.......... Who wins ? ............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..
No speed force..

Who's the last one standing?
If you not to rank them, pick ur first and last place finishers..

Deathstroke

Vs

Clayface

Vs

Gorilla Grodd

Vs

Lex Luthor

Vs

Captain Cold

Vs

Giganta

LOL No
Why is deathstroke here?

Supermex
Originally posted by LOL No
Why is deathstroke here?

Dont underestimate Deathstroke

LOL No
Don't overestimate deathstroke.

Supermex
Don't overestimate deathstroke.

Bro Dont get ur panties in a bunch and just pick a winner..
Let the Deathstroke thing go lol

Not healthy for you..

LOL No
I love deathstroke. One of my favorite DC characters of all time. Your destroying my soul by putting him in a match that will slaughter him. sad sad

Supermutant
Grodd mind rapes all, Cold in last place.

Supermex
I love deathstroke. One of my favorite DC characters of all time. Your destroying my soul by putting him in a match that will slaughter him. sad sad

I guess I put him in here cause its kind of a list of some of my favorite DC villains and kind of wanted to see the pecking order of it.

Not really a Lex fan though..

LOL No
Cold would beat deathstroke.

Supermutant
Cold would beat deathstroke.

Deathstroke Nth metal armor protects him from freezing temperatures. He would stab, shoot, or decapitate Cap Cold.

LOL No
Originally posted by Supermutant
Deathstroke Nth metal armor protects him from freezing temperatures. He would stab, shoot, or decapitate Cap Cold. keeps him from dying but won't keep him from being an Icesycle. Can't fight if you can't move.

Supermutant
keeps him from dying but won't keep him from being an Icesycle. Can't fight if you can't move.

Lol no. It keeps him from being frozen. Slade has great reflexes, agility, and speed, plus ranged weapons. I highly doubt Cold would tag him before Cold got koed or worse.

LOL No
Seeing how cold tags flash he shouldn't have trouble tagging deathstroke. Prove his armor keeps him from freezing even at absolute zero temperatures.

pym-ftw
Leonard wins, lol at DS tanking his cold.

Supermutant
Seeing how cold tags flash he shouldn't have trouble tagging deathstroke. Prove his armor keeps him from freezing even at absolute zero temperatures.

Seeing how Deathstroke tags flash he shouldn't have trouble tagging Cold. Prove his armor doesn't keep him from freezing even at absolute zero temperatures. Two can play this game.

LOL No
Seeing how Deathstroke tags flash he shouldn't have trouble tagging Cold. Prove his armor doesn't keep him from freezing even at absolute zero temperatures. Two can play this game.

Lol.

Deathstroke tags flash due to Plain PIS. Also when has current deathstroke tagged flash? You made the claim so you need to prove it.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
lol at DS tanking his cold.

Supermutant
No more PIS than the few times when Cold does.

LOL No
No more PIS than the few times when Cold does. you completely ignored my post and still not backed up your claim . Prove he can take absolute zero temperatures.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
lol at DS tanking his cold.

Golgo13
Lol no. It keeps him from being frozen. Slade has great reflexes, agility, and speed, plus ranged weapons. I highly doubt Cold would tag him before Cold got koed or worse.

Why do you think Flash slows down when he fights Captain Cold? :/

Supermutant
Originally posted by Golgo13
Why do you think Flash slows down when he fights Captain Cold? :/

so the fight can last longer than half a panel. big grin

LOL No
so the fight can last longer than half a panel. big grin lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.