage
Vader is better than Vitiate in all areas other than sucking without a nexus and lightsaber huggin. Sorry to burst your bubble.

carthage
laughing

HoT is likely above Mace whom Vader is superior to. HoT is physically weaker, not as fast, and has far less impressive TK. But seeing as you don't go by feats rather your tremendous hard on for TOR, I don't see that as getting through.

SIDIOUS 66

No son of mine would be caught dead in a skirt.

carthage
Nah, I'm a straight American male who likes apple pie, votes Republican, and works in a factory. I just don't like Vitiate, someone help me please.

SIDIOUS 66
Nah, I'm a straight American male who likes apple pie, votes Republican, and works in a factory. I just don't like Vitiate, someone help me please.

Votes Republican? Since when, son? I don't even take part in votes.

Help you?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm waiting, SIDDY. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3156199618.gif

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm waiting, SIDDY. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3156199618.gif

I'll get to it. Don't worry.

SIDIOUS 66
I read your response yesterday and I already know what my counter-argument will be.

BTW, the setting was on neutral ground, right? I too lazy to go check right now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yeah, it's neutral ground. Speed is equalized.

carthage
No Vitiate has a nexus, but the TOR cult seems to be forgetting the nexus affects other sith as well

SIDIOUS 66
No Vitiate has a nexus, but the TOR cult seems to be forgetting the nexus affects other sith as well

He's talking about a thread on comic vine. He's waiting for a response from me. I asked him about the setting of that thread because I'm on my phone right now, and I'm too lazy to check for myself.

SIDIOUS 66
So you think Vitiate can unleash an attack powerful enough to one-shot an entire Dark Council in a few seconds? That's fine by me! thumb up

What attack was that, exactly? Can you explain how it works?

Also, you do realize just how durable Vader is, right? Do you know if the attack is potent enough to even take him out?

The Merchant
He loses to Dooku most likely.

carthage
You post so little Merchant, but you're smarter than most of the people that post here.

Retuuurnnn toooo meeeeee

Kotor3
You're hilarious.
What is so hilarious?

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Kotor3
What is so hilarious?

Vitiate's ultimate plan to become a farmer.

Nephthys
This doesn't change the fact that their feats off nexus are still superior, and what's all this vague bullshit about "devastating power". Revan still sent Vitiate flying back like a weakling, and all of these fighters have TK that makes Revan's pale in comparison. Prep doesn't prove he can protect himself from getting blitzed, ragdolled, or sent flying as all of these fighters are far superior to anyone he's fought

I don't care how you rate them off nexus. He's on a nexus, he has prep. Accept it instead of whinging about how bad you think he is without those things.

Devastating attacks as in highly charged bursts of lightning, powerful rituals and sorcery and the kind of attacks Vitiate used to Purge the Dark Council with.

Revan sent Vitiate flying by pulling a semi state of oneness out of his ass and only did so because much of Vitiate's attention and power was elsewhere. Revan couldn't even make an Imperial Guardsman budge more than a few inches with TK when the guy was drawing off of Vitiate's power. He's not throwing Vitiate himself around and neither is Dooku, Vader and likely not Plagueis or Sidious.

Prep does prove he can prevent himself from getting blitzed. With prep he could easily just summon up a few dozen of those illusion clones to block their path while he spams amped attacks on them. Hell, or he could just set up a force field. laughing

He has superior off nexus feats, and since all of Vitiate's feats require a prep or nexus to me at least he is far superior. With a nexus to draw on especially one more powerful than Vjun, he will fight faster than Vitiate can perceive. Vitiate doesn't have the reactive speed of Yoda, and he will die in short order either due to the counts TK or walking into his saber like a moron.

Again I don't care about off nexus and I don't give a shit about your opinions. Considering all your talk about me only putting forth my opinion, it's pretty hypocritical of you now to start talking about how Dooku is better in yours. Dooku isn't fighting faster than he can percieve. He doesn't need the speed of Yoda, tons of people have faced Dooku without getting blitzed. Vitiate isn't, especially not with prep. If AotC Kenobi can react to Dooku, then Vitiate who fought off the HoT a meter away can.

Thanks for scripting the fight Neph thumb up. Again Revan alone sent Vitiate flying, while Dooku may be the most prone to being dominated he is still far faster (demonstrated by his amp on Vjun), and with a more potent nexus can easily keep up if not outmanuever Vitiate altogether. Again "Devastating power at his fingertips is vague", Dooku kept up with Yoda and has hurled boulders and obelisks that weigh tons and collapsed bridges and balconies. He has more than enough requisite TK power to ragdoll or hurl Vitiate around.

I'm going by your script actually, my son. You're the one claiming they'll blitz him off the bat. So I'm replying to that claim by pointing out that if they try that they'll just run into his attack.

I already dealt with your silly point about Revan. Dooku wasn't attacked by Yoda with the Force. If he had been we likely would have seen a sneak peak at how Sidious throttled him. And none of Dooku's mediocre TK feats suggests he can TK Vitiate. He's hurled boulders? Wow, I think I recall seeing some padawans on Tython doing that, lmao. None of that even matches a random nameless Jedi who Malgus curbstomped, let alone Emperor Vitiate who collapsed a temple while cut in half and exhausted, was utterly unable to be affected by Revan's TK and disintegrated metal casually.

Oh look Neph used a terrible example. Aryn Leneer is bold slower than Dooku, and Dooku has kept up with Yoda unamped in AOTC as well. Dooku has fought faster than Obi wan could perceive, he is faster than Leneer as even Malgus could keep up with her to an extent. Dooku has replicated all of Leneer's feats and kept up with Yoda who is a tier ahead of Leneer in speed

Bold?

Dooku "kept up" as in he lost badly to a Yoda who was holding back on him. Wow, such a great feat. And I merely pointed Leneer out because she's a gnat compared to Vitiate. Not even worthy of sending his Wrath against. Yet she's still pretty much as fast as Dooku is or at least pretty close.

Vader has fought faster than being can perceive, reacted to turret fire, fought invisibly fast, formed afterimages with his saber, and moved fast enough to teleport to the perspective of Roan Shryne. He has more objective showings than HoT, whose at best kept up with Vitiate (who has no speed feats). Again stop scripting the ****ing match, there is a nexus present that Vader can draw on as well and since you've A:

1. Not presented any speed feats for Vitiate
2. Revan sent him flying backward

There is nothing you've presented that suggests Vader can't just dominate him with TK.

Yawn. Oh, I'm sorry were those feats supposed to impress me? Scourge also reacted to turret fire, hell he outran turret fire faaaar before his prime and the rest are mostly unimpressive trash feats that any bumpkin Jedi should be capable of. Whatever. The only standout is the teleport which I suspect is a crock of shit from you since Roan Shryn fought Vader equally in lightsabers. Unless it was done when Shyne had a diminished connection to the Force in which case whatever x2.

That's always your problem. Just because someone has "more" feats you think they're better. Vader's slower than the Hero by feats, just accept it. Blitzing wounded agricultural corps sucks compared to blitzing Sith Warriors.

I'm not scripting the fight. You're the one who says they'll try to blitz him and its common sense that he'll immediately attack with his best attacks.

1) Uh, yeah I have.
2) Uh, he shoved back a Vitiate who had is attention and power elsewhere.

That's not ironic?

Not very, me. Not very.

He dominated pre-prime Revan or Malak and compared to the Sith on this list they are fodder. Tenebrous alone supported massive boulders with casual ease, moved faster than pre-prime Plagueis, and used a technique similar to essence transfer to invade Plagueis. Note he did these things unamped unlike the weakling you fellate over (Vitiate). You've shown nothing that Vitiate can't get blitzed as you've presented no speed feats, all you've done is lowball and try to script the fight

Admit Vitiate's weakness, limitations, and failures

I think it's you who has the personal obsession, my child

But there was two of them and combined they're easily a Dooku. And since Vitiate only needed a fraction of his power to do it, that should tell you about the Counts chances. Oh my, boulders? And he can run fast and use essence transfer? How kewl. I give him maybe a Set Harth level. Of course, since none of those were telepathy feats they're all worthless so who gives a spanner.

These guys will not reach Vitiate's limitations.

Lol, more quote fail from you.

carthage
All I got out of that TLDR post was more scripting. You are more of a fan fic writer than an actual debater you might want to stick to that. You might get a job at Bioware where you can actually consummate that wank. thumb up

Nephthys
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Concession accepted. You sure rolled over quick. Maybe you really are Tempest's protege.

carthage
I'll get to responding to it later, currently listening to an audiobook and refuting your scripting doesn't usually take too long anyway.

Nephthys

Emperordmb
Yeah it really doesn't take that much time or effort to blatantly ignore and deny every point the other person makes.

carthage
love

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah it really doesn't take that much time or effort to blatantly ignore and deny every point the other person makes.

Go revel in how badly you got trashed in the Bane vs. Thanaton and Fisto thread. That would be like 5 or 6 times you've lost a debate, now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.