Darth Baras vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Not sure who'd win this.

Force, sabers, all out

Trocity
Sabers - Baras
Force - Koon
All Out - Koon

???

NewGuy01
Probably Baras?

carthage
I know its a tough one for me to decide too. Baras held his own against Wrath who is still a remarkably close duelist to either of them. Ventress is arguably a superior duelist than Wrath, but Baras held out well and should be close to Koon.

I can't really decide. Baras choked someone out from across the galaxy which is Vader level feat, but Koon has more showings across the board.

Nephthys
Baras. Put Koon in TOR and he wouldn't be considered almost invincible like Baras was.

carthage
Baras was amped when he was considered 'invincible', he isn't amped in this fight.

He has to rely on his own skill, which I know is hard for most TOR characters.

NewGuy01
Oh, he isn't being affected by Sel Makor? Then, this is from Threat of Peace? Plo Koon prollay wins then.

Nephthys
I think he means the Entity. But Baras was considered "near-indestructible" even without her, which is the quote I meant.

carthage
Seems like this is going to be a stalemate.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity
Sabers - Baras
Force - Koon
All Out - Koon

???
I'd actually say the other way around.

carthage
Force can go to either IMO.

Baras lacks showings whereas Koon has collapsed a cave, altered an environment, and forced back droids. On the other hand Baras has dominated a mid-tier Sith with lightning. Its a marginal edge for whoever takes it imo.

I don't really see either guy taking sabers lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.