Chthon vs Cyttorak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One_Angry_Scot
So these 2 come to clashes on an empty Earth.

Who takes the majority? I guess a lot of this is based on implied power but I thought it would be a decent match up. If you believe it is an unfair match up then who would be a more worthy opponent for either one of them?

zopzop
Has Cyttorak done.............anything?

At least Chthon has some feats. His avatar banished Asgard and they had no clue what was going on (except Loki who was working behind the scenes to take him down indirectly). He turned the FF into video signals. He was warping the entire planet with his power.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by zopzop
Has Cyttorak done.............anything?

At least Chthon has some feats. His avatar banished Asgard and they had no clue what was going on (except Loki who was working behind the scenes to take him down indirectly). He turned the FF into video signals. He was warping the entire planet with his power.

I thought given that he was beings that participated in the Octessence he had a degree of implied power. What would you consider a more equal match for Chthon then?

eaebiakuya
Cyttorak banned some PF5 from his realm.

zopzop
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I thought given that he was beings that participated in the Octessence he had a degree of implied power. What would you consider a more equal match for Chthon then?
It's hard to say. Even though he has more feats than Cyttorak, he still hasn't done much. But in his defense, even Dormammu spoke of him in awe (calling him "Great"wink.
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Cyttorak banned some PF5 from his realm.
Which is pretty meaningless though. Because according to Gillen, Hell Lords are supreme in their realm. That's how Magik freed her brother from Cyttorak's influence. She teleported them to her realm, then used her Soul Sword and severed Cyttorak's connection to Peter.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by zopzop
It's hard to say. Even though he has more feats than Cyttorak, he still hasn't done much. But in his defense, even Dormammu spoke of him in awe (calling him "Great"wink.

Which is pretty meaningless though. Because according to Gillen, Hell Lords are supreme in their realm. That's how Magik freed her brother from Cyttorak's influence. She teleported them to her realm, then used her Soul Sword and severed Cyttorak's connection to Peter.

My main reason choosing him was mainly the discussion that can be had by known and implied power between the both of them. If I chose someone like (just for a random example) one of the Proemial Gods it becomes harder as they have more feats.

zopzop
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
My main reason choosing him was mainly the discussion that can be had by known and implied power between the both of them. If I chose someone like (just for a random example) one of the Proemial Gods it becomes harder as they have more feats.
I feel you.

Marvel should have done more with the Elder Gods and Outer Gods (like Cyttorak/Raggador/Seraphim/Denak/Ikon/etc...) but their current crop of writers are morons. So it's better that they've mostly forgotten about them. Maybe the next generation of writers over there will do more with them.

Blue Area Vet
Chthon stomps.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Chthon stomps.

Would you say then that this is a bit unfair in favour of Chthon, who would you suggest for a better match for him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.