Daredevil vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LOL No
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: standard gear

Both are willing to kill. Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Batman gets his ass beat.

Kotor3
Which Batman and which Daredevil?

LOL No
Bale and Affleck

Kotor3
Then I agree Daredevil wins.

Impediment
Seriously?! How hard is it?! READ ME!!!!!!!

LOL No
Joker injects Daredevil and Batman with a toxin that makes them go into a bloodlusted state. He pits them againist each other to see which one will be his playmate.

Robtard
Originally posted by LOL No
Joker injects Daredevil and Batman with a toxin that makes them go into a bloodlusted state. He pits them againist each other to see which one will be his playmate.

They go crazy and DP the Joker. /thread

BruceSkywalker
they combine and form Batfleck..

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/KATSUMOTO121/batfleck-color.jpg

relentless1
Batman, movie DD and movie Batman so far have been pushovers but I give bats the edge due to that sonic weapon of his

Arachnid1
Bats gets shat on.

Inhuman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
they combine and form Batfleck..

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/KATSUMOTO121/batfleck-color.jpg

lol

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
Batman, movie DD and movie Batman so far have been pushovers but I give bats the edge due to that sonic weapon of his

Daredevil easily wins h2h.

And what sonic weapon?

relentless1
the one that calls the bats in Begins

KingD19
Would we really consider that "standard" gear? It's not like he uses it enough for it to count for that. Also as good as DD's senses are, there's no possibility they're good enough where he could even hear it.

It may just be he can hear pretty much anything in a human range, but stuff like a bat signal or dog whistle is beyond him. There's a good chance it's not, but it was never pointed out so it's something to consider.

Silent Master
That and how would Baleman even know to try it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.