Revees Superman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Superman has turn bad and has taken over the world. A portal is made in which three superheros can come through to face Superman and hopefully defeat him.

Which heroes would you choose to defeat Superman? or Does Superman reign supreme?

This can be superheroes from any universe.

Location Earth/Our Solar System

LOL No
Dr. Manhattan if hes allowed.

Kotor3
I knew the Dr. Man was coming soon. I accept that notion. Hard to say with the Dr. since he never face anyone remotely on Supes level.

LOL No
Who knows. He just seems to be the best choice.

FrothByte
Dr. Manhattan
Silver Surfer
Prof. X

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
Dr. Manhattan
Silver Surfer
Prof. X
You should be ban for mentioning Prof. X.

Star428
There is literally nothing Superman could do to Manhattan to hurt him. I love the Superman character. In fact, he's my favorite fictional character of all-time but Manhattan would be too much for him.

I'm not so sure Xavier could control Superman's mind though. Especially since Reeve's Superman is pre-crisis level which had insane telepathy resistance. Even post-crisis Supes has high telepathy defense.

Silent Master
Reeves Superman has zero TP resistance feats.

Firefly218
MoS Superman, Routh Superman and Injustice Gods Among Us Superman

Star428
Originally posted by Silent Master

That's correct but Reeve's Supes is based on Pre-crisis Superman and pre-crisis Supes has lots of those feats. No reason to assume that Xavier would be able to mind rape him so easily.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Star428
That's correct but Reeve's Supes is based on Pre-crisis Superman and pre-crisis Supes has lots of those feats. No reason to assume that Xavier would be able to mind rape him so easily.

But Reeve Superman isn't comic Superman, therefore comic Supes feats don't count. So we are left with Reeve Superman having zero tp resistance feats.

Kotor3
Reeves took away Louis memory with a kiss. I would have to say he has a good amount of control over the mind.

Also if you are only going off movie feats then Xavier has never showed the ability to control the mind of anyone or thing that was not human. Superman is not human.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kotor3
Reeves took away Louis memory with a kiss. I would have to say he has a good amount of control over the mind.

Also if you are only going off movie feats then Xavier has never showed the ability to control the mind of anyone or thing that was not human. Superman is not human.

Mutants are pretty different from humans. Fact is, Prof X still has more proof of controlling minds of non-humans as opposed to proof of Superman resisting mind control.

Time Immemorial

He controlled that old dog Logan laughing

Superman laughs at Xavier though.

People who run to Telepaths for a win in forum fights are pussys.

Firefly218

Superman isn't human. He's a whole different species. Try again.

Silent Master

That isn't a tp resistance feat.

Time Immemorial

Since when do you know anything about TP feats?

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
Mutants are pretty different from humans. Fact is, Prof X still has more proof of controlling minds of non-humans as opposed to proof of Superman resisting mind control.
So mutants are a different species and are not humans? What non-humans have Prof X mind controlled? Unless you are counting mutants.

Kotor3
No it isn't. It does show that Superman has power over the mind. He not only took away her memory it was selective memory.

So it is a good assumption that Superman would be able to resist a telepathic attack since he has shown to have great power over the mind.

Silent Master
Assumptions aren't usable as feats.

Star428
Assumptions aren't usable as feats.

In that case, Xavier has never mind-controlled a Kryptonian before. You're "assuming" that he can do it easily. I don't see how that's any different from assuming Superman can resist it since it was shown he does have considerable power over the mind.

Silent Master
No, that is you assuming that being an alien somehow makes him immune to tp.

Kotor3
According to your line of thinking it is not an assumption it is an fact since Xavier has never done so.

Silent Master
Prof X has controlled plenty of minds, the assumption being made is that Supes being an alien makes him immune to tp.

Star428
Reeve Superman's mind is radically different and obviously more powerful than any human's. It's not like it's just a little bit different than any mind that Xavier has controlled before. It's immensely different. Sorry, but you're "assuming" just as much as I or the other poster is when you automatically assume that Mr. X can take over a krptonian's mind that easily.

Kotor3
Prof X has controlled plenty of minds, the assumption being made is that Supes being an alien makes him immune to tp.
You can't have it both ways. I provided a feat that allowed for a reasonable assumption which you did not want to accept. However, you want everyone to accept a assumption that you feel is reasonable based upon a feat perform by Xavier.

That is bias and double standard. If you are only going by feats performed in the movies with no assumptions then it is not an assumption that Superman is immune since he has never been telepathically controlled neither has Xavier telepathically controlled an alien.

Time Immemorial

Proof of burden is on you to prove he can control power aliens. Anyone who showed strong will resisted him.

#Facts

K-Dog
My assumption would be that Superman's mind is proportionately as strong as his body compared to a human. I don't see Xavier even comng close.

Hancock, Silver Surfer, Thor.

Kotor3
Originally posted by K-Dog
My assumption would be that Superman's mind is proportionately as strong as his body compared to a human. I don't see Xavier even comng close.

Hancock, Silver Surfer, Thor.
Excellent line up. This is one line up without Dr. Manhattan that I can actually see Reeve's superman losing here. I am not sure if there is any possibility for him winning here at all.

LOL No
Excellent line up. This is one line up without Dr. Manhattan that I can actually see Reeve's superman losing here. I am not sure if there is any possibility for him winning here at all. honestly Thor and Hancock would just get in surfers wsy.

Kotor3
Originally posted by LOL No
honestly Thor and Hancock would just get in surfers wsy.
I personally don't see surfer winning one on one. They would definitely turn the tide in their favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.