Rambo runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

michaelx
Rambo has a knife (he can improvise). He knows his opponents are not normal, but he doesn't the full extent of their powers. So, he has to rely on his instincts.

FIGHT STARTS 40 Yards apart. INCAPACITATION - WIN

Location - Mountain (First Blood)

Scenarios ->

1. His health is not restored.
2. His health is fully restored after every fight.

MISC ->

1. H2H
2. Weapons

Opponents (In Any Order):

1. Leatherface
2. Freddy Krueger (Real World - excluding beefed up version from FvJ)
3. Bane
4. Jason Bourne
5. James Bond
6. Human Jason
7. Michael Myers (Remake)
8. Ash Williams
9. Michael Myers (Classic)
10. Jason Voorhees (Zombie - excluding Uber Jason)
11. Predator
12. Rockey

Kotor3
He stops at 3 for #1. With weapons he should get pass 10 but stops hard at 11.

RJ 2.0
Clears.

Bentley
Originally posted by Kotor3
He stops at 3 for #1. With weapons he should get pass 10 but stops hard at 11.

Predator stops Rambo? He has been destroyed by jungle tactics before.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Bentley
You joking right? He kill a whole team of men just as skilled as Rambo. The only reason he die was because he was playing around with Arnold. Rambo has no knowledge of the Predator and therefore would die hard.

Lestov16
In H2H I don't see him making it past Bane. With weapons he clears it no problem.

That list is all out of wack too. Bond should be behind Bourne, who should be behind the metahuman Bane. Ash should be behind human Jason.

michaelx
Which is why its stated - In any order.

And I want to see how rambo kills jason or myers with just a knife.

Bane's weakness is the mask. 1 punch = over.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by michaelx
Which is why its stated - In any order.

And I want to see how rambo kills jason or myers with just a knife.

Bane's weakness is the mask. 1 punch = over. By going ninja and ripping their throats out. You see First Blood? The man was invisible to the deputies. Michael and Jason will never see him.

michaelx
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
By going ninja and ripping their throats out. You see First Blood? The man was invisible to the deputies. Michael and Jason will never see him.

Human Jason maybe, but not Zombie Jason. He doesn't even blink to conventional attacks.

OT: this was a failed thread. so **** it

Star428
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
By going ninja and ripping their throats out. You see First Blood? The man was invisible to the deputies. Michael and Jason will never see him.

Have u even watched all the Friday the 13th movies? Jason is the master of sneaking up on his victims. Rambo would never see him coming. In many of his movies he seemed to have the ability to just appear out of nowhere almost like he was teleporting or something. Not to mention that if this is the version of Jason I think it is (the one who rose from grave in part 6) then there is absolutely nothing Rambo can do to him to hurt him and/or keep him down. Zombie Jason wins. Pre-zombie Jason probably loses.

juggerman
No way he beat Zombie Jason or the Predator in either case.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I doesn't beat Remake Myers either.. He was HUGE and extremely durable... Rambo tries to stab him per usual.. gets grabbed and stomped on hard. No way he can beat Zombie Michael either nor Jason... Besides this list is null and void without Dutch who he'd also lose 2

FrothByte
Wait, are his opponents armed as well? Because I don't see how an armed Rambo can get past an armed Jason Bourne.

Star428
I just noticed Ash Williams. Is he the one from the second Crow movie? If he is then I don't see how Rambo could possibly hurt him, either since he doesn't know about his connection to the crow.

Robtard
Rambo in a forest + access to the weapons he had in all 4 movies means he clears.

There's only one character that could take out Rambo in a forest setting without going into the high-end reality warpers or god-like beings. John McClane

KuRuPT Thanosi
He pretty losses to half the list easily

Robtard
An RPG hit will take out every player on that list. His explosive tipped arrows likely would too.

Lestov16
Hell no. C4 arrow to the face or M60 will destroy this entire list.

Robtard
Not sure an M60 would take out zombie Jason. He took shitloads of rounds from various handguns, rifles, shotguns and machine-guns before they had to mortar him to pieces in that crapfest Jason Goes to Hell.

Maybe a concentrated attack just to the face.

Lestov16
That's what I meant. A M60 barrage on his face. I worded it incorrectly. Still, a C4 arrow to the face should end (or at least incapacitate) Jason. What happens if Jason's heart tries to possess Rambo? Rambo should have the gun skills to shoot it LOL

Kotor3
Don't see how Rambo gets passed the predator.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He pretty losses to half the list easily

This

Epicurus
Originally posted by Bentley
Due to plot reasons. He had Arnold at his mercy, but refused to kill him then and there, instead just toying with him for the remainder of their one-sided fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Rambo in a forest + access to the weapons he had in all 4 movies means he clears.

There's only one character that could take out Rambo in a forest setting without going into the high-end reality warpers or god-like beings. John McClane

So Rambo gets his full arsenal and his opponents only get what, their basic weapons?

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Star428
Have u even watched all the Friday the 13th movies? Jason is the master of sneaking up on his victims. Rambo would never see him coming. In many of his movies he seemed to have the ability to just appear out of nowhere almost like he was teleporting or something. Not to mention that if this is the version of Jason I think it is (the one who rose from grave in part 6) then there is absolutely nothing Rambo can do to him to hurt him and/or keep him down. Zombie Jason wins. Pre-zombie Jason probably loses. Lol at you comparing Jason's stealth to Rambo's. Jason sneaks up on them because he can see them. He will never see Rambo.

I thought this was regular Jason, is it zombie Jason? If it's zombie Jason, Rambo will devise some sort of trap.

Star428
Not nearly as LOL worthy as you claiming Rambo beats zombie Jason.

Star428
"Devise some sort of trap"? LOL. Yeah, right. Sorry, but zombie Jason murders him.

I also don't see Rambo getting past Predator, either.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where in the OP does it say he has access to all the weapons he used in the movie? So now he has a chopper or a tank? Ridiculous. .. he does n the OP says no such thing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Also Jason is VERY accustom to the forest n woods ... Crystal Lake takes place around a heavily wooded area... he has no issue sneaking up on people out of thin air or appearing in front of them when they were running full speed he's casually walking. Lol at the notion that Rambo can simply sneak up on him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.